Three Strikes, I'm Out?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers

"Let me help you up, Bailey, your knees must be tired. I think you've earned a turn at a little pleasure."

He encouraged me to lie down on the bed, and spread my legs wide apart, before kneeling on the floor next to me. He slowly explored my inner thighs with his tongue, with long, wet strokes, before finally reaching my pussy lips, spreading them apart with his big, strong fingers, and beginning to lick me, my juices already flowing. I moaned and arched my back in pleasure with his first touch to my clit, and then cried out in delight as he plunged one finger deep into my pussy.

His touch was expert, nothing like the guys I'd been with in the past who had blindly rubbed away on me, just hoping to make me wet enough to fuck. Jason actually knew how to bring a woman pleasure. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the touch of his tongue and fingers, so it wasn't until I felt his movement that I realized he was shifting positions. He kept one finger active inside of me as he climbed up onto the bed, straddled me in a 69 position, and thrust his cock in my mouth as his tongue once again found my clit. As I continued to writhe in pleasure beneath him, I focused all the attention I could on him, pulling his balls into my mouth and sucking them, one by one, as my hands were busy stroking his shaft.

I once again pulled his cock into my mouth, sucking in as much length as I could and holding it there, as he sucked my clit into his mouth and massaged the entrance to my pussy with two fingers. After just a few moments more of this extreme pleasure, I came, a powerful orgasm wracking my body as I moaned around his big cock, still buried in my mouth. He kept up his calm rhythm as I rode out this pleasure, before finally pulling his weight up and off of me, sitting down next to me on the bed and watching as I fondled my own breasts, enjoying every moment of the ecstasy he'd brought me.

When I finally came back to reality, I saw that Jason had been stroking himself as he watched me, and was once again rock-hard and ready for action. "That was incredible, Jason. Best orgasm I've ever had. You were right, patience has its rewards."

"You sound like you think we're done..."

"Oh, no, I can see you're ready for more."

I smiled and sat up, crawling over to him and straddling his legs as he let his head and shoulders fall back against the pillows. I rubbed his rock-hard cock against my pussy lips, moistening it with my juices, before finally positioning myself over him and lowering, slowly, until I had him fully inside. I remained there for several moments, just rotating my hips slightly, enjoying the fullness, and then finally began moving up and down just a few inches with each stroke.

He reached up and grabbed my breasts as I rode him, kneading and pinching my nipples. After several minutes in this position, he spun me around into a reverse cowgirl, grabbing my hips to encourage my motions as I continued to bounce up and down, the strokes deeper and faster now. I cried out with pleasure at the sensations of this new position, encouraging him with every stroke with louder and louder moans of pleasure.

After riding him for what seemed like hours, Jason pushed me up and off his cock, and we both climbed off the bed. He took me by the hand, led me to the foot of the bed, spun me around and embraced me from behind, whispering in my ear, "put your hands against the bed frame and spread your legs, I want to fuck you from behind until we both cum."

I eagerly did as I was told, and just a moment later was ready for him to plow into me from behind. He didn't keep me waiting, and I screamed out in delight at this new level of penetration. He grabbed my hips and pushed in and out of me forcefully and with a relentless rhythm. I knew I wouldn't last long before cumming again, and from the sound of his breathing from behind me, neither would Jason. I decided to encourage him on, looking back over my shoulder at him with sultry eyes and talking dirty.

"Come on, Jason, fuck me, harder! That's it, just like that, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee!"

He was pounding me furiously now, and after a few moments more I succumbed to the ultimate pleasure. It was all I could do to stay on my feet, clutching the bed frame with my hands, as he continued to thrust in and out, moaning with pleasure as my pussy pulsed around his cock. Finally, just as my own orgasm was subsiding, he pulled out of me and cried out as he shot a huge load of cum all over my back.

"So, Bailey, how was that for you?"

"I think we knocked one out of the park."

"Agreed. Let's hit the showers."

kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers
12