Three To Get Off Of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to dinner, we saw movies and we went to the theater. We went shopping and we even went to normal parties together. Most of all we got to know each other and to like, as a person, each other. Our initial awkwardness soon vanished.

From the start we agreed to accept touching between us as a means to know us better, it was affectionate touching and kissing rather than sexual contact. It was as if we were getting familiar with how each other felt and after a while we were perfectly at ease walking down the street arm in arm, generally, albeit not always, with me in the middle.

Occasionally, Carla would go with an old friend of hers, but she always came back to us complaining that she didn't have as good a time as when she was with us. We never asked her about if she had sex or anything. Our relationship was deepening. It wasn't still sexual, not yet.

One night we were sitting together in our couch listening quietly to good music as we chatted and smoked a little, shoes out our feet when I put an arm around Carla and the other around Lizbeth and drew both close to me. Then floating in space with the music and the sensations I began to caress both of them tits. We were comfortable together and cozy in any sense of the word.

After a while, I got up, extended a hand toward each woman and pulled them off the couch and into my arms. We danced together, the three of us, clinging to one another and holding tight.

We danced for a long time and slowly the character of our dancing began to change, from coziness and affection to excitement and finally to passion. We swayed with the music, pressing against one another, tits smashing against tits, my now erect cock rubbing first against my wife and then against my sister.

Then, slowly at first we began to drift toward the bedroom, kissing and hugging. I felt one hand touch my cock and shyly another. I watched almost hypnotized by the music and the mood as Lizbeth took my sister Carla's face on her hands and kissed her deeply. After a while their mouth's opened and I could see their tongues meeting. As Carla told me later it was a dream of hers made reality.

I bent my head toward them and joined the women in their kiss, my tongue tangling with theirs, entering first one mouth and then the other. And before I knew what was happening I had both women's tongues in my mouth. I felt as if my cerebral circuits were in immediate danger of overloading.

We stopped for a moment the hugging and kissing and we walked into the bedroom. It was awkward for a time and Carla headed for the bedroom, while Lizbeth and me stripped and hopped under the covers. Shortly, the bathroom door opened—after the light had been turned off—and Carla jumped into bed with us. As if by mutual agreement the three of us were naked.

For a while, Carla occupied the middle position snuggled between us. There was much hugging and kissing at first and then I needed to see what was happening and I reached up and flipped on the reading light over the bed. And see I did.

Carla had suspended herself over Lizbeth her naked tits barely touching Lizbeth's at the nipple, then while both sisters in law kissed passionately Carla swayed back and forth, her nipples scraping Lizbeth's. My wife arched her back slightly to make the contact firmer. I gazed at them for a while my cock hardening like rapid-set cement; then I slipped a hand between the two pairs of boobs scraping the back of my hand against one set, the front.

"Hummmm" I heard my sister say. At the same time they turned in passion and Lizbeth was on top of my sister. Kissing like mad they rubbed their bodies from head to toes.

Then after a while, with eyes injected in blood by the passion Lizbeth looked at me and seeing my hardened cock moved away from Carla and I moved in. I lay on top of my sister, feeling her sharpened nipples pushing against my chest. Carla was smaller than Lizbeth-- though just as sexy—and to my surprise was very responsive.

When I rubbed my cock against her pubis instead of rejection she pushed her pelvis toward me.

Meanwhile Lizbeth was lying beside me and Carla was pressing her body against us both. Lizbeth had shoved one hand beneath Carla and was apparently squeezing my sister's asscheeks, her other hand was draped around me doing the same to me.

After a bit I rolled off Carla and the two women turned toward each other again, their bodies were making contact from the lips to the calves. I sat on my haunches and watched the girls make love to each other; it had been always a matter of utter excitement to watch two women together but the excitement had never been greater than it was now looking at my wife and sister.

As I gazed ate them gently fondling my huge erection the two sisters in law had intertwined their legs so their crotches has a tight pressing against the others. Then, they started to rub; I had always wondered how Lizbeth would take to bisexual activity but no longer: it seemed as natural to her as married intercourse with me.

The girls rubbed and scraped against each other for a long time the parted and Carla put a hand on my wife's face and then slowly slid it down to Lizbeth's tit; she caressed it for a time, her thumb grazing constantly my wife's nipple. Lizbeth just lay there, her eyes closed, luxuriating in the sexual sensations. Soon she reached almost timidly for Carla's tit at first holding it, then squeezing and fondling.

At the same time I crouched down near the bottom of the bed; I put a hand over my wife's trimmed pussy and the other on my sister Carla almost hairless twat. Both were drenched wet. I touched their cunt holes first with the tips of my index fingers and then I slid my fingers up their slits until I was in contact with their clits. Even with my eyes closed I could tell the difference between them.

Lizbeth' clit is large and roundish, while Carla's is sharp and protruding, but despite their differences both women reacted the same way to my feathered touching, lesbian or straight. They jammed their cunts against my fingers, above me the two women were responding to each other, grazing their nipples across each other's, holding and hugging, kissing long and passionately.

By now my dick was stone hard and to me it felt as long as a telephone pole. I wanted so badly to bury it in some place, didn't matter where, and for a change I had two choices. I pulled my fingers away from the two women and they turned again toward each other, opening their legs so that the other's thigh could get into position; then the rubbing began in earnest.

This time I stretched out full length beside my sister Carla and I moved over to her my chest pressed against her smooth soft-skinned back. She made as to reject me and then at my wife's soothing gesture she calmed down.

I pressed back my turgid cock touching her firm little asscheeks. I looked at my wife as she was kissing Carla furiously and she nodded slightly and gave the way go with her eyes lashes. I moved down a bit trying not to scare my sister and pushed slowly my dick between her legs from behind; I could feel Lizbeth's thigh moving up and down between my sister's legs grazing against her pussy and at the same time rubbing my hard cock and pressing it between Carla's pussy lips.

Finally I could feel my wife's hand taking my prick in her hand and pointing it up so I could stick it in my sister's pussy. Lizbeth found the opening with one hand while caressing its center with her middle finger and with the other she took my cock and slowly slid the head into it. Carla wiggled her ass at the intrusion trying to dislodge me but my wife passing her arms around the two of us grabbed my buttocks and pulled me strongly toward them.

As Carla was sandwiched between my wife and me she couldn't move and at the sudden action of Lizbeth my dick slowly slid past the pussy lips of my sister's cunt. I kept still for a few minutes letting my sister get accustomed to my girth while my wife kissed her mouth, ears and eyes fervently and her hands were stroking Carla's breasts and caressing the nipples.

Then, after a few seconds who seemed like hours I started pushing slowly upward inside Carla when my dick found a barrier; I couldn't believe it, my sister at almost thirty three years old was still a virgin, I had bumped into her hymen. To tell the truth at that moment I started to pull back but my wife quick as lightning realized what was happening and, maybe remembering her own defloration, with a double movement of her body, her arms pulling me by the buttocks and her hips pushing Carla backward against me, I was in.

Lizbeth stifled Carla's cry of pain covering her sister in law mouth with her own and shoving her tongue into my sister's mouth down to her throat.

I was all the way inside my sister's body, my cock held tightly for the first time by Carla's soaking and bleeding love tunnel. I kissed her neck and shoulder from the back as I pressed my body tight against her back now and as my wife had done before I reached my arms around both to the back of my wife and held the three of us.

Now we were a single clump of flesh, three people in sexual union. I began to stroke in and out of Carla, while Carla rubbed her thigh against Lizbeth's cunt and Lizbeth returned the favor. My women tits were squashed together but I had managed to get a hand between them and I was touching them, caressing them together, squeezing and rubbing passionately. They were kissing endlessly exchanging saliva and tangling their tongues together.

With each stroke my passion grew and more and more I wanted to come, but I knew that if I did I'd be out of action for a while and tonight, anyhow, that was the last thing I wanted. I fucked Carla for a few more minutes and then withdrew and got to the other side of the bed this time entering Lizbeth from behind. I put my arms around my wife and over Carla driving my sister even closer to my wife. Again the three of us fucked.

I don't know how but all three managed to hold back from our final release. After a while I disengaged myself from Lizbeth and the two rolled apart, their pretty bodies glistening from lust sweat, I moved again to the other side of the bed beside Carla; after a bit I put my hand on her crotch as the three of us were lying in our backs. To my surprise my hand was shortly joined by Lizbeth's. Together I and my wife explored Carla's pussy with our fingers, being careful not to hurt her tender tissues as we toyed alternatively with her clit and slipping in and out of her vagina.

Over Carla's body I glanced to my wife and saw that Carla's hand was now in my wife's crotch, her fingers moving furiously against my wife's swollen clit. Suddenly we were all of a single mind; the girls rolled into each other's arms as if they had been doing it for years. I went back to Lizbeth's and entered her from the rear. I was almost frantic with desire and I knew if I penetrated my sister I would hurt her and maybe ruin the possibility this threesome could be sustained over time.

The head of my prick was so swollen it felt like it was about to split open and gush forth gallons of come. I plunged it almost brutally and I could feel Lizbeth gasp, she was not used to such treatment from me, then I could feel the two women intertwining their legs again, this was becoming their favorite position.

Now the rubbing began in earnest; I had my arm looped over Lizbeth and around Carla and I could feel three distinct rhythms, my own, Lizbeth's and Carla's. Bit by bit our motions accelerated until we were practically pounding against each other, gasping in passion, moaning in joy. The two headed monster had become a three headed monster.

I was the first to come, not by much, just a fraction of a second, it seemed. I erupted totally out of control depositing spurt after spurt of my white cumm into my wife's womb. An instant later I could hear the familiar noises of coming from my wife as Carla thigh pressed against her cunt. The sighs and groans, the sharp exhalations of breath and then he stiffening of her body that meant she was coming.

One instant later it was Carla's turn. My pretty little sister's entire body began to shudder and jerk as her hips and ass twitched again and again—all this while my spams were still taking place. I think it was probably the closest to a simultaneous orgasm three people could ever have.

We stayed clumped together for several minutes afterward and finally separated, one by one we went to the bathroom without speaking a word. After a few minutes we were all together in bed again.

"Wow" Carla said softly.

"I second the motion." My wife put in.

"Motion carried." I said.

"This was the most fantastic sex I had ever had in my life, even if I'm a little sore." My sister Carla said clearly astonished and unbelieving.

"You liked it?" I asked her greatly relieved.

"I loved it, I have been years hoping to one day could make love to Lizbeth, so today is my epiphany."

I was fearful of asking, "What about sex with me?"

"I have to think about it, you know, right now I'm hurting in the insides, I was a virgin until a couple hours ago and not because I hadn't had opportunities, it was my election to not have intercourse with men. Today, being with the two of you, feeling loved and with Lizbeth hugging me and kissing me and caressing me when you penetrated me I felt I was protected, and when you was at my hymen and stopped I realized that you are not another man more, you're someone who loves me and will take care of me."

"Don't have any doubt about that, in this family we have respect to the other or the others, we'll love and respect you if you decide to form a family with us." I said.

"Yes I feel loved and protected with you two," she said and then jokingly, "How can it be different when I can feel Lizbeth's tits pressing against mine. What an incredible feeling."

After an hour of excited talk the three of us finally fell asleep.

Ooo000ooo

We all woke in the middle of the night, the excitement of the new life, the discomfort of sleeping three in a bed of two. The bladders needing emptying or the horniness of the three were the causes, one or all of them to be awake and horny as the devil. Without a word we got at it again.

In a moment Carla my, until today until today, lesbian sister was sucking my cock. I watched as Lizbeth got the comforter out the bed and then did something I thought almost impossible my wife would do. She got down between Carla's legs and started licking her pussy.

I thought Carla was going to go through the roof. My wife must have been doing a good job because my sister started to go wild. She had only been sucking my cock for about two minutes and I was already getting close to cumming. I told Carla I was going to cum and she started sucking harder and deep-throating me.

Well between watching my wife eat Carla's pussy and what Carla was doing to me I started to cum. God, It felt like I was cumming by the gallon and Carla took it all she could and swallowed almost every bit. She then let my cock fall from her mouth and turned around so she could start licking Lizbeth's pussy and missing the rest of my cumm in her mouth with my wife's cream.

Now, I know from experience that when I eat my wife's pussy she gets extremely wet and when she cumm she squirts, well not maybe squirt but she surely spends a lot of juices. The two sisters in law were now thrashing around in the bed and Carla started yelling "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and behold, Carla squirted her pussy juices. Lizbeth just lapped it all up like a kitten lapping milk. As for me I was almost finished for this night and was just sitting on the bed stroking my cock and watching the girls get each other off.

My two women then start whispering to each other and the next thing I know Lizbeth is sucking my flaccid cock hard and when she could get me hard turned over on her back and put my cock in her pussy. Carla then got up on Lizbeth face and my wife started to eat her pussy again. I was driving all seven and half inches into Lizbeth and all I can hear from her was her grunting and moaning.

In that position me and my sister were face to face, both over my wife's body, so she just leaned forward and opening her mouth kissed me with passion pushing her tongue inside my mouth. Suddenly she stiffened and started cumming again on Lizbeth's face which made my wife moan all the more.

I pulled out of Lizbeth, and Carla tells my wife to just sit back, relax and enjoy the view, because she is going to fuck her husband. Carla then pushed me on to my back and started riding my cock. My wife couldn't keep still looking us fucking and leaning forward in a new one, for her and for me, started rimming and licking my sister anus.

Carla's scream as she felt the tongue of my wife sucking her ass was breathtaking and if we had not lived in a house the neighbors would have called the police.

"Yesssssssssss, that's it, oh my god, suck my asshole, you beautiful girl, yes my love push your tongue inside, oh my god, oh my god how long I've waited and dreamed of this moment."

I had never seen anything like this before Lizbeth just kept pumping her tongue in and out of Carla's ass, and Carla kept riding my cock. The next thing I knew my cock was exploding and unloading another big load of cumm into my sister and she started to shudder by the two stimuli that her body was receiving, one by her anus being licked by my wife and the other by my cumm bathing the tissues in the vaginal cavity. She came all over my dick and when she was done she climbed off of me and laid down in the bed.

And then the party was complete; my wife went from Carla's ass up to her pussy and started to lick my cumm that was dripping out of her pussy. And Carla came again just that quick. Carla then asked Lizbeth where she had learned to eat pussy like that and my wife told her it was her first time.

While they talked in a murmur in one side of the bed pecking at their lips from time to time I, very tired in body and soul, went to sleep death to the world on the other side. I woke up hearing moaning and moving on the bed and when I looked to see where it was coming from, I saw Carla eating Lizbeth's pussy and Lizbeth was on the brink of coming. Carla had three fingers up my wife's pussy and was rubbing her g- spot while she was eating her pussy. Lizbeth started going wild cumming all over Carla's hand and tongue.

Suddenly my wife turned around so she could have her face in front of my sister's pussy and they started a furious sixty-nine, sucking each other's cunts and assholes, pushing fingers in and out of their holes, back or front, no matter which and generally moaning and crying their pleasure; if I didn't know better I might have felt sidelined, Ousted.

When they were finished and after a few minutes of rest we decided to go together to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. We lathered and rinsed our bodies but we were so tired that except for some kissing there were no more sex games

Ooo000ooo

Next morning, I mean next Midday; we woke up with aching bodies by the tight space in the bed but with and expanded family of our own. I was a little afraid of my sister's reaction to intercourse with me but all my fears were unfounded.

After we solved the morning call of nature and brushed our teeth we went for a late breakfast. Munching on sour biscuits and drinking coffee suddenly Carla spoke.

"You know, I'm not sure I'll be satisfied with two- partner sex again."

"Who says you have to be?" my wife asked her with a smile.

I was not so optimistic as the two women so I had to ask, "Carla dear what Lizbeth says is true, you don't have to have sex your old style, I mean last night was fabulous and you know we love you but what about sex with me?"