Three To Get Off Of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand big brother, what do you want to know? If you would be fucking me or if that was a one time?"

I went red in my face, for she spoke in a direct way putting my thoughts into words. "Well, err... yes that's what I want to know, you and Lizbeth have bonded wonderfully, so much so that I think you would need me only occasionally and..."

"Stop that," the cry was deafening, I turned surprised to see my wife with tears in her eyes.

"You are an ass, aren't you?" my sister told me

as she went to huge Lizbeth, "Don't you know she loves you? You are the love of her life? I could kick your sorry ass for this."

"That's all right Carla," my wife said tearing, "He's a man and like all of them sometimes you want to kill them."

"I'm sorry; I beg your pardon, the both of you." I said feeling like a dork.

"Ok, let's clear the air once and for all. Rick I'm not telling you I want your cock as a daily meal, but it wasn't as bad as I thought all my life. I'm still a lesbian and I love your wife, but I know I'm second to you in her affections. So you still are the man of the house and we women are at your disposal, me a little less than your wife but still I want to give it a try."

From that day on, Carla spent more and more time with us, sleeping over in both senses of the word. I got a third seat belt for the front seat of our car and we three went to a furniture store and bought a super king-sized mattress and custom made box spring.

Every once in a while Carla would go somewhere with a former girlfriend and sometime even slept with her. Lizbeth and me would spend the night waiting for her as parents do with their teenagers when they go out for the first time. The best part was when she returned to us.

After a time, Carla was so much a part of our family that our friends accepted her as such; whenever we three of us went we went together.

One day Carla said, "I wish we could legalize this, after all you and Lizbeth have some legal advantages I don't."

"Tell you what," I suggested with a grin, "We'll open a joint bank account."

"The three of us?" Carla asked.

"The three of us"

"What will we do with the money we put there?" Lizbeth the lawyer asked.

"Why don't we take a trip together?" My sister suggested.

"Where?" do I asked.

"Europe, Bermuda, I don't care."

We finally agreed on Europe, everywhere with triple occupancy. For three glorious weeks we toured the principal cities where sex was must; Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Stockholm even London, as Carla put it, "An international fucking spree."

And in that voyage we cemented our threesome marriage and even talk of means to legalize it in some way, maybe with two marriages to consolidate Lizbeth and mine. When we got back to the States Carla definitively moved in with us. It had taken us many months but we have achieved our goal. Carla was our and we were hers.

"I guess this answers the question of whether a person can love two other people simultaneously or not." Lizbeth commented.

We laughed and hugged.

"What are we having for dinner, tonight?" I asked.

The girls looked at each other and shrugged, "It's your turn to cook Rick." My wife said.

"And is my turn to clean up." Carla said.

"That's ok, since I went to shop for the groceries after work." Lizbeth added.

"I have a better idea," I said with a grin, "Let's go out to dinner, but not right now."

And with that I pulled my two women to me, all of us laughing. But soon the laughter died and was replaced by the sighs, pants and groans of passion. We had gotten it all threegether.

Ooo000ooo