Three Wishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Joe wanted to see how far Lori would go. He pulled his slick fingers out from her anus and dangled them in front of her face just like before.

The young blonde hesitated a bit and then swallowed the fingers. Her reasoning was that if she had already sucked Carl's dick after it had been up her ass, this would be no different.

Joe grinned as the girl nonchalantly tasted his fingers as if she were eating a delicious popsicle instead of coming from her most nastiest of places. Not even the most depraved hookers he had fucked would do what she willing to do! He shifted uncomfortably in his seat - his erection wanted to be freed and he was unwilling to wait anymore. He thought, God, I've gotta fuck this chick!

They were miles away from the spot where they had picked up Lori. The truck had stopped in the Forest Lawn area - a residential neighborhood that was quite busy during the day but tranquil at night. Larry was outside emptying trash cans in an alleyway in between two medium-sized apartment buildings that was well-lit by large flood lights. He looked up as Joe opened the door and stepped out of the cab, dragging Lori with him.

"What's up?" Larry asked.

"I'm gonna fuckin' burst, man!" Joe replied, rubbing his crotch. "Let's do her right now!"

Larry laughed, "OK, buddy! Whatever you say!"

Lori looked around in dismay. The alley was squalid, littered with trash cans and nearly a dozen garbage bags. The concrete ground was stained and extremely grimy. A foul reek permeated the night air. She had thought the two men would at least have brought her to a halfway decent setting for sex - maybe to their apartment or perhaps to a motel - and not to a grungy, unclean place such as this!

"Couldn't we go somewhere else?" Lori asked the two hopefully. "Wouldn't you guys want to fuck me on a bed - maybe in a motel room?

"Shit - I can't wait!" Joe snarled as he rummaged in the pile of garbage and pulled out some pieces of cardboard. He promptly laid them out so that Lori could rest on her knees on something other than concrete.

Joe abruptly pushed the voluptuous blonde down onto her knees and then peeled off her dress in one quick motion. Her breasts wobbled up and down from the action, erect nipples feeling incredibly sensitive. Lori wrapped her hands around her arms, shivering in the chilly night air, and felt very exposed in the alleyway. The girl watched as the two unzipped themselves, huge erections popping out from beneath their jumpsuits.

Looking at some of the dark apartment windows above them, Lori asked, "What if someone hears us?"

The two men looked at each other and chuckled in unison. Larry said, "Well I guess you're gonna to have to be careful how loud you moan and groan, won't you?"

They stuck their big, veiny dicks in front of her face, pre-cum oozing from the tips. Grabbing them with both her hands, Lori began jerking them in unison. She was their slut and she had to act like one, after all. The blonde fellated the two garbage man with surprising vigor - rapidly going from one throbbing cock to the other.

Lori had trouble deep-throating both cocks because they were so large. She could only get about halfway down either dick, so most of the time she just used her wet tongue and massaged and licked their shafts, repulsed by the stink of sweat and urine after a hard day's work. At the same time, her hands feverishly stroked the two cocks like a pro, to the murmurs of delight both Joe and Larry.

Within minutes the garbage men were ready to cum -- they had been so horny playing with Lori's young body earlier that they were really eager to shoot their loads. They defiled the young blonde by drenching her face with their cock-juices; it landed on all over her face and hair. As well, gobs of gooey cum spewed into her open mouth, the girl furiously guzzling as much of the nasty liquid down, but - since there was so much of it - unable to stop choking on it. Lori lapped and licked away until the cocks stopped spurting, and then continued on till they were both shiny and clean. Her tummy felt a bit nauseous since there had been so much cum that she had ingested. Afterwards she wiped away as much sticky jism off her face, cleaning herself up as best she could, knowing the night was still young.

Then Larry picked up the cum-stained girl and positioned her over a garbage can, ass in the air, before viciously penetrating her pussy in one quick thrust. Holding onto the top of a garbage can, Lori gasped out loud from the sudden insertion, her cunt suddenly full of hard, monstrous cock. Joe got in front of her and inserted his rigid prick into her waiting mouth, smiling as she sucked and slurped it instinctively. The two men pounded Lori's slit and mouth feverishly for a few minutes and, to her dismay, Lori's body began to respond to their administrations.

"You like this, don't you, you bitch!?" Joe snarled.

Lori looked up at the man venomously, but all she could manage to do was make some gargling sounds, her throat stuffed with cock at the moment.

They then switched places - Joe rammed his big cock up Lori's twat as she tasted her slimy cunt-juices oozing off of Larry's hard shaft. This caused the blonde's pussy to quiver in delight as Lori's body - seemingly beyond her control now - reveled in the debauchery of her situation. She moaned in pleasure as Joe's immense cock pummeled her poor cunt, before it started to spasm in an extraordinary orgasm, spurting out pussy juices.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Lori screamed out, her twat squeezing down on Joe's big erection like a vise. "FUCK!!"

"MOTHERFUCKER -- this bitch is tight!" Joe groaned, still managing to pump his dick furiously in and out of the girl nonetheless.

"Jeez -- what a slut! Cumming on top of a garbage can!" Larry muttered, entranced by the sight of the sexy blonde undulating before him, her body in orgasmic bliss.

The two men continued switching places in this manner for a good fifteen minutes, fucking Lori relentless at both ends, thrusting as deep as they could with their engorged cocks. Even in the cool air the three of them were now sweating like crazy. And each time one of the men withdrew his dripping dick from her cunt and shoved it into her mouth, she could taste how wet and hot her cunt was.

Eventually, this torrid pace set off Joe's orgasm, and he spurted his hot spunk deep within the girl's twitching love-hole. "OHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME!" he shouted in ecstasy.

Joe shot off four loads deep within Lori's snatch before pulling out and switched places with Larry, so that Lori could clean off his creamy tool. She accepted the still twitching, spurting cock without hesitation, slurping at the man's salty cum like a nasty vacuum cleaner. Larry, meanwhile, positioned himself behind Lori again and ran his hand between her sweaty ass-cheeks, admiring her taut flesh. He grabbed his dick and placed its bulbous tip against the blonde's tiny asshole, which instinctively clenched tight at the contact. With a monster schlong sliding in and out of her mouth, Lori groaned hoarsely as her rectum was stretched wide-open for the second time of the day.

Getting his thick dick all the way up Lori's asshole was a no mean feat -- she was so damned tight. But slowly and surely he crammed his erection deeper and deeper, her anal sphincter swallowing up all he had to offer. Once he was all the way in, Larry fucked her ass as hard as he could, delighting in the blonde's wails of distress. He slapped her ass now and again, reveling in how her bubbly teenage ass-cheeks wonderfully rippled.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, the two garbage men switched places. Lori was alarmed because she had a good idea where Joe's horse cock wanted to end up. She whimpered, "Oh God NO! That thing won't fit inside my ass! OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST -- NO!!"

It was no use -- Joe couldn't just watch Larry take her ass and not have a piece for himself. He stuffed his huge erection into Lori's gaping, trembling rosebud asshole and rammed it all the way in, balls deep. Then he began to fuck her hard and good, while the blonde squealed out at the top of her voice, one of her slender legs up in the air at the anal intrusion. Larry watched his friend sodomize the young beauty for a few minutes -- entranced - before unceremoniously slapping his cock against her face. His ass-slick dick left a smear-mark on Lori's cheek, and the girl looked up at him angrily before taking his penis into her mouth.

Actually Lori didn't have much say in the matter, as Larry had held onto the back of her head and pointed his shaft straight at her lips. So the blonde was now skewered by cock at both ends once more, as she tasted her ass on another man's dick. It was salty and awful, but bearable. The bastard was pumping in and out between her pretty lips at a furious pace, gobs of saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth and down her chin, while Joe hammered her tiny anus from behind.

Eventually the men switched places again. While Lori dined on Joe's ass-flavored cock, Larry was getting close to orgasm and was fucking her ass like a madman. The balding fat man was grunting loudly, pumping wildly, his hips swaying back and forth with all his energy. This hot blonde had the sweetest, nastiest asshole he had ever encountered. What a scorching, tight, inviting little hole this bitch had! He fucked it vigorously, loving that it had just the right amount of friction and slickness that his dick needed. And eventually it was too much, and Larry began to dump his load deep into Lori's anal-tunnel.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK ME!!" Larry growled, bucking his hips hard against Lori's tender rear end. "OH YEAH -- TAKE THAT, YOU CUNT!"

The naughty sensation of scalding cum covering her anal walls was too much for the blonde, and she responded with a sweet orgasm of her own. But Lori's screams of ecstasy were muffled by Joe's cock stuffed down her throat, and all she could manage were some gagging moans.

Of course, Larry wanted his dick to be cleaned off by Lori's pretty mouth as well. Once more the two garbage men swapped positions, with Larry proudly displaying his semen-drenched, dirty pole before the girl. Sighing, Lori began lapping and slurping on the dripping cock, which she had to concentrate on due to the fact that Joe was fucking her sloppy asshole now with deep, bowel-shaking thrusts.

As soon as she had Larry's dick gleaming and cleaned up, the blonde showed the malicious man the rancid, gooey semen in her mouth and then swallowed it all up in one big gulp, joining the other loads of cum in her stomach that she had ingested earlier. Licking her lips, Lori realized that she really was becoming a cum-bucket!

The two men then flipped the girl over, so that her back was laying on top of the garbage can now, her head hanging over the side, and her tits pointing towards the night sky. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in, but the men did whatever they liked -- and now Larry could drop his big dick between Lori's huge breasts while Joe could continue to fuck the girl's ass. Lori's big melons were a slick, inviting valley of womanly flesh - soft and sexy as Larry made her squeeze them together, enveloping his hard cock amazingly. Since his dick was already greasy the man was able to slide it in and out of her tits easily.

In the middle of this Joe was having fun with Lori's two lower orifices, both of which were pretty sloppy since a lot of cum had been deposited in each. Without mercy, he alternated between fucking her asshole and then pussy, fucking Lori hard and fast with feverish thrusts of cock so that the intermingled pussy juices and semen would seep violently out of her holes. Every time he jammed his big dick all the way in, the gorgeous young blonde would grunt out loudly at the intrusion, as she was breached again and again.

Larry and Joe now had both come twice so far, but their cocks still felt hard enough for one more round, they thought. Glancing at one another with an evil gleam in their eyes, Joe got Lori off the garbage can to stand up on her shaky feet, spun her around, and then easily picked up the girl by her thighs. Whimpering in despair, leaned her back against Joe's chest as her legs were spread wide apart, and then had her anal-sphincter lowered onto the man's thick erection.

"UUUNNNNNNNHHHH," the blonde grimaced.

For a few moments Joe simply fucked her this way, slowly lifting her up and down on his lengthy cock, and Lori got used to this. She panicked when Larry walked up to her and crammed his shaft into her exposed cunt as well.

"OH GOD -- NO -- NO -- what the FUCK are you DOING!?" wailed the sexy blonde.

The small man sneered, "Didn't you say you could handle twenty inches of cock easily?"

"Y -- YEAH! BUT NOT LIKE THIS!" Lori squealed as she was fucked in both holes pitilessly. "THIS IS TOO MUCH -- OH FUCKING -- UNH -- JESUS - UNH - CHRIST!!"

The garbage men fucked Lori raw standing up, Joe from behind as Larry pumped away in the front. Joe was now holding the stunned young woman up with his hands on her rear end, whereas Larry was clutching Lori's slender thighs. Both men were strong enough to hold her in this position, and while Joe concentrated on sliding Lori up and down on his cock at a vigorous tempo, his partner in crime -- being shorter than he was -- was jumping up and down, trying to slam into her feverish slit as hard as he could.

Lori -- in the meantime -- had a hard time just trying to keep her wits about her. This was too much for her to handle -- it was too ... lewd! Two huge cocks ... sliding in and out of her pussy and asshole, stretching and straining her to the fullest. The sordid feel of them -- so thick and hard; twin sausages tearing her tiny holes apart, relentlessly pumping in and out. She could feel them inside of her, scorching and stiff, jostling her soft innards, battering her insides. Twenty inches of rigid man-meat meant that she now truly understood the meaning about being in the middle of a cock-sandwich!

And it was so nasty! Lori noticed all of these small details at the edge of her consciousness. How her juices were flowing non-stop, and -- combined with the previous loads of cum inside both her pussy and anus -- meant that all three of them shared in this frothy, dripping mixture. It was such a sloppy, juicy mess. The way Joe breathed heavily down her neck, or how Larry clumsily fondled her sweaty, bouncing tits, pinching her strawberry nipples crassly. The smells that bombarded her nostrils: from their three sweaty bodies, to the strong scent of her womanhood, but mostly that strong, pungent smell of cock and semen. Being crammed from the front and back by all this ... manliness, and the knowledge that these two men didn't care about her at all; she was just their fuck-toy, a handy cum-slut to be used and then thrown away at the end of the night.

All of these lustful thoughts and torrid feelings swirled and raced through Lori's mind, as her situation just became too unbearable for the poor girl. The lovely blonde whimpered, the sensations building deep within her body, coming out in a flood - wave after wave - a tremendous climax that ended with a high-pitched wail. Her pussy pulsated and twitched uncontrollably, while her anal-sphincter clamped down tight on Joe's monster dick, which caused him to gasp out, and began a chain reaction with him bucking his pelvis wildly, spurting his love-juices deep inside Lori's anal cavity, coating her sordid insides with thick streams of cream. The feeling of Joe's big twitching cock and Lori's spastic vagina then had Larry cum soon afterwards. He kept rutting away madly as his dick spewed out his scorching jism within Lori's womb, the last domino to fall.

The three of them held onto each other tightly for a few minutes, too drained to speak or think, their three-way much more hotter than any of them had expected it to be. So they all clung to one another, gasping for breath, dicks still buried deep inside the blonde beauty. As loads of milky jizz dripped from Lori's two defiled orifices, the trio slowly came to their senses. The men lifted Lori off of them and placed her back onto her feet. This caused even more cum to drizzled out of her, most of which began to run all the way down from her inner thighs to her legs and high heels. The young woman felt tired, her legs wobbly. She also very used, but -- looking at the expressions on her two tormentors -- knew she had one last task left to do.

Getting back onto her knees, Lori began to diligently clean of the messy, half-erect dicks that were offered to her. She had to clean them off quickly since Joe and Larry began to smack her pretty face with their dripping cocks, spattering her with white cum, to her annoyance. So the girl quickly sucked and slurped away, using her tongue to lap away at all the leftover sticky cock-cheese. Within minutes the blonde had cleaned up the two big shafts like they were shiny and new.

"Ah fuck! What a nasty fuck you are!" cooed Larry, still in a bit of disbelief at what had just occurred. Had gorgeous young cooze just given them the fuck of a lifetime? "Yeah -- drink all that nasty cum up, bitch!"

Like a good little cum-slut, Lori gulped the filthy gunk up and then licked her licks sensually at the two men. She blushed a little at the man's comments but didn't say a word.

"Jesus -- what a fucking pro, fucking and sucking us like that!" said Joe, helping Lori get up on her feet. He picked up her tossed away dress and handed it to her. "Alright -- you've earned your ride home, babe! Let's get going!"

******************************

The ride home was rather uneventful, except for when the two garbage men asked for Lori's number. She was furious -- they had some nerve asking for that after what they just did to her! She toyed with the two of them just long enough until she was close to her apartment, when she finally told them off. They were both cool about it, and ended up giving them their phone numbers.

Pissed off and exhausted, the blonde beauty stormed into her apartment, angry at all men in general in that moment. She had luckily managed to get into her place without encountering a soul, a good thing since her thin black dress was wet, clinging to her body, and reeked of cum. Lori had tried to clean herself off as best she could, but she still looked like a cum-rag at the moment with bits of cum in her hair, cum dripping out of her pussy, and dried up semen on her face and legs.

The first thing she did was throw her dress in the trash can and take a long shower. Afterwards, without even drying her hair, the girl collapsed onto her bed, asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The next day Lori woke up, groggy and sleepy. She peered over at her alarm clock -- it was ten minutes before her alarm would normally sound. Then Lori gasped, thinking back to yesterday and all the events that had transpired. Looking underneath her covers, she found that she was completely naked. Was it a dream? Had she simply dreamed up the entire thing?

Lori stared at her closet, which was closed, wondering if her wardrobe was waiting for her inside, or if there was only one outfit, chosen by some malicious genie, somewhere in the netherworld.

With her heart hammering deep within her bosom, Lori couldn't bear to get out of bed and look.

(The End)

12