All Comments on 'Three Wives Ch. 01'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good!!!

Can't wait to see the other two wives.

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Very much enjoyed this one

This story had a wonderful combination of both practicality and sensuality.

The woman was wondrous, just the right touch of maturity mixed with raw eroticism.

The narrator was built very well. His journey and transformation under her tutelage was very believable.

A very nice piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thank you for a great story

this story make sense and was for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wife Number One was Great!

A wonderful story about a mature women making a boy into a man. I can't wait to read about the other two wives!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

It was a great read and very nice to read a story that was written properly. No misspelled words or bad grammer. again great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It felt good reading your story

It was a truly captivating story. I didn't want it to end. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good start

looking forward to wife #2

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18about 18 years ago
Too sentimental

Good as a sentimental piece but not that "hot" --- it wasn't his first time nor did they run any risk of being caught because her husband knew.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Education

One down and two to go, wives that is. A well told tale. I am sorry he didn't go down on her on their last time. I will look forward to the sequels to this 1st part and your other efforts.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
The Older Woman

A lot of guys had an older woman, or two, or several as lovers when they were young men. I did. I learned a lot and they put up with a lot from me. I was young and sentimental and foolish and fell desparately in love on several occassions. You learn to keep your mouth shut to keep the lady from being embarrassed or messing up her marriage or getting yourself into trouble with your parents. This story really rings true.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like it very much

Velvet Hammer:

There ain't nothing wrong with sentimental, 'cause it adds to a fine story. Now I need to read about the two wives. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot simple and believable...

...this is the way every young man should learn good fucking.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
Some Teachers always seem to be so alluring.

Great story of an older woman teaching a younger guy the ropes. Brings back so many great memories of my late teens.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
llucky young man

generous woman.

In a year and a half at school he didn't learn much. In the same time with her he gained the experience of a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A well woven tale.

My compliments. An easy read. Good sex. Lesson learned, and a Grand Finale.

Wonderful !!!!

Thanks Don

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Directed specifically at the previous comment:

How, exactly, does one "manipulate the ratings"? People rate a story. The results are tallied. Where is the "manipulation" in that process? Whiners, like you, who bitch about "manipulation" don't seem to have answers when questioned. Because you're conspiracy theory freaks, maybe? Do you believe we've walked on the moon, or was that faked? Is there really a secret society running the nations of the world? Is Elvis actually alive and living out his days in some secret location?

Get a clue. Get a grip. Get a life.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Crap! I was born 60 years too soon to get in on any of that good stuff. Such is life. Good writing VH as well as reading. If I was the old fart, I'd want to watch. Naw, that wouldn't work either because I'd also want to use the 357 on him too. Crap, again. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One Big Problem

Might have been into it & later Chapters if the protagonist's name hadn't bean Sean & John both on Page 1 (according to the female).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a loser!!!!

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Great Read*****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

amoroneamoroneover 1 year ago

Superb. Quality literature, well written and very stimulating. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous