Three Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Fate would have it that was not the end. We were together again for a short time, a couple of years later. It was summertime and I was back in town. I was a minor celebrity amongst my parent's circles, having finally graduated with my degree; Bachelor of Science, cum laude no less.

I'd only been in town a week when Mr. Johanssen died. He hadn't been sick or laid up or anything. He was old, it was his time and his heart gave out.

We all went to the funeral, of course. Mrs. Johanssen was absolutely beautiful, incredibly enough. She was looking fine in a long-sleeved dress done in a gray birdseye pattern that featured black collar, cuffs and lapels. I wasn't the only man at the funeral house who noticed how well the gray wool dress displayed her luscious curves, round hips and generous breasts. Mr. Johanssen wasn't looking bad, either, considering the circumstances. The funeral director had done a great job; the old man looked better in the box than I ever remembered him in life.

We went up and spoke with Mrs. Johanssen, she smiled and gave me a look I'm sure my parents mistook for some kind of school-related fondness, perhaps pride at my recent accomplishment. If only they knew. "Come by later on," she whispered in my ear as I kissed her cheek.

Later that evening I told my parents I was going out to hook up with some old friends. It wasn't exactly untrue; I went out and hooked up with a particular old friend who was also happened to be a lover. When she answered her door Mrs. Johanssen was still wearing the nice gray dress she'd had on at the funeral. She'd had a few drinks. "Some people came over," she said, "but they left early. I guess they didn't want to burden a poor old widow with entertaining late into the night."

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked jokingly.

"Don't you dare," she grinned, pulling me close and planting one right on my lips. It was the first time we'd kissed since she'd seen me off a couple of years ago; the electricity was still there.

The conversation was brief. "So how have you been? How was college? What are you plans?" And then, as she led the way down the hall, "Can you unzip me?"

We ended up naked in bed, of course. Without it being said we both knew it was a goodbye of sorts. One last time for old times' sake, that sort of thing.

We kissed long and slow as our hands rediscovered each other's bodies. Her breasts were just as full and large as I remembered them, her hips as round as ever before. Then Mrs. Johanssen gave me a knowing look and neither of us spoke, not a word was spared as she moved down. I grew harder by the second as I watched Mrs. Johanssen once more worship my cock, lovingly bestow sweet kisses upon it. Then she parted her lips and took my cock in her mouth.

It was like the first time all over again; once more I was overwhelmed by feelings of sheer gratitude, appreciation for this much older woman as her lips and tongue graciously pleasured my cock.

Her fingers stroked my rod in a wonderful way as she let me fuck her wet, willing mouth. Then, after what seemed like a lifetime of this perfect pleasure, Mrs. Johanssen came up for air at last. She pressed her naked body against mine and we kissed; long, slow and lovingly. As our tongues intertwined I could taste my cock in her mouth.

I squeezed her tight, round asscheeks; Mrs. Johanssen put one leg around mine and pressed her hot wetness against my thigh. It was time. I maneuvered myself above her and between her legs and dipped my hard cock into her wet, willing pussy.

"Oh, Sean, you're SO HARD!" she sighed as I penetrated into her wet heat. This encouraged me to start going at it like a jackhammer; fast and furious, a good hard fuck. I was giving this hot mama the fuck of her life.

After a while, now that we were fully re-acquainted with each another, I slowed the tempo down to get some full-length thrusts going. She hugged me and held tight with her legs wrapped around mine as I plowed into her. Then she started coming. "Oh Sean!" she cried as her pussy clamped my raging hard-on, "Oh Sean! Love me! Love me! OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I came in buckets as my brain thoroughly melted, into her warm, wet depths.

It was Mrs. Johanssen who brought it up, afterwards as we lay kissing and cuddling in the light afterglow of sex. "You'll be moving on, soon?"

"I start graduate school in September."

"Oh, Sean, you really have come a long way since that first summer, our first time."

"There can still be an us. I'll still be coming home, from time to time."

"Oh no, I don't think it's right, Sean." This surprised me, coming from the one who had seduced me, had set it up so we could become lovers in the first place. "Mr. Johanssen isn't here for us to hide behind anymore. I'm a widow now; there will be talk when people see you coming around."

Her hand was resting lightly on my penis as she said this. Her breasts were pressed against my chest, my arm was about her and our lips almost touching as we spoke. My penis lay up against my belly, still slightly stiff from our recent lovemaking. Suddenly it twitched beneath her fingers.

"Oh," Mrs. Johanssen said, looking down. "It looks like I'm going to have to take care of this thing again." I watched her, incredulous, as she moved down and once more began lightly kissing and licking my swollen joint.

I was hard again in minutes; I was still a young man and this remarkable woman was making sweet love kisses to my dick with her lips. Mrs. Johanssen ran her wet tongue up the underside of my rod, parted her lips and once again swallowed me deep.

"Mrs. Johanssen," I croaked.

"Shhh . . ." she whispered, lifting her head momentarily. "I want to, Sean. It's something I want to do," she said before returning her sweet loving lips to my python.

And so it ended the way it had begun, with Mrs. Johanssen bringing me to completion in her mouth.

* * *