Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!

"UUGGGHH!!"

Penny knew she was close, and was picking new spots to keep smacking her.

SMACK!

"MMMGGHH!"

'Please God, now, NOW!' Kerri wished.

SMACK!

A tremor started within her. The remaining berries were crushed between her thighs, the juice running down between them; the ice cube was melting fast between her clenching buttocks and her asshole was numb. Her whole body shook, the table almost vibrating beneath her.

SMACK!

"MMMPPHHH!"

'I'm so close! Let me get there, let this take the pain away!'

"She's close," she heard Augustus say.

"Any second," his wife agreed as she doggedly spanked the stunning brunette's ass.

SMACK!

Her ass was on fire, as Penny spanked nowhere else.

'Oh fuck, I'm close!'

Penny sensed it.

SMACK-SMACK-SMACK -- SMACK!!

The slight pause before the last blow was torture, but that was the blow that did it.

"OOOOUUUUUNNNNGGGHHHH!!!" Kerri screamed. "AAAAAAARRGGHHHHH!!" She convulsed, lights flashed in her eyes as fireworks in her mind blew the pain of the crop clean out of her head. She thought nothing and felt everything.

"MMMMPPPPPHH!!!" Her legs shuddered over the vibrator, and her head snapped up with the joy of release.

The pain vanished, washed away in a torrent of bliss.

'Fuck,' she thought guiltily, 'I needed that.'

The vibrator continued, unaware of the effect it had just had on its dark-eyed subject.

"What a good girl you are, honey," Penny said, leaning forward and stroking Kerri's long hair. "You deserved that -- well done." Kerri felt Penny's breath close to her ear. "Keep going," the older lady whispered.

Kerri was unaware of the Hitachi for a minute or two as she came down from that climax, but soon felt another one building; it was a few minutes off yet, but she knew herself well enough to recognise its inevitability. 'What are they doing to me?' she thought. She'd cum hard, and her thighs ached, as did her belly pressed against the table's surface.

"Good Hitachi, isn't it, dear?" Penny said to her husband. They were stood by Kerri's purple-stained thighs and Kerri couldn't see them.

"Very effective," he laughed. "...and gives impressive results."

"I think that may be down to the raw materials rather than the tool," Penny said. "The other Hitachi, however, might be different."

As the two of them spoke over her, Kerri tried to work out if her genitals were numb or over-stimulated: she couldn't tell.

"Ah! I'd nearly forgotten about the second Hitachi," Augustus said. "Where will I apply it?"

"Well, technically, it's a puzzle," Penny said, "but I'm sure you'll work it out dear."

Kerri felt the lead being unclipped from her collar and her hair being gathered at the back of her head as the words washed over her: her mind could only cope with one thing at a time at the moment, and at the moment that thing was her pussy. It was slick now, on the verge of dripping, and if it was squeezed once more by orgasm...

"Ha!" Augustus laughed. "A jigsaw, an Hitachi jigsaw! Wow -- this is going to be fun."

'Thank the Lord,' the remaining rational part of Kerri thought. 'Finally, he's resorting to a pastime more becoming of a man with grey hair.' Penny had gathered Kerri's dark hair into a simple ponytail and she could feel it resting along her back.

"Are you going to do it now?"

"Of course, Pen -- this is too fantastic to save for later."

The straps over her calves were removed, and the rope securing her ankles to the end of the table was also released. The first Hitachi kept buzzing, bringing her closer to a second finale.

"I need a frame for it, don't I, to keep it in place?"

"Under the table, Gus."

She felt a slight tension in the rope round her ankles, like the connecting rope had been tied to something new, and then she felt a slight pressure applied to the hair in her ponytail, the unmistakably minute pulls of individual hairs in her scalp.

"You think of everything, dear," Gus said. "Will you help?"

"Of course; I'll put the frame up for you."

Kerri was relaxing more by the second. Her next orgasm was getting closer and closer, but it would be a much more easy-going climax she thought; the Porters seemed to have lost interest in her now, and she was more than happy to be left to cum in peace.

"Where do you want the frame -- over her waist?"

"Best place for it!" Augustus said.

Yes, she could cope with being buzzed while they did a jigsaw on her waist.

She felt something slide over her waist and over her lower back, but was distracted by the sensation that was intensifying between her legs: this felt like it was going to be bigger than last time.

"She's close again," Augustus said. "I'll wait before I start."

Kerri blushed slightly. She didn't know why -- that statement was about the least shameful thing that had happened to her today, but she was still embarrassed by the implication that they knew she was going to cum and that they were going to watch.

"Look!" the man said, sharply. "Her ass is jiggling again -- she's getting very close. Use the crop!"

He was right: she was very close again and she barely felt the neat smack on her jiggling ass that Penny administered. She started to whimper.

"I'm starting the jigsaw now -- I want to time this perfectly," Augustus said. Kerri was dimly aware of the buzzing of a second power tool, but she didn't care -- the Hitachi on her clitoris had nearly succeeded.

Kerri started to moan -- this usually happened if there had been no break for her clitoris between orgasms. She was actually glad of the straps and the pressure they exerted, pinning her down to her table, otherwise she knew she would be thrashing about right now, like an uncontrollable banshee at the height of her torment. She was just belatedly realising that she had referred to the table as her table, when she felt a concentrated hot sensation at the right side of her waist. It was different to the burning, stinging sensation the crop had provoked in her skin; this was focused and seemed to progress in a straight line through the centre of her waist. Whatever it was, it was fantastic, and was all she needed.

"UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

"The crop, Penny, now!" Augustus shouted above Kerri's prolonged climactic groan.

SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK!

Kerri wasn't sure she felt these blows, but she heard them, and she knew what they meant; she imagined her ass being stung deliciously again and again, while her clitoris was fiendishly tormented, and the line of heat passed right through her -- all while she was completely helpless and secured tightly to a table. Her pussy throbbed and leaked; her mind was beyond questioning whether she was actually enjoying this.

"Jesus, that was amazing," Augustus said.

"Yes, it was," Penny said. The burning line felt like it passed right through Kerri's waist -- and it wasn't going away. 'Yes, it was,' she thought.

"Do you think she knows?" Penny asked her husband.

"Don't know -- shall we tell her?"

Penny paused.

"I'm not sure I know yet," Penny said mischievously. "You'll have to show me."

Kerri opened her eyes, but Penny and Augustus were still behind her field of vision, and she could see only the wall a few metres from her. She closed them again, aware that the first Hitachi was still pressed against her.

"Where are the dividers?" Augustus said. "You did get dividers, didn't you?"

"Of course," Penny laughed. "Underneath."

Kerri felt an odd addendum to the line of heat, like an insulator had been put straight through it. Now she felt burning heat radiating from the line up from her waist, and a similar feeling radiating heat from the line down from her waist, but they felt distinct, separate, like something was between them.

"Right, time to pull this table apart for the first time." Augustus said in an unusual voice. "You will notice the rope tied to Kerri's ankles, and you will notice that it passes through a pulley suspended from the ceiling above this young woman before descending to where it is tied to her hair. You will also have noticed that my assistant is lying on top of, and is tied tightly to, the table, and that we should, therefore, be unable to pull the two halves of the table apart."

'What is he -- ooh -- talking -- oh -- about?' Kerri thought as the vibrator worked towards its goal again.

Augustus grabbed the end of the table that Kerri's feet were on, and Penny came up to the end where Kerri's head was.

"Open your eyes, sugar," the blonde whispered.

Kerri complied, and found Penny looking straight at her and smiling kindly.

"Remember we were just about to tell you what Gus did in showbiz?"

Kerri couldn't remember her own name at this moment, and she looked blankly at Penny.

"He was a magician, one of the best -- but he never got his break in Vegas like the rest..."

"Now!" Augustus called.

Penny and Augustus pulled each half of the table's thick surface towards them. It slid easily apart on its newly oiled runners, and Kerri's body slid apart too. Augustus' half of the table held Kerri's ass and legs, and Penny's half of the table had Kerri's upper body, head and arms pinned to it. As they pulled, increasing the gap at Kerri's divided waist, the rope in the pulley pulled Kerri's ankles upwards, and similarly pulled her hair upwards and backwards.

Kerri had her eyes fixed on Penny and noticed this change in perspective as the rope pulled her head up. When the gap was big enough, Augustus slid the table's four-foot extension panels into place between Kerri's two separated halves.

Kerri, breathing hard through her nose, had had her lower legs pulled vertical by the movement of the table, and had her head pulled upwards and away from the table as much as it would allow. The rope, taut now as it passed over the pulley, connected her hair to her ankles and she was left in a sort of hogtie. She felt herself arching back, and felt the weight of her head and shoulders held by her hair; it was just about bearable.

"Bravo, Gus!" Penny said, clapping.

Augustus bowed.

"You're in two pieces, honey," Penny said. Kerri felt the hair in the back of her head as little pinpricks of pain as it was pulled. She still felt the Hitachi grinding away at her clitoris, so what Penny had just said made no sense to her.

Penny undid the fastening on Kerri's ball-gag. It plopped out, but Kerri's jaw ached, and it felt better to keep it wide open just now.

"Thanks, sugar," Penny said, and pushed a bright red apple into Kerri's gaping mouth. It was the same size as the rubber ball had been and Kerri bit down on it, gagged again.

"Can we take a picture now?" Penny begged.

"No need: it's all on the CCTV -- and we haven't finished yet," he said brandishing three large, black rubber balls on a piece of string. "No sense, no feeling -- for now," he said smiling at his wife.

"Gus, you are wicked," she giggled. "Show me."

Gus parted Kerri's buttocks with one hand and squirted a dollop of lube onto her numbed anus.

"Her asshole is so numb she won't even know they're there until later." He slid his forefinger inside -- Kerri didn't react. "See?"

"Let me!" Penny said eagerly.

Her husband smiled and handed her the beads. She placed the first one where Gus had withdrawn his finger from.

"Push slowly and firmly... that's it -- perfect," he said as the first inch-and-a-half sphere disappeared through their captive's sphincter. Kerri didn't stir -- she was still recovering from her orgasm and trying to work out what the burning sensation in her middle was.

Penny pushed the second ball through Kerri's lubricated asshole, but Gus had to push the third one in harder: Kerri's rectum was almost full with two, and he had to push that little bit harder to completely fill it with the third.

"There we are," he said, laying the string that connected the three globes to the outside world along her back, "They should be ready in about 30 minutes. I'll get dessert." Before he left he operated the remote control once more, and the Hitachi hit top speed.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!" Kerri managed. This was torture now; couldn't he leave her alone? Her pussy was going to be sore for days.

-

Augustus returned with a selection of choux buns, and he placed them on the extension panel that now sat in the four-foot gap between Kerri's upper and lower halves.

She didn't know what to think about what Penny had said to her -- surely she'd have felt being cut in two? Right now, she was feeling too many things, or more accurately, she felt one very intense thing all over her body. As the older couple finished their meal -- sitting either side of the table and talking to each other through the gap in their guest's torso -- Kerri quickly got closer and closer to her Hitachi-top-speed orgasm. She was exhausted, but this was going to top the lot.

As the machine ruthlessly and loudly rubbed at that part of Kerri's lower half, her upper half moaned and cried; both halves shuddered separately as she came again, screaming uncontrollably through the apple in her mouth, saliva drooling off her chin as Penny imprinted her crop on Kerri's butt once more. Her jaw ached, her skin burned and her pussy throbbed. She hated this pair of bastards for what they'd done to her: tied her up against her will, and forced her to cum repeatedly, massively and sensationally. She'd never forgive them.

Penny and Augustus held hands through the gap as Kerri came again very soon afterwards, panting and writhing as her body failed to resist the continued onslaught of the Hitachi. Augustus turned it off shortly after this final climax, and Penny stroked Kerri's dark hair as she succumbed to tiredness and started to fall asleep.

"Thank you, dear," Augustus said. "I think that's the best present I've ever had."

"You're welcome, my dear," Penny replied. "I love you."

'I love you, too,' Kerri thought sleepily.

-

The icing on the Porter's cake was retrieving the beads from Kerri's ass. She was half-asleep when Penny inexpertly yanked the first one out and she screamed through her gag as the unexpected and violent stretching of her anus roused her from roused her doze.

As she wondered what that pressure was inside her asshole, and what the fuck had just happened to her, Penny and her husband regarded her puckering orifice. Gus rather more gently pulled out the other two black balls, Penny gasping as Kerri's dark asshole slowly spread over each of the rubber spheres before snapping tightly shut behind them.

Kerri did more than gasp.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

"Oh, honey, that was amazing!" Penny said, kissing her grinning husband.

"Happy anniversary, Penny."

-

Augustus brushed off his hypnotism skills, and before she did doze off, he convinced Kerri that she wouldn't remember the truth about this evening -- she'd been out with her friends for a girl's night out. He and his wife put Kerri back together, unstrapped her, and cleaned her up. Augustus popped the bruised cherry in to his wife's mouth before they put a gown on Kerri, and walked her, entranced, back to her house.

They laid her on her bed, with a glass of water and three aspirin on her bedside table.

-

Kerri woke up. Her head throbbed, her neck ached and it felt like someone had been pulling her hair. She gulped down the glass of water and two of the aspirin.

'Must have been a good night,' she thought, trying to remember anything about it.

She got out of bed and discovered that her legs, ass and back were also very sore, her asshole stung like hell, her insides seemed to tingle at her waist -- as did her clit -- and she was exhausted, like she'd been fucking for days. She went to get a refill of water from the en-suite.

She stopped as she passed the full length mirror on her wardrobe, shocked to a standstill by what she saw, her deep dark eyes widening. Confused, she threw on a robe and dashed across the road to see her friend.

She banged on the door until Penny answered it.

"Morning, hon-..."

"Penny," she said nervously, baring one reddened buttock to her neighbour, "I went out last night, and -- look! Why the hell am I covered in the letter P?"

12