Three's No Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" I cried out with pleasure.

Carrie was not to be outdone, however, and she pushed Lisa off of me and took me inside her mouth again, bobbing more furiously than before. It soon turned into a tag team affair, with each one taking turns sucking me until my cock was fully erect. I was getting very close to coming and tried to distract myself by thinking of anything miscellaneous bullshit kind of thing that I could, but to no avail. These two beautiful sex-hungry women were bringing me unrelentingly toward an orgasm but I wanted to last a little longer. So I grabbed at Carrie and pulled her up toward the head of the bed. I cradled her face in my hands and began to kiss her.

"You taste funny," she said.

"That's from Lisa and you're next."

We kissed again and I reached down to pull her shirt up over her head, exposing the beautiful little pair of tits I had previewed during her bath.

"You're not wearing a bra," I said needlessly.

"I hardly ever do," she replied, sitting up and jutting them out in all their perfection. They were perfect little globes with tiny dark Hershey kisses for nipples. She shivered as I ran my hands over them, touching, caressing, teasing them to full erection.

She leaned over so that I could kiss and tongue them. As I did so, my hands wandered down under her skirt to the wet spot on her panties. I quickly slipped my fingers inside to explore the wet wild delights waiting for me. She squirmed with pleasure as I twiddled her hard little clit and began to work one finger then a second inside her tight wet twat. She tugged the zipper to her skirt down and unfastened the clasp so that it opened up and fell away from her narrow hips.

She rose up to her knees and reached her arms up to wrap around her head, dreamily tilting her head back and forth and I ran my finger in and out of her dripping pussy. I grasped the waistband of her black satin panties and began to ease them down past her hips. She put her hands on mine and directed them back to her twat. She slipped them down to her ankles and off as I fingered her. Then she rose up and straddled my shoulders facing the foot of the bed where Lisa was still sucking and stroking. She then settled back down to rest her twat on my eager waiting mouth. Although Carrie didn't shave her pussy, it was sweet and clean and the soft fur framing her cunt felt like silk as I kissed and lapped at her wet sex. Her pussy and ass smelled so clean and fresh, for a split second I thought about how there was something to the bath idea. But with her willing pussy pressed against my face I didn't give it another thought and went to work on her.

As Lisa was working hard to bring me to blow my wad, I concentrated on Carrie's tight little pussy. It seemed like every move I made sent a shiver through her tiny frame. I licked and sucked on her clit and teased her cunt with my thumb and fingers. When I poked my thumb up her twat and slipped my fingers around to probe at her tight rosebud of an asshole, I thought she was going to lift off like a rocket. She began to moan and cry out as she rocked back and forth more wildly. It was as if she had a hair trigger (no pun intended), for every move I made on her pussy made her shiver and quake and shout out. I think she called me every nasty name she could think of as I brought her to one shuddering orgasm after another, each one seemingly greater than the last.

"Oh, you Motherfucker Bastard! You Goddammed Son of a Bitch!" she cried as her twat pumped up and down against me.

Lisa began to slow in her strokes and with one final motion brought her mouth up and let my cock fall out with a pop. With a couple of easy strokes, she kept me stiff and erect and began to climb up and settle her pussy on me. I was sort of glad because I although I enjoyed having a woman ride me and enjoyed it greatly, I never found it stimulating enough to make me come and I was now sure so very close. She lowered herself on me and began to bounce gently up and down.

I grasped Carrie's tight little ass and helped to move her and keep her pussy in just the right position to maintain her flow of passion. My fingers began to poke into her asshole making her movements even wilder. Finally she could take no more and threw herself off to the side, her body sweaty, and breath heaving with pleasure.

"How did you learn to do that!" she cried, panting crazily. "I thought I was going to pass out from that. You bastard!"

I ran my fingers over Carrie's heaving little breasts as they moved in concert with her heavy breathing. My gaze drifted down to the pale blonde woman bouncing on my cock, her breasts bobbing in beat to her movements. I thrust my hips up gently to meet her movements and rock her upwards. Her fingers flew between cupping and squeezing her breasts to rubbing her clit. I was surprised to see that when Carrie caught her breath, she rose up and moved down to kneel next to Lisa and began to kiss her lips and her breasts and rub her clit as well. The sight of these two roommates kissing brought me closer to the peak as I imagined them back at home in a typical man's fantasy, pillow fighting in their tiny undies or sharing the shower or a bed.

I could also observe the wonderful physical differences in them: Carrie, so lean and petite, with her dark skin, hair, eyes, and her shy wholesome demeanor; and Lisa, so blonde with fuller breasts and wider hips, with that heavy lidded look and cool façade that melted away into a the animal passion of a tigress.

Carrie's toying movements with Lisa's breasts were producing another wave of pleasure in her roommate as she bounced eagerly on top of me, riding my cock like a pro. As she came again, Lisa began to slow down and remove herself from me, moving back to let Carrie assume the top position. Her still dripping tight little pussy slid easily down the shaft of my cock and the view of her wonderful tanned backside and her skinny little ass slapping against my belly brought me to a new height of arousal. It felt as if my cock just kept growing with each stroke. Carrie began to moan and cry out with pleasure.

"Uhh, Oh!" she moaned. "Fuck me! Oh!"

Lisa moved off from the bed and began to twiddle and kiss Carrie's tits as she stood by her friend. I pushed myself up to a sitting position, scooting myself and the slender little woman riding me nearer to the edge of the bed. This let me slip my legs over the side and get a little more leverage and increase the fucking action Carrie was receiving. She moaned louder and began talking dirty and her sloppy wet little pussy rode up and down on my stiff cock.

"Fuck me harder, you bastard!" she cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Are you getting off, Baby?" Lisa asked as she fondled her friend's tits. "Oh, Baby, go for it! Get off on it!"

"You like this?" I asked, joining in. "You like fucking my big cock?"

"Oh, yeah!" she replied. "I want your cock all the way in me! Oh, fuck me!"

I began to practically toss her up in the air as I thrust my cock as far into her as possible. I finally reached around her waist and grabbed her, picking her up without letting my cock come out of her, turned around and set her on the bed. She fell down onto her hands and knees in front of me as our strokes resumed. I was able to get a deeper penetration of her pussy as I came into her from behind like this, grabbing her hips to keep a steady rhythm. Lisa moved around onto the bed and slipped under her roomie, plunging her head down toward her pussy. Soon I could feel her fingers on my balls, and then her lips and tongue on me as she pleasured first Carrie, then me, then Carrie again. Carrie's head dropped down to start eating her friend's pussy. Soon the cries of pleasure were pouring out of Lisa again, as Carrie buried her face into Lisa's slick pussy. After a few minutes, Carrie finally lifted her head up and let out several gasps of pleasure and then pulled off of me and collapsed atop her friend in a quivering mass. Lisa kissed her friend's pussy sweetly but rolled her over and off of her.

"I want some more of that cock, Mister Goody Goody!" she demanded. "Come on! Fuck me!"

She got up on all fours with her ass sticking up toward me. It took very little effort to slip my cock into her hot sodden pussy. Carrie just lay to the side, slowly caressing her breasts and letting her hand lightly rub her swollen twat. A deep smile of pleasure swept over her face as she watched us fuck. After several frantic strokes Lisa began trying to pull away.

"Aren't you gonna come Goody Man!" she gasped. "What's the matter? Isn't my pussy good enough to make you come?"

"Oh. It's enough," I said heavily. "But it's been so long since I've fucked like this, I don't want to stop!"

"Come on, Goody Goody!" she cried out pushing back onto me harder with each word. "You've never fucked like this before! Admit it!"

"Oh, Baby! Who cares?" I cried out.

"What's the matter?" she said as she began to slow down. "You want something else? D'ya wanna fuck my ass? Do ya?"

She moved forward enough to pull my cock out of her twat and reached back to pull her cheeks further apart. I grabbed my hard cock, now thoroughly coated with the juice of two outstanding pussies, at the base and rubbed it along the crack of her ass. I grabbed her by the cheeks and began to thrust between them.

"My God. Would you quit playing around and fuck my asshole, Goody Man!" she demanded.

The next thing I knew she was pushing her tight little asshole back onto my cock screaming louder with each thrust. Being more into pleasure than pain, I found her screams sort of distracting. When I started to ease up, she pushed back harder.

"Fuck me, Goody Boy!" she cried out. "Yeah that's it!"

Within seconds my cock was ramming its full length into her tight hot asshole and she was thrashing at the bed, clutching the bed covers and flailing about in a wild burst of passion.

"Oh, make me come again Goody Man!" she cried out, as her hand slipped down to rub her clit. "Oh, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Abandoning all restraint, I began to thrust forward wildly, pushing her face forward into the pillows. Her tight asshole was quickly bringing me to a tremendous climax. I fell on top of Lisa, her trembling body quaking beneath mine.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she called out as I pulled out of her and rose to my knees behind her.

"Are you ready?" Carrie asked rising up to grasp my cock and stroke it lovingly. "Are you ready to come?"

"Yeah. I'm close," I whispered. "I'm real close"

She kept stroking me with a light but firm grip, sliding both of her hands up and down my sticky hard shaft. She slipped over in from of me, her sweet wholesome face filled with eager anticipation. Lisa rolled over and smiled, raising her arms above her head writhing in the afterglow of her pleasure.

"You want me to come on you?" I asked Carrie as I turned to face her.

"I haven't done this before," she admitted. "Come on me! Come in my face!"

With her beautiful eager face in front of me, her firm grip now coming faster and faster, and her sweet mouth opening up like a summer rose, I could hold off no longer. Lisa rose up beside Carrie reaching out to help stroke me off. I felt the cum surge up from my balls, flowing through its passages until it erupted onto Carrie's waiting face.

"Oh, God! Yes!" I shouted with pleasure.

Carrie took a second spurt on her cheeks and Lisa moved over to take the rest. As my flow weakened and the final wave of orgasm swept over me, I fell forward to hug them and we collapsed in a sweaty mass.

"My God," Lisa laughed. "Talk about coming in buckets!"

They licked my cum off each other's face.

"My pussy feels like it's on fire," Carrie said.

"So does mine," Lisa replied.

"Me too," I added.

"Your pussy's on fire?" Lisa asked with a laugh.

I could think of nothing to say for a moment and only added a groan of pleasure. We three cuddled for a few minutes, exchanging compliments about each other's performance. When we fell silent for a minute or two, a thought occurred to me and I said, "Now, I don't mean to break the mood or anything, but how about that drink down at the bar?"

With a laugh all around, we fished through the covers for our clothes and washed up before getting dressed again to go down to the bar for our drink. We kept our adjoining door open and chatted back and forth. As I tried to brush a cowlick out of my hair, I paused for a moment remembering what I had talked about with the tool guys earlier down at the bar.

"Maybe you ladies can answer a question for me," I said.

"What's that handsome?" Lisa asked, sidling up to me in front of the mirror.

"When you guys came in and took over the bar, the guys from St. Louis were kidding me about my reputation."

"What a sleaze-ball you are?" she said kiddingly.

"Actually, a lot of people think that I'm some sort of ladies man," I stated. "They were asking about my secret and I had to tell them I don't have one. I guess they tried to pick you and your associates up last night with no success."

"Well, there's no worse turn-off than a drunken lout."

"You know they thought you were all lesbians," I remarked.

"Oh, really?" Lisa answered with a big laugh.

"That didn't seem to slow you down any did it?"

"But you were the one who picked me up," I said.

"And that is a problem for you?" Carrie said, joining up with us. "Ladies man!"

"Not really, because I don't feel that way. I'm successful enough with women."

"Well, duh!" Lisa laughed, squeezing up against me.

"But I've always wondered what it is about me that appeals to women."

"Maybe it's that snake in your pants," Carrie said giving my worn out cock a squeeze.

"I think it's what he does with it!" Lisa cracked.

"No, no, no!" I protested. "Way before that. What tells you when you see a man that you'll want to sleep with him?"

"You're serious, aren't you?" Carrie said, looking up at me in the mirror.

"I'd really like to know," I said. "When I look in the mirror, I don't exactly see the best looking guy in the world, and I'm all right with that. But what is it you see?"

"Can't tell you," Lisa said.

"Part of your feminine mystique?" I asked.

"No, I just don't know," she replied. "I don't know about Carrie, but something just flips a switch inside me. It could be a look in his eye, the way he talks or touches me. Sometimes the way he acts when he doesn't know I'm watching."

I looked over to Carrie for her response.

"It's the snake in the pants that does it for me!" she exclaimed.

We exchanged a little group hug and headed down to the bar.

"My treat, ladies," I said as the door closed behind us.

Kyle and the tool boys had made it back from their dinner and were watching the football game when our threesome strolled in. After Lisa and Carrie noticed the guys lining the bar, we took the seats right next to them and the two ladies began to hang all over me.

"What's the score," I asked casually.

"Fourteen-thirteen Dallas, under two minutes left," Kyle answered. "The 49ers just scored a touchdown."

"I'd go for two," I cracked.

The tool guys could only stare jealously as the girls snuggled up closely to me. There was no doubt as to what had just happened because our rosy faces, uninhibited joking, and overall relaxed manner hid no secrets.

"Man! He did it again!" exclaimed Ron with a shake of his head.

When we had finished our nightcap and were on our way out, Lisa leaned over to Kyle and said, "By the way, Bucko, it took a real man to make a woman out of me!"