Threesome Amongst Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for around fifteen seconds, before Melanie resumed sucking my cock. I had never felt so powerful before. I was holding my hose in my hand, as the girls lay on the bed, taking turns giving me head. I felt like a god as I thrusted it inside Melanie's mouth. After she got fed, I took the monster and placed it on Lauren's lips. She then preceded to suck me off. I went back and forth from girl to girl three times before Lauren said, "Okay, I'm good on that."

However, Melanie said, "I'll play with it some more."

I badly wanted to re-enter Melanie's hot snatch, so I pushed my dick in and out of her mouth. She sucked the mother fucker with fervor, but my penis was just too tired from a wild night. It went limp in her wonderful mouth, and she eventually gave up orally massaging my manhood, saying, "Maybe some other time."

Exhausted, I passed out while the two girls went to take a shower together. Over the sound or running water, I cold hear muted moans. I was turned on and tempted to join in, but altogether I was too sleepy. Luckily, I did get off one more time when Lauren surprisingly woke me up in the middle of the night with her lips hugging my cock. She sucked me off to completion so quietly that Melanie didn't even wake. The next day in biology class I couldn't help but feel like a stud sitting next to both girls, knowing that they had treated me to such a steamy threesome.

12