All Comments on 'Through The Eyes Of Love'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
faith, love, hope...

Oh, EmeraldKitten you've outdone yourself. What a tender tale of faith, love, and hope! Eve's imperfections (in her eyes) made her so relatable. Their nerves were palpable and Joel's hesitations and frustrations were believable. It made me think of my own childhood church Christmas services. I loved this story! I'm all about the warm and fuzzies and this story gave me that.

And now, I'm going to wrap myself up in those feelings and finally go to sleep. *giggle*

~Luna

PS: Am I the first commenter?

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 13 years ago
wow

now THIS is a love story. How subtle and beautiful. Well done! And THANK YOU :)

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
stunned

EK, this is so beautiful, You boldly took on probably the most taboo subject of all with such dignity and absolute assuredness. Thematically, I applaud you.

As a writer, you have gifted us with two delightful characters that I soon won't forget in a story with perfect pacing and wonderful descriptive elements. It was just such a well done story.

EmeraldKitten, I am stunned and amazed at the incredible gift God has blessed you with as a writer that you use so well. It is a blessing for all of us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

One of the best stories yet. Perfect blend of story line and sex. I teared up during the wedding part.

Great work.:)

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

Lovely story. Couldn't have been better. Keep it up.

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50over 13 years ago
Great job

A well told story... and an inspiration.

BGeorgeBGeorgeover 13 years ago
God, faith, and waiting till marriage on lit?? Finally!

Awesome story, touching, and very well told. I can definitely relate to many of those same feelings: the conflict between desire for one another, and the desire to remain pure.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 13 years ago
Truly Beautiful

This story is amazing! I'd love to see more of this couple, and I have to agree with BGeorge: seeing God, faith and abstinence until marriage here on Literotica is a very cool thing. Very well thought-out and very well executed. I loved it, and I'm hoping for more!

sirhugssirhugsover 13 years ago
you're such a sneaky whore...

... attention whore that is... so much build up1 such great writing!

I think I'm in love. Or at least my cock is .

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
Really beautiful

This was a really beautiful story of love. I do have one small quibble, though. You said Eve left that "Mean old house," but you didn't describe why it was mean, just that it was poor. One definition of "mean" is "poor," if that was what you meant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This was amazing; the best read on here by far. The esssence of love throughout was very clear and I found myself wanting to feel the love rather than just rushing through to get to the sex scenes like i do with the majority of other stories.

I would love to read more of your stories.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 13 years ago
Lovely - really captures the spirit of Christmas.

I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous