All Comments on 'Through The Lens'

by Millsy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why

why all the 20's scattered through your story??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
God that took me back!

Different area, but yeah, I loved stargazing, and stumbled on a few scenes like yours, but never had the chance to foloow up on them. And no internet back then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

Great story.... Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what the hell

What the hell does "to20last" mean? Such junk without decoding only serves to confuse readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Okay w/O's.!

Gave you a 100 because I liked the story and did not mind the O's at all. Gave you a '5' for the same reason.!! Great story. Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Intoxicating

Firstly, don't mind the idiots rating the story down because of the 20s. Secondly, I loved that him watching Rebecca was never revealed to her, there was simply no need to complicate a beautiful story with that kind of drama. Finally, it was nice to see Rebecca understanding and accepting her role in the incident at the party, not to say that what happened was her fault but that there was some degree of accountability in her presence there.

domrogerdomrogeralmost 15 years ago
Continue

A great debut story,please keep on writing.

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 15 years ago
I think you did a great job with this.

The "few" minor typo's aren't worth anyone's getting all upset over. (I hate that myself) The whole object here is, to tell a reasonably good story number one, keep it interesting number two, and then erotic number three. Anyone who can do that, is a good story teller. And that is more important than being a writer. Let the editors earn their keep. Tell a good story, keep the reader entertained, amused, aroused, and they'll keep coming (cumming) back for more.

Great job, really top notch as they say!

MillsyMillsyalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Apologies

First, thanks for all the comments. In my defence the 20's and words with inadvertent spaces are completely accidental. What I did was proof read it on my works laptop, them email it to myself across to my private laptop because I couldn't find my USB stick. Somewhere in the AOL mail transfer the 20s and spaces got inserted and I didn't think to proof it after I'd cut and pasted it into the submission box. My bad. Lesson learned.

ParadoxParadoxalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

A great story! I don't generally read long stories, but you hooked me early and kept me hooked throughout. I loved the characters, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My apology

I'm so sorry. I only borrowed your USB drive for a few minutes, but then I forgot to return it. After taking a look at it, that's the best 'forgot' I've ever had. I'll get it back to you as soon as the transfer is completed. Great story.

woodcutter2woodcutter2almost 15 years ago
great story telling

Hi, I read your story today and enjoyed it, the pace was right, it kept me hooked to the finish. I liked that despite this story starting out how you were stalking the girl. She was first the target. She was a object of desire, an obsession, almost a victim who's privacy was invaded. As the story developed she moved onto being a person, friend, then a lover. The story told of the lust and eroticism in a developing relationship, but there seemed to always be a sense of care & compassion in your writing.

I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Woohoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent' read

Well paced, interesting, kept my interest the whole time. Good character development. You had real people, not just sex organs populating the story. Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bloody Brilliant Yarn

Mate look forward to reading more - this was great

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Hot enough to light a fire

I like the way you developed your story. It just got hotter as it went along. I'll bet there's yet another hot story after their first union?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Absolutely great story! I loved the unfamiliar (to this American) slang... almost needed a translator but you told the story so well I got the drift. It was longer than most but I can't imagine leaving any out. Thank you! Hope more are coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Millsy,

I loved the story. reminded me of some of my early fumblings. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

IjhelIjhelover 13 years ago
Excellent story!

You managed to convey a good sense of context and a likable pair of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Talented

I love erotic literature, especially stories that are well written and this story is one of the best, truly. Will now look for more of your offerings!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 9 years ago
Lovely!

Nice mix of shy and eager, with hot sex! Not just hot, but warm, too, and that makes it ever better. The flexible notion of what the "first time" refers to matches reality, too - the first time having something jammed into her crotch has just about nothing to do with the first time making love.

I like the reality of her extra-huggable figure and mixed experience, too. That's where beauty goes way beyond prettiness, and real people aren't factory-fresh, blank slates. I'll be looking for more of your stories!

standbythreestandbythreealmost 8 years ago
Very touching story of honest young lust

A great and very arousing read. Brought back memories of my own late teens, suddenly doing the things I had fantasized about for years before hand. I loved the sense of freshness and surprised amazement in the male narrator's description. I loved that his female love interest was a "real girl" rather than a fantasy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

Wow that was a great love story and a lot of love and sex annd to people that realy liked and each other and now are a

Cupple. I hope. U. Wright many more storys like this i could not stop readding it

Five is to lowe of a score for a great trory like this ill give 75 points iloved it. Thanks for shareing u gift with allof us . from Dc. Stallhand

regulus61regulus61almost 3 years ago

Really hot story. As a stargazer (Regulus is the brightest star in Leo), I feel bound to tell you that the Horsehead Nebula is in Orion, not Sagittarius. Due to that atrocious offense against all I hold dear, I rate your story.......... a five anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Nice premise.

Not enough of doings while he watched her through his telescope.

Needed more of her watching porn and masturbating while he watched. He could have learned what she liked done to her and what she imagined doing to a guy.

You could really use an editor/proofreader. So many times you inserted a space in words where they didn't belong. And you wrote: "...wiling away the nights..." You meant WHILING.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous