Through the Looking Glass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch clicked the 'Health and Safety' section, and charts popped up showing the number of crime and disease cases throughout the decades.

"Holy shit!" Mitch couldn't believe the low numbers that were being projected; neither could Lisa.

"Crime rates in the majors cities have dropped in almost all categories to record lows," she exclaimed, perusing the numbers, "Assault, robbery, drugs... they're all in the single digits, worldwide! Especially rape and sexual assaults; it's less than one tenth of a percent!"

Mitch nodded, not able to believe it himself, "And take a look at the health statistics. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, herpes... they're all gone! There hasn't been a reported case of any of those diseases in the past twenty-five years! My God, even the HIV virus is almost extinct; there are less than 900 cases of AIDS in the world!"

"Of course," said Lisa, having some time to think about it, "With all the fucking going on, nobody has time to commit serious crimes; they're putting all their energy and free time into getting a piece of ass."

"Yeah, but rape isn't about sex," Mitch countered, "it's about control and dominance, and they still have that tiny percent to deal with."

"True, but their 'deterrent' seems to have worked; the punishment for rape/sexual assault is the same for assaulting a minor." Lisa shuddered at the thought of someone cutting off a guy's... she immediately shoved the thought aside, not even wanting to think of how the female offenders were 'sterilized', and continued, "And sexually transmitted diseases are almost a thing of the past. I'm willing to bet anyone that wasn't cured of their disease was isolated from the rest of the general populace."

"And you would be right," said Mitch, scanning the rest of the paragraphs that dealt with health and general safety issues, "Anyone not completely cured of a disease was sent to special hospitals and clinics for further examination and treatment. About three dozen of them, all around Maryland and Virginia."

"What about people with AIDS?"

Mitch scrolled down the section and found her answer...

'In 1981, a virus that attacked the immune systems of humans was discovered and found to be fatal. Scientists dubbed this new virus the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), and cited that this was the cause of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening infections and cancers to thrive...'

Mitch skipped over the medical text and explanations of how HIV was transmitted and the technical reasons it attacked the immune system, and went on to the treatment... 'There is currently no publicly available cure for HIV infection. Treatment consists of highly active anti-retroviral therapy, or HAART. This has been highly beneficial to many HIV-infected individuals since its introduction in 1986, when the protease inhibitor-based HAART initially became available. Current HAART options are combinations (or "cocktails")...'

Mitch raised an eyebrow at that; the treatment it mentioned didn't come about in their universe until the mid 90s. This universe's medical base managed to come up with the treatment within a few years of identifying the virus, due to its robust research and funding. He continued with the text...

'In an attempt to stem the feared tide of a full blown pandemic, the governing bodies of the world unanimously voted in favor of an isolation plan in order to keep the virus from spreading to the general populace. Despite protests from small yet very vocal civil rights groups, any person infected with HIV would be transported to the island of Kaua'i, the eastern most island in the main Hawaiian chain, and allowed to live in comfort away from populated areas. Extensive medical and research facilities were constructed on the island, with regularly maintained supply shipments, and the search for a cure is still ongoing...'

"Christ, it's like a leper colony," Mitch grumbled.

"Mitch, they didn't have a choice," countered Lisa, "If HIV was allowed to run rampant while they were trying to rebuild humanity, the extinction would have started all over again."

"Yeah, probably; but still... marooning them on an island and cutting them off from the rest of civilization?"

"They weren't 'cut off', Mitch. I know it seemed cruel to isolate them, but they were given every comfort and every chance at recovery. According to this," she waved a hand at the screen, "a Hell of a lot of money and resources was thrown at this disease, more than what we threw at it in our dimension... and it's working. These people are happy, comfortable, and optimistic that a cure will be found; Hell, who wouldn't be happy in Hawaii?"

"A gilded cage is still a cage!" Mitch snapped, making her back off a step. He immediately toned his volume down and calmed himself, "I'm sorry, Honey; I didn't mean to bite your head off like that."

Lisa hugged him and said, "That's not what's really bothering you, is it."

"No, it's not," he admitted, "It's the thought of all those women being brainwashed into thinking that forced fornication was acceptable. They were convinced that baring their asses and bending over so some guy could fuck them was the right thing to do... and nobody saw anything fundamentally wrong with that? Somebody had to have resented it."

"Mitch," Lisa said softly, "the human race in this universe was on the verge of extinction; practically on the endangered species' list. What did you expect them to do, just sit back and let humanity die?"

Mitch shook his head adamantly, "They would have re-populated the Earth eventually, without the need of some world government mandate."

"You don't know that for sure. Steps had to be taken in order to ensure the survival of the human species."

Mitch looked at her thoughtfully and huffed, "Yeah, sure. Making certain that everyone was disease-free, that every woman bore strong children, that everyone was 'perfect'... a 'master race'; sound familiar?"

Lisa scrunched her face at that, "It wasn't like that, and I know you know it. Every nation cooperated, regardless of race, color, or creed." She went to the computer and typed in 'General history of the United States'. She skipped over early history until she came to the section just after the Re-pop Act was adopted, skimmed through it, and then waved a hand at the screen.

"There, you see? Take a look. Everything that came about in our dimension during that time didn't happen here. Segregation, the race riots, even Dr. King's civil rights marches never took place because none of it was necessary. The wars in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and all the military actions in between never happened. Everyone was equal in everyone's eyes; they all put their petty differences aside for a higher goal... and it worked."

Mitch just stared at the words in front of him, astonished. Everything that decent people wanted, from equality to mutual world cooperation, came about. It took many decades to overcome the evils that humans did to one another during those turbulent times in their universe, some of which was still ongoing, and these people managed to eliminate the hate and everything it represented in less than two... because their survival depended on it.

He had to concede that Lisa was right: it worked, all of it.

"Okay," he sighed, "I guess it does work... here," but his face turned down into a concerned scowl, and the news story of the assault victims flashed into his mind, "but I can't believe there's not one person or group in this world that doesn't like what's going on."

"There probably is," Lisa agreed, "but the majority made their choice... and here we are."

Mitch's smile returned as he hugged her, "So... now what do we do?"

Lisa's wicked grin widened her face as she answered, "Well... I've got an idea."

With that, she dropped to her knees and undid Mitch's pants, yanking them down and exposing his cock. Her theory was correct, so far: nobody wore underwear here. Mitch leaned back against the desk and let her 'play', giving in to the whims and wills of this universe's people.

Lisa took his semi-flaccid cock into her warm mouth and gently sucked on it, twirling her tongue around the fattening shaft and swiping it over the head. Cradling his balls in her soft hand, she massaged them as his dick started growing and stiffening up. Releasing it with a slurping pop, she smiled watching the cock get bigger and harder and, once she was satisfied that it was ready for business, ran her tongue up and down the stiff shaft like she was licking a Popsicle.

Mitch enjoyed the warm wetness of Lisa's tongue on his cock, its rough texture stimulating the nerves, then arched forward a bit when her mouth engulfed the bloated head and suckled it. Her hand stroked the length as she nursed the glans, and the other pulled and squeezed his sack forcing precum to ooze from the pisshole. Her tongue quickly swiped the dollops away, making his hips shudder.

Lisa moaned around his cock, feeling it respond to her tender sucking with twitches and pulses, and enjoyed the fleshy taste as she stuffed more of it into her mouth. Mitch grunted as she tickled and teased his balls, making his cock jerk more and urging more precum out.

Lisa's head started bobbing up and down, filling her mouth with more cock, when the lab door opened. Mitch froze for a second or two when he saw Maggie walk in and head towards her desk, and readied himself for some kind of confrontation. But Maggie merely opened her desk drawer, removed a bottle of juice, and walked out of the laboratory without giving the scientists so much as a glance. If she did notice the oral sex going on, it didn't show on her face.

Mitch started to wonder if all of the things they read about really were on the up and up, that people could have sex out in the open any time they felt like it and not worry about being chastised for it. But he had to put the thought on hold, for Lisa was doing a number on his cock and he could feel his orgasm beginning to well up inside his groin.

Lisa sucked and slurped all over his dick as if it was the last one available, and concentrated on stimulating the sensitive spot that would make him cum. Still squeezing his bloated balls, she could feel his cock jerking inside of her mouth and knew he was close. She reached around and grabbed his ass, pushing his hips towards her face, and bobbed her head faster.

Mitch knew he couldn't hold out any longer, not with Lisa's talented mouth and tongue urging the semen to blast out of his dick. Leaning back with his knees buckling slightly, he let out a loud groan as he felt the sperm rush up his cock. Lisa, feeling his cock twitch hard, buried as much of his fat dick in her mouth as she could and, flicking her tongue all around the head, let out a muffled squeal as the first jet of cum exploded from his pisshole. She vacuumed his prick as more blasts of sperm splashed her tongue and gums, and swallowed as much as she could. Her wild sucking allowed some rivulets of cum to leak out and run down her chin, but she kept going to make sure every last drop was properly extracted.

After much groaning and contractions from his crotch, Mitch released a satisfied moan as the last of his orgasm tickled through his cock with Lisa carefully licking away the remaining drools of semen from the thick shaft. Once cleaned, Lisa gently tucked the deflating prick back into its proper place after pulling his pants up, then stood up with a cum stained chin under a smile.

"I've always wanted to do that to you in the laboratory," she said with a smirk, wiping at her chin. She looked over her shoulder and added, "Who walked in on us?"

"Maggie," answered Mitch, catching his breath.

Her grin got wider, "Oh, God; I've always wondered what it would be like to fool around in here and get caught."

Mitch's grin appeared when he noticed Lisa's nipples hardening and poking through her blouse, "I see you enjoyed yourself, and I take it... you want a turn?"

Lisa nodded, "Yes, but not here," Mitch's eyebrow raised as she continued, "We should try it somewhere else; we haven't seen what's going on in the city, yet."

"Good point," he agreed, "Let's check in with Darrin first and see where we stand with those couplings."

The scientists left the lab and headed down the hall to their boss's office, passing a security desk and the guard manning it. Both Mitch and Lisa smirked when they spied a pair of bare legs and a naked butt peeking out from under the desk. Lisa tried to hold down a chuckle when they passed the guard, seeing his pants around his ankles and a bobbing head in his lap.

Mitch knocked on the door to Darrin's office when they arrived, and heard, "Come in," from the other side. He and Lisa walked in and, once again, steeled themselves from not putting shocked looks on their faces.

Darrin was standing behind his desk, talking into his phone to the techs at the fab plant, while his wife was lying on top of it in front of him... completely naked. Amanda's head was arched back with her mouth open and panting, while her huge natural tits were flopping back and forth with every thrust Darrin was giving her between her bent and spread legs.

"All right, fine; I'll let them know. Put a rush on it, though; we don't want to get behind on this project," said Darrin into the phone as he fucked his wife. Amanda started moaning louder when one hand darted up to squeeze a breast and pinch the hard nipple topping it, while the other slipped between her open thighs and diddled her clit.

"Oh, hi guys," Darrin said, hanging the phone up, "I was just going to call you two. I got the word from the fab plant: they've got a problem with one of their wiring fixtures; they'll need to replace a damaged hook-up. How bad is that: they need to change a part so they can finish the part we're waiting on." Darrin chuckled as he continued to bang his wife, who was now arching her whole body and grunting with the pressure building up in her pelvis.

"Uh, yeah; I can almost taste the irony," Mitch snickered back, feeling his own cock stirring again at the sight of lustful sex going on in front of him.

Lisa smiled along with him, not able to take her eyes off of Amanda whose orgasm was on the verge of exploding all over Darrin's prick. Watching the woman's body stiffen up, her thighs quivering and her face scrunched up in sexual tension, Lisa felt her pussy getting wet, her nipples threatening to burst through her blouse. She wanted so badly to rub at the tingling that was starting to tickle her clit, but instead squeezed her thighs together trying to calm the burning sensation of sexual heat seeping from her vagina. She didn't want anyone to think she was some sort of voyeuristic pervert, despite the sexual antics going on around her and Mitch. The people of this universe took this type of behavior as the norm, and Lisa assumed that anyone just staring at such activities and being turned on by them would be labeled a 'deviant'.

"Well, it looks like the project is on hold until tomorrow," said Darrin, his breath coming out in pants; he was close to orgasm as well, "So I guess that's it for today. Unless... ugh, ugh... unless you two have other work, you're... ugh... you're done for the day."

Darrin pumped his hips faster into his wife's and grunted and groaned as his cum started churning up his cock. Amanda's whole body lurched and, wrapping her legs around her husband and drawing him into her, she cried out in release as her orgasm gripped her pussy and wouldn't let go.

Darrin leaned back and growled as he shot her cunt full of cum, feeling its muscles grab his cock and squeezed more milky semen out. Amanda yelped and wriggled about letting the orgasmic waves pound through her pussy and, with a final moan, collapsed on the desk as the last of her come ran through her.

With one last grunt, Darrin let the remaining sperm leap out of his dick and leaned forward to brace himself, hovering over the shivering naked body of his beloved. He smiled at her, seeing sweat glistening on her skin and the sparkly sheen in her eyes as she looked at him with nothing but pure love, catching her breath and calming down.

"Oh, wow," Amanda said in a husky whisper, "you were wonderful."

Darrin lovingly smiled back, "Not as wonderful as you, my dear," and leaned forward to leave kisses all over her large breasts, making her purr.

Mitch, finally finding his voice after witnessing the 'sex on the boss's desk' scene, said, "Uh, okay then; I guess we'll see you tomorrow. C'mon, Lisa... Lisa?"

Mitch had to nudge her out of her trance, for she was mesmerized by the spectacle that took place in front of them. The sight of her boss and his wife fucking like teenagers and the afterglow that radiated from them afterward made Lisa even hornier. At Mitch nudging, she turned and quickly ushered him out of the office.

Once down the hallway, Lisa grabbed Mitch and shoved him against the wall. She wrapped her body around his and smashed her lips to his mouth, humping her hips into him and rubbing her crotch into his bulge.

"Oh, God; I want you," she breathed out after breaking the kiss.

"You know I want you, too," he replied, grabbing and squeezing her ass, "but not here. We need to explore the city and see just how far they've taken this mandate. What do you say; you up for a little exhibitionism?"

"Hell, yes," answered Lisa, the naughty grin on her face gave away her excitement at the thought of having sex in public. But she got a little serious and added, "but remember: these people don't consider it exhibitionism; we'd better not get too carried away, know what I mean?"

Mitch nodded, "Right, let's just stick with what these folks consider 'the norm'."

After making one final check on the lab and all of its equipment, Mitch and Lisa headed out of the building. As they neared the exit, Mitch took out the recorder and began the next entry...

'April 5- We arrived in the next dimension approximately five hours ago. As before, there are subtle changes in this universe as compared to the previous ones. However, there has been a major change in this world's history compared to our own.'

'Due to a decision that stalled the United States entry into World War II, Germany completed their experiments with their V-2 rocket program and the war lasted longer than what our history says. Using biological and chemical weapons instead of nuclear, the Nazis managed to wipe out over 90% of this world's population including themselves. In a desperate attempt to save the human species from becoming extinct, these people started a re-population program that allowed anyone and everyone to engage in sexual relations whenever and wherever possible, even in public, to impregnate as many women as possible.'

'Their plan worked, insofar as the population of the world regained its viability. But they saw no reason to stop their activities; given the fun and enjoyment it produces, I can see why. But their main reason for not stopping was the fact that the crime rates around the world have dropped dramatically, not to mention that almost all diseases have been effectively eradicated.'

'Having sex anywhere and anytime the mood strikes them, these folks have overcome some of the problems our world currently has. Prejudice, bigotry, hate, mistrust, and even wars are now a thing of the past here; these people are happy and content with the lifestyle they've chosen and in doing so, saved humanity.'

'But I still have a doubt. The governments of this world mandated this kind of activity, practically forcing women to have sex and get pregnant in my opinion. Though the strictness of the mandate no longer exists and everyone is satisfied to keep the practice going because it is now voluntary for both sexes, I can't help but wonder if there are people in this world who still disapprove of all the sex going on. Even though the people who protested against this whole thing in the beginning are either very elderly or long since dead, others that followed might still be carrying the torch. Lisa and I have yet to see any kind of resistance, but in my experiences... hate doesn't usually die that easily.'