Through the Looking Glass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We'll look into it as soon as we've had a chance to check things out around the city.'

Stuffing the recorder back into the pack, Mitch left the facility with Lisa right behind him. They decided to leave their car in the lot and go on a sight seeing tour of the city, not sure of the 'fun' they would come across (and maybe even participate in) but were certain that the free wheeling sex going on wasn't just confined to the lab.

Sure enough, their theory proved to be correct. As they walked through the parking lot, they spied a couple going at it next to a car. The girl was halfway into the back seat, bent over with her dress hiked up over her hips, while the guy fucked her from behind with his pants around his knees. His thrusts produced slapping sounds against her bare ass, and the two scientists (as well as anyone within earshot) could hear cries of delight coming from the girl.

Still pumping his hips, the young man arched back and groaned loudly as he shot his seed into the woman's pussy. The girl bore down on the guy's cock and released a bone shaking moan as her orgasm ripped through her clenching vagina, making her legs tremble with release.

As Mitch and Lisa passed the pair of lustful lovers, they could overhear their after-sex small talk.

"Oh, fuck; that was great," exclaimed the woman as she adjusted her clothes.

The guy buckling up his pants answered, "It certainly was; you are definitely fun to fuck."

She smiled and planted a loving kiss on her companion's lips, "A perfect end to a perfect day. Thanks."

"Thank you," he replied, pecking her on her cheek. Without another word, the pair parted company and drove out of the lot. Lisa looked at Mitch and simply shrugged with a smirk, he matching the gesture a second later.

The dimension traveling team walked the streets of the city, anticipating more interesting activities; they weren't disappointed, even though there wasn't much sex going on... well, not too much.

They passed a woman sitting on a bench waiting for a bus, with her skirt above her hips and her legs spread. And in between, a man kneeling down and lapping at her pussy. She kept reading the magazine in her hand as her attendant licked at her wetness, but then lifted her legs in stiffness and, rolling her head back, grunted as she came all over the guy's face. Her face and body relaxed when he finished, just as the bus rolled up to the stop. Adjusting her dress, she kissed his cheek and said, "Thanks; I really needed that."

"You're welcome, miss; any time," the man replied, tipping his baseball cap. He walked away to continue whatever errand he was running as the lady boarded the bus, with absolutely no one giving the sexual act a single glance.

Lisa saw a man seated at an outdoor cafe table, sipping at a cool drink and reading a newspaper. Not an unusual sight anywhere else, with the exception of the pair of legs sticking out from under the table. Mitch caught the sight of a little bit of butt cheeks and some sprigs of pubic hair peeking out from under the gal's short and tight skirt hovering over her legs.

Lisa grabbed Mitch's hand and squeezed, saying, "Let's take a bus ride."

Mitch looked at her, seeing the mischievous grin on her lips, and knew what she had in mind. They walked to the next stop, seeing another couple engaged in sexy fun waiting as well. The man had his hand up the back of his partner's dress while she in turn had her hand down the front of his shorts. The frantic motion at his crotch told the pair that she was obviously jacking him off while he was fingering her twat, judging from the way her hips jerked and her ass cheeks clinched from time to time.

The bus arrived and the sex driven couple stopped their playing as they boarded, the gal adjusting her dress to cover her butt with Mitch and Lisa following.

The bus was somewhat crowded with passengers heading towards their places of business or home, and the scientists decided to stand along with a few others. The amorous couple at the stop went to the rear of the bus and found an empty seat once some of the travelers departed.

Lisa casually glanced in their direction to see the woman lift her skirt as the man tugged his shorts down passed his groin. None of the passengers near them bothered to look as the guy's hard dick sprang out and the girl positioned herself over it, her wet pussy ready to plunge down.

Just a few seats ahead of them, a gentleman was reading a paper as the woman seated next to him was bent over with her blonde head in his lap, gently sucking and stroking his cock while her hand was playing between her legs.

And just ahead of those two, a young brunette looked at the guy next to her and flashed a sexy smile at him, giving him a hint. The guy smiled back and nodded as he got up and let her scoot in the middle of the seat, slipping her shorts off. The man dropped his pants and moved between her parted legs, ready to insert his hardening penis into her.

Lisa couldn't stand it anymore. With all the sex going on around her and Mitch, her hand found her crotch and started rubbing into it. She looked over her shoulder at Mitch and winked; he took the hint. Lisa shimmied her skirt up over her hips and bared her ass, while Mitch unzipped his pants and fished out his growing cock. It didn't take long for him to get hard; seeing Lisa's naked butt in public and in front of strangers excited him.

Lisa started to breathe harder when she felt the tip of his dick squeeze passed her thighs and press against her already wet pussy. She was watching the two couples in front of them, flipping back and forth between sex scenes, making herself even more horny. She gasped as she felt Mitch's dickhead wedge between her moist pussy lips and, letting out a small squeak, Lisa leaned into his hips as his cock slithered into her hot hole.

No one, not a single person who wasn't engaged in some sort of sexual act, even glanced sideways at Lisa and Mitch nor any of the other couples fucking and sucking each other. They treated them as if they were invisible, not noticing the hot sex going and/or not caring... well, almost no one.

Lisa turned her head to see the lady who boarded the bus before them giving her and Mitch a curious glance as she bounced on her partner's lap, her long black hair waving about. She saw Lisa looking at her and got an embarrassed 'oops' look on her face, but when she looked again she saw Lisa smiling at her and gave her a shy shrug. The lady, still plunging herself on the guy's dick, smiled back and winked.

So, a little voyeurism is okay, thought Lisa; at least with people who are fucking... as long as they don't mind.

She heard small yelps from the seat in front of her and saw the young lady reclining in it grab the back of the seat, hanging on for dear life as her orgasm started churning through her pussy. The guy pounding her reared back and groaned through clenched teeth as he pumped her full of cum.

Lisa couldn't take it much longer; she needed to come and right now. Standing next to her and Mitch, who was panting with every thrust of his hips, was a young man wearing work clothes and a tool belt. Going on sexual instinct alone, she reached over to the guy's crotch and unzipped his pants. The man looked down to see Lisa's hand fish out his prick and, stroking it to get it hard, she engulfed it in her mouth and proceeded to blow him.

This time, a few people did take notice and the guy gently tapped Lisa's shoulder to get her attention. He succeeded when she released his spit shiny cock and looked up at him.

"Uh, miss," he began, a little embarrassed, "you really shouldn't do that; you could get in trouble."

The young woman in the seat next to him chimed in, "He's right; that's not legal. It's not on the list of acceptable acts."

Lisa's eyebrows climbed up to her hairline and realized they were right: only sex for reproduction, and a few other accepted acts, were permitted; threesomes were not allowed and were considered 'fetish' sex.

"Oh," said Lisa quite contritely, releasing the man's dick, "I'm sorry; I got carried away. I apologize."

"Oh, it's alright," the man consoled, "I appreciate the offer, though; that was nice of you."

Then the girl next to him leaned in and added, "It's okay, honey; it happens to everybody once in a while," then looked at the guy's bobbing prick and smiled up at him, "Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

"Why thank you, miss," the man replied, smiling back.

She gently took hold of his cock and, with a wink to Lisa, said, "Don't worry; I've got this," then stuffed his dick into her mouth and started sucking.

Lisa looked up behind her to see Mitch mouth the words, "That was naughty" at her, and she flashed an embarrassed grin back at him. While he continued to bang away at her ass, Mitch leaned over to the young man and whispered, "Sorry about that; sometimes my wife... well, you know how it is."

The guy nodded, "It's okay, man; I understand. It was nice of her to offer," then he looked Lisa over, approving of her shapely ass, and patted Mitch on the shoulder, adding, "You're a lucky guy."

Mitch smiled back, "I certainly am." He went back to Lisa with a fury and proceeded to give her pussy a thorough fucking.

Lisa started panting and mewling, feeling Mitch's cock piston in and out of her, as her orgasm reached its apex. Gripping the support pole tightly, she stiffened up and started squeaking through her clenched mouth. She peaked and her orgasm wildly ran through her cunt, her inner walls squeezing Mitch's twitching prick. Her knees started shaking as her orgasm tickled through her soaked pussy lips and, just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, felt Mitch's cock balloon up and start squirting her velvet hole with sperm. He grunted with every blast of cum as he emptied his balls into her, and needed to grab the pole for support once his cock stopped jerking inside of her.

Panting open mouthed, Lisa straightened up and weakly pulled her skirt down to cover her exposed ass. But halfway through, the lady next to them tapped her side and handed her some soft wipes from her purse and winked, still sucking on the man's prick. She nodded a thank you to her and discreetly wiped away the cum dripping from her pussy. She used another to wipe Mitch's cock clean before he put it back in his pants, then discarded the cloths in a small waste container hanging off one of the seats.

Once done, they heard the young man groaning softly as he came in the girl's awaiting mouth. Her throat undulated as she sucked and swallowed his semen hungrily and then, when she was satisfied the guy was finished, quickly cleaned off his member as the bus halted at its next stop.

He thanked the lady and exited the bus, with Mitch and Lisa following along with a few others including the two fucking couples in the front and back seats. More people got on, then the bus hissed and rolled away as the passengers that left went their separate ways.

"Oh, my God," whispered Lisa, still glowing from their sexual escapade, "that was thrilling. The couple in back were watching us."

"So was the guy up front," Mitch remarked, "I think he liked the view of your tits hanging out the top of your blouse."

Lisa blushed, embarrassed and excited at the thought of fucking and flashing people, "No wonder they kept this mandate going; everybody's horny... and they like it."

"I have to admit: maybe there is something to all of this. As long as nobody does anything foolish," he raised an eyebrow at her, Lisa knowing full well what he meant by it, that what she did to that guy was against the law here, "people seem to be okay with it."

"See? And you were worried," Lisa smirked.

They both walked for a while, taking in the sights and noting that, just in the other dimensions they traveled to, some stores and fixtures were different. The restaurant they ate in every now and then was still there, but it was built on the opposite side of the street, and the medical clinic on one corner was now twice its original size.

Lisa stopped in an apparel shop and bought a few things while Mitch waited and scanned the city seeing couples walk by, some simply strolling while others were fondling each others' crotches or butts. Lisa emerged from the store and showed what she purchased: a large, shoulder strapped hand bag that was black, plain, and unassuming so it would blend in without anyone looking twice at it.

"I also picked up this," she said, holding a device in her hand. It was a small digital camera, "We can document our journey with this as well as the recorder. I've got a charger and extra batteries and memory cards for it; those should last awhile until we need more. I also got this," she picked out a small first aid kit, "You never know when we'll need one."

Mitch nodded approvingly, then spied something else in the bag: a small container of wet wipes. He gave her an amused look and she shrugged, replying with a smirk of her own, "Just in case."

They both chuckled and continued their way.

The sun was starting to set, turning the twilight sky a deep orange, so the intrepid pair decided to head back to the lab to get the car. Their bus ride took them almost full circle, so it wasn't that far to the lot and Mitch suggested they walk the rest of the way.

They walked through a small park that used to be some sort of warehouse in their universe, using it as a shortcut, and took in the quiet surroundings. Trees and hedges lines the gravel walkways with a bench or two breaking up the greenery pattern.

Lisa stopped and embraced Mitch, giving him a romantic kiss.

"This has been wonderful," she said, "maybe we should stay in this dimension for awhile; it's a lot more fun than ours."

"Hold on, now," Mitch protested, "these people don't consider it 'fun'... well, some of them do I'm sure, but this is normal for them; they're use to it. If we start doing things that are against the law here, they'll bust us for it. We might even put the idea in some people's heads, and that could start..."

"Oh, come on; you can't believe that us fooling around the way they don't will start something, do you?"

"One act is all it takes to start something. Hell, revolutions have started that way, and if we disrupt the harmony around here..."

Lisa waved her hand, "Okay, okay; I get it. We could alter events that shouldn't be by doing things that aren't considered 'normal'; I see your point."

He pulled her close and looked lovingly into her green eyes, "But that doesn't mean we can't..."

Mitch never finished his sentence, for out of nowhere a hand reached up and covered his mouth, the cloth in it smelled of something awful. Lisa started to scream, but was stopped when another hand covered her face. More hands grabbed Mitch as he struggled with whomever was wrestling him to the ground, flailing his body about in an attempt to break their grips.

But something was wrong with his vision; it was fading. His knees buckled and allowed the attackers to push him down, his muscles starting to rebel as well. As he hit the ground, the last thing Mitch saw was Lisa falling and being caught by two others before his vision faded to black and his whole body went limp.

* * *

Mitch awoke with his head pounding, his stance slightly off balance and swaying. He tried to move his arms, but they wouldn't respond; his legs were in the same condition. Blinking his eyes to force them to focus, he got a look at his surroundings.

The room he was in was spacious though very sparse, the few furnishings that were there appeared plain and had a look of old use about them. There was a small table next to him covered with a pale green cloth, and there were objects underneath it judging from the slight lumps in the cloth. Part of the side wall was covered with a curtain, obviously with something behind it he wasn't meant to see yet. There was no one else in sight; he was alone. The dark, dank room looked like someone's basement or an old boiler room without the equipment, except for some sprinkler heads dangled from the ceiling in silence.

Mitch paused for a second to think. He was standing upright, slightly reclined, and... his mind finally snapped to attention when he realized the reason his limbs weren't working: they were shackled. Someone had secured him to some kind of framework leaning against a wall, his arms over his head and with a strap around his waist pinning him to the frame.

He frantically looked around the room again and spotted another table in the corner near him, and on it were his belongings; the pack, his watch, and his clothes along with the necklace with his wedding ring. He looked down at himself to see that he had been stripped bare.

Okay, he thought, stay cool and don't panic; panic will just confuse you. Concentrate on one thing at a time and go from there.

The first thing he did was test the strength of the bonds that held him captive. He could move his wrist inside the cuff around it, but couldn't squeeze his hand passed it, and the ones around his ankles weren't worth the effort; he knew he couldn't get his feet out of them that easily. He tilted his head back as best he could to see what connected the arm cuffs to him, but the screw bolts he saw were out of his reach.

Okay, that's not going to work. Where is Lisa? What have they done to her?

The thought of his love being subjected to the same treatment was interrupted when someone entered the room. The person turned on a light and the brilliance made Mitch wince until his eyes adjusted. He saw a clock on the wall: 4:17; he estimated that he, and probably Lisa, was unconscious for about eight hours. Then when another person came into the room, he focused his attention on them.

The pair were women, about the same age and height as Lisa. One with short blonde hair and a slim figure, and the other a short haired brunette with kind of a stocky build. There wasn't anything special about their appearance; they looked like average everyday women in normal understated clothes. But the look in their eyes every time they peered at Mitch gave him chills. Their eyes were cold, crisp, and had a spark of evil in them; they just stared at him.

Mitch decided to go with 'Plan B': try to make nice with the natives.

"Good morning," he croaked with a raspy voice. Neither of the ladies acknowledged his greeting, but he pressed on nonetheless, "Is there something I can do for you ladies?"

"You can shut up," replied the blonde. She reached up to check the shackles at his wrists while the other one checked the waist strap, then his ankles.

Mitch tried the brunette, "Why am I here?"

She ignored him. He tried again.

"Okay, which one of you used the chloroform on me?" He knew it had to have been an anesthetic that knock him and Lisa out.

The brunette halted her moves for a split second, but went on with her checking and still didn't answer.

Mitch sighed, "Fine, sooner or later somebody will tell me what's going on."

This time, the dark haired woman answered, "Nobody here will tell you anything."

That told him there was more than two of them, even though he already knew there were at least four or five of them that tackled him and Lisa in the park.

He changed tactics and decided he was done being nice. He growled and thrashed about, trying to free himself from the bonds and made the pair jump back with a start. He knew he had scored a point; they were afraid of him.

"Where's my wife?" he shouted, his voice still hoarse, "What have you done with her?"

"She's fine," the brunette said, looking somewhat intimidated by Mitch despite the fact that he was immobile, "She should be waking up soon."

Another point scored, he thought. "I thought you said no one would tell me anything."

The blonde gave her partner a scathing look.