Thunder and Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God,she thought. Soft. Sweet. Sexy.Better than I had ever imagined.

Annalise's knees automatically came up higher. Victoria settled in between her legs. Annalise could feel her own wetness beginning to mingle with hers. She was so soft there, slippery too. Victoria began to move back and forth, up and down over her wet pussy. Their bodies pressed together, making contact along their entire length. Annalise felt her clit begin to grow harder and her lover's own nub pressing into her. She began to grind her hips upward to meet her thrusts.

Annalise was at such a heightened state of arousal from her sensory deprivation that her orgasm surprised her. Suddenly and without warning, she was cumming hard, and that was just from the pressure of her Victoria's pussy against her own. Her legs stiffened, and her moaning grew louder. She glanced over at Dominic who was stroking faster now. That sight brought on the second wave, and she succumbed to the orgasm as it ran the length of her body. Victoria smiled, kissing her on the lips one more time.

"Untie her hands and let her up now, Victoria," said Dominic.

Victoria obediently obeyed, and Annalise at once put her arms around her in thanks. Victoria then moved aside.

"Get on your hands and knees, you little slut." Annalise knew Dominic was now addressing her.

"Yes, master." She lowered her head and did as he said. She knelt on the bed, her breasts hanging below her.

Dominic moved behind her, climbing onto the bed.

"Sit by the headboard, Victoria," he said to the other woman.

Victoria put her back against the headboard, sitting cross legged in front of Annalise.

Dominic slapped Annalise's ass. "You liked her pussy against yours, didn't you slave?"

"Yes master, I did. Very much," she whispered.

"Then you will like to taste her too." From behind her he pushed Annalise's head into Victoria's lap, who quickly opened her legs wide, sliding down a bit to lay on her back, closer to Annalise.

"Lick that pussy."

Annalise wasn't really sure what to do. She had thought about this moment often, but wasn't sure how to proceed. The sight of Victoria's drenched lips in front of her face helped her to focus again. Dominic's hand on the back of her head gave her no choice anyway. She timidly brought her face to Victoria's moist snatch, breathing in her musky, spicy scent. Annalise closed her eyes and breathed her in, reveling in her smell. When she was ready, she timidly touched her lips to her lover's, kissing her softly. Victoria watched, breathless. Annalise then touched her tongue to the moist mound and slipped it between her lips. She tasted her lover's juice, unsure at first, but then greedily. Victoria moaned and opened her lips to Annalise, allowing her better access to her pussy. Annalise brought her tongue down to the bottom of Victoria's hole and licked upwards with her whole tongue, ending at her clit, which she flicked hard with her tongue. Victoria gasped and jerked, her eyes widening. She did not expect such wantonness from this woman between her legs.

Annalise was amazed at how much she loved the sight, the smell, the taste of Victoria's pussy. She tasted even sweeter than her own juices Annalise had licked off her own fingers so often.

Victoria was enjoying every minute of Annalise on her, and so was Dominic. His hand tightened in her hair and he pulled her head back hard. Both women sucked in their breath, Victoria at the loss of her lover's mouth, Annalise in pleasure at the pain her master had caused her.

And then Dominic rocked her world again. She felt his hardness penetrating her own soaking wet pussy. With one quick thrust, he was deep inside of her. Annalise groaned loudly.

"Do you like that wet pussy, you little slut?" he demanded.

"Yes master, I love her taste. It's even better than I thought it would be."

With that, he continued to hold her head back by her hair, but he pulled his cock back, almost out of her pussy at the same time. Then quickly and forcefully, he shoved his cock back in. In quick thrusts, he fucked her hard, still holding her hair. This was what Annalise was waiting for, craving. She had loved going down on Victoria, but there was nothing so primal, so exquisite, as her master's cock pumping in and out of her. She could feel his length opening the walls of her pussy, the head reaching the back of her hole. She closed her eyes in total pleasure, until Dominic tightened his grip on her head, making her look at the woman in front of her.

She watched as Victoria began to rub her own pussy, her two fingers circling her hard clit, occasionally dipping in deeper to wet her finger tips. Then, Dominic pushed her head back down and she was able to also taste her sweetness. She pushed her tongue inside Victoria's wetness, trying to reach deeper with her tongue as if it were her own little cock. Her lips closed on Victoria's clit, the hard nub prominent now. She began to suck on it, flicking her tongue over it as she sucked and licked all around.

Victoria watched Annalise eat her, sucking her own juices from her fingers. Her pussy ground into her face, wanting more.

Dominic increased his pace, and she could feel his cock growing inside her. His balls slammed into her pussy. "Make her cum, slave-whore." His breath was short, Annalise could tell he was nearing orgasm.

Victoria was writhing, pushing her hips into Annalise's mouth, moaning.

Annalise felt her wetness increase, and she pushed her tongue firmly against Victoria's nub. Victoria had her hands on Annalise's head, pulling her into her firmly. Dominic was fucking her wildly too. She loved being sandwiched between two beautiful bodies.

Dominic then jerked her hair back, pulling her away from Victoria's pussy. He quickly moved around in front of her, his massively hard cock in his hand. Annalise needed no instruction now, she eagerly licked and sucked him, taking his cock all the way in. As she let it slide out, she felt Victoria's face next to hers, licking the shaft down his left side, while Annalise sucked and licked down the right.

"I'm cumming for you now," Dominic moaned. His semen started as a small drip, but then a big load sprayed over Victoria's face, dripping down on her breasts. The next few bursts hit Annalise in the same way. Both women had cum in their mouths and on their tits. After Dominic was spent, he withdrew from the bed, standing on the edge. He looked at them for a long time, then moved to the door, leaving them alone in the room.


Chapter Three

Dominic did not tell them they could talk, so they were quiet just in case he didn't want them to speak. Victoria turned to Annalise, and they both knelt upright on the bed. Victoria leaned in closer, and they kissed deeply. Annalise could taste the salty remnants of Dominic's cum on her new lover's tongue. They moved closer together, arms around each other's waists. Their breasts pressed together. Annalise could feel his cum on them as well, and she pressed more firmly into Victoria's body. Their lips and tongues danced together, and Annalise felt herself melting into the sexy woman's body once more.

Victoria hugged her, almost like they were best friends, only closer, running her fingers on Annalise's hair, caressing the back of her neck, kissing her mouth tenderly before moving to her neck. Annalise closed her eyes in pleasure, enjoying the feel of Victoria's warm mouth and breath on her skin. While Dominic was rough and unyielding, she was soft and tender. Annalise reveled in the difference. She loved having sex with Dominic, it was exhilarating, liberating, everything she wanted in a submissive role. But kneeling here next to Victoria, holding and being held, was just as exciting.

Victoria reached up and took out the pins holding Annalise's hair up, letting her hair cascade down her shoulders. Annalise reached up and caressed Victoria's hair as well. There was something about her dark features that turned Annalise on, something sultry and exotic. She took the hand that Victoria held to her hair and brought it to her lips, kissing her palm, her wrist, then brought it to her own breast, her tan skin light against her lover's olive complexion.

Victoria watched Annalise's face while she squeezed and taunted her nipple, her own face revealing her pleasure. She brought her mouth to the sensitive area, licking and sucking the hard nipple into her mouth and Annalise shuddered. The sensation made her juices flow even more, running just outside her lips. She brought her fingers there, dipping into her wet pussy, feeling her moistness. Victoria watched as Annalise brought her fingers up to taste herself, then touched them to Victoria's mouth. She groaned as her lover sucked in first one finger then another until they were free of her juices.

Victoria gently pushed her down on the bed, moving between her legs, bending them up and around her arms, her face inches from Annalise's pussy. She breathed in her scent, taking in as much as she could. Annalise opened her lips to Victoria's mouth, spreading them wide in anticipation. She sighed as she felt her lover's warm breath on her, shivering in anticipation of the pleasures her tongue would bring. Victoria lowered her mouth and brought her tongue to Annalise's clit, taking long licks, savoring her juices flowing freely. Annalise shuddered, her eyes heavy lidded with desire. She held Victoria's hair back so she could watch her lapping up her juice like a cat with milk.

Victoria's tongue made small, almost imperceptible circles on her sensitive clit, just barely noticeable, yet almost enough to drive Annalise to the edge. She began to move her hips slightly, fucking Victoria's tongue. Her hand wound tighter in Victoria's hair, lost in the feeling of deep desire. Victoria must have liked it because she moaned and started licking her even faster, her hand straying to Annalise's hole. She slipped in a finger and Annalise gasped, bucking up against her hand, climax bubbling up to the surface.

Victoria sensed it and slipped two more fingers in, pumping them in and out even faster, her mouth sucking and licking her clit. Annalise thrashed on the bed, her orgasm coming on hard and fast. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and it was all she could do not to scream out. She pushed her lover's face tighter to her pussy, riding out her orgasm as long as she could.

After a few more pleasure pulses, Annalise released Victoria's head and lay on the bed gasping. Victoria moved to the head of the bed and covered Annalise's body with her own. Her mouth held her lover's cum, and she kissed Annalise long and deep, letting her taste herself on her mouth. Annalise moaned, loving her own taste.

Her hands moved through Victoria's hair, her fingers running down her smooth back and down to her supple ass. She rolled her lover over until she was on top, ready to reciprocate. Still kissing her, Annalise moved her hand down and cupped Victoria's hairless mound. She slipped a finger in to see how wet she was, she was dripping. Annalise removed her finger and brought it up to Victoria's nipple, rubbing her juices on first one then the other, before licking them clean. Victoria moaned in pleasure, trying to remain quiet. It was getting hard for both of them not to tell each other how good they made them feel.

Annalise kissed her way down Victoria's tummy, leaving little nips along the way. When she reached her pussy, she placed her mouth over it and slipped her tongue inside. She lapped up Victoria's sweet taste and moved on to her clit. Victoria's orgasm began to undulate, rising like the swell of a tide. Annalise kept her mouth fastened to her love button, two fingers in her hole. Her juices trickled down her fingers and on to her hand. Annalise began to pump her fingers in and out vigorously, all the while licking and nipping and sucking Victoria's clit. Victoria started to come, her body went rigid, her thighs wrapped around Annalise's head. Annalise kept up her assault until Victoria went still, then licked her clean. She then crawled up to meet her lover, her face wet with Victoria's come. They lay in each other's arms, holding and caressing each other.

At that moment Dominic came in and closed the door. He threw a small traveling bag on the bed, turned to go, thought better of it and sat in a chair near the end of the bed.

"Enjoy."

Annalise took the bag and opened it, spilling out the contents on the bed. Her eyes lit up and she looked at him.

"Can we use these, Master?"

"Yes. But no speaking. You speak only to me."

"Yes, Master." She lowered her eyes, not looking at him.

Her gaze returned to the bed, and the goodies on it. He had brought an array of brand new sexual toys and lotions. Her eyes fell immediately on one in particular. It was a flesh-colored vibrator, long and thick in size. She put that one aside for later and looked at the lotions and creams, spotting her favorite. It enhanced the pleasure of oral sex. She couldn't wait to use this on Victoria. She put the rest in the bag, excluding the vibrator and set the bag on the night stand.

Victoria was waiting for her, eyes excited at the new turn of events. She lay back and reached for her lover and they kissed. Annalise then moved between Victoria's legs and spread them wide. She opened first the vibrator and put in the batteries Dominic had so graciously brought. She turned it on and Victoria began to squirm, wanting it between her legs. Annalise brought it to her mound and rubbed where her clit was. Victoria moaned. Annalise smiled, took it away and turned it off, laying it to the side.

Victoria let out a little whine, but stopped when Annalise opened the jar of cream. She took a tiny amount on her finger and opened Victoria's lips so she could see her clit. She rubbed the cream into her skin and immediately Victoria starting writhing in pleasure. The cream was very powerful, making her clit very sensitive. It almost burned. Victoria was obviously enjoying it.

Annalise looked to Dominic, who was still sitting on the chair, but now his cock was out and he was rubbing it absent-mindedly. He looked at her and nodded, and Annalise lowered her head to Victoria's pussy, her own in full view of him. She breathed on her clit and Victoria gasped, then groaned in pleasure. Annalise licked her clit, tasting the butter-cream flavor mingled with Victoria's own juices. The taste was heady, Annalise licked her whole pussy then, excited by the cries and moans of her lover. Victoria was bucking against her face now, so Annalise pushed her tongue deep inside her pussy and began to fuck her. She took a finger and stuck it in as well, getting it all wet before taking it out and placing it on Victoria's ass. She circled the puckered hole then inserted it in. Victoria screamed in pleasure, Annalise was barely able to keep her mouth on her. An orgasm rocked the dark-haired beauty and her body shook in its intensity.

When she was through, Annalise released her mouth from her pussy and took the vibrator, turning it on low. She rubbed Victoria's highly sensitive clit with it and Victoria closed her eyes, her mouth agape, no words coming out. Annalise continued this for several strokes then brought the vibrator to her tight hole. She rubbed it against her, getting the fake cock slippery with her come, then slipped the head in just as she turned the speed up to medium. Victoria ground her pussy against the head, wanting more inside her. Annalise slowly put in more, until it was buried all the way in her. She took it out slowly, until just the head remained, then plunged it in again, and again, and one more time.

Annalise took it all the way out this time, then put the tip to Victoria's ass, pushing ever so slightly but firmly. She met slight resistance, then Victoria relaxed and Annalise could push the head in. She left it there for a few seconds until Victoria began to move, turned on by the cock in her ass. Annalise moved the cock inside slowly, letting her get used to the feeling. She moved her head to Victoria's clit and licked it, all the while moving the cock slowly in and out of her ass. Victoria couldn't take both the cock and tongue for long, she began to wriggle and moan as another orgasm came on. Annalise increased the speed of the cock and the pressure of her tongue and Victoria screamed, her already sensitive clit even more so now. Annalise waited until she was finished then took the vibrator out.

She gasped when strong hands pushed her head to the bed and raised her ass in the air. Dominic's hand went to her pussy, he shoved two fingers in her hole to see how wet she was. She was, of course, dripping wet and ready. He brought his cock to her pussy and shoved it in full hilt. Annalise cried out in pleasure, her hand straying to her clit. He slapped her hand away and used his own, his thumb finding her pleasure button and rubbing hard. She bucked against his hard cock, loving the feel as he pounded in and out of her, not caring if it hurt her or not.

Suddenly, his cock was out and he was jerking her around, her face in his crotch. Her mouth was shoved on his cock and he began to fuck her rapidly, ignoring her gagging movements. Annalise began to relax, to take more of him in, the gagging gone. She looked up from his crotch to find him watching her, his eyes like steel. He fucked her mouth a few more times before he came hard, filling her mouth with his come. Annalise took it all, swallowing every drop. When she was finished, he pushed her back on to the bed and lay beside her, breathing hard.

Victoria came around to her and began kissing his taste out of her mouth. When she was through, she grabbed Annalise's breasts, kissing and sucking them until the nipples were hard. She then moved down between her legs, spreading them wide with her hands. Dominic had raised himself on his arm and was now watching, his own hands straying to Annalise's breasts. He squeezed them just as Victoria tasted her pussy. Annalise groaned and wriggled her crotch, pleasure evident on her face. Dominic kissed her mouth softly, his tongue finding hers in a dance of desire. It didn't take her long to come, she was so aroused by the sensation of two people on her at once, two feelings of pleasure simultaneously. She became still, not wanting it to end, but all too suddenly it was gone.

When she was through, Dominic moved her in his arms, her head on his shoulder, his hand in her hair. Victoria lay up against her, her leg thrown over her, her hand on her breast. Exhausted, they fell asleep intertwined in their pleasure playground.


Chapter Four

When Analise awoke the room was still dark. Lying on her stomach, she reached for Dominic but grasped only the empty sheet. She rolled over onto her back looking for Victoria, but again, nothing. As her eyes adjusted to the darkened room she saw that it was empty. She felt sad in a way to be alone, but at the same time the euphoria from the evening's activities remained fresh in her mind. She replayed the scenes in her mind. The feeling of Victoria's soft skin, the hardness of Dominic's cock, his come taste in her mouth while kissing the other woman, all of these sensations repeated in her mind as she gazed at the ceiling.

"Don't touch that cunt without my permission!" Dominic's voice brought her back to reality.

She hadn't even realized that she was touching herself. She felt the wetness on her fingers as she withdrew them from between her legs. She sat up quickly and looked up at him, standing near the bed. He was wearing a black silk robe, his strong face stern but not harsh. Her eyes looked down.

"I'm sorry, master," she said. She was glad to see that he hadn't left her by herself for long.

"I guess I can't leave a cunt like you alone," he said. "Such a fucking whore you are."