Thunder and Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Analise's eyes still at his feet, she could see his bathrobe parting on its own. Dominic's cock was hardening, and was beginning to strain against the material. It made her smile a little. She was careful not to let him see that.

Dominic was on her quickly. He grabbed her hair, pushing her back onto the bed. He knelt beside her, his robe now opening fully. His beautiful thick cock was almost fully erect now. Analise's mouth began to water.

But he didn't put it to her mouth just yet. "Does my little cunt want to suck this again?" he demanded.

"Yes, master. I do. Please let me suck you!"

"Not yet." With that he pinched her nipple hard.

"Owww!" Analise couldn't hold in the moan, it really hurt.

"Shut up whore," he spat. She could see his cock grow even harder, still just out of reach of her mouth. He twisted her other nipple. Both were stiff as hell.

Analise was dying to touch herself. She could feel her wetness soaking into the sheets. God she needed his cock inside her. Where was Victoria anyway? She smiled thinking about how her incredible tongue felt so good on her pussy. She could use that now for sure.

Dominic moved closer to her. He took his cock in his own hand and gave it a quick stroke. Analise could see the precum forming on his beautiful tip. He slapped it against her full breast, the softness of his skin in contrast to the hardness of his shaft. He rubbed it over her breast and nipple. It felt really good.

"Now suck it."

She greedily took the shaft between her lips, slurping as she pulled him deep into her mouth. Her hand caressed his balls as she sucked and licked his hardness. He felt so good filling her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum.

"Yes, slave. You do know how to suck a cock, don't you. Take it all in."

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled it toward him. His cock slid down her throat, and she took it easily. He held her head to his body, his thick hard on deep in her mouth. Analise was struggling to breathe now. She hoped he would pull out soon. She started to panic a little, but kept his shaft inside her throat. Finally, he pulled her hair back and she was able to gasp some air before he shoved his cock back again.

He continued to fuck her mouth like that, keeping her struggling to breathe just long enough to excite her even more. She loved the feel of his strong hands on her head and hair as he made her please him.

After a few minutes, his cock growing even harder and thicker, he pulled out completely. "That's a good slave," he said. "I love how you suck my cock. I would cum in your pretty mouth but I need to fuck that wet pussy now."

He quickly turned her over on the bed, bringing her to her hands and knees. Moving behind her, he slapped her ass cheek hard.

"Ohh I can see that pussy dripping for me," he said.

"Yessss, master. I am so wet for you," she whispered. She wanted to feel him now.

He pressed his hard cock between her ass cheeks, leaning against her as he reached around to pinch her nipple again. She squirmed under him, anticipating that feeling of fulfillment. Pressing back against him with her ass, she heard him moan a bit too.

"Mmmm you really do want that cock inside you. I can see that," He whispered. "Let me see that hot little cunt of yours." He pulled back, moving his hand over her smooth ass. With a quick slap, he made redness appear on her cheek. His hand moved lower as she spread her legs wider for him, leaning down on her elbows, giving him full access to her soaked cunt. His hand slipped between her legs, caressing her wetness. He pushed two fingers inside of her with no resistance whatsoever.

"Ahhhh, yes master. Fuck my cunt, please," Analise moaned.

"You need this cock, don't you whore," Dominic spat. With that, he pushed inside her hard. His cock stretched her pussy more than she was expecting. With the sudden thrust, Analise saw stars, but then quickly turned to pleasure as he began pumping in and out of her wetness. Dominic was possessed, he fucked her fast and hard, each thrust pushing her hard toward the headboard.

She pressed against him, wanting to feel every inch of his glorious cock. Analise knew she would not be able to hold back her orgasm. The sound of her wetness coating his cock as he pushed in and out made a loud slurping noise which just added to her excitement. He pulled her hair back hard and she wanted to scream in pain, but knew it was so good. He was in total control of her body, and the pleasure was overwhelming to her.

Without warning, her orgasm overtook her. She began moaning uncontrollably, at first trying to muffle the sounds with her face against the sheets, but as he pulled her hair back, she couldn't help but scream out. Her pussy clenched against his thrusting shaft, and she heard Domnic begin to moan louder too.

"I'm cumming in your slut pussy!" he shouted. His cock spasmed as his orgasm shook his body too. He ejaculated a big load deep inside her, and she could feel the combination of their juices dripping out of her onto the sheets below as he pulled out slightly. He pushed back inside as another spasm came over him.

"Thank you master," she said quietly, fulfilled beyond her wildest dreams.

"You deserved that orgasm, Analise," he said softly. "And many more."