All Comments on 'Thunder and Lightning'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRAVO

What else can I say, BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

I can assure you that a 62 year old Grandma has a wonderful sweet scented pussy that smells just like a young woman's, and gets wet and orgasms. Her nipples become beautifully erect and she has wonderful pussy hair and sweet rose petal lips. I have experienced it.

blaster666blaster666over 10 years ago
Tender

Fantastic story. I respect the tenderness you instilled in it.

elderluvelderluvover 10 years ago
Just Awesome!

I LOVED your story! Beautiful incestual love! I can relate to this one very much! Keep up the good work with more! I just submitted a new story of my Grandma.... read it when it is posted!

musicman88musicman88over 11 years ago

Very good story. Loved the heat of it. keep up the writing. I love storms and making love in the storms... rare women who can do it without distraction but great lovers who can.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Thanks for a 5 Star tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful.

Thunder and Lightning is a beautiful and touching story. Thank you for writing such a great story about a never ending Love and Lust that is so rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grandma is hot

Looking back, I wish I had the guts that kid did, because his Grandma reminds me of my own. Never saw her naked, but hers were the first tits I ever saw. One time when I was 13 or so I saw her tits when she bent over and I looked down the front of her blouse and saw those big hangers so clearly that I beat off countless times growing up while replaying those five seconds in my mind. Thanks for triggering those memories with this story.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful story. Love should have no boundaries or age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous