Thunderstruck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they thrust harder, and faster, rocking my body back and forth between them Richard walked in front of her and placed his cock in her open mouth as Tyrone and Cory changed the rhythm of their fucking her and started fucking her together as Richard followed suit. Richard was fucking her deeper and deeper holding her head as his cock slide into her throat as she moaned around it and then he let her head go and she stayed there pushing her mouth onto his driving cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

Each of their cocks was filling her at the same time and they were moaning and crying out "Yes, ohhh yes, now, cum nowwww," as they all thrust together deep into her. We saw her tense as well, as they came together, as they came as one. Peggy shivered visibly in pure delight as she was in the throes of her orgasm as they pumped their cum into her. They held her still as they filled her pussy and ass and mouth and throat as her body was convulsing in sheer ecstasy.

Richard was the first to back away allowing Peggy to gasp for breath, as Tyrone and Cory's cocks slide from her body. Peggy was helped up by Richard as Tyrone and Cory stood up and Peggy looked at them and said "I thought you were going to make me beg you to stop?" as we all saw their cum seeping out of her pussy and still open asshole as she reached down and caught some of their cum and brought it to her mouth and then added "and so much for fucking me dry!" she giggled as she shudder in the afterglow of just being fucked so good.


Richard's Announcement


Richard spoke up "there's always tomorrow night! What do you say you want to see this bitch! This married slut again tomorrow night?" as the audience cheered. "Fine!" Richard said and then added "tomorrow night we'll see my slut, we're going to make you beg us not to stop, even when you have cum so much your pussy was dry."

Then Tyrone said ""Then again, I think you could fuck us until we begged you to stop. Fuck! You're a horny bitch for a married woman." As Peggy bent and picked up her sheer dress, letting them and the audience glimpse the cum seeping from her pussy and asshole one last time before she, Richard, Tyrone and Cory walked off the stage.

As we were leaving the club I saw Kenny at the bar and mouthed "did you get it on video" and he gave me a thumbs up. Larry and Jerry begged off the limo ride back as they were going with the ladies that they had found so it was Melinda and Jake and Sara and I in the limo as we left. Melinda was quite buzzed and Jake was moderately so. Sara and I were not sober but better than them, but I think the real reason that we were quite was we were both thinking about what had happened that night. As we got out of the limo Jake stepped up to me as Sara helped Melinda get into her car and said "Jack if it's not a problem Melinda and I won't be coming tomorrow night. Melinda needs to do some things for her mother. Is that a problem?"

I thought about it and how well I had interfaced with Kenny and Tommy and said "No, not a problem Jake I'll see you at work on Monday.

I drove Sara to her house, she was still quite as I said Good Night and that I'd call her around noon and then walked back to my truck and headed home . . . that was what it had been but never again.

I woke up at eleven as the sun streamed in the window and staggered to the kitchen and cussed as I discovered that I hadn't prepared the coffee pot. As the coffee was brewing I had a glass of OJ and took a shower and dressed in jeans and at-shirt and sneakers. As I was sipping my coffee I remembered the other DVD from the condo that Jerry got and found it in my jacket.

More Damning Evidence!

It was time dated 06/08/07 1:45pm that was Friday afternoon and opened with Peggy coming into the condo then walking to the bedroom and stripping out of her power suit and walking into the bathroom to pee and then came out and I saw the hickie on her neck as she put on a short silk robe and opened her cell phone. "Hi, yeah I'm at the condo." Pause. "When are you going to get here?" Pause. "OK, I'll order some pizza. Will you pick up some wine?" Pause, "Great" Pause. "He wanted to know where I was staying? I didn't have a good answer for him." Pause. "I give a shit, he's so boring and stupid, and he never takes me out. He thinks I'm in San Antonio" Pause "Yeah, little poor Jackie! Hurry over, I'm naked except for a little silk robe and I'm soaked, I can feel it running down between my thighs" as she giggled and hung up. Peggy busied herself out in the kitchen out of sight but I heard her call for a pizza and then Richard arrived and soon after the pizza was delivered. They ate fast and then started to get horny and grab each other and then moved into the bedroom as Richard stripped off his clothes.

Peggy sprawls on the bed splaying out her thighs as she says "how much time do we have lover?"

"As much as we want" he replies as Peggy crawls towards him on the bed and leans forward placing the tip of her tongue against the base of his cock. She licks all the way to the head before treating his entire shaft like a lollipop, coating every inch with her saliva. When she gets back to the crown, she murmurs against his skin, "I love cocks!"

Richard grins and replies "you're going to experience many, many more my dear slut! If only you dear hubby could see you now!"

She continued to lick his cock as she said "I thought I was happy with him until you started coming onto me and I started liking it, what was that three or four months ago. We've fucked every Monday and Wednesday night for so long and he's so dense and clueless that he doesn't suspect a thing!" as Richard uttered a light groan as she continued to give him a tongue bath. His cock twitched, bobbing around in the air as she spoke against it.


"Suck it Bitch" he hissed and she grinned up at him before she devoured his cock. She wasted no time in taking the entire shaft into her mouth, the head entering the tight constriction of her throat as she hummed softly, her mouth vibrating around his cock. Then her hand came up to cup his balls, gently fondling his scrotum. Her other delves between her own kneeling legs to rub her soaking wet pussy.

She moans as her fingers slide along her labia as she moves her head on and off his erect cock fucking her mouth and throat with his cock as he grunts "it only took you a week to be able to do that . . . you were pathetic before I taught you!"

He groaned as he felt her mouth encompass his cock and shaft as it was wedged deep in her throat causing him to shiver while his hips jerk rapidly against her face. He looks down into her eyes, loving the sight of his cock and her mouth so intimately joined and then pulls her closer as she gags impaling her face on his cock. Her lips cling to his skin as she bobs her head back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her willing mouth as she squeezes his balls gently, rolling her thumbs over them. Her free hand moves to the small of his back, urging him forward.

Her cheeks sunk in with the pressure of her sucking as he hisses "Suck it Mrs. Parsley! Suck it like you love it my whore! You suck it better than my pathetic wife Rebecca! That bitch is worthless! She's only good for her money!" and then with a cry of pleasure my dear faithful wife increases her sucking and bobs her head faster as she attacks his cock with a vengeance, his words spurring her on. And its then as her mouth increases her sucking and her head is bobbing back and forth faster and faster she pulls his glistening and straining cock out of her mouth, looking up at him as she says "Fuck my mouth, Honey . . . Fuck my mouth until you cum!" and then proceeds to devour his cock, deep throating him as his hands reach for her head.

He fucked her sucking face, his dark pubic hair brushing against her nose with every long complete thrust, his balls slapping against her chin as his hips moved smoothly as he drove his shaft into her throat, as she lubricated it with her warm spit and moaned unceasingly. It was evident that she had relaxed her throat muscles so his cock could enter the tight space, her eyes were closed now as his shaft pumped in and out of her drooling mouth and throat. Her hands drop from his body, one rubbing over her breasts, teasing her nipples, the other slipped between her legs as she moaned around his pistoning cock as she sway and ground against her palm.

Once in a while he would stop his repetitious movements, forcing as much of his cock as she could handle into her mouth, grinding his hips against her, his balls resting against her chin for a few moments as he groaned. He seemed to pick up his pace as it seemed that his release was not that far away as he hissed "Ohh you hot slut . . . you're making me cum. ." as Peggy pressed her lips hard against his cock's root as she pumped two fingers into her pussy, coating her hand with her own juices as her thumb brushed swiftly over her clit, back and forth.

Then her fucked her face faster and faster, driving his cock as deep into her throat, as he could and gave out a loud, elongated cry as his muscles tensed, and his body shuddered almost violently as he gripped her hair, pushing her head off of him, just as he began to cum. Two shots of his thick, cum burst into her held open mouth, splashing against her tongue, giving her a taste, before one of his hands disengaged from her hair and aimed his cock as it jetted out a steaming of his seed as he hissed out "Open wide Slut" as he jerked his cock up and down, shooting his cum out onto her face with some hitting her open mouth, while more weaker shorts laced onto her chest, coating her tits.

Peggy made a show of swallowing his cum, seemingly adoring the flavor as a shudder passes over her when some lands on her chest, she licks her lips, lapping up traces of his cum on her tits as she grins, focusing on his face and says "Does you rich wife like the taste of cum as much as I do?' and grins widely as her hand moves away from her pussy even though she has yet to climax.

At her comment, he grinned and replied "Mmmm . . . not as much as you. She's very proper and never gets naughty, too bad for her! Well, if you liked that, you're gonna love what comes next" as he pulled her off the bed and said "Go out and bent over the couch for me my pet."

Peggy raises an eye brow as she gazes up at him then slowly walks out of the bedroom into the living as she sways her hips invitingly then she does as he commanded.

Richard grinned as he stood and watched her as she swayed her shapely body as she moved to the couch and then bent over it. Richard walked over to the couch, his cock still standing in the air as he walked behind and said "What are we going to about your hubby? He's getting to be troublesome don't you think my Slut?" as his hands slapped down on both of her ass cheeks, causing them to jiggling beneath his fingers as she cried "Oooooooooohh" as she looked back over her shoulder as he drew closer to her, his knees parting her calves more so as his throbbing cock neared to wet and open pussy.

Peggy shivered in anticipation as she said "Jack's an oaf, he hasn't a clue. I'll take care of him when the time is right!" as she folds her arms on the couch, turning her head to pillow her cheek on them. A sharp cry of pained pleasure parts her lips when he smacks her ass and in response, she wiggled it as she spreads her legs even further apart, displaying her eagerness and in a throaty voice, she groans, "Don't tease me. Fuck me now."

He grins at her request and I see her body shake slightly under his grasp as he chuckles and does what she wants, grasping her hips in his hands and thrusting his hips forward almost violently, parting her drooling opening and forcing it to stretch around his girth as she groans loudly. His hips slammed up against her ass, pushing her into the couch, as a loud grunt escaped him, burying himself more and more into her as his hips grind against hers.

She tosses her head back, crying out "Oh, yes! Fuck me hard" her long black hair covering her head and arms. The force of his penetration shoves her hard against the couch, and she shoves back against him, pressing her ass against his hips. He then began to move repetitiously, shafting her with a heated passion, ramming up against her with every forceful entrance, stretching her wide open as his balls slapping up against her.

He began to fuck her hard and demanding as my cheating wife welcomed him, curling her fingers tightly against the couch, and pushes back against him, meeting his every thrust as loud moans of pleasure continuously drifted from her throat "Ooooh, God yes! Just like that!"

He leaned over her somewhat, his hips still rocking back and forth rapidly, picking up the pace as he fucked her harder, faster and faster, her juices wetting his pubic area, as he slapped his hips to her buttocks every time. He penetrated her as far as he could as she screamed in bliss. One hand left her buttocks, coming to grasp her shoulder for leverage, pulling her back somewhat.

I watched amazed at what I was watching . . . this woman was supposed to be my loving wife, the woman who had exchanged marital vow to love and honor. But it looked like that was the furthest thing of her mind. She had indicated that she had plans for me . . . little did she know I had plans for her too!

The finger of his other hand ventured closer towards their wet fusion, coming to rest on her second opening as his finger wasted no time, as the tip pushed inwards, opening up her small anal canal, before he shoved it in all in one stroke.

A scream of sheer ecstasy ripped up her throat as he shoved his finger into her ass, but it wasn't a sound of pain, it was one of pleasure as she looked back at him, pushing back against him as she convulsed in an overwhelming orgasm, as hard shudders roll over her like great waves from the ocean.

Richard didn't last for very long himself, all of a sudden his own climax came again as Peggy gave a carnal scream of delight as their bodies smacked together, his hips grinding against hers intimately, his cock buried up to the hilt in her overflowing cunt. As he came, his hips shuddering against her, pressing her into the couch more so as he grunted "Ohh fuck!!!!"

She gasps softly and then slumps on the couch as the passion induced tension drains from her body. After a few moments of resting atop her he says "We need to get ready for tonight" as he pulls her up and they walk into the bedroom and into the bathroom out of sight and I hear the shower.

The DVD blinks from darkness to a picture and Richard and Peggy are dressed and leaving the condo and then the DVD is completely black.

Jack's Depression and Emasculation strengthen his Determination

I sat in the den watching the black screen on the wide plasma screen thinking about what had happen. I was sad and depressed and beat down mentally from what I had learned about what my supposedly faithful wife had been doing behind my back in the last five months. She had kept herself utterly under the radar, and the cruise was another example of that, being playful with me but limiting our sex to only twice on the cruise and the same two times for the last five months. I never expected anything . . . I should have but there had been no signs other than the lack of desire and sex on her part. I knew that our marriage and life together were over and I hated her for that! I hated her for cuckolding me! The hurt and injury to my manhood and masculinity was disappearing with each and every minute as my heart and head reorganized their priorities.

I was still sitting there when there was a soft knocking on the door frame and I looked up to see Sara. She looked at me and then with concern in her voice said "what's the matter?"

"Other than my unscrupulous wife, nothing" I said but it was flat and said on the exhale of a deep breath. "Peggy, what's new with her?" Sara asked. I pointed at the plasma screen control and started the DVD again as Sara came in and sat down as I got up and poured myself a scotch and went out into the kitchen and poured Sara a glass of white wine. The DVD had started with Peggy coming into the condo as I handed Sara the glass of wine and said "I'll be out on the patio, I've seen once and that's enough for me."

It was fifteen or twenty minutes later then Sara came out. She looked sad and forlorn as she sat opposite me in one of the other wicker cushioned chairs. We sat there for a while neither of was speaking and then I said in a low flat voice with little emotion "The locks on the house will be changed, I've already talked to a locksmith and he'll be here at 9am on Sunday. Monday at 8am I'm meeting with Harriet Wells, a very good divorce lawyer then splitting up the checking and savings accounts. I've called the credit card companies and cancelled the credit cards and told them I'd pay the balance and gave them Harriet Wells address. I've had all I can take of my wife's behavior. I've seen and heard enough to know without a doubt that she has not been blackmailed or coerced into anything she's done; she did it willingly and wantonly."

Sara didn't say anything and we sat for a while and then Sara said "Jack, I can't tell you what to do. It's not my decision but if I had known that Fred was cheating on me and throwing away his marriage to me and risking loosing his kids I would have divorced him in a heart beat" then became quiet for a while and then said "have you eaten?"

It took me a moment or two to realize that I hadn't and said "no".

Sara got up and started for the kitchen and it was the first time I really looked at her that morning and I was pleasantly surprised to find her wearing a light yellow wrap halter top and a snug hip hugging white skirt at had pleats and reached to just about her knees and white sandals.

It was ten or fifteen minutes when she came back out with a tray and put it down on the patio table then went back into the kitchen and came out with a bucket of ice with six Corona's in it and two limes and a sharp knife. It was a nice day but beginning to get warm as we sat under the umbrella and ate tuna fish with lettuce sandwiches with chips and pickles and drank our beer. After the second beer and a few belches Sara looked over at me and said "Peggy is my sister and I've grown up with her but I don't condone what she's done or doing. I detest and despise it, as my parents would if they knew. I'm sorry that this has had to happen to you, you don't deserve this!"

It was about five in the afternoon as Sara looked at me and said "where do you think Peggy is right now? Go get your laptop and let's find out" and with a smirk she said "get my cell from my bag on the kitchen counter, too."

We sat close as I opened the GPS program and keyed in my user name and password. A map of Houston came up with a red star on the corner of the Bridgestone Lofts as Sara said "that bitch, she's got no conscious or gives a damn about anyone but herself!" Then opened her cell and speed dialed a number. There was a pause as her cell rang the number and then Sara said "Hey Sis, how's the seminar going" Pause. "It can't be all that hard" Pause. "You get out last night? Lot's of great clubs in San Antonio." Pause. "Really you went to bed early last night" as she looked at me and mouthed 'lying bitch' Pause. "I bumped into Jack yesterday; he was trying to send you a bouquet of roses, they were beautiful but we could find you in any of the hotels in San Antonio. Where exactly are you staying?" Pause. "Peggy, don't give me that shit! We tried the Sheraton Hotel first and you weren't registered there." Sara said getting angry. Pause. "Yeah, Right! . . . You've been busy sister" Pause. "You figure it out dear sister" Pause. "Pissed? Not me, why should I be pissed?" Pause. "No the kids are fine and I'm not PMSing! Anyway . . . Your dear hubby invited me to go out with him and some of his friends last night." Pause. "He's got a lot of friends. We found this new club and danced and had a good time, to bad you weren't here in town. You weren't, were you?" as she winked at me and smiled impishly as Peggy was saying something "I don't know, I just thought I saw someone like you last night" as she stuck out her tongue at me as I was quietly going nuts. Pause. "OK, see you when you get back, take care of yourself and don't do anything I wouldn't do dear sister, you never know whose watching" and then closed her cell disconnecting the conversation.