Thunderstruck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie came in Peggy's cunt as he groaned out his release and as he moved away and Leroy started to fuck her another black men stepped onto the mattress, you could see that Leroy was intimidated by this giant as the big black man said "Fuck the bitch" and Leroy did just that but a while later the big man put a hand on Leroy's shoulder and said "I said to give her the fucking of her life" and then told Leroy to get off her and "that he would fuck the bitch the right way!"

As Eric pulled him back off her and told him he wanted him to fuck her mouth. Leroy pulled his cock out of Peggy's juicy cunt and reached forward and grabbed her arm and pulled her around then grabbed Peggy's head with both his hands and pulled her face toward his cock as she moaned in lust.

The blonde Brenda was getting fucked in both ends and really wasn't paying attention as Peggy opened her mouth and let Leroy insert his cock. She didn't do much more than suck as Leroy held her head still, while he fucked her mouth like it was a cunt and soon Leroy grunted as he deposited a full load of white thick cum into Peggy's mouth and throat and then overflowed down her jaw and ran down her neck and onto her tits . . . and then Leroy made his exit off the mattress.

Eric had been teasing her pussy with his fingers as Leroy had fucked her mouth but now he turned her over onto her back and pulled her legs apart. Peggy looked at the big black man with tattoos all over his arms and chest and smiled at him as he took the end of his cock in his hand and inserted the purple tip into her well-lubricated cunt. Eric shoved his manhood in as deep as Peggy's cunt could accept as she grunted. Peggy was a small woman but had never been with a man who had "bottomed out" in her until now as her eyes got big.

Richard moved in close to the mattress as he spoke into the microphone "You wouldn't believe this little housewife would be such a fuckslut, when I first met her she was so prime and proper, so much the little Mrs. Parsley, with such a good reputation. Look at her now the whore for these studs!"

We watched Eric's huge cock plunging into Peggy's cunt over and over. Only about half of it was disappearing. Peggy's feet had been flat on the floor with her legs spread. Now they were up on Eric's back her ass pumping and moving as little shudders ran through her body. Eric was doing the work all right. He was pounding his gigantic black cock into her cunt with the same unchanging rhythm and everyone saw her responding as he flipped her over onto her knees again.

It was unmistakable that my soon to be ex was "putty" in his hands and that Eric could do whatever he wanted with her as he held her with his left hand while he inserted his cock with his right. He began pumping his cock into her cunt and after about six thrusts, he stopped to see her response as she stopped with him and then slapped ass cheek with his left hand.

"Move your ass bitch", he ordered and Peggy began moving her ass back and forth running her cunt over his huge black cock. Peggy was wetter than she had ever been as she began to moan continuously as Eric leaned forward and put his right hand on the mattress to support his weight as he grabbed her breast with his left had and began to kiss the back of her neck as he started his pumping action again. Eric let his hand move from her breast to her clit where he began to massage her clit in unison with his thrusting as Peggy cried out "Ooooooohh YES!! I love that big cock!"

The two men fucking the blonde had traded ends and were now moving in a blur. She was on her hands and knees and was rocking back and forth between them. We could hear her moaning each time the guy behind her pulled her back and buried his shinny black cock deep in her cunt.

Sara moaned as I slide a finger and then two into her tight hole moving them back and forth as she kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear "I want you! I want all of you in meeeeeeeee!" as she spasmed in another orgasm on my lap soaking my fingers and hand with her juices.

We settled down and cuddled as we watched the unbelievable scene that was happening in front of us. Every muscle in Peggy's body was beginning to tremble as she due closer and closer to her orgasm. It was an orgasm like no other orgasm that was certain, Eric stopped biting her neck for a moment and moved his lips to her ear and said loud enough for everyone to hear "All right Bitch, now let go and cum for daddy" as he continued to rub her clit, as he fucked her cunt. Peggy screamed as her orgasm pushed over her over the top as her entire body went into a spasm and she screamed "Aaaaarrgggghhhhhhh!! . . . Ooooooooooh . . . don't hold back! . . . Ram that big black cock deeper and split me open! I'm . . . I'm cccccuuuuuummmmmiiiinnnngggggg!!!!!" and then collapsed under Eric and went limp as Eric pulled his giant black cock out of her drooling distended cunt.

There was an aroma of sex in the room, an aroma that added to the arousal of the five black men on the stage who were getting ready to breed the two white whores lying on the mattresses as Richard began to take off his clothes too.

The big black man Eric wasn't done with Peggy yet as he got up and was standing over her then reached down and grabbed her arm and pulled her up saying "Get up on your knees, Bitch!" Peggy got up on her knees but was still weak from her colossal orgasm and lowered her ass back down onto the back of her heels to rest. Eric lifted her by her black hair hard enough to get her attention and immediate response. "On your knees" Eric said a second time and Peggy willingly complied as he said "Now suck on my cock Bitch"

Peggy took the huge cock and put the end in her mouth and began to suck. She had both hands on Eric's cock and was jacking him off as fast as she could. She had the tip if his cock in her mouth, which was just about all that would fit. She looked up at Eric, as he tilted his head back with his eyes closed. Eric was getting close and he looked down and stopped Peggy and said "Put your hands down" as he put his left hand on the back of Peggy's head again and held her by her hair. Eric took just the tip of his cock in his right hand and started massaging it between his thumb and a couple of fingers as he said "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue Bitch!" Peggy didn't hesitated for a second as she knelt on her knees with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out, waiting. Eric grinned at Richard as he began to rub the end of his cock around her mouth and face. He inserted the end in her mouth and ran it around on her teeth and tongue, and then, like he had absolute control, he began to ejaculate his cum on her tongue.

He ejaculated three white streams of cum from the end of his cock and they disappeared into Peggy's mouth as she looked directly into Eric's eyes. Eric let go of his cock and still holding her head with his left hand, he put his right hand on her chin and softly lifted it up and closed her mouth. His fingers were on the bottom of her chin and as he ran his thumb back and forth across her wet lips, he said, "Swallow it Slut! Swallow my cum!"

Peggy was still looking in Eric's eyes as a grin played across her face as the muscles moved in her throat. Eric reached down and put his hands in her armpits and lifted her up then kissed her cum covered lips with a kiss and then lowered her gently to the mattress again as he said "Now Bitch, be nice to my friends here" as he walked away from her. Peggy looked around at two black men standing at the edge of the mattress with rock hard cocks in their hands and crawled to them on her knees and like the whore she had become, she took one cock in each hand, opened her mouth and began to suck them one at a time.


The scene changed as Sara told me she had to go potty and I went with her because the atmosphere in the club was becoming infectious with the people in the audience becoming involved with each other and there were couples in the darkened audience that were brazenly fucking. As I waited outside the ladies room for Sara as the five black studs on stage realized the two women were now no more than whores in heat wanting to be bred and it was evident that Peggy and the blonde didn't want to be treated like ladies either from the way they were acting, they wanted to be fucked like whores and these five guys and Richard were not going to say please and thank you.

Sara and I didn't go back to the table, we stood by the bar. The fucking went on and on, getting more and more intense, Peggy was fucked in every position imaginable and fucked by two of the black studs at a time and then three at a time until she was covered with sweat and cum dripping out of all her holes.

As Sara and I left Peggy was on top of Reggie riding his cock. She had a cock in her mouth that belonged to a guy named Tony. No doubt about it, she had become a real slut, not the wife I used to know. As we were leaving Kenny materialized and said "Sorry Jack! I'll have tonight's video in DVD form by tomorrow and have Tommy bring it to you OK?"

"Fine" I said but the truth was I just wanted to get away from the scene on the stage and away from the whore that my wife had become.

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. If you would like to read more or exchange your stories and fantasies please feel free to send them to me. This story is not to be republished without the author's permission. I would appreciate any suggestions as to other story themes and or interests you have or want written about.