Thursday at the Tattoo Parlor

Story Info
It's time to mark the slut.
1.1k words
3.8
54k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DinaX
DinaX
1 Followers

"Hold it open for the man."

She tried to do as he said. She held her lower lip open and exposed.

"Good, that's better." He turned to the man sitting in front of the woman and handed him a piece of paper. "This is what I want." A crooked smile flashed across the tattooist's face and he chuckled.

"Sure mister. But you know that inner lip tattoos don't always fade after a year or two. Most do, but this one's gonna be part of her from now on. This is serious shit."

"That's exactly what we want. Can you do it, just like that?" the man in the suit asked.

"Oh yeah, but it's going hurt like hell. This is a sensitive spot." The tattooist -- he liked to think of himself as an artist -- glanced back and forth from the slip of paper to the inside of the lower lip the woman was still holding open for him. She hadn't said anything since they'd been escorted into this back room of the tattoo parlor in a seedy part of the city.

"I know. And don't worry about anything hurting like hell. She kind of likes it that way." The smile returned to the face at this information. He taped the slip of paper to a lamp that hung over the woman's head and began readying the equipment.

The man in the suit leaned over to the woman and spoke quietly to her. "This is for us, you know. We want you marked. We want to know that whenever someone looks in that secret place, they'll know all about what you are. Of course it's going to hurt -- he said it would. But you'll take it. You always do."

She looked over at him. She knew she looked scared, but she also know that her being scared was exactly what he wanted. Him and his friend. She was about to say something when he put his finger to his mouth. "Shhh. We've been over this before. It's going to happen, and there's no need to wait any longer." So she said nothing, just sat there exposing her inner lip.

The tattoo artist was ready to start, and explained how things would go. She listened, nodded, and held her lip open as the buzzing of the machine began.

He was right. It did hurt like hell. Tears formed in her eyes and the beginnings of a whimper came from her throat. After a few minutes, the artist pulled back and said, "I think she's about to let go of the lips. Her hands are shaking and this isn't going to be as good as it should be if we don't hold this steady."

"What do you suggest?"

"Here, I don't use this very often, but once in a while it comes in handy for the lip piercings that nervous people sometimes want." He stepped over to the side and took out a metal contraption that was designed to go around the head of a person and fit in place. There were clips attached to it that were designed to hold parts of the face still as the piercing or tattooing took place. "This should keep her lip steady while I do this." It took a while to get the odd device in place and to attach several clips to her lips, and a few more minutes to tighten things up so that her lip was held open without her hands.

The man in the suit took the opportunity to say, "Well, let's make sure she doesn't fall to temptation." He grabbed some lengths of rope piled on the counter to the side and quickly secured her wrists to the arms of the chair she was sitting in. "We wouldn't want any sudden movements, would we?"

The tattoo artist chuckled and nodded. Sensing that they might be of the same mind, the man in the suit smiled and whispered something into the ear of the artist, who flashed a big smile and said, "Hey, you'll get no complaints out of me."

The still silent woman, her head immobile, felt hands reaching down and unbuttoning her blouse. As she usually was when she went with the man in the suit, she was wearing nothing underneath. She could only feel as the blouse was opened and her breasts exposed. "That will make things go much better for us all, I think. I could do more, if you wish. She particularly hates her nipples being clipped."

The artist thought about it, and told the man that he was worried about the wiggling she would do if the clips were put in place. "Would be nice to watch, but I want this job done right." He returned to his work with her mouth secured tightly. The woman was by necessity keeping still, despite the anxiety of being tattooed on the inner lip with some mark the men hadn't shown to her.

The job went quickly after that, and the tattooist was soon cleaning up and giving the man a set of instructions for aftercare. There was particular emphasis on what needed to be done to make sure the mark didn't fade too quickly. "Because I know you want her to carry this for a long time." Not disturbing the mouth for a few hours was important.

The man in the suit shook his head. "Well, I guess that precludes the usual favor she gives when I tell her to. You sure she can't show her appreciation with her mouth?"

"No, man. That's a great design in there, and I'd love to take you up on that but really, you gotta let that set up for a few hours. A few days would be better. Thanks anyway."

"I understand. Great art and all that. But I would think that great art deserves some reward. Can you lock that door?" He turned to the woman, who was now free of the head cage and motioned her over. "Show the man how much you appreciate what he's done for us, and remember not to use your mouth."

She set to work. She'd been shared before and knew that if she wasn't going to give a blow job, she was going to be sodomized. Her handlers weren't interested in a simple fuck, they wanted her used. So she was again used, this time by the heavily tattooed artist fucking her ass as she was bent over the chair she'd just been tied to. He was big, clumsy, and fast. She sometimes thought her handlers especially liked it when the recipients of her favors were piggish in taking her.

But it was soon over and the tattoo artist was thanking the man in the suit for a "hell of a way to start the fucking day." They exchanged their masculine goodbyes while she dressed and prepared to leave. As they unlocked the door and walked away, the artist said to the man, "Now I know what the mark means. Fucking cool. Have fun with it."

"Oh, don't worry, we will. But I think I'll wait until tomorrow to let her near a mirror."

DinaX
DinaX
1 Followers