Thursday Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stew simply gave Sherry a look, then smiled, and then laughed like hell. She was kidding (he hoped) and he had almost fallen for it.

"Any more questions guys?" asked Steph. "We've got all night, well until later since we both have to work in the morning, but we do have some time."

"OK, so, you've said you've been with more than just one other couple? How many people at one time? Asked Sherry.

"Well, New Years, there was nine of us total. That's the most people we've been with. Otherwise it was just me and guys with Rich being one of them."

"Any guy ever grab your stuff?" Stew asked.

"No, no guy has ever grabbed my stuff, relax will ya?" replied Rich.

"Stew, let it go, you're bumming me out now." Said Sherry. "Go one Steph, did you have more?"

"No, not really. It's not like we've been at this forever or have had loads of sexual encounters, it's really only been about a dozen, some better than others. You guys were definitely on the BETTER side and I'm not just saying that."

Sherry got the Chardonnay next, saying as she poured, "Should we be mixing red and white wine?"

No one protested and Stew said, "The students do it all the time."

Rich asked, "And how does that work out?"

"Maybe we shouldn't. OP, TOO LATE," and Steph slugged back a mouthful.

The talk continued for a bit with Rich adding, "This is Frank Discussion part 2!"

Sherry, feeling a tad tipsy asked in all earnestness, "Who's Frank Di Scussion?"

The laughter caused her to see her goof and she joined in. Then she stood up and without saying a work, slipped off her shirt and bra. She sat back down and took another sip of wine as if she hadn't done anything out of the ordinary. There was a brief moment of silence. Steph then stood up and said, "When in Rome..." And did the same thing, also just sitting down after.

The boys now felt it was their turn but the girls stopped them. "No, you just wait and see." Said Sherry who was now acting as the director. She looked at Steph and said, "Do you watch porno movies?"

Steph, having no idea where Sherry was going with this said, "Yeah, sometimes they can be fun, but I like acting them out more."

"Tell me something, have you ever worn shoes in bed?" asked Sherry.

"Hell no, that's fucking dangerous, Rich could lose an eye."

"Ever spit on anyone?" came Sherry's next question.

"No, I find that repulsive and demeaning. Saliva is a wonderful thing and a lovely lubricant, but SPITTING? Oh Puh-leeze!" And turning to Rich and Stew asked, "When did that become a thing? All of a sudden people are spitting all over each other. THAT is why I'm not that big into porn, too damn much spitting and shoes and those bizarre positions are just, I mean I can be adventurous, shit I think I've proven that, eh Rich? But upside down? No, not me. Too many good positions without having to invent something potentially painful."

"I like what I'm hearing. So, ever once been on a pool table? Ever done it outside? Ever fucked in one of your ambulances or a police car?" Sherry was having a ball with this little interrogation.

"No pool table, but the felt does look inviting. Outside a few times when Rich and I were dating and once with an old boyfriend. We were at the beach and he banged me in the surf. We had been friends for a few years and had never done it. That night, WHAMMO! We dated for three months after that and he left me saying I was a loose woman. Funny thing was, he was only my third boyfriend and I hadn't lost my virginity to my first. He ended up with some girl who took on the college football team, I mean the WHOLE TEAM, even one kid that had come out as gay! I'm sorry, I got off track." Steph collected her thoughts and added, "Never at work...so far and of course not in a police car...in OR on."

"BIG dicks, little dicks or medium?"

"Anything more than 9 inches might kill me. I'm not really into TOO big. I don't want to feel like I'm being skewered. Little, eh, if a guy knows how to use it, sure. Of course I prefer medium, my hubby here is a lovely medium and I would say Stew there is a lovely medium as well."

"Last question, ever do anal?"

"I'd consider it. Rich loves to slide his fingers in my ass when we do it doggie style and it feels wonderful, but I'm not sure a cock would work for me." Then she added, "So, what about you? How would you answer those questions. I think I know the answers to the ones about spitting and shoes and positions, but what about you, what would you NEVER do and what do you like?"

The boys were sitting silently, fully stimulated by this conversation but not wanting to incur the Wrath of Sherry.

"Ok, no human waste. Never. Disgusting even thinking about it. Never in a plane, though I gave a boyfriend a hand job once while flying to Minnesota in college. Long story. Police car?" and she looked over at Stew and they both grinned broadly, "Yes. Never an ambulance or other emergency vehicle. I like medium dicks as well, but had a guy once who was almost a full foot long, got most of him in. It did hurt a bit and I don't think I'd like something that big in me again. That's why I love Stew!"

Stew got a hurt look on his face but she patted his hand and assured him, he was perfect.

Sherry continued, "Outside, a few times. The boyfriend I gave the hand job to, we did it in his backyard every other weekend one spring and summer. I kind of found it funny with his dog watching, although by the 9th time, the dog no longer seemed to care. One time was very funny though, he was doing me doggy style, the kid, not the dog, and the dog tried to hump HIM! We couldn't finish that day, we were, sorry I was laughing to hard. He was humiliated."

Steph asked, "Ever been with a black man?"

"The guy on the plane. Very sexy guy, magnificent cock, big without being gi-normous. He could cum buckets, made clean up very messy and very hard to keep hidden, but we did it. I would hate to have been the person who picked up that blanket afterwards." Sherry laughed hysterically at that one. "We fucked once or twice but he wasn't all that interested in me? What about you?"

"Not yet." Steph looked over at Rich and said, "That nice teller at the bank, Ron, I'd do him if given the chance. Oh my does that man have a body."

As they talked and the men simply listened, Sherry started rubbing her breasts. She never broke stride in the conversation, just very matter-of-factly rubbed them as she talked and listened. She'd pinch her nipples now and then but as a rule, just rubbed.

"Do you guys, sorry, that hadn't been the last question, do you guys have any couple friends, or any friends for that matter you DON'T have sex with?"

"Yeah, lots." Assured Steph, "We don't fuck EVERYONE. There are some couples not interested, and we just know that; some we just aren't attracted to and some who are relatives. We aren't TOTAL sex maniacs, just mostly." Steph chuckled at that one.

Sherry rubbed a bit more and squeezed her thighs together, rubbing them back and forth, just a bit squirming a bit.

"Sherry, do you want to get something started?" asked Stew? "Cause if you do, I think we'd be happy to join you."

Sherry said, "No, I just want you three to watch me. Do what you want when I'm done, but keep your hands all to yourselves. In other words, if you want to get yourselves off, that's fine, but you will not touch each other. I am going to be the center of attention." With that she stood and slipped off her pants and underwear. She stood before them and rubbed her body all over. Then she sat back down on the edge of the sofa, next to Stew. She put one leg on the back of the sofa and kept the other on the floor exposing herself to her audience and slid her fingers over her breasts, over her belly and down between her legs, spreading her outer lips and exposing her inner labia. One finger slipped inside and the middle finger of her other hand began to make slow circles around her clitoris. She stared intently at Stew, Steph and Rich as she did this. Sherry had a very serious look on her face as she continued. Rich was the first to break, he stood and lowered his pants revealing his erection. Next came Stew who though he had seen Sherry please herself before, found this time to be amazingly sexy. Steph was feeling a desire to touch Sherry but heeded Sherry's words and respected her commands. She rubbed herself a bit through her jeans, but didn't take them off.

Sherry's hands held her open, wide open, her pinkness getting plenty of fresh air as her thumbs brushed the clit. Sherry continued to just watch her companions, Rich and Stew were pumping themselves yet neither wanted to get off fearing it would ruin the potentials for the night, and yet they were nearly powerless. Sherry, sensing this became the commander in chief again and said to both of them, "You will continue that. I want to watch you both cum. Cum on my legs, one on each thigh.

Steph found this very interesting and could not hold off, she removed her jeans. She didn't have panties on. Sherry looked over at Steph and said, "Rub yourself over my face, I want to watch you up close." Steph did just as she was told.

At this point, Sherry was close, but wanted to be last. She ordered the guys to pump faster and play with their own balls and to squat when they were ready to climax so as to get every drop on her legs, "Right here, right here," she spat motioning to her upper thighs right at the hip. Stew was first. He grunted, groaned and let out a muffled, "hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm" as his semen fell upon her, just where she wanted it.

She averted her gaze from Steph's dripping pussy to her husband as he came. Then she looked back up until she heard Rich, ready to burst which he did in a very similar fashion to Stewart. Rich squatted enough to rub his balls on Sherry's leg as he came.

Now Sherry's full attention was back on Stephanie who, getting a little extra thrill from watching the men, began to rub just a little quicker and inserted a finger into herself. Sherry was completely mesmerized by the sights and sounds of Steph's masturbatory actions and she began to get very close, bucking her hips, unable to remove her eyes from Steph's hands and pussy.

Steph for her part was watching Sherry and thinking how much she wanted to lick her box, taste her while she came, but Sherry had made things pretty clear and gave no indication she wanted to change now.

They guys had sat back down, spent, and just watched their women finish this little game that Sherry had devised.

Sherry's hands tightened on her crotch and with one finger inserted, she rubbed with her palm for all she was worth, Steph, trying very hard to hold her balance did the same and both came like a freight train, both moaning loudly as they did. Rich jumped up to grab Steph as she almost toppled over, her juices dripping onto Sherry's tits, those oh so lovely tits that Rich had nearly fallen in love with that had been jiggling around like jello in an earthquake. He held Steph close and lowered her to the couch kissing her neck as he did. Stew got up, bent over Sherry and kissed her. He could smell Steph on Sherry and Sherry whispered for him to run his fingers through the moistness and let her lick them. He did and began to get hard again, but just a bit. He was truly spent.

Sherry got up, got some paper towels, a cork screw and another bottle of wine, a Riesling. When she came back, she seemed perfectly perky. She handed out the paper towels, kept some for herself and wiped off her pelvis, opened the wine, poured it and then sat down.

"So, I enjoyed that. I hope you all did, too." She said.

"What exactly was that?" Asked Stew sipping the wine and finding it very tasty.

"Impulse. I can't explain it any other way. Anyone have any complaints? I just suddenly felt the need to be the center of attention." Sherry added, grinning. "I've never masturbated in front of anyone but Stewart here and, well, I was horny. To be honest, I'm done. DON'T leave, but I cannot perform again tonight, just to be clear." And she sipped her wine grinning.

Rich, Steph and Stew just looked back and forth silently until Steph said, "I have to be honest, that was pretty cool. Thank you Sherry; and I'm taking a wild guess you have no more reservations?"

Rich and Stew agreed even though both would have liked a little more contact with the ladies."

"There will be other nights," asserted Sherry, "Oh, you can count on that. You two have opened up a whole new world and reassured me that good things can happen without bad things happening. Any concerns Stew and I had, you've done away with them." Then looking at Stew asked, "Would you agree?"

Stew just nodded. The way Sherry took control tonight, a forcefulness he had never seen in her before, he felt it best that, any reservations he might still had, were to be kept to himself.

Rich and Steph stayed for about an hour and a half more. By now it was approaching mid-night and they realized that the baby sitter had to get home.

"Baby sitter? Sounds like a plot in a porn movie." Said Stew, leering purposely in a perverted way.

"Well, who knows, some day," said Steph, "I think Rich has considered doing a seventy year old woman, so, we'll wait and see."

They all stood to dress, except Sherry who was in no mood to bother. Steph walked over and bent down by Stew's crotch and taking his balls gently in her hand said, "They look good. You're taking care of them, right?"

"Of course, Between the love I give them and the extra care Sherry brings, I am JUST fine," replied Stew.

After they had dressed, Rich shook Stew's hand and gave Sherry a peck on the cheek. Stew shook Rich's hand and gave Steph a quick kiss. Steph leaned in and gave Sherry a very deep passionate kiss and embraced her. When she broke the kiss and stepped back, she said, "I'm not sure I've ever enjoyed pleasing myself so much. You're very cool." They insisted Stew and Sherry keep the last of the wine and headed out the door.

When they got in the car Rich said, "So, want to do Mrs. Biddeford when we get home?"

Steph said, "Even if she's awake, I'm not sure she'd be interested. Though Mr. Biddeford has been dead a while, she might need some loving."

They laughed and went home.

Stew and Sherry finished cleaning up the mess. Stew took hold of Sherry's shoulders and asked, "So, where did THAT come from? I've never seen you like that, so, in charge. You've bossed me around a bit and been a little dominant in bed now and then, but WOW that was something else."


"I have no idea, like I said before, it was all impulse. I just had an urge and I ran with it." She kissed him and finished putting the dishes in the sink.

Feeling a bit messy, Stew suggested a shower. "No, I think I'll go to bed smelling just like this, if you don't mind." Stew just wanted to make sure all the jizz was gone from her thighs but otherwise, he was fine with it.

Just before he rolled over to go to sleep, Stew asked, "Do you think they WILL do the babysitter?"

"Shut up Stew, I'm too tired to imagine it right now."

They both slept very well that night.

12