All Comments on 'Thursday Night Movie Club'

by Maxart414

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

She should have been made to pay big time for her intrusion into their private world. After the party, take her to a truck stop, and force her to fuck truckers for a week. then a homeless shelter and halfway house for just released prisoners for a week of duty there too with no birth control (some with HIV too) Have each man there sign an affadavit that Trixie had let them all cum in her.

that would teach the worthless cunt to interfere with a man's Bad movie club night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The story was great

The story made me cum and cum and cyum!! God how do I get to join this club! I fucking love bad old movies!!!!!! But only once a month??? I would need to see them more than that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved It

You're one of the best writers on this site. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes! totally hot!

Maxine you are the BEST writer on this site! Totally made me wet. You are so imaginative - we need more women writers like you...very literate but very sexual, very erotic. The way you write, the style. Wow.

I love the "total carnage" modern orgy thing. No one in control, and she is telling it real time. And the people are normal sounding - not perfectly gorgeous.

Outstanding. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

That was incredibly hot! I read one of your other stories before finding this one. They were both fantastic, but this one ... Jesus! I didn't want it to end. I intend to read every single one of your stories. PLEASE keep it up.

sarahwunkrotsarahwunkrotover 14 years ago
Righteous

So many good girls like want to be treated badly. Well done. Exceptionally well written.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
this is so awesome

the story is so hard to follow it makes it exciting, erotic, hard to read, hot, poorly written, very well expressed, and I want more. great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous