Tia Discovers the Thrill of Exhibitionism

Story Info
Tia finds fun in showing her naked body.
6.6k words
4.6
114.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

A little history first, I guess. My name is Tia. I am currently 19 years of age and my Mother is 37. I am 5 ft. 8 in. tall, with shoulder length brown hair, and blue eyes. I weight about 115 lbs., nice ass and 36C rack. My mother raised me alone since I was seven; she seemed to be always on the go and usually took me with her. She was and still is a schoolteacher, which worked out good for both of us, because she didn't have to worry a babysitter for me when there was no school because she was usually off too.

My Mom still looks great and is in great shape. Always exercising by going to the gym, bike riding, or jogging. I still go with her most of the time. She use to wear her spandex exercise shorts almost everywhere. I saw many men turn and look at her ass when she passed them, although I didn't know why then. I now know why she smiled when it happen a lot back then. She loved it when a strange man would stop and admire her ass. Like I now love it when a man turns to look at my ass, that's why I always try to wear something that makes my ass look good.

My mother never wore any underwear of any type under those tight shorts. She told me she didn't like the looks of panty lines under those tight shorts. I wanted to be just like Mom back then so I also started going pantyless a lot. The only time my Mom seemed to wear any type underwear was when she went to school, so that was about the only time I wore them. So during summer break Mom and I rarely opened our bra and panties drawers. My mother never chastised me about my lack of undergarments. After supper Mom and I took our baths and usually spent the rest of the night in just T-shirts, unless we had visitors. I started sleeping nude like she did and found it very comfortable.

We lived about 5 minutes from the beach, a few miles north of Fort Myers, Fla. We went to the beach a lot. Mom has always worn the tiniest bikinis she could find. She let me run around topless until I started to develop breast. I wore my first string bikini when I was 12, I pestered Mom until she got me one. We couldn't fine one to buy that fit me right, so she made us matching suits. They were made of red bandanas [cut into small triangles] and white shoelaces. They were really T-backs and tied on both sides at the hips. I think I was the only 12-year-old girl on that beach wearing a g-string bikini.

This 'who cares' attitude went on for a few years. I thought nothing of just throwing on just a dress and going out in public. Until one day I was at the store with Mom. I was wearing a short blue sundress and bent over to pick up my mother's checkbook she had dropped. I heard a crash and looked behind me. A stock boy had dropped a case of cans he had been putting on the shelf behind us. Mom looked at him and then me still bent over and told me to quickly stand up straight. She said we had to talk about this later. While she continued to checkout, I got to thinking. That the stock boy was the first male I knew of that ever looked up my dress in a public place. Then I got this tingly feeling between my legs. That was my first flash in public, even if it was accidental.

I said it was the first time in a public place. Many people have seen me naked. I remember my Dad taking Mom and me to a nudist resort a few times. Mom said I was about 3 the first time they took me and we went about a dozen times a year. Mom and I still go once in a while, it feels so good to walk in the sun naked. I guess that's why I so comfortable wearing very little in public. I've never thought of it as a sexy thing until recently. I've seen hundreds of naked men but don't ever remember seeing a male erection until I was eighteen. I started shaving my bush off soon after it began to grow, to be just like Mom. I don't remember ever seeing her bush.

We had that talk and all she told me was that since I wasn't a little girl anymore, I needed to be very careful of how I bent over in public places. She told me that some people didn't like the sight of bare bottoms in public and might even call the police. I did become careful and don't think any guy seen my bare ass again until the night of my eighteenth birthday. I turned eighteen four months before I graduated.

I had about a twenty people over at my house to celebrate my birthday. It happened to be a Saturday night so we could stay up late and not have to worry about school the next day. There were 9 guys and 11 girls there, and my Mom, but she stayed in her bedroom watching TV most of the night. We were all acting crazy, singing and dancing, you know the normal teenage stuff. We even played spin-the-bottle for a while, and then we played Truth-or-Dare.

One of the truth or dare questions was, "Would you ever pull up the back of your dress and purposely show someone you panties?"

I don't know how it happened but all of us girls were wearing short skirts or dresses that night. All the girls said "Yes" except me, I said "No." Then I was asked, "Why Not? And to tell the truth."

I smiled and said it was because I wasn't wearing any. I heard, " 'Yea, right!' ' Sure!' ' I said to tell the truth', and 'PROVE IT!' then a couple more 'Yea, Prove it!'" Then a single, "I DARE YOU, PROVE IT!"

I looked around and thought why not, this could be fun. I stood, turned around and lifted the back of my skirt. I heard air being sucked in and a couple OH! MY! I dropped the skirt and turned around sat back down and said it was now my turn. I then dared them all to show their panties.

They all did but a couple of them were reluctant. I then dared them to go to the bathroom and remove their panties and come back out here and show them to us. I was surprised when they all did it. Jenni was the first to do it, she told me she had worn a couple long dress without panties before but never a short dress like now and she was finding it kind of exciting. She said she could feel her pussy getting wet. I was surprised by her comment; I guess I was a bit naïve, because I wasn't expecting a sexual turn of events.

I then noticed all the boys had larger than normal bulges in their pants. That's when I noticed a tingle in my pussy. I stepped in the kitchen to get some soft drinks and while I was in there, I checked myself. Yep! I was getting wet. I went back to the group and said I had a wild idea. All the girls were to toss their panties on the coffee table and for the boys to come up with a few bucks. The last girl to put her panties back on tonight got the cash.

The guys came up with about fifty bucks, but they got their money back because none of the girls put their panties back on that night. They all ended up in their purses when they went home.

During the night I was asked why I was not wearing panties that night, I told them I rarely wore panties and hadn't for years. About the only time I did was when I wore a short dress or skirt to school. I bent over a few times that night on purpose to show my ass. I found out I was enjoying it, but wanted to do more. So I purposely spilled a coke on my blouse so I could go to my room and change tops. I came back out in a loose short cut-off t-shirt that barely covered my tits.

One of the guys asked if I was going to show them my tits too. I said, "Sure, Why Not, but NO touching" and proceeded to lift up the front of my shirt. I found out I was enjoying showing them and I showed them a lot that night. I wished I hadn't said no touching but I remedied that later.

I was dancing with my now boyfriend, but he wasn't then. I was enjoying his embrace and feeling of his hard-on though his pants and my skirt, right on my wet pussy. I looked Tony right in his eyes and told him he could play with my tits if he wanted. He stepped back a bit, smiled, and I lifted my shirt. He placed hand on each breast; it felt so good, my knees almost buckled. I don't know why but my right hand went straight to his crotch. I took hold and gave his dick a squeeze. He moaned and I felt wetness in my hand. He looked down and said he had to go to the bathroom. I stood there with my shirt above my tits and looking at the dampness on my hand.

Tony returned a few minutes later and said he had something for me and to hold out my hand. I did and he placed his underwear in my hand. He smiled and said he had decided to remove then because they were a bit uncomfortable to wear in their condition. But that I could have them to remember him by if I wanted. I felt the stickiness of his cum as I clutched them in my hand, as I heard myself say I would love to have them. I said, "Stay here, I'll be right back," and off to my room I went.

When I returned he was standing right where I left him. As I approached him it pulled off my top and tossed it over my shoulder. I planted a big kiss right on his lips as he reached around and under the hem of my skirt and grabbed two hands full of bare ass. The next thing I felt was someone pulling down my skirt. I lifted my feet to assist in their removal. I was now totally naked in front of twenty of my closes friends and LOVING IT! I looked around and it seemed everyone was getting into some stage of undress. But no one was having sex, just a lot of hands going every which way. Jenni was getting close though, she was between Andrew's legs and had his dick in her hands. THEN THE MUSIC STOPPED!

MOM!!! She said it was after midnight and for everyone to get dress and go home. And not to worry, she would NOT be calling any parents because no one had been having sex, although a couple people seemed to be getting close. She looked at me, smiled and shook her head. I remained naked as I showed everyone the door and thanked them for coming and to ask them to keep this party a secret and that maybe we could do it again. Tony was the last to go. He walked up to me and put a finger right in my wet pussy. It only took a few strokes before I came. He smiled and said; "Now we're even." Yes, I have masturbated before, but I've never had another person do it to me and it had never felt that so good. I knew I wanted more.

I told Tony that I would love to see him again. He said he had been thinking about it too, and if I would like to be his date for the prom. I said I would love to, [more on that later.]

Jenni told me a couple weeks later, when I ran into her in the parking lot one morning, that she really enjoyed that night and had also stopped wearing panties except to school. She said she knew of two of the other girls that have also started going without sometimes. I told Jenni that I enjoyed showing off so much that night that I even quit wearing them to school. She said, "No Way!" I turn around and showed her my bare ass right there in the parking lot. She told me to be careful because if the wrong people caught me doing that, they might call me a 'slut'.

I had made it a goal of mine to flash as many guys I could the last months of school. I must have flashed a couple hundred, but I tried to make it look as accidental as possible. There was only a handful that knew I did it on purpose. I flashed Tony a few times. It always put a smile on his face, and then he would grab his crotch, putting a smile on mine. I wanted to touch and see his dick so bad that a couple time I actually went in the girls' restrooms and masturbated. I was one horny virgin! Yes, I was still a virgin. I had dated many times and had my tits bared and felt up a few times, but had never been touched below the waist until Tony at the party, although I had jerked off a couple guys and that was fun.

Tony picked me up at 6pm the next Friday after the party and he took me to a movie. On the way there he asked if I was without panties again. I told him, not just panties, I was total naked under my dress. All I was wearing just my dress and a pair of sandals. Then I asked him if he would like to see.

He smiled and said, "Do you think I'm crazy? Of course I would!"

I think I surprised him when I leaned forward and grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it up and over my head. I was completely naked in the front seat of his truck and it wasn't even dark outside yet. I looked at him and asked if he approved and that he might as well know now that I think I was becoming an exhibitionist, because I was getting a thrill out of people seeing me naked.

He said I looked great and that I could be naked whenever and wherever I felt like it. I then did something that even surprised me; I put my back to the door and faced Tony. I spread my legs wide showing him my wet pussy. Then saying, "Play with my pussy again, please."

It felt great! He made me cum in less than a minute. I then turned around and reached for his zipper. I pulled it down and out popped hid dick. He was wearing no underwear. "Nice touch" I said.

"Why should you be the only one going commando?" He said. "Plus I was hoping you would be going there and I wanted to make it easy for you."

I reached in his pants and wrapped my fingers around that beautiful had cock. I loved the way it felt in my hand. Warm, hard, and throbbing all at once. I started to slowly move my hand up and down and then slowly picked up the pace. Tony had stopped way out in the movie parking lot by now and leaned back to enjoy. A few seconds later he moaned and a white creamy goo shot out the end of his dick, all over the steering wheel and dash. Some ran down the side of his dick onto my hand. I instinctively brought my hand to my mouth and licked it off. It felt and tasted strange but for some unknown reason, I liked it. I looked him in the eye and said, "I like. Next time maybe there won't be any to clean off the dash." Tony had a big grin on his face.

We cleaned up and I got dressed and we went inside. During the movie we kept feeling each other up and decided to leave before it finished. One the way to the truck, Tony asked if I was going to take the dress off again when we got in the truck.

I told him 'no'. I could see sadness in his face and I started to laugh. He asked what was so funny. I said I wish he could have seen the look on his face when I said 'no'. And what I meant was that I wasn't going to take it of in the truck but I didn't say I wouldn't before I got there. I reached down and pulled the dress over my head and gave it to Tony to carry. I walked totally naked the next hundred feet to the truck. Tony was still standing where I gave him the dress. He finally came to his senses and unlocked the door of the truck so I could get in.

As soon as Tony got in the truck I was unzipping his pants, and as soon as I got his cock out I had I in my mouth. I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I had never sucked cock before but was more than willing to learn. In no time I felt Tony stiffen up and moan. Stream after stream of hot cum shot in my mouth as I swallowed as fast as I could, I think I am going to like being a cocksucker. Tony said he wanted to fuck my pussy so bad. I told him he was going to wait a while, because I wanted to get on the pill first. But not to worry, I was willing to try and do anything else. He said he wished he could watch me bring myself off as he drove me home, I more than happy to grant his wish.

I called Mom and told her we were on our way home. To give her some time to get dressed if she wasn't, liked she cared, I don't think Tony would have mined either. I pulled my dress on as I climbed out the truck. My Mom was wearing short red satin robe that just did covered her ass. I was wondering if she was going to bent over and show Tony her ass, but she didn't as far as I know.

After Tony left, my mother said she didn't want to embarrass me in front of Tony, but wanted to know why my dress was on inside out. I looked down, she was right. I looked at her and she didn't look mad but asked how far we went. She has always told me the truth, whatever the question was. She had explained sex to me in graphic details when I asked her about it. And now it was my turn to be honest with her. So I told her everything, even about Tony wanting sex. She said that was normal for a guy and that she would set me up an appointment with our doctor for a birth control examination.

Then she smiled and said I was a bigger exhibitionist now than she ever was. She would never have had the guts to walk naked across a parking lot. Being naked at a nudist colony was about all she could handle. She asked far I planned to go. I said I didn't know but I got such a rush when I did it. Then Mom kissed me on the cheek and told me to go take a bath and go to bed because tomorrow we were going to Tampa to shop for a prom gown. I said I wanted it to be a really sexy one. She popped my butt and point to the bathroom and said, "GO".

Mom knew of a couple boutiques specializing in sexy clothes and went there first. I found the dress I wanted at the first store. It was a beautiful shade of burgundy and almost see-thru. It was a halter dress with a deep plunge front almost to my belly button and totally backless to just above the crack of my ass and slit up both sides almost to my hipbone. I might get thrown out of the prom if I wore it but I wanted it and I was going to wear it there. I got some clear 3-inch heeled sandals to wear with it.

Tony and I got together half-dozen times before the prom and each time we got together he would ask me what it looked like. All I would do was tell him the color and tell him it was floor length and sexy. He wanted more details and I told he would half to wait. I wanted to surprise him and everybody else. And if he didn't stop asking about the dress, I wouldn't suck him off anymore. That always seemed to work. What he didn't know was that I wanted to suck him off as much as he did. I would suck him off at least twice each date, until one night when he was at my house.

That day I asked Mom just how much longer it would be until I could safely screw Tony. She looked at me and laughingly said, "Boy you are a horny one aren't you?" "Getting tired if sucking him off already?"

I said, "No, I'll never get tired of that, it's just I just want to do more and my pussys' aching for it."

See told me to give my body a few more days to get adjusted to the pills and then it should be a little safer. She got up and said to follow her. We went to her room and pulled down an old shoebox with some Polaroid's of her and Dad. I never knew these existed and was stunned at some of the shots. I never knew my dad had such a big dick. She looked though them until she found what she was looking for. She gave it to me and said to me, "You might want try this if you want to do something different. You can't get pregnant using that hole." In the picture she was taking it up the ass. She told me she use to love being fucked up the ass before she had me but that I had given her hemorrhoids, which made it too painful so she had to stop taking up the ass. She told me in detail the way she did it. She said she was planning on going to a movie she wanted to see tonight and if I wanted to give it a try tonight, it would give me a few hours along with Tony.

Then she surprised me, she asked if I would mind if she flashed Tony a tit or two this afternoon before she left. I said go ahead and flash whatever she wanted. Tony would love it and it might even make him hornier.

When Tony arrived Mom and I were wearing only Orlando Magic basketball jerseys. The armholes were down to our waist. Whenever we turned or bent over, you could see tit. Tony didn't know where to look. He kept reaching inside my shirt to play with mine and Mom kept telling him to behave himself. I told Tony that Mom was going to leave soon and go to a movie and we would have the house to ourselves. His eyes opened and an evil grin came upon his face.

About an hour later Mom had changed into a short jean skirt and t-shirt and ready to leave when she dropped her purse and bent over giving Tony a full pussy shot. She looked at me and winked. She said she would be gone a couple hours and for us to be good.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12