Tia Discovers the Thrill of Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouted back, "I hope he will be." Tony looked at me like I was crazy!

I took off my top and started removing Tony's clothes. Now naked I got on my knees in front of him and proceeded to get him hard. I then stood up took his dick in my hand and lead him to my bedroom. I lead him to the bed gave him a tube of K-Y gel and told him to fuck me. I got on the bed and put a pillow under my stomach and said, "Oh, by the way. I want you to fuck me up the ass." He wasted no time getting between my legs. I felt the cold gel on my asshole and felt one of his finger go in. I wondered what I had let myself in for. He removed his finger and I felt sometime hot and larger start to enter. I told him to go slow at first. He continued applying pressure until my resistance gave way. He slowly went in deeper and deeper until he stopped I could feel his balls against my pussy. I told him to please hold still until I got use to having a tree up my ass. When I said go on he slowly pulled out. I felt empty and said to put in back in. He started going in and out each time a little faster. Finally he seemed he was at warp speed and I loved it. I actually came twice before he shot his load deep in my ass. We took a shower together; my ass was too sore to be fucked again so I sucked him off in the shower.

About an hour later we were naked on my bed, he on his back and me straddling him. He was hard and I was grinding my pussy against his hard-on and said to him, "Fuck it, I want you." I took his cock in my hand and began to lower myself onto him and he told me to stop. He pushed me off him and grabbed his pants. For an instance I thought he was mad and was leaving, but he pulled a couple condoms from his pocket and started putting it on. He got back in bed and I got on top again this time he didn't stop me. I felt my cherry pop and kept on going. It was great! Fucking is cool! I came three times before he came. I got to thinking; I had Tony in all three holes tonight. I smiled to myself as I thought. "Girl, You are a slut!" But I didn't care!

When Mom came home we were asleep and still naked in my bed. She woke me first; I caught her looking at Tony's cock. I poked her in the ribs and got out of bed. She asked how the evening went. I told her everything. She said she was surprised I waited this long. She then when to one of the cabinets over the sink and gave me small bag. It contained three boxes of condoms. She said to always be safe; she wasn't ready for grandkids yet. She said she brought home some burgers, was hungry and wanted to eat. She then asked, "Can I go wake Tony?"

I told her, "No mom, I've go a better idea. Let's both do it naked. We broke out giggling as she dropped her skirt to the ground. It has been months since a man had seen her naked she said, and she was getting excited.

When Tony awoke, he saw Mom first and jumped, and then he noticed she was naked. Then he looked around and seen me naked on the other side of the bed. I grabbed his hand and said, "Come on sleepy head, Mom brought home some burgers and fries. Get out off bed and eat because you are going to need all your energy. I'm getting horny again." Mom got his other hand and we pulled him out of bed naked into the kitchen. Where we both teased him to no end.

I haven't seen Mom this happy in a long time. She hasn't had a steady male in her life in a while and I told her that if she wanted to give Tony a try to go ahead.

She said, "Thanks, but no thanks honey. He's a too young for me but I am enjoying being naked around and teasing him. I hope you don't mine if I keep it up awhile longer."

I said to continue as long as she wanted, because I was having fun watching her have fun and I hadn't heard Tony complain one time all night.

On the night of the prom, Tony, Andrew, and Will went together and rented a limo. They picked up Will's date, Carrie, and Andrew's date, Jenni, first. They where all part of the group at my eighteenth birthday party. When Tony met me at the front door he said I looked like a cover girl model. I did a little twirl and asked if him if he liked my dress. He said he loved it; it was about the sexiest dress he had ever seen and I looked great in it.

When we got to the limo, the driver was checking me out. I made sure to flash him my pussy as I sat down. Jenni noticed and said, "Girl, your bad! Flashing that guy your pussy." I just smiled.

My dress was by far the most daring dress at the prom and Jenni's wasn't far behind. Her's was a flowing light blue chiffon slip dress. I could make out her breast and the crack of her ass through the material. I told her I could see she was totally naked under the dress. She was surprised it was so sheer, I said it might be because of the strobe lighting we had. I told her not to worry but to enjoy the feeling of being almost naked in public.

She took a deep breath and said that she guess that I wouldn't be the only person in a see-thru dress at the dance then. During the prom, I found out that if I bent over a bit and shook my shoulders a bit; one of my tits could pop out of the dress. I used this procedure a few times that night, enjoying myself. When about two hours into the dance, the vice-principle said that if I couldn't keep breast in my dress I would have to leave. I said "OK" and started to dance again, except that I dance harder. Out pop a tit, but I didn't put it back in. I kept dancing out popped the other. I looked left and here comes the VP. He told me I had to leave now.

I found Jenni, and Will and said they wanted me to leave and to let's go back to my house and finish that party we started a few weeks ago. They all agreed. Back at my house I made sure one of my tits was out for the driver when I climbed out of the limo.

Mom wanted to know why we were home so early. Jenni said it was because I couldn't keep my tits in the dress.

I told Mom I wanted to show her, so I turned on the stereo and started to dance. As I to move around good one popped out. I said it was ashame I couldn't dance nude.

Tony told me to go ahead and do it, he would love to see me dance naked. Everybody agreed with him so I took off the dress and started to dance nude I front of everyone. Mom told me good night and went to her room.

I got Jenni and Carrie to dance with me and I soon had them naked too. Carrie was also wearing a dress only tonight. All three of us girls dance in front of the guys. Each one was sitting down and we took turns dancing in front of each and every one. Before long everyone was naked and on the living room floor in one big pile. It was fun being felt up by anyone and everyone at the same time. I was kissing on, grabbing onto anything and everything, male or female that got in front of me. One time I remember having one dick in one hand, a tit in the other, and a dick in my mouth while someone was licking my pussy. Finally we separated and had the boys lie on their backs on the floor and we girls put condoms on them and took turns on each one a few seconds before moving to the next cock. We rode each one a couple time each before ending up with our dates and riding them until they came.

After sex we were all hungry so I went asked Mom if she would order us some pizzas. I told the guys to remain naked when my Mom came back into the room. I wanted her to see them. Mom didn't even flinch when she walked into the room saying pizza would be here in about half-an-hour. She sat down between naked Jenni and a naked me and talked to us bout the prom.

Then Tony said that my mother didn't look right. I didn't see anything wrong with her and asked what he meant. He said she had clothes on. I looked back at Mom and stood up. I told her to raise her arms and when she did, Jenni and I removed her big t-shirt. The guys all told her how good she looked.

You should have seen the delivery boy's face when 4 girls answered the door naked. I was the one that opened the door naked the others all ran to the door when I yelled pizza had arrived.

I caught Mom sitting naked on Tony's lap when I came out of the shower later that night. She wasn't having sex with him but he was sucking on her tits as she played with his dick.

When she seen I wasn't upset, I told her that Tony had admitted to me how he would like to screw her if he had the chance and for them to go ahead. I watched as Mom took Tony's dick and slid herself forward and lowered herself onto his stiff member. The look on Mom's face was priceless. I sat back on another couch and played with myself as I watched them. It was beautiful.

Tony moved in with Mom and me after he graduated, but sleeps with me. Only the occasional fuck of Mom when she needs it. We are all-naked most off the time. We took Tony to our little nudist resort and he enjoyed it. With Tony around I have become even more daring with my exhibitionism. He likes to dare me to flash someone or remove some or all of my clothes in public places. This past Sunday I was dared to stand topless, out the sunroof of his car, as we drove in front of a large church, blowing his horn, while many people where leaving. I had to laugh at all the looks of shock in those faces. I had a blast!

That same afternoon we went bike riding along 'Beach Road', me in just a micro-bikini top and real short flared tennis skirt. Tony rode behind me to protect me, a few cars actually slowed to follow me a bit. Tony said my skirt didn't even reach the bike seat, thus causing the lower ass cheeks to hang out for all to see. Our ride lasted about half-an-hour and when we got back to my house, we ended up fucking on the grass in the back yard. We had to take a shower to wash off the grass and dirt and wound up having sex standing in the shower.

One of my most daring episodes happened this past 4th of July. I ran around all day at the beach I my new 'Wicked Weasel' lime green mesh g-string. It turned very see-thru when it got wet and I got it wet often. For supper that night I pulled on a bright lime green mesh cover-up over the suit and Tony and I went to a local beach restaurant. The cool air-conditioning had my nipples sticking way out; I loved the looks that people me. That evening before it got dark, I removed my suit and paraded up and down the beach and boardwalk in my see-thru dress until the fireworks. We found a nice spot along the sand dunes to spread out a blanket, surrounded by hundreds of people to watch the fireworks over the ocean. Once the fireworks started, Tony and I started our on little show. Luckily there were no children nearby or else I probably couldn't have gotten Tony to fuck me then and there.

I kept teasing him while we waited. I would stoke his cock thru his shorts; straddle him while I kissed him, all the while grinding my pussy onto his hard-on. He would slide his hand up and down my back grabbing hold of my exposed ass cheeks. He had worked my dress up to my waist, but I didn't let that stop me. It just made me hotter. When the fireworks finally started, we got into a spoon position with Tony behind me. I heard him slide down his shorts and then felt that wonderful cock up against my wet pussy. I was so ready he slid all the way in on the first push. In a few minutes the fireworks finale started, ours did too. People were whistling and clapping, was it for the fireworks or Tony and I. I looked around and a few people were watching us. I smiled and gave a little way as Tony picked up the blanket to leave. I wanted to go down to the water and wash up a bit before we left but Tony brought my attention to a couple deputies slowing walking down the beach towards us. We left then before anyone complained to them.

I've noticed that the more blatant my exhibition is the more excited I become. Tony was joking around the other day said that since I like being seen naked by strangers so much that I ought to become an exotic dancer. I just punched him in the shoulder then but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea. Getting paid to do something I enjoy is very tempting. So I just might give it a try soon. Besides it would help pay for college, I'm getting tired of asking, "Would you like fries with that?"

I just wonder just how big of an exhibitionist I would be now if I had started showing off on purpose in let's say the 9th grade instead of the 12th grade. Then I feel sad just thinking of all the fun I must have missed.

12