Tia Plans An Impregnation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Tia's raised hips invited his service. The visual of Tia, so seductively placed, was awesome. She purred as Greg caressed her back and hips.

Tia continued to soak up every sensual touch that Greg administered. His penetration felt even deeper tonight. The angle of invasion felt so different. He struck her uterus and clit simultaneously. She grabbed the handles and held on as Greg increased the force of his thrust. She began milking his cock by clamping down on her vaginal muscles. Rutting sounds of wild passion filled the room.

Then she felt something new. A wet liquid lubricating substance touched her anal opening. She knew what was coming. She wanted it, yet, was frightened. Greg's finger found its mark and worked the lubricant in. Her only words of caution were, "be careful." It was difficult for Tia to relax and allow Greg's invading thumb as he kept up the pounding. Her orgasm was near. His penetrating finger tripped the spasms. Her hips trembled.

Greg was also coming. He wracked Tia's hips with his involuntary thrusting. He delivered a generous load of impregnating sperm to her womb. After the convulsions quieted, Greg removed his spent member, went around in front of Tia's prone position and sat down on a special made seat. Tia feigned sleep as she rested after the intense orgasm. Greg tenderly stroked the back of her head.

After about 20 minutes of peaceful rest Tia broke the silence. "Greg the next sessions are probably the most innovative we have developed here at NLC. The idea is for the uterus to go into total orgasmic shock. I have volunteered to be one of the first test subjects. I have also worked closely with Terri to develop this experiment."

Greg said, "Terri gave me a thorough briefing. She also gave me a better understanding of how to assist you when you reach that condition. Her best advice was to provide comfort until you were completely spent. If necessary, I can use an ice cold washcloth to redirect some of the attention away from the sensual pleasures."

Tia playfully asked Greg, "Did anyone give you any direction as to how to use this fiendish equipment."

"Oh yes, the vertical saddle is shaped to fit into the crevice of your vulva and firmly between the cheeks of your rear end. The saddle will be anchored to the bench and firmly pushed against your rear. In this position, you will be wedged between the saddle and the bench. You will be secured to the bench with a special designed harness placed over your back and shoulders. This is to prevent injury as you struggle in the final throes of orgasm.

My job is to fit the prescribed attachments, precisely at your anal and vaginal opening with some lubricant applied. I will then make sure the clitoral vibrator is placed in the correct location."

Tia flirted further, "and Master is that all?"

Greg continued the briefing, "A Joystick control unit has been provided for the person on the bench. In this case that is you. A Joystick is provided for each masturbation device. Speed and intensity is controlled by turning the handles like motorcycle handles. Pressure and penetration is controlled by pulling back on each stick. The angle of each penetrating device can be controlled by imparting a wobble action to the Joystick.

The second part of this devious plot involves a programmed interactive "Voice" narration. You will wear a set of earphones that feeds you continuous sets of instructions by the "Voice". An overlay of erotic background sounds will accompany the instructions. The sound intensity will be in direct response to the buildup in your own sexual intensity. The "Voice" will issue instructions and your joystick response will create additional computer generated instructions. "

Tia placed the earphones over her ears and motioned Greg to start the computer.

The music was soft and seductive. The "Voice" was gentle and soothing, very sexy.

"Voice: Tia I want you to very slowly start the clit stimulator and gently touch yourself. "

Tia followed the instructions. Then as she began to enjoy the sensation, the vibration stopped automatically.

Voice: "Thats enough, now lets start the anal exciter and move it in contact with your opening."

Tia followed the instructions. With the Joystick, she very carefully moved the exciter to her anal opening, and as she began to adjust to the probe it shutdown again. She wanted more in each exercise.

Voice: "Tia, your juices are starting to flow. Now, let's start the vaginal vibrator and move it to your entrance. Don't try too much penetration yet.

This time Tia pulled the Joystick back and let the vibrator tease her opening. She tried to cheat and move it inside. The damn thing shut down.

Voice: "I sense your desire rising. Some movement is being detected in your lower stomach muscles. A switch at the base of the anal Joystick will lock it with the vaginal Joystick. Let's do that and move both devices in simultaneous contact. In addition, move the clitoral stimulator in place and apply a little more pressure...no penetration yet."

Tia gladly followed instructions and brought all three devices in contact with her genitals. The excitement continued to build. She slammed her pelvic area against the vertical saddle as much as her restraints would allow. She began to hear some heavy breathing mixed with the soft background music.

Voice: "Tia, let's keep the vibration at a slow speed. Now mentally concentrate on the sensations you're receiving from each one. Focus on the clitoris first, the vagina next and your anal opening last. Notice the differences in each separate sensation..., now focus on the entire sensory experience."

Tia had to admit that the seductive voice was having a passionate effect. God, the feelings were so good. The vibrations continued.

"Voice: "Tia you are sweating more between your legs. Your vaginal lubrication is good. Your sexual craving is increasing. Now increase the clitoral vibration and start some insertion of the anal plug."

It was easy for Tia to enjoy the increased clit stimulation. However she was very careful as she pulled back the joystick to begin the anal insertion. Ooooh So taboo.. So new...So strange. She was now very thankful that the enema was part of the pre-sex hygiene. She held firm as she pushed the plug further until the "Voice" interrupted.

Voice: "Lets hold the plug right there. Make contact with the vaginal dildo. Now turn your feelings loose."

Tia's desires continued to accelerate. Her senses were enhanced by the subtle inclusion of moans...groans...gasps in the background music. How did the "Voice" know her sexual state????? God....he was good.

Voice: "Tia you are doing great. Your passions are getting close to that first orgasm. Increase the speed of your clitoral stimulator and complete the anal insertion.

Tia followed instructions. The familiar clitoral sensations had her passions rising further. She had now focused her attention on her rear end. This was new and different. She slowly pulled the joystick back to increase the exciter penetration. The plug popped into its final resting place. The vibrating anal sensation radiated up her back. Then that damn "Voice" interrupted again.

Voice: "Tia, let's try to delay your first orgasm. Now insert the vaginal vibrator and press very firmly against the interior of your pubic bone.

Tia could not be silent anymore, "I need to come...uuuu.. That son of a bitch ...pleaseee.."

Greg marveled at the spectacle in front of him. He was allowed to wear the earphones and passively accompany Tia on her insemination quest. He felt helpless. He hoped his caresses could give her some comfort as she struggled to achieve her release.

Tia gathered some control over her impending orgasm. She pulled back on the vaginal joystick and sensed some pain as the dildo's huge bulbous end stretched her opening. Tia's pain added to the eroticism of the entire experience. She drove the pulsating dildo through her opening with an urgent pull on the joystick. That pushed her past the point of no return. Her initial clitoral orgasm struck. The muscles in her pelvic perimeter erupted in spasm. Her body lashed against its restraints.

Voice: "Tia we want to take you to a higher level of excitement. We need to get a full orgasmic response out of your womb. Let's find that g-spot area and continue the internal massage."

Tia concentrated on the vibrations emanating from within. Deep pleasure sensations accompanied the pelvic shudder.

Voice: "Now I want Greg to inflate the dildo's bulbous end until you sense a completely full sensation in your lower abdomen."

Tia's thoughts ran wild. This was diabolical…She was scared...She craved more. Her lower cavity began to fill. God it was erotic. The vibrations shook her deep. The dildo expanded further. She succumbed helplessly, fully impaled with no way to free herself. She had to ride this to its ecstatic conclusion. There was no escape. She pleaded with Greg, "Stop...stop...please."

Greg could only empathize as he stopped the bulb expansion.

Tia felt a fullness in her lower abdomen that she instinctively related to a feeling of pregnancy. The vibrating sensations radiated between her thighs down to her knees. Her breasts sensed the agitation within. The deep vibration shook her entire body. Tia began shaking...her knees fighting the tie downs...her heels, feet, and toes curled. The cramps kicked her gut.

Greg was amazed at the hedonistic struggle occurring in front of him. Tia had already setoff a series of orgasmic releases. However Greg was most surprised at the determination Tia exhibited in pushing her limits. He had witnessed that last night and now she seemed to be testing new limits of sexual excitation. She strived to overdose on all carnal pleasure. He saw Tia's tight fingers pull the joysticks to extreme. Her teeth clinched...her neck veins bulged.

The sensory feedback detectors built into the bench continued the computer generated encouragement delivered by the "Voice". Temperature, moisture, and motion detectors were embedded in the fabric covering the impregnation bench. The same detectors were built into the masturbation devices and restraint harness. Greg searched his emotions as he witnessed the sadistic function being delivered by the breeding system. He was to become the next victim.

Tia clutched the Joysticks. The pleasure was overbearing. She fought the urge to pass out. She struggled to maintain a conscious awareness of the whole experience. Suddenly a deep vaginal convulsion struck. Her body rocked. Her brain disconnected from her body. She was aware of the entire range of orgasmic pleasure, yet she lost all control of muscular function. She could only sense an internal tidal wave crashing and flowing throughout her entire being...Her pelvic area fluttered with the flashing of every nerve in her sexual region. Her hands fell from the controls.

Voice: "Tia you have just realized a total body orgasm. You have given yourself the most favorable set of body conditions necessary to achieve impregnation. Please rest until your brain reestablishes voluntary muscle control.

Greg realized that he had witnessed one of the most erotic experiences he had ever seen. His lovely breeding partner's face lay peacefully spent. A satisfied smile curled out of her beautiful lips. Her body continued to unwind as the spasms subsided. Greg gently assisted Tia in the removal of the masturbation devices. He removed the restraints as her safety was no longer in danger.

Tia, with Greg's assistance, sat up on the bench and tucked her head in between his neck and shoulders. She said, "I've never and probably will never experience anything like that again. Having you here with me meant everything. I can't love you but you will always be special."

Greg placed Tia on the bed, lay down beside her and cradled her head on his shoulder. As he pulled a sheet over their nudity he said, "I think we need to give you another half hour of rest."

Tia smiled, kissed his cheek and teased, "You are trying to delay what I'm going to do to you."

Greg was amazed at Tia's recuperative powers. He thought a short rest would be good for them both. He was wrong. Tia's hands began to explore as they found his balls and stroked his rod. Her legs opened her sex for his caresses. Then he realized that Tia's desire was still being influenced by the Ovuxcel.

Tia continued her sexual flirtation with Greg as she rolled on top of his body. She asked, "Do you need a briefing on the next scheduled session?"

"I was briefed some by Terri. I think this is the one you put me in the harness and strip me of semen somewhat like they do with the bulls."

Tia smiled and said, "That's right, furthermore you are not supposed to penetrate the young heifer at all."

Greg noticed that Tia had positioned herself so that his cock was at the opening to her vagina. Then as she cautioned him about the coupling she mounted his full length.

She laughed and said, "I guess I lied. I could not let you go home tonight without thanking you some how. I could not let you be stripped without first enjoying the fruits of our labor. I told you earlier that your cock was one of the reasons I picked you. I thought it looked great in the beginning. It looks great now. I thought it would feel great in the beginning. It has exceeded all expectations. Thank you my stud."

Greg responded, "You know how to make a man feel like a million dollars."

Tia continued her ride, then said "I've got to stop, I can't let you come just yet." Tia got up and pulled Greg over to the bench. Then she placed him face down with his legs draped over the end of the bench. His genitals hung freely between his wide spread legs.

The bench was constructed so that Tia could lie on her back between his legs. A headrest was built so that her head was positioned precisely to facilitate fellatio. She walked around in front of Greg, secured the harness around his back and shoulders. She asked, "Are you ready," then assumed a position between his legs.

Greg muttered, "I guess so."

Tia explained, "Greg, I'm going to perform oral sex until just before you discharge. At that moment let me know because we need to collect the semen in the sample container."

Greg's vision was concealed from the action on the other end of the bench. His wait was soon over as Tia's hands began stroking his cock. Her gentle strokes firmed his erection. Soon his wishful anticipation was over as Tia caressed his genitals. God she was good. He knew he wouldn't last long.

Tia became mesmerized as she observed Greg's beautiful cock. It seemed to have a life and personality of its own. A man's breeding tool was so mysterious. It was not pretty, yet, it possessed such power...breeding power. It was so erotic. She observed Greg's heartbeat as his cock surged. His cock dripped with lubricating juices in the anticipation of coupling. Tia struggled to understand her feeling of subservience. She was drawn to gently take his throbbing cock in her hands. Her stroking started Greg's responsive sounds of pleasure. She succumbed to his phallic mastery as without hesitation she orally engulfed his manhood. His swelling coupled with his guttural groans notified her that a climatic explosion was on its way. She collected the first discharge amidst his carnal cries. Her body responded with its own sympathy orgasm.

Tia hoped that she would never forget these most recent experiences.

Greg emerged from the throes of passion and said, "I've never in my life experienced a masturbation session that was as intense as that."

Tia replied, "me either. It seemed that we were in some kind of ecstatic pleasure zone traveling as one." I sensed that I was experiencing your pleasure as you were doing the same with me."

"Now, are you ready for the final stripping? I assume they briefed you on the procedure."

"Yes, they did." said Greg. "I have used the penis cuff some, but I haven't tried that prostate massage device. That item is difficult for one to administer to oneself. So I'm a virgin. Your gentle administration will be greatly appreciated, my dear."

Laughingly Tia responded, "I only understand the process. The vibrating probe is shaped to cup and caress the prostate. You must tell me how much stimulation you can take. Then as you feel your orgasm coming I'm supposed to apply the charge to the penis cuff. It will keep you coming until you have nothing else to give."

As Tia attached the penis cuff to Greg's semi rigid cock she asked, "Does this cause an involuntary orgasm as advertised?

"Oh yes, it happens, no holding back," said Greg. Greg then felt Tia spread his butt, apply some KY and slowly insert the prostate probe.

Tia felt the probe fit onto Greg's prostate. She asked if he was ready. With Greg's affirmative nod, Tia started the probe's vibration and asked? "Are you OK, how does it feel?"

"Uuummm...good...dull..ahhh. It will not take long," said Greg.

Tia noticed that Greg had reached a full erection. Her passion was rising. Her fingers found her pussy saturated with passion fluids. She wanted another coupling with Greg, but the program would not allow it tonight.

As Tia increased the intensity of the prostate stimulation Greg announced his orgasm, "Ohh I can't hold out any longer, .uuuh I'm coming."

Tia triggered the low voltage charge to the penis cuff. Greg's hips began to shake uncontrollably. Tia leaned in and covered Greg with her body. As Greg's body vibrated, Tia went into an orgasm as well. Greg's discharge began to dissipate as almost 15 ml of semen had been collected. The spasms continued in response to the low voltage stimulation. Greg's muscles cramped, his veins bulged, and his cock continued ejaculating. Tia caressed his balls and felt the involuntary expulsion of semen. The restraints kept Greg secured to the love bench. She could only marvel at the mystery of human reproduction. It seemed almost sacred, yet so overwhelmingly erotic. She felt a need to nurture and comfort Greg's helpless condition.

Tia shut down the electric stimulation as Greg could produce no further discharge. She removed the prostate probe. She released the restraints and laid her body on Greg as he came down from the intense sensory overload. After a brief respite she took Greg's cock in both hands and milked the remaining semen. She had just collected her next impregnation charge. Unfortunately, Greg would not deliver this one the old fashion way.

Tia's fondness for Greg had become very strong. Even though Greg had totally spent himself, she wished they could couple one more time before the evening was over. As he prepared to leave Tia whispered, "I did not plan to use the word but I want you to make "love" to me tomorrow. It will be our last time. I'm sure I will be pregnant by then."

Greg covered her lips and said, "Thanks, now go and get ready for Tim."

Terri came in and took the predetermined samples, then left Tim and Tia alone to complete the evening's final insemination.

Tia took her husband in her arms and said, "I'm still aroused. I need for you to finish me off real good. The Ovuxcel will wear off in another hour."

Tim responded, "I've never been so turned on as I was watching you and Greg tonight. I hope you will forgive me for masturbating."

As Tia filled the special video camera equipped syringe with Greg's extracted semen she said, "I'm glad you did but I hope you have something in mind for me to get off again."

Tia positioned herself on her back on the love bench. This completely opened herself up to the insertion of the syringe. Tim easily pushed the lubricated instrument into Tia's love canal and a brightly illuminated image appeared on the closed circuit TV that showed the interior of her vagina. The image showed the curved nozzle approach the opening to Tia's womb. The imagery was fascinating to Tim and Tia. Tim guided the nozzle into her womb and asked Tia if she was ready for the injection of Greg's sperm.

eymach
eymach
136 Followers