Tia Plans An Impregnation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

"Not yet Tim, I want you to eat me and when the orgasm hits then give me the injection. Don't worry it won't take long. I'm already close. It seems like my womb is trying to suck out the sperm from the syringe."

With Tia's encouragement, Tim dove onto Tia's clitoris. Her orgasm struck violently. She begged, "Push it in, and give it to me."

With Tia's urgent demand Tim delivered the full charge of the syringe. Tia groaned as she witnessed the flooding of her orgasmic womb with Greg's concentrated sperm charge. There was no escape. Her vulnerable egg was being bombarded by an army of impregnating sperm. If she had not been impregnated previously, certainly she could not escape the inevitable with this charge. The experience was like none she could imagine. She imagined that she was literally watching the creation of life. She said, "That's as close to an out of body experience as anyone can have."

The Last Day:

On the morning of the third day, Tia went through all of the preliminary preparation of meeting with Greg for the final breeding session. Her husband had been dispatched to work. Terri had come in and collected the samples. Tia finished the notes that documented her activities of the previous day.

Tia quietly reflected on the events of the previous two days. The past three days would affect the rest of her life in very profound way. She concluded that the positive would greatly out weigh the negative. She felt very proud of being actively involved in changing lifestyles. She realized that acceptance of some of the new ideas in procreation would take time for the general public to accept.

As her thoughts reflected on Greg, she found herself responding sexually. The low dosage Ovuxcel was producing its normal sexual readiness. But this was a feeling of sadness as she would not see Greg after today. She harbored a feeling of immense appreciation. She had experienced extreme sexual satisfaction, and gotten to know someone sexually other than her husband. Greg possessed all qualities she had wanted in a biological father.

It was policy of the fertility team not to reveal any of the pregnancy data until after the breeding sessions were complete. The team was careful not to allow any of the individual results to influence the breeding sessions. However, her body was instinctively telling her that she was already pregnant.

Tia welcomed Greg for the last breeding session. In her own mind she knew that was not necessary. Today's session was to be one for the memories. She even resolved that today's session would be one of love. After all, Greg had given her the gift of a new life.

Very little conversation took place between the two. Tia returned Greg's gift with all her love. She allowed Greg any pleasure he desired. They had become to know each other's desires. The allowed their bodies to couple and enjoy the exploration of intense pleasure. They consumed each other with their hands, their lips, their tongues, their genitalia, their sounds and their minds. They willingly shared their bodies. Their orgasms were numerous. They engorged themselves on the total sexual experience. They wrung every once of passion from their charged bodies.

As they lay in a state of reflection, tears came to Tia's eyes. The breeding was coming to a conclusion. Greg would be confirmed successful in the impregnation. The parting was sweet, loving, and final.

eymach
eymach
136 Followers