TIA: This is Africa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your not being a very good boy Robert are you? It looks to me that you might make a mess in your pants just like he does. I bet your thinking about your prim and proper white wife getting up there aren't you? I bet that's what's got your little white cock so excited."

Robert was getting himself into a bit of a state, he could see the woman now in just her bra, panties and stockings, her dress lying on the floor discarded, thrusting her hips at the crowd. As he looked on she crouched down at the front of the stage, hands immediately began stroking her inner thighs, working their way into her panties, fingering her.

"Look over to her table."

Robert did as he was told, he could see the pretty white girl sitting between two of the African gardeners who had arrived with the older women. One of them was blatantly groping her breasts, which were struggling to remain within the confines of her little black dress, while the other one had his tongue down her throat a situation the girl seemed only too happy to be involved in. Whilst this was going on her partner was talking seriously to one of the other men, they shook hands and an envelope was passed over the table, greedily snatched up by the gardener.

"He's just rented the women out for the night, her husband must be away on business after all."

Robert was stunned, his emotions in turmoil, cock throbbing he knew he was close to cumming and Iris must too, she kept on her whispering as he watched the women on stage, lying down now as her underwear was ripped from her body. She had a lovely womanly figure, full breasts, hips and thighs, the African crowd certainly seemed to appreciate her as they groped and fingered her to orgasm. Robert groaned he wanted Iris to touch his cock, grasp it in her hand, let him see the contrast in colours of their skin. If she didn't soon he would cum anyway and he knew that if he did without any help he would be just like the woman's husband, a dirty little boy watching real men taking care of the womenfolk. He shuddered at the thought, he suddenly felt a long way from home and hopelessly out of his depth.

"Tomorrow she'll be just another white housewife, but tonight she'll be the fuck toy of that Rich African and his little white girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them slept. I bet you'd love to watch him fuck the pair of them, the young women is very pretty, but imagine what she'd look like with a big black cock in her mouth Richard. Oh baby imagine your good little wifey sucking on a black cock, does she suck your cock for you? I bet she doesn't those prim and proper white women need to be broken in before they'll perform..... Oh Richard are you going to cum for me? Do you want me to touch your little cock? Make you cum? Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes....yes please."

"You white boys have such nice manners don't you. But baby your little cock is to small for me to play with.......I'll bet you come for me anyway without me even having too touch it. Just like her husband, just like a dirty little boy."

It was too much for Richard, his cock exploded, a thick stream of cum jetting into his boxer shorts, he groaned at the relief lost for a moment in the pleasure.

"Dirty little boy!"

Iris grinned and left to clean tables, not looking back at Richard as he sipped his beer trying to regain some composure and slowly started to feel very uncomfortable indeed as the cum soaked into his trousers in an unseemly manner.

From his vantage point at the bar Tom Ives watched on, he was feeling very pleased with himself. Robert had passed the first and hardest test with flying colours. It wasn't easy keeping good white employees in Zimbabwe, life was so different as Richard had just seen. After losing a few good people who hadn't been able to adjust Tom's employers had suggested a settling in period where Tom and his wife Patricia would introduce the employee, usually the man and his wife to some of the more outlandish aspects of life in Zimbabwe. Once they had accepted the natural way of things and were broken in they were ready to assume normal life, or normal for expats in Africa anyway.

The man Richard was replacing had lasted three weeks, he had come home one lunch time unexpectedly and found his wife on her hands and knees taking the gardener in the mouth and the domestic in the ass. The wives were never a problem it was always the husbands who caused the trouble, Tom had a good feeling about Richard and Miranda though. Joseph had texted him to let him know that things were going well with the wife, now all he needed was the feedback from Iris and he was in business.

"I take it from the look of guilt on Roberts face that he let himself down."

"I didn't even need to touch him, creamed himself when I mentioned his precious wife."

"Good, what do you make of him, do you think he might be suitable?"

Tom respected Iris's opinion on such matters, he had known her for years since the days when he and Patricia used to be more frequent visitors.

"I'd say that he would do exactly what he was told! He loved it when I told him what a dirty little boy he was. He would be putty in Patricia's hands if she came over all domineering. Breaking the wife in will be simple and once Hubby knows his place I'd say the pair of them will be ready for their new lives."

"Mmmmm Iris what would I do without you?"

To be continued?

12