All Comments on 'Tia'

by Alors_On_Danse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mariasmdmariasmdabout 13 years ago
ouch

this was really painful to read. it felt real. that was disturbing to me.

WyattWyattabout 13 years ago
Good Read

Excellently written. Very good storytelling. As a previous reply said it sounded real but that's the whole point of writing a nonconsent/reluctance story isn't it? Far too many of the stories on this site lack crediblility. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't know why i read this

I literally felt sick to my stomach. Being raped then keeping the money? So messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Atypical

So once again the black girl is the money grubbing whore that can be used and paid off. At what point would she NOT beat her teammates ass? She has been on campus for years and she has no friends. $200 aint shit. But she sold her pride for that paltry amount. What a fucked up mind set. Nothing positive. Black women are so broken that we can be raped and given a bit of spare change and we will be happy. What a horrible story. Well edited but just whack.

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
Hey

Hello there Alors don't listen to the previous reader. If they didn't like the story within a few sentences of the chapter they could have left but they decided. I was entertain by this, and hope get to more from you hopefully she able to at least get them kick out of school.

and don't worry about people saying this is disturbing I have read more disturbing rape stories that my tummy turn. so good addition

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Take it in a different direction!

I read the story from start to finish, I understand it is nonconsent/reluctance. The money is what really made this horrible along with the girlfriend being ok with her boyfriend raping her roommate. I think you should write more and take it in a different direction, like the previous comment, getting them thrown out of school or Tia moving out despite not having money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey

Just another thought maybe Tia could buy a lock to deadbolt her door! Solve that problem.

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
confused... elaborate in your next chapter?

hmmm? why didn't she call the police ( even if she needed the money?) like the others I understand that this is sposed to be non consent/ reluctant but the police have rape kits-- to the previous anonymous read who's too much of a pussy to fess up I doubt it has anything to do with race, yeah she was raped & kept the money; that's fucked up as hell but even if she were white like the two of them & she needed the money she would have kept it. Her character is obviously mind-set to be black but not in an offensive way. so get your fuckin panties out of a twist before you hurt yourself.

PS: I'm black so no prejudice here.

TheMathias456TheMathias456about 12 years ago
Ridiculous and Racist

I absolutely hated this because it gives the impression that all black girls will get raped for money !. Whatever happened to the victim being able to get revenge on her rapists. Why couldn't this have had a better ending like most of the other stories where she actually gets into it and enjoys it like in your Brandy story. That's what I expected and now I wish I could burn this from my mind. If you write a second chapter, let her get revenge on those backwards ass racist whites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved this story. The only thing that bugged me a little was the use of the words then and than. They are two completely different words and are in no way interchangeable. Other than that it was very hot.

To the people crying racism and that the story implies that all black women can be raped for money; there was only one woman raped in the story. If your mind construes that as being indicative for all black women perhaps you're the racist.

I gathered she kept the money and didn't call the authorities because she realised her roommate would have sworn she consented. Jaylen was obviously well off and could afford very good legal counsel and a rape trial would have been horrific to endure. Also, she was desperate for money and what was she going to do? Hand it back? Throw it away?

Plus... IT'S A FUCKING STORY!!! A WORK OF FICTION!!! Get over yourselves. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beamer vs. beemer

Beemer, as in a BMW, is spelled Beemer, not Beamer. Otherwise a very good story

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

No matter if he can get good lawyers or not, at least she reports his dumb ass. I'm quite sure he has done that to other girls. She is no better then Hailey for taking his money, she might as well stamp whore on her forehead. I know she don't have much but at least she need to save her pride and not be a part of that fool's behavior if she stays and do nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

please write more on this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautifully written

This story was amazing. Can you continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply awful

I've read alot of stories here that turned my stomach in one way or another, but never one that made me feel physically ill. So congratulations for reaching a new low.

Nuaghtyschoolgirl33Nuaghtyschoolgirl33over 7 years ago
Wow

Your other story was hot I thought why not this one might be too thought it'd be about a roommate getting back at her upity roommate but this is actually bad like she was rapped nothing about this was hot this story is sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

I enjoyed the story. Please continue. I would love to know if Tia gets revenge

Dark_SisterDark_Sisteralmost 3 years ago

What makes this so disturbing is how close to reality it actually is; and more often than not, this is the reality of sexual assault. Terrified into silence, devastated and alone, a biased legal system that re-victimizes the survivor; there's a reason why sexual assaults are criminally underreported. Rape and revenge stories are gratifying to read, but way closer to fiction that this story could ever be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous