Tia's Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah!" Cheryl said as she put herself and all of her pleasure in Tia's hands.

Tia used the cock to push into the empty cavern of Cheryl's vagina. The tightness on the cock eased as the lubrication spread to all sides of it and all along the pink walls inside Cheryl.

"Oh yeah!" Cheryl said again and closed her eyes as Tia grew more energetic with command of the rubber pleasure stick.

Cheryl's nipples were rock hard and Tia couldn't resist having one in her mouth she moved just to the side of Cheryl's body and lowered her hot mouth over the top of the hard nipple. The soft flesy of her breast came right along with the nipple as Tia sucked it into her face and held it with her lips and teeth.

"Gawd!" Cheryl said loudly and held her head back as the cock slipped deep inside her just as Tia sucked the hardest on her nipple.

Tia kept pulling the rubber stick out of Cheryl and pushing it back into her but was soon distracted by the tit in her mouth. She wanted the other one.

"Fucking move over here." Cheryl said exasperated that Tia couldn't do two things at once. She took hold of the long rubber dildo with both hands and Tia moved around to her other side and attacked the remaining breast with vigor.

Cheryl used both hands at just the right length to find exactly the right depth for the dildo inside of her. She pulled it out and thrust it back in several times until she found just the right place for it then she really started fucking herself. With both hands on the cock and closed eyes she was still able to get the cock head into the right place time after time. Gradually she put more effort into the thrusting motion and to get the best feeling that she could from the fake cock she had to pull it all the way out and up in the air in front of her.

Cheryl would then violently slam it back down into her gaping pussy and make it go hard right on the precise spot she wanted it to every time. She used no other guidance or thought other than her satisfaction as a guide and slammed the dildo home again and again.

Tia became aware that Cheryl was perspiring as the beads of sweat trickled down from her forehead to her neck and down her chest into Tia's mouth around her breast. Tia tasted it before she looked for the sweat. Cheryl was much to busy slamming the cock into her open groin and didn't notice that Tia had moved out of the way.

Cheryl only realized that now her arms could go higher and slam the cock harder and harder into her body. She did just that and when she had the orgasm she worked so hard to find she exploded and held the long cock deep in place inside her and rolled onto her side away from Tia to enjoy her orgasm.

"Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd!" Cheryl said and gradually her voice still speaking became unintelligible and softer as she spoke. Soon Tia just hear short moans coming from her sweaty sex partner and she moved over to spoon with Cheryl in love and support. She pressed her small breasts against Cheryl's back and they lay still beginning to doze off into a light sleep.

In her sleep Cheryl let the dildo slip out of her body and lay on the bed next to them. She rolled toward Tia and they cuddled lightly aware of the other and felt safe in each other's arms.

Cheryl awoke with a start and jumped up propping herself on both elbows.

"Shit, what time is it?" Cheryl asked.

"It's three forty five." Tia said as she looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"I've got to get back to work. Sheila is going to kill me." Cheryl said.

The two women jumped out of bed and quickly found enough clothes to dress. Cheryl didn't bother with her underwear and held it in her hand as they left the bedroom and returned to the kitchen. Cheryl stuffed the extra garments into her purse and gave Tia a kiss on the lips then apologized for having to leave so quickly.

"I'm glad he didn't hurt you." Cheryl said.

"Thanks for the nice afternoon." Tia said and sadly watched her lover walk out of the door.

Tia looked around and thought about what she should fix for dinner. She was feeling good now and had second thoughts about what she had said to her husband earlier in the day.

"Shit, I guess the son-of-a-bitch is entitled to a little pussy on my day off after all." Tia said to herself and took some steaks out of the freezer for dinner.

12