All Comments on 'Ticket to Ride'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

You are one of the few writers who are consistently interesting reading. More!!!

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Great story

Unfortunately there is almost always a 'BUT'

I think his 'revenge' of shooting the guy's left nut was a hollow victory when he didn't at least hint to the arsehole that he had shot him.

Otherwise, why bother?

Surely the guy knows he was shot.

Doctors likewise.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
GOTCHA!!

It's a good story, HDK. Are you like Jimmy Durante? You got a million of 'em?

That's one way to get a little revenge. I usually think of my .357 but a pellet would sure tingle--like a .22 would. I got a good mental picture of Carson jumping around the room.

I kinda wondered why Tim was thinking one day of patching things up but filed divorce when she was shown to have gonorhea. That's always a possible adjunct to fucking around and only proved her pastime activities which he already knew.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Hey, Kanga

Toni knows he was shot, so Carson knows.

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
Every button got pushed

This was the perfect story. I noted one editing problem in the 5th to the last paragraph where Tim's name was mentioned when it should have been Carson. But by that point you had me. You had me when I read the story a second and a third time too.

The introduction of Gonorrhea set the perfect pivotal change in the story. Had that not been a factor then Tim's general inertia would have been to forgive his wife and move on with his marriage. His thinking in that regard was consistent with someone who had been in a long term relationship that he generally thought was successful.

There are so many elements here that are thought provoking. For instance, the propensity of everyone involved to simply ignore what they all obviously knew: that Carson had been attacked and that he and Karen were in the midst of a sexual encounter. Without either aggrieved spouse raising the issue the two cheaters would have been content to continue the deception.

However, what would have happened had Karen confessed before her medical condition became known? Would the marriage to Tim still be over? I can't say for sure, but given the manner in how he was portrayed, I'll bet he would have forgiven her.

I do question wether the police should have bought the story of Carson's breakdown. There were several punctured tires and no apparent instrument of that destruction. And how does one explain Karen naked with a concussion? Would any self respecting police department close this case? Probably not, but without cooperation from all the parties this whole affair becomes very messy.

Like I said, you wrote the perfect story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How Life Like - Consequence that is

You are appreciated for your theme, efforts, and talent to entertain us normal non-sick people.

Very well done on each and we look forward to more reality and humanity from you than we see from many other authors here.

Believeabiity and life travel hand in hand as you continue to deliver it. Thanks again with best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh sweet revenge!

Just loved your story.

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 19 years ago
great story

Truly a great story.. made me laugh and cry at the same time.. quite a feat!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
I'll be damned

if you don't get better with each story. even the plots are great. I loved the way the husband used the phone at the other house to call Dottie. Most wroiters would have had the guy use a cell phone to call. That is a dead givaway because every call is recorde on your monthly statement. Unless Dottie's phone had caller ID, the number from where the call came from would have never been able to have been traced. Even though it could have been, there was no way to trace the husband as the one who made the call. he was also very careful not to have been seen at his residence before he was supposed to be there.

Also loved the way the no good bitch tried to blame her husband for giving her a dose of the clapp.

Outstanding job of storytelling HDK.

I can totally relate to the pellet gun and the squirrels. I cheat. I have a six power scope on mine. One year I shot 37 of the little sons a bitches out the back window of my house and saved my tomato crop..

Thanks for a truly great story and a great ending.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Another good yarn!

Another excellent twist. Well Why not see just how apologetic Karen can be? If you have all those years invested lets just see how bad she really feels! But again why sit by and watch some guy screw your wife? But I guess there would'nt be a story. Why not play his cards after he sees where she is going after the truth is laid down and and the reasons for her infidelity were explained? I feel sorry for the both of them.

Thanks for writing

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved the thing man

Good story but I hate that rock group, ohhh what were their names, Beagles yea that's it!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
great story

great story with a little revenge. Sad part is if she would have admitted to cheating maybe her marriage could have been saved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Laugh, I thought I'd die!

Funniest story I've read on the web. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
justice

The best story ever!!! A big score for every man that has been made a fool of by a jizz guzzling ditch pig wife!!! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No wonder Clinton wanted to disarm America...

Wow, lucky Hillary didn't own a pellet gun or we would have

had a one-nutted president.

Great job!! I wonder how many men (women too??) will read

this, go get their pellet gun and oil it. Maybe I should

take my 20 gauge shotgun out of the closet? It has #8 bird

shot in it, but from 15 to 20 feet it would remove more than

one nut. He would get a colonoscopy right up through a teeth

cleaning with that one.

I love it. I thought you might wimp him out for a minute,

then the STD showed up, and the wife's attitude would seal

the deal for most of us.

I notice almost all the writers use the line "but I love

you only" or some variation. That would seem to be a rather

shallow sounding statement. I love only you, but screwing

the local hockey team just seemed like a fun idea? If I

caught my wife doing that, and she told me she only loved

me....I don't know what I would do.

Another 5 for ya....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely the best

Best story for a husband to get even. I loved it. I did not have a pellet gun and had to just kick the crap out of the other guy but this was great.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Another excellent story

It truly does my heart good to see strong husband figures that don't take crap from cheating wives. Hell, I think that the husband should wait until the divorce is final and then mention that he needs to go get another pellet gun in case any more varmints show up around his next wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hooray!

At last one of your cheating wives gets what she deserves and so does the cheating husband. I loved this story, can't wait for the next one.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Ha ha aha ha!

Funny, good story!!!

Cheers!

sculptjimsculptjimabout 19 years ago
What again?

What more can I say to you in praise. Every story I have read of yours is so beyond my greatest expectations. It's getting to the point that I feel like a shameless flatterer. All I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SO MUCH ENJOYMENT.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
They Just Get Better

Don't know why I can't leave a comment on HDK's great stories as Fumunda cheeze. Will try again as anonymous. Great story. They get better with each new one.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
They Just Get Better

Don't know why I can't leave a comment on HDK's great stories as Fumunda cheeze. Will try again as anonymous. Great story. They get better with each new one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good job!

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hoooray!!!

3 cheers for the cuckold! Serves his cheating wife and friend right! Realistic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

don't think i have ever laughed so hard reading a sex story! Great story made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

nice work

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Pop! Goes the weasel

Finally, a husband who doesn't just lay down and take cheating from his wife. I think I would have had him go pick Dotty up from her house at the end.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
As usual, some original thinking

A story where I agree, the husband didn't have a chance of trusting Karen after what he had heard while hanging out in the closet. And a hell of a pellet gun! But he did take the shot from only 10 feet away.

By the way, was it a rifle or a pistol?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
literature

It's literature, damn it, not porn.

Very good, but not exciting.

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
HDK there you go again

coming up with another great hit, pun intended.

Great short story loved it.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Man, you're as sick as I am!

HAHAHAHAHA I nearly always enjoy your stories, this time you've really done it. For the great unwashed, lots of pellet rifles are capable of velocities of over 1000 feet per second. Shooting a nut off at that range isn't a problem. But who the hell (other than you, the master) would think of it and use it in this context. Outstanding (twisted, but outstanding) As a lifetime highpower shooter I have used many air rifles for training, an invaluable tool. Admittedly, I was never quite this inventive with one. Keep up the good work. Like many, I do not like the wus husband stories. Neither do I like a woman that allows herself to be used as a doormat. I always look for your name on a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Best

This is, without a doubt, the absolutely best story I have ever read here. And I have read thousands.

StavoStavoabout 19 years ago
Pretty entertaining

Story is put together pretty good. Entertaining as stories go.....not to long, not to short.....just about right.

ozymandiaskozymandiaskabout 19 years ago
Ballseye !

Well done.You have managed to write a story in "Loving Wives" which will generate more laughs than anger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cool

sweet ass story man!

it was on of the funnyiest i`ve read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Your stories are always shit.

worthless shit and not at all erotic, you're a mean one, mister grinch.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleabout 19 years ago
fucking loved it!

Just loved it hard...loved it. awesome work my man! More funny then erotic, but frigging A!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

This could have been in the humor and satire section. I laughed my ass off when I read about Carson jumping around the bed room. I enjoyed the story but it was different from your usual. Keep up the good work but give us another story like this every now and then.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Phhhhhhhfffffffffffffffttttttt!

I hate you. I just hate you. you blow me out of the water wit each and every read. You are a handful of my favorites!

Although the guy got off better than I would have let him. :-) But I am a closet pyro! My only complaint is is; if your wife is fucking another man and you don't know it, you don't have a good marriage, basically or otherwise. And if she is doing th ehorizontal mombowith a dude for some time you have a big problem...That said, I loved that somebody , finally got the clap!All this unprotected screwing and no one ever gets and STD. But you fixed that! :-)

Good work!

Shawn

BTW, read Brazilian Hearts when it comes out. You will know why! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yes!

Sorry HDK, they only go to 100 on stories. This one had everything. Just wished it had been longer, needed the laugh. Now back to work and give us another.

BroadswordBroadswordabout 19 years ago
Best Served Hot

Funny concept, well executed.

My only complaint would be that poor Dottie is a victim twice in this tale. Too bad the two of them couldn't have enjoyed an undiseased and uninteruppted (by gunfire) afternoon of sweet revenge on their cheating spouses.

After all, Tim already had the tools to drill or nail her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Absolutely superb. The ending was just perfect also. Great job.

Karien3474Karien3474about 19 years ago
WOW

i love it!!!! this story is fantastic, couldnt imagine anything better in terms of a story, its funny and everything just fits so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lit "erotica"

Not the least bit erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

It's great to see the husband come out on top. Revenge is indeed sweet. Very few of us have the chance for it without serious legal problems. Congratulations on a well told, imaginative story.

staggerleestaggerleeabout 19 years ago
Excellent

It's great to see the husband come out on top. Revenge is indeed sweet. Very few of us have the chance for it without serious legal problems. Congratulations on a well told, imaginative story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
simply the BEST!

This story is the best one I´ve read on the net.

It´s witty, entertaining, with new ideas and written in a pleasent style.

In fact I like almost all of the authors stories, but this one is special.

I hope we will read a lot more of this kind in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is so good

I loved this story, would it have been better if Dottie and him left on better terms?, no, tis' as good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Everything except erotic.

Logical, so very funny, and there was justice. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Anger Issues?

Dude, do you have some anger issues? This is a "loving wives" section in litEROTICA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love your stories

I've read and commented on most of your stories but there were several I've over-looked. Old son you are a true genius when it comes to writing erotic stories. I will re-read every thing posted on your sight to make sure that I've not overlooked any story. Ronnie W.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Wicked

Very wicked.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
True to Form - As Usual

Tim thinks fast on his feet; totally upsets that little love tryst.

Too bad Karen can't think as fast on her feet; she wouldn't try to dump her clap back on Tim. She might have possibly been able to salvage herself in Tim's eyes.

You make a good point about Karen ascribing to Tim her motives and actions. She cheats; therefore, Tim cheats and it has to have been him that infected her. She absolves herself of all blame/responsibility.

But then she could have had some bad experiences with men before meeting Tim that, in her mind, would permanently brand them all as low-life cheating scum. Which still brings us back to her choice of lovers so that, no matter how she rationalizes it, she should have questioned the worth of Carson instead of dumping on Tim.

A good tale - not every spouse is salvageable.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 19 years ago
Poetic Use of Pellet Gun

Very well done! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

I hadn't read a situation of pellet pain in the various stories. Unique, that and the lack of a wimp husband was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I laughed till tears rolled down my cheeks...

Absolutely hilarious! Just one of the very best. Thanks for a really terrific read. The STD was totally inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a better

way to get even, cutting him off at the balls, fantastic job HDK. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny

The squirrels buried their nuts in his crawlspace.Wonder where the other guy buried his,he sure was hopping mad.Alternative title could be 'A shot in the stark'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love the Humor, Style, and Content

Wonderful writing! Love the humorous style. Reminded me of some light-hearted work of I. Asimov. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OUCH

Clever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Howled...

One way or another you always make me laugh. I love these stories. What entertains me the most, is the comments that readers leave. Cracked me up one by Kanga who said why shoot the MF if he didn't claim the deed...duh, can we say JAIL??? He got his revenge and got away with it in a big way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sniper of a story

damn where do you get all this ideas. its just wicked.

great job. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I guess he got his 'ticket' punched!

No more riding for him.

I've read this several time but it still

tickles my funny bone.

You have mastered the lining up the plot details

to come together so that when I get to the finish

of one of your stories I already have a little

smirk in place.

Well done and a fun story. Tons of morals for

those that look for such things.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shoot....Like "Quigley Down Under"..

Two bad actors , with one shot . Her in the hospital with a

possible concussion , and him in surgery . It was too funny to be contained . The final twist with the VD , and 2

divorces , brought all the chickens home to roost just right . I'm a fan !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Finally a story where the cheater has an STD.

Yes finally some sense of order to a lying cheating adulterous slut who is a whore. Most people that fuck sluts, fuck lots of sluts. AIDS and STDs are to be expected when one carries on in this manner. It is fitting that eventually they will all get either an STD or AIDS and that many STDs are developing nontreatable strains. Sort of like survival of the fittest when those that cheat die out and only the faithful are left after a few generations. Think what AIDS is doing to the population of Africa right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cutting losses

the whole tale was nicely crafted with a satisfactory ending. there was the time to cut the losses, and he did. and there was some pay back in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Happy :)

Truly enjoyable. You kept it to what it was, no mushy prolonged discussions about love after cheating. And that guy did everything just right ::)) Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely!

Great story! It had me in splits as well - I guess reading it made me pretty happy is why!

airfoil737airfoil737almost 16 years ago
The best!

You have me hooked, HDK. This is an awesome story I read a couple of times and I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.

Its nice to see you have a bunch of other similar stories I can read up as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
that pesky std

she fell under carson's charms, and had those unintended consequences. carson was not without his consequences. she so wanted to find him as a guilty party, and didn't know when to shut up.

now that the sneaking around isn't there, the adultery lost much of its glimmer.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Great Fun Story

Funny. Smooth. Just. and interesting commentaries on human nature. You are great, HDK.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 15 years ago
You're a Riot, HDK

I hear Literotic is going to create a special category just for you, "Erotic Comedy". Some would say you have a very perverse and disturbing mind. Don't worry, that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that I enjoy so much. Hey, Bartender give me what ever it is he's having. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
eat her out

Once again this author was going to forgive the wife even thou she was going to get him to eat her boy friend cum out of her, AND ONCE AGAIN TRIED TO HIDE HIS SICK MIND WITH HUMOR.

thebulletthebulletabout 15 years ago
who is this anti-HDK troll?

This anonymous guy is trolling most of HDK's work, obviously not reading it. His comments have nothing to do with the stories he is criticizing.

Almost every story that HDK has written is a gem. Many are classics. "Ticket to Ride" is outright funny and not one of the LW Nazis has ever complained about it.

What is it with some people?

CastleStoneCastleStoneabout 15 years ago
Hell of a shot.

That's one way to crack open a nut.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
One of your best.

Your work is ALWAYS well written. Your PLOTS on the other hand frequently end in unjustified reconciliation. I LIKE this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I LIKE IT!!!

I love your way of adding humor to your stories and this one is great. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.

Your hero has a great mix of guts and guile.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Accuracy is always important...

I believe Carson and Karen got the point. Great story and lot of fun.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenabout 13 years ago
Bar none the best revenge story on this site

Funny, wonderful main character, not too tough to be unbelievable, almost perfect, should have stopped one sentence earlier though.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Some times you amaze me Mr Knight!

Your ability to create some of the finest reading in your stories is nothing less than remarkable. R.T.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed this story but ....

As usual, a well-crafted HDK story with some humor included. However, I looked up the lyrics to the Beatles' "ticket to ride" and don't really see how the plot matches up to the lyrics.

Looking at the lyrics I DO think they would make a great "Loving Wives" story ... oh well. Thanks anyway HDK!

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago

funniest revenge story i've read in a while.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This,,,,,

was one very cool story, great humer and a great read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
You have to admire finely targetted presentations -

Business nowadays targets everything so deliberately - don't ya know lol - so did he and so much more clearly than any meeting I have attended.

She just sucks and needs to find a hole to crawl in as slimy as her own - but maybe I am just angry today heh.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 DEAD EYE DICK

strikes while the iron is hot/ TK U MLJ LV NV

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
THEY REALLY WORK!!!!!!!!

Back during the peanut butter depresion of 1969 I bought a CO2 powered BB gun just for some cheap fun because at the time with what the military was paying me if they hadn't suppled toilet paper I could not have wiped my ass. One day I was sitting on my bunk and the locker door was open and there sat my can of shaving cream so I shot it. It fucking blew up. Really enjoyed the story gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hahaha

I had to literally laugh out loud when he shot the guy in the nut. Good stuff.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting storyline. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed

I liked this guy all the way through. Hurt but somewhat calm and very rational.

Always sad after so many years to find your wife cheating but - he is still young enough to find another or - enjoy the many offerings available out there.

So, sad but good...Thanks!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
This always bothers me about your stories

You little slut!" laughed Carson. "Are you that dumb, or do you think I am? If you didn't want to ever hurt him, you wouldn't be naked on this bed with me right now. You don't give a shit about Tim, and neither do I."

"That isn't true, Carson!" Karen protested. "He is a very good husband, father, and provider. I just need a little excitement in my life. I don't want to lose him. I love him."

Cheating wives never defend their husbands to their lovers. They either stay silent or denigrate the husband. Even if they don't mean it it helps justify their cheating in their minds.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
You are wrong, Oneshot

"Cheating wives never defend their husbands to their lovers"

Some do, some don't.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Oh Yeah

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Two std infected cheaters, one std infected innocent woman and the faithful husband.

To cheat or not to cheat. That is the question.

Don't mind me.

Don't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yuk

yuk

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Definitely a funny read! I am curious however how Dottie came to ask about the pellet gun. I can imagine only one way for her to know about that. If the doctors thought, that the injury was caused by such a weapon, why was this never mentioned in the story? Shouldn't the police be brought in at that point to solve the crime of his assault?

rick_ohrick_ohabout 10 years ago
Entertaining and funny.

The same questions are raised that another reader had, about Dottie's mention of the pellet gun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Doc Found a Pellet...

"Tim, the other day I got a report from the hospital, about why Tim lost a testicle, and other things.... By the way, Tim, do you happen to own a pellet gun?"

Pellet guns, like other guns, leave their ammo behind. The police may or may not bother to read the report, since no one is dead or pressing charges. A pellet gun isn't a firearm so a report isn't required. If Carson does try to press charges, since he's getting divorced anyway, he still doesn't have any proof. He didn't see the shooter, the gun is gone, and no one has anything beyond suspicion. Tim got away with his little bit of revenge. Good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HDK stories are strange

I am trying to figure out what type of man HDK prefers his male leads to be. So far I see manly those who are passive aggressive. Kind of sad to see someone go through that part of a reality check as fucked up in the head ha HDK has some of his characters do. Is this reflections of what happens in the real world? Or is this some weird type of imagination. If the latter, why would anyone want someone as incapable as these male leads?

PultoyPultoyalmost 10 years ago
An old Favorite of mine

This is one of my old favorites. I read this story in the first six months that I found Literotica, I think.

Thanks for writing. 5*.

Regards,

-Pultoy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories