Tidewater Tongue

Story Info
Sex in suburban Virginia.
1.8k words
4.15
64.3k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tidewater men are not noted among women for their oral skills. That old Virginia gentleman farmer model, laced into a fetishistic Virginia Military Institute double-buttoned corset -- apparently discourages cunnilingus. And it's a skill set better learned younger than at the paunchy 40-something seersucker suit age of southern comfort and marriage.

Tidewater tongues wag, don't be mistaken. But no one of any social standing fantasizes about George Washington going down on them, no matter how much they claim "Virginia is for lovers". It's not so ante-bellum above the GA-MS-AL tri-state cultural knot. Not so genteel as overgrown Tara and Savannah. That is to say Virginia's MILFs do not always stay hetero.

Who can say at what point, for example, fine ladies in big pale houses strayed from Mandingo to his comely female counterpart? Candle's light snuffed and ebony limbs entwined -- those first experimental tastes too sweet in the racing heart. Salt and pepper sprawled and mingling like the rivulets of the Shenandoah.

Melanie grew a wild thing. She stole the nickname Sunshine from her BFF. She played at hippie, emo, goth, and punk. She wore black and white striped witch stockings. She wanted to fuck whoever she pleased. She wanted to eat pussy and cuddle.

Her admiral father -- continually hazed with drink and ol' sailor buddy locker room play -- ignored most everything else on his watch. Sunshine's mother went home to her mother for reasons unknown one night. While the admiral was at sea, Sunshine stalked her lover and seduced her home.

A little smoke and a little drink had them down to panties and bras in less than half an hour. Sunshine's fingertips hovered over her lover's satin c-cups.

"Can you feel that? I can. It's like electricity. Can you feel it?"

The response was a silent shiver. Sunshine breathed quietly at her ear, lightly licking the Nautilus-like whorl. Her palm slid over her lover's silky panties.

"You feel hot, baby. Do you like it? Do you want me to do it some more?"

Sunshine's probing index finger rubbed side to side until she found the swelling bump of her lover's clitoris beneath the silk. She began tracing circles on it.

Amused at her lover's stammering cluck, Sunshine lowered her face until her cheek rested against her lover's belly while her finger continued its lazy tracery. With a sigh, she took her index finger away and pressed her middle finger down along the wet slit appearing as her lover pulled her panties aside.

A low growl came from them both.

Sunshine continued gliding her face lower, closer to her fingers, drinking in the scent of her lover's arousal. It made her want to dip her tongue in the nectar and lap it like a bear at a beehive. Within an inch, she stuck out her tongue and played the tip over her lover's clit.

Her lover's hips bucked and Sunshine gripped them tighter, pulling and mashing her mouth and pussy together as if starved for each other.

Her lover had just pulled Sunshine's panties off and was flicking and curling her tongue across that dripping pussy when they heard the front door open and slam closed.

They froze. The house remained silent for several long moments. Hearing nothing more, Sunshine and her lover resumed tasting and toying with each other on the living room sofa.

The admiral -- in his hiding place -- felt his face grow flushed, then pale, then ruddy again. He watched -- focusing on the dance of tongue on pussy and clitoris. His breathing grew heavy and almost unconsciously he'd opened his fly and taken his cock in hand. He was surprised and delighted to feel its hardness. He'd already jerked it off in a backroom just an hour ago and now it was rock hard again.

The sight was delicious, but it was the sounds they made -- as if right beside his ears: moans, groans, soft whispers, inarticulate little cries of intense pleasure. It didn't feel wrong to watch them; he didn't lust after his daughter's pussy. But the other woman...

As unconsciously as he had taken it out, he now stroked his cock, slowly and tightly over the head, down the shaft and then lightly cupping his balls before pumping back upward again. He wanted to fuck that. Fuck her pretty pussy. Fuck her sucking mouth. He watched his daughter's tongue -- imagining it was his own -- laving this woman's pussy like a cat with a cream bowl. He wanted to taste it, too.

He could feel the cum building in his balls, his hand paused just over the head before another downward stroke when he noticed she was looking straight at him between his daughter's thighs. Looking straight at his hand -- on his cock. For an instant, their eyes met, then she lowered her haze to his cock again with a smile. She opened her mouth and curled her tongue at him, then slowly licked it around the oval of her lips several times before dipping her mouth back on his daughter's grinding pussy.

He felt like he had a corked geyser waiting to erupt through his cockhead. It was already very sensitive and slick from precum, but getting caught -- being seen like that. He had to close his eyes and concentrate hard not to spurt cum right then. He'd always loved being watched. He squeezed his balls tightly and tiptoed from his hiding place up the stairs, his cock still standing out rigidly below his shirt and uniform jacket.

Melanie's lover has been impressed. The man was not THAT old and he obviously still had a significant -- and big -- hard cock. He hadn't been shocked or embarrassed when she caught him looking. He'd gotten more turned on by it. She grunted softly as Sunshine slid two fingers inside her, keeping up a rapid flicking of her tongue.

In her mind, she played the two fingers into a thick cock -- the admiral's cock -- and trembled as it plunged in and out of her in steady hard slow rhythm that had her squirming. She squeezed her pussy walls tighter around the fingers -- imagined cock -- and rode them, tensing and relaxing like a pulse beat as her hips rose and fell.

She gave a gasping writhe and climaxed on Sunshine's mouth and fingers. For a long lingering moment, she nuzzled Sunshine's pussy, planting little kisses along her slit. She untangled herself and stood on shaky legs.

"Bathroom," she said with a soft smile, tilted head, and a kiss on Melanie's belly.

She found the admiral, naked, cock still erect, in the shower upstairs. She looked and nodded at his still trim body -- wide shoulders, trim waist, muscular chest. And his manhood. She licked her lips and opened the shower door.

The admiral had seen her approach with widened eyes. His imaginings had kept him hard as a rock and now she was going to...? He didn't know. Didn't care as long as he got to fuck her. His eyes met hers as she entered the shower -- the water splashing over her skin and cascading like waterfalls over her breasts.

He leaned down to kiss one but she was already lowering herself to her knees in front of him. She brought her mouth almost to his cockhead and blew softly. His spine felt a ripple as her warm lips opened just a little wider and slid down over the head of his cock. She sucked her cheeks in and began a rapid flutter-tongue up and down just on the head.

The admiral reeled slightly, catching himself against the wall.

"Do you like that?" she asked, pulling off his cockhead with a wet plop. "I can take more, baby." She made an O of her lips and in one smooth move engulfed his entire length in her mouth.

He slumped against the wall, lost in the sensations of her mouth and tongue. She slid her other hand up his thigh and gently squeezed his tightening ballsack.

"Mmmm. Feel me suck the cum out of your balls."

He opened his eyes to watch her when he saw movement in the corner of his gaze.

His daughter stood in the bathroom doorway, her eyes bulging at the sight in front of her. Her lover sucking her father's cock.

"What the fuck is going on!?" she shouted.

The admiral tried to stutter out an explanation, then groaned loudly as the mouth engulfed his cock again and he felt her suck harder.

Sunshine had blocked out any thought of her father's genitals, but now she watched -- in embarrassment, jealousy, confusion, and maybe even a little desire -- her lover licking, kissing, and sucking it. It was a good one, she admitted. Neither too big to deep throat nor too small to fuck hard with. She was both repulsed and drawn to the sound when she heard herself whisper: "Daddy's cock."

She shook herself like a wet dog and stepped into the shower with them. The admiral stiffened and then moaned loudly feeling the ministrations on his cock increase. Looking down to watch the mouth slid down his hard shaft, he saw his daughter's hand start stroking her lover's pussy. He stared at the movement: two glistening wet fingers stroking up and down the opening pink lips, folds of skin blossoming and shifting around the fingers, wetness rushing.

Slowly -- her body pressed tightly against him -- Sunshine's lover stood, her hand still gripping his cock in her hand. She leaned harder against him and pulled her left leg high and wrapped it partly around his hips. With a graceful lunge, she impaled herself deeply on his hardness and wriggled her hips, uttering a nasty low growl as she felt him fill her.

At the same time, she bent her head back and offered her lips to Sunshine. The water splashing over their upturned faces, their open mouths, their tongues playing hide and seek...

What the admiral saw and felt wracked his senses and sensibilities. His nostrils actually flared as he thrust his cock harder. He loved the slow repetitive counter thrust she made -- their bodies smacking loudly in the wet shower waterfall. He rocked on the balls of his feet; she rolled her hips to grind his cock deeper.

He shuddered and went limp against the wall; she expertly withdrawing at the exact moment he began to spurt. His cum -- a large load for any man -- rocketed out in several long eruptions.

It sprayed everywhere. Up along bellies, onto the lower curves of breasts, nipples...dripping thickly down thighs. And with a hard electric shock, the admiral noticed...on his daughter's face...a thick splash on her left cheek, like a tear of pale ice cream slowly melting away.

As he looked at her, he was surprised to see she did not wipe it away. He continued to stare at it as he felt her lover's tongue licking him clean, flicking every drop onto her tongue and swallowing it.

Melanie's lover also left his cum drips on her. She smiled at the admiral, taking her own wetness on her fingers and smearing it across his lips. She turned her smile to Sunshine.

"Now let's teach him how to properly eat pussy."