All Comments on 'Tie Me Up And Confess Your Secrets'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F?

.................?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad tale

Sad tale both are cheaters and claim to love each other.

So many lies between two people will only end in disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was a fun story, erotic and funny.

I'm not sure why the negative votes, but I found this story entertaining. It was erotic and funny.

You gave me an idea to try with my wife. Whenever I tickle her, she confesses. Now, perhaps, I'll tie her to the bed to find out who it was that I've long suspected she had an affair with.

Good luck in the contest and ignore the bashers. This was a fun story.

A fan

andtheendandtheendover 14 years agoAuthor
This story is a work of fiction

To the person below, obviously, you are too crazy after your wife left you for you to realize that the story I wrote and that you read, but failed to understand, is fiction.

Hello? It's not real.

You are really a fucked up piece of work. You need help. There are drugs you can take. Maybe you should meet another woman, if you can (lol). There's someone for even you, you whacko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hilarious!

This was a hilarious story...sorry, all you Bible-thumpers, but this IS just a story, and a darned funny one, at that! Pretty well-written and very funny scenario. These two people deserve each other. Keep writing, you've got a knack for understated humor!

PEDROMASSURE56PEDROMASSURE56over 14 years ago
A Better Finsh

Once she was tied to the bed you should have blackmailed her with, "unless you get Susan from next door over here right now then !!"

A bread on bread session with Susan taking Tommy Cock whilst licking the wife would have spiced things up no end, or getting Mike's wife over and Tommy fucking her in front of the wife as payback for the sessions she had with Mike.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah, pretty funny.

I liked it...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What what?

Great story but I did not finish it.did the husband kill Mike and the crazy liberals who bad mouthed non amoral liberals sheesh..I hate liberals. What I really hate most are liberals who continue to push their agenda of gay sex and and animal sex onto everyone. By the way...I swear I thought I was reading a story about John Edwards....remember how he got busted for busting a nut on a skanky ho assistant and denying it?

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Belonged in Humor

Very funny. Talk about two idiots. May as well start the divorce paperwork though.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
No balls

From a MArine hero story to one of a wimp man with no balls (not my to my liking) but you have a wide range of writing

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 13 years ago
Original, witty

aand good - but the ending was so abrupt, I'm sure you've a part 2 planned ..... if not waiting for publication. Don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:-)

Very nice blend of humor and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you nuts?

Your supposedly loving wife has just told you she's a HUGE slut and you're thinking about keeping her around? You looking to get aids, herpes or some other exciting disease? What about your good friend? You better get your head out of your ass, close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards and get to the attorney's office.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Funny!

Funny story worth a full 5 stars. And to top it off, reading the range of comments was almost as fun as reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whast did she put in your drink?

Because she's just admitted to being a cheating slut - with your best friend no less!

And you're considering keeping her around? Sorry if I don't think you should be seeing an attorney asap. You really want a whore for a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could the two of them be any dumber?

Geez I hate it when authors make their characters dumber than rocks. She's admitted she's having sex with his friend and their neighbor. He's fucking everything he comes across. Why are they married. Why would either of them stay married to the other? These two don't have an IQ of 10 BETWEEN them! Just a god awful story. Can I give it a negative 5?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sick fuck

Kick that sick bitch out on her ass

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Fucking Twat!

Divorce the cunt! Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kick her ass out

Kick her to the curb, then don't look back. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BANG! BANG! BANG!

[ALTERNATIVE ENDING!]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can think of a better ending to this crap.

It ends with her tied to the bed, then he gets a gallon of gas and! oh shit you get the picture!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is awful

What a bunch of BS. First of all, all of these cheating stories are absolutely disgusting. Second, having a woman tie up her man before confessing to being a fucking whore isn't sexy or exciting; it's such a disgusting plot, I actually feel sorry for this nonexistent character, & considering it was non-consensual once he asked to be untied, I actually, for the first time, wanted a man to abuse his wife non-consensually back. This is absolutely horrendous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a load of nonsense

This is just not even slightly believable on any level.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Weak

He didn’t kill them both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolute Crap!

D*I*V*O*R*C*E !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous