Tie Me Up Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“6 to 6, this is it!” You stammer.

“Not so fast, you violated a rule!” I comment as I spread your legs back open

“You’ve been violating me for the last ten minutes. Let’s get on with it.” You smirk back at me.

“Not so fast! That is violation and now I can take my pleasure with one of your openings!”

“What!” you stammer

“Do I want to pleasure myself in your mouth or in your nice dripping wet pussy? Or maybe I’d like to fuck your nice tight asshole!” I comment, watching your mouth stammer to respond.

“I think I’ll fuck your pussy!” I conclude as you feel my hands grab your hips. My cock slide effortlessly into your hole as I thrust hard and deep. You tense only slightly before relaxing, as I am surprised at how open and wet you are. I pound you deep and furiously for thirty seconds before I feel your vaginal muscles collapse on my cock in orgasm. I push through you as you start a second wave of orgasmic contractions. I pull out as time is up.

“Please, keep fucking me. Fuck me some more.” You whimper as I leave your hole.

“Just get the next one right and you can have me do whatever.” I state as I reach for the next item.

Your face is a look of concentration, as you want to get back to some serious sex. I touch you with the object and your look conveys you are not sure what this is. I roll the object over your arms and shoulders. I roll it up your legs and over your breasts but you have no guess. With only fifteen seconds to go position the carrot pointy end first at the entrance to your vagina and push it in. You seem to enjoy it as I fuck you with the carrot as time expires. You look perplexed as you formulate your guess…. then a look of recognition sweeps over you. “The carrot!” You answer. “Yes, I am yours for fifteen minutes.” I confirm back to her.

I untie your arms and your blindfold. Our eyes meet for the first time as you smile at me and wink “Nice game! – Now it is my party time. 1st I want to taste your cum…I haven’t had lunch yet! Second I want you to be nice and hard and I know how much licking my pussy makes you get horny so I want to 69 with you. I also liked the feeling of your finger in my ass. When you lick me I’d like you to fuck my ass with the dildo. To cap it off I’ve always wanted to feel but holes plugged at once. I want you to fuck me while the vibrator’s in my ass.” Needless the say, my cock almost exploded just listening to this.

I stand at the foot of the bed unconsciously fondling my cock as you reach for the vibrator. My eyes glued to your pussy as you plunge it in. I watch you fuck yourself until you command “grab my tits together and fuck them.” I gladly obey, straddling your chest and holding your globes together and around my cock. I dart in and out of your cool flesh as you occasionally lash the tip of my cock with your tongue.

You motion me forward and I allow your free hand to guide my cock into your mouth. The sensation overtakes me and I melt forward pushing farther into you, feeling your teeth and lips pushing against my belly. I enjoy the feeling of your fingers exploring my ass before I realize what you are up to. I am close to cumming already, but when you insert your finger into my ass I cum quickly and hard. You swallow as much as you can but the white jism drips out of your lips.

“Got you!” You smirk at me.

“Don’t talk with your mouthful!” I chastise back

I reposition myself back into a “69.” I grab the end of the vibrator still implanted in your pussy and start fucking you with it. I watch the silver instrument move in and out of your hole. Seeing the moisture pumped in and out with every thrust. I am enjoying the movement of your lips as I feel your mouth re-engage on my partially limp cock.

You work the ultra-sensitive head so well after my orgasm. I am hard again as my mouth descends on your pussy. I lick and suckle you aggressively as the vibrator fucks you. Your spasm tells me you have orgasmed again when I hear you mumble about your ass. Remembering your wish I spread your juices over your asshole before gently inserting the vibrator.

You relax enough to have it enter. With one hand I keep it in you, the vibrator on enough stimulation. With the other hand I finger fuck you. Your clit large and exposed as I suckle you collapse in wave after wave of orgasm. Your thoughts elsewhere my cock falls out of your mouth. I continue to please you until I hear you beg to stop.

You push me off and roll over on your slide. I lie face to face next to you. Your eyes are elsewhere as you grab my cock and position me at your entrance. I thrust greedily into you as your leg raps over me. Your head buries into the pillow and my shoulder as my rapid thrusting rocks you. It isn’t until you clamp down in another orgasm that I feel the vibrator through the membrane separating your ass from pussy.

With a free hand I find the vibrator and slowly pull it out. You tremble and orgasm again at this. I try to maintain a deep hard fucking rhythm as I start to gently fuck your ass with the vibrator. You grab me tightly as you are filled. My balls tremble in pre-orgasmic bliss. The sensation of your tight wet pussy, the feeling of the vibrator rubbing my cock in rhythm through the membrane and the vibrations all stimulate me. I blow deep and hard inside of you.

I start to pull out but your tugs say otherwise. We continue to fuck for the next five minutes until you finally ask to stop. I pull the vibrator slowly from your ass as you roll over on your back. My cock slides out with a plop.

“That’s a good game!” you whisper, as you lay back exhausted on the bed.

12