Tied and Helpless Ch. 02

Story Info
A friend supplies her darkest fantasies.
2k words
4.34
42.2k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note – do not use an EMS unit on your torso without being cleared to do so by a doctor –they can disrupt the hearts natural rhythm.

She should have known better. Her friend always seemed to take things to extremes. She laid there tied to the bed till she realized the sun had gone down. Gone down? This had started after dark on Friday evening. She had been tied here at least 24 hours.

She tried to move but found she was still tied tight. My god, I have done some stupid things before, but this has to take the cake. I mean I am tied to a bed sporting a brand new clit ring and another in one in a nipple. The saving grace of each is that they were done too fast to anticipate the pain.

She heard a noise just as the blindfold was put back into place. It was starting again. The agreement was all her deepest fantasies, no turning back, no safe words. The men would be told there was one - but if she begged not to be fucked that is exactly what they should do - and hard. No literally meant yes for her till they released her. No matter what she said they would do what they wanted and more if she begged them not to.

"Know what I like missy? I like to sink my huge cock into an already wet sloppy pussy. I am too big to get into a pussy any other way. Feel." and a huge cock was laid into her bound hand. Huge? The man was a monster. She could not close her hand around it. She began to shiver.

A finger ran thru her pussy lips finding them dry. He pushed his dry finger deeper into her, hoping she was wet further in. She whimpered at the mild pain produced.

"No matter - there are cures for a dry pussy." She felt something at her entrance - coated with lube it slid into her fairly easy. Suddenly she felt cold inside, and was very wet, wet to dripping down along her ass. He chuckled as he climbed between her legs. "Nothing a syringe full of lube can't fix. You have a tight pussy. I am going to enjoy this. You may not - but then - I was told that was the point of your fantasy, to have no control. If I really hurt you use your safe word and I will stop - no safe word - you get the fucking of your life."

"No, please, you don't understand -please wait - I have to tell you - - - - -"

The word "You" turned into a long drawn out wail as he lifted her hips and shoved the monster cock into her pussy in one push, hitting her cervix and really hurting her. She started hollering out random words - baseball - soccer- honey dew- turkey - in an attempt to trip on the word this guy was told was the safe word.

"They told me you would do that - that it was your way of saying you wanted more. That you would pretend to want to stop and not remember the safe word. I'll give you more! "He began to really piston in and out of her. Eventually she stretched to meet him and even started to sort of enjoy the pounding he was giving her. As her excitement began to build, he kept up a running monolog. "Like that huh? Good. Now I can give you the rest! "And thrust even deeper that before. His balls hit her ass and the base of the cock was even wider than the rest. That last 2 inches actually tore her vagina a little bit. The tear and the trickle of blood felt very much like she had just lost her virginity! "Oh I fucking love when that happens!" he yelled as he thrust faster and harder. "Feels like I fucking popped your cherry!" as he came flooding her already too full pussy. The feeling of him Cumming brought her to the edge - one or two more strokes.....

But he pulled away. She cried out and begged him to finish her off. He laughed and said they had told him to expect that too, that denial was part of what got her off big-time. He left her tied there leaking his cum all over the bed.

Jeez she thought - he could have removed the blindfold. But then she felt suction on her boob - the unpierced one. She moaned as the suction built - not a mouth but a machine. Harder and harder it pulled at her nipple - she could feel it swelling to fit the inside of the tube or whatever it was that covered it. Just as she thought she could stand no more it stopped growing. As she lay there panting a finger teased the freshly pierced and very sore nip on the other side.

"I think your boobs should match don't you? Let's get you ready to pierce this other one shall we?" The suction tube was pulled away with a pop and the nipple swelled more. The tube was applied and the vacuum applied again – and popped off. Between applications he rolled and pinched the nipple between his fingers, sucked it with his mouth, even put a clothes pin on it for a bit. He seemed determined to make it as sensitive as possible. Well – it was working.

After what felt like forever he took the abused nipple into his fingers and held it while he placed the rubber tipped forceps just where he wanted the piercing. He clamped them down hard, not wanting things to move. She whimpered and cried and begged him not to do this – but there was no safe word – the guy with the huge dick proved that to her. That she would never guess what they were expecting for a safe word. She lay there blindfolded, wincing every time he moved. She felt cold – the alcohol? Then a little poke – what on earth? Then suddenly her world filled with pain, the pain of the needle being pushed thru her much abused nipple. She screamed and arched – but the man must have been expecting that. His hands followed her nipple like they were attached. He slowly removed the forceps – then placed a ring against the needle – working it in thru the hole as he withdrew the needle. After all the abuse every nerve in her nipple was on fire. It seemed to take forever. Finally the ring was in place and the man left her.

They must have left her a long time; she had dozed off before someone came back. The pain in the newest piercing had dulled. Suddenly she felt a finger pushing gently at the rings in her nips. Something was attached to each. What felt like strings or wires were laid over her bare skin.

"Ever go to a chiropractor or orthopedic?" a female voice asked. She shook her head and whispered no.

They use this interesting therapy – called electromagnetic stimulation. Quite safe – the even sell home units- can make for some wild sex play with pierced nipples."

A low throbbing tingle began in one nipple, and traveled across her chest to the other. The feeling grew as the woman turned up the power to the machine. The tingling grew, feeling like tiny claws grabbing at each nipple, with a current running along the muscles from one to the other. Suddenly her pussy was very wet, and the gripping tiny claws on her nips felt exquisite. The woman left her there squirming for hours. How was she supposed to survive such torture? Couldn't they let her cum and relieve a little of the pressure? Then she realized – that was exactly what they would NOT do. They would keep driving her higher and higher till she came in spite of them.

The sun was rising again –Sunday morning? No one would miss her till Monday – her friend must have taken that into account. Someone had taken her to a bathroom once during the night, keeping her tied the whole time. When they returned to the bed it had fresh linens. Only her hands were tied to the posts – her legs left free. The electrodes were attached to the nipple rings again, but not turned on. Now she was famished.

A male voice startled her, telling her to sit up. Her arms were loosened and tied behind her back so she could. "Open" he says and slips a piece of melon into her mouth. Her moan was bordering on sexual she was so hungry. He kept feeding pieces of fruit to her till she could take no more.

She was just opening her mouth to say thank you when she was pushed forcefully face down on the bed. She could feel the huge cock from the day before pushing at her pussy lips – forcing its way in. he held her down with strong hands – it was so much different than being tied down. This man could over power her anywhere – any time he wished – and just take her if he wanted. Oh my god – what if he wants to – just show up and take me after this? Suddenly she was full of rage – at him – her friend that had talked her into this – at herself. She fought like a wildcat.

"Oh yesssssssssss" he hissed – "She said you would fight me – make the whole thing more real for me. That's it my little spit fire – try and fight – make it feel like I am really raping you." He slammed into her over and over – finally filling her with his cum. But he didn't stop there. Flipping her over, he buried his face into her abused pussy, licking and sucking at her clit, and slipping his fingers in and out of her. Finally she thought she would cum all over him, the over load in sensations of the last couple days too much. The rush after being denied so long made her head swim. But he pulled his hand free. The room turned dark and her head swam.

Cold water was splashed in her face – on her breasts, her pussy. She came awake trying to struggle, to get away. The guy with the huge dick was strong. With one hand he held her face down on the bed. Stepping around toward her head he lifted her with one arm under her hips. She felt a hot presence behind her.

"No, please. God no. You can't do this to me."

But they did. As the large guy held her immobile a rock hard dick was shoved hard and fast into her ass. She screamed and struggled and fought, but she was no match for him. She felt the tingle begin again in her tits. Quickly the machine was turned up – much higher than before. The tiny claws felt like they were actually breaking the skin. After a few minutes of stroking into and out of her ass the man pulled away.

"She is loose enough now. Lower her onto me and then you can take her pussy at the same time."

Keeping her hands trapped behind her back the big guy laid back. "Better that I am on the bottom" he said as he pulled her hips forcefully down, splitting her pussy wide open with his huge prick for the third time in two days. The other got up behind her and pushed in hard, filling every available inch in her body. Trapped between the two men – pussy and ass filled with an incredible volume of cock she had no choice. All she could do was lay there and feel. Feel the huge cock split her wide. Feel the smaller one rubbing against the bigger one through that thin membrane. Feel the damned little claws on her nipples driving her wild. Feel as two cocks flooded her with semen simultaneously. It became too much. She began to scream and tremble as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her. She shook and cried and screamed for what seemed like forever. She never felt the men pull gently out of her after she lost consciousness.