Tied Up With Lis

Story Info
Lis has her way.
1.6k words
3.68
31.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lis: a story conceived while preparing to plant a crop.

THIS STORY CONTAINS MILD BONDAGE AND VERY MILD FLAGELLATION enjoy

H

"Today is the day Alan" Lis says waking me. It is still dark and I am tired from yesterdays long day in the tractor.

"What" I mumble not having a clue what Lis is on about.

"A baby silly, today we make a baby"

"Lis we discussed this I don't want a baby"

"Slave today we make a baby"

I groan inwardly but now have a choice. Lis has put us in scene. I can cop out and have a discussion, maybe a fight or play along and see where she takes us.

"Yes Mistress" I make my decision such as it is.

"Lunch time, when you come in for lunch"

I nod accepting the game and get out of bed to prepare for work.

------------------------------------------------

Mid morning I see our truck bouncing across the paddock towards the end of my current line. Lis with morning tea or some news I speculate.

When I reach the end of the line Lis has a coffee steaming in a mug and some fruit pealed and cut up.

"How is it going baby maker?" she says grinning widely.

"Ok Mistress, I should be done in this paddock by one so I will have my lunch then if that is OK"

Lis sidles up to me smelling of soap and shampoo, fresh from the shower. That will do just fine big boy, just you look after your self. We don't want no harm to come to our baby maker do we?" she grins impishly and steps back raising her dress to her waist. She is bare under her dress and has trimmed her hair to almost nothing. She pulls upward from her groin exposing the pink interior of her body.

"Just a little something to keep you revved up baby maker" she whispers her word almost lost in the breeze.

My pulse quickens and I drink my coffee to fast almost choking. "What can I do" I speculate to myself.

Lis packs up and is gone leaving me to my work and half a hardon.

--------------------------------------------------

As I wash up for lunch Lis talks to me about the work before launching back into scene.

"Come eat baby maker, your going to need your strength." Lis has set the table and we have our lunch in silence. Me with my doubts about a baby and Lis with her lust clearly written all over her face. She is so beautiful I think to my self, watching her eat, how can I resist her?

I finish first and take the dishes to the kitchen while Lis finishes her juice.

"Come with me baby make" she hisses as I return, her face a creased deeply with the strength of her smile.

I am reluctant but she grabs my hand dragging me to our room. There she strips quickly and reaches for me. I am aroused but still don't want a baby and my reluctance shows.

Lis strips me then inhaling me as she goes, "I love your smell baby maker, all that hard work this morning warming you up for me" she pushes her face into my armpit nibbling on the sensitive skin there then biting me making me start and my cock rise.

Lis steps away and pulls the covers off the bed. It is crunch time, do I call a halt or do I surrender. Lis pushes me back to the bed and I fall on my back. Lis clambers on urging me to the middle of the bed.

"Give me your arms baby maker" Lis commands.

This is it the point of no return. Once Lis has me tied I am lost. My heart pounds and my cock bobs with the pressure. Lis is kneeling sliding a finger over her clit, displaying herself, spreading the moisture of her arousal, filling the air with her subtle scent. She reaches and grabs my hand taking it to the cuff she has prepared earlier. I move my other hand so she can complete the task. She scrambles round and does the same to my legs. I am lost, have passed control, past the point of no return.

Lis lies over me now looking into my eyes. I look back and see her need but I see her power, hot and irresistible. I melt in the glare of that heat. Satisfied with what she sees she rolls from me and pulls a leather cat from the floor.

"Just a little something to warm you up I think" Lis starts a low level beating starting gently on my belly and chest, raising my temperature, filling my sense with heat and pleasure/pain. This is not to take me anywhere it is just to arouse.

I groan and call out, "Oh mistress" panting and writhing in my bonds as the intensity rises. She could beat me all day and I would love it. Giving her the gift of my body, my surrender, my pleasure and pain. I spin down into the sensations and the emotions.

Lis stops abruptly and climbs over me. "Time to worship baby maker" I nod knowing what she wants. Lis slides her body up over me until her vulva is over my face with Lis supporting her weight on knees and hands. She is dripping in her heat. Heat that matches the heat in my skin. She lowers her sex to my face and I am engulfed in her cunt, wet and hot, pulsing against my nose and mouth. She works herself against me not allowing me to use my tongue, just using me to stimulate herself, fucking herself on my face. She rises quickly to climax screaming loudly as she spasms her cunt grasping at my face with the force of her pleasure. She pulls away and slides down my body again then rolls beside me.

Lis reaches for my cock, which is wet with my own arousal, stroking the head in the moisture creating sensations, which arc around my body, sparking in my brain.

"Now baby maker what do you want?' she teases.

"You know what I want mistress"

"Yes and you know what I want baby maker" she teases. "Beg me slave, beg me now" She gives my cock a powerful squeeze and arch against her hand

"Please mistress let me cum I beg you please."

"No baby maker beg me to allow you to make a baby, beg to me to let you send your seed into my body"

I pause panting, now or never, she has given me a chance to turn back. She strokes my wetness up and down my cock as I think. I am close to climax now but I have to choose. I make the decisison.

"Please Mistress let me make a baby in your body, I beg you let me plant my seed" my feelings escalate to a whole different place. The powerful primal feeling of procreation, the fulfilment of physical destiny, the whole reason for my balls is about to be realised. I shake in my bonds and animal instincts take over.

Lis straddles my body again and works down towards my cock, leaving a wet trail as she does so.

"What is it that you want slave, tell me again, tell me loud so I can hear"

"Mistress let me plant my seed in you, make you a baby' I yell

Lis slides my cock smoothly into her body and rocks against me. " This won't take long baby maker but try to relax and make it last" she coos into my ear. Her body rocks and she slides slowly up and down my cock, engulfing me in her heat.

"Look at me" she says and I engage her eyes. I see her power, pure power, strong over me and I give myself to it completely feeling relief in just that.

It is easy to relax now and I soak up the sensations Lis creates in my body, willingly giving myself up to her needs. The pleasure rises quickly as I sink into satisfaction of her needs and I cum pushing up as my body spasms sending white-hot bursts of semen hard into Lis's cunt. My mind rises with the joy of this and I arch and push in ecstatic animal response to the act of procreation. It is over too soon and I subside down onto the bed. Lis is still moving, her eyes closed and head thrown back. Her belly tightens and she climaxes again, her cunt making powerful sucking noises on my softening cock. She too collapses onto my body panting softly.

I go to that half waking place floating in after sex bliss till Lis rouses me.

"Thankyou Alan, that was so hot" she smiles into my face and I see kindness mixed with the power and passion. She kisses me softly and strokes my face.

"You can have a vasectomy after this one is born if you like" she says softly

"That's what you said last time Lis, remember?"

We are startled by noises in the house and Lis scrambles to cover us with a sheet. Lis's mother calls out "we are home dear."

Three little faces appear beside the bed as Lis quickly releases my hands. Lis smiles kindly at them.

"Go see grandma for a minute, mum and dad are just having a rest."

They traipse off and Lis turns to me. We chuckle softly together, warm in our love, serving each other Mistress and slave.

Please e-mail and let me know how this was for you

H