All Under Control Ch. 01

Story Info
She asks to not cum but he takes control of her completely.
5.4k words
4.79
128.8k
289

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers

Mina's fingers encircled the head of my engorged cock as she directed my tip to her sopping pussy. Her other hand was busy with her own pleasure, her fingers teasing her swollen clit. I gazed into her gorgeous grey-blue eyes and waited at her entrance.

"Are you ready for me now?" I asked.

She nodded, and I slipped into her pussy, the skin of my manhood feeling the exquisite friction of her tight hole. I was already on edge from her hands working me and had to concentrate to keep control as I buried myself into her.

"Go as hard as you want," Mina said, her hands now on my buttocks, pulling me deeper, "Don't hold back."

I began to thrust into her as she lay with her legs spread wide on the bed. Mina's ample breasts began to wobble as I completed each forceful stroke. I craned my neck to take a rock-hard nipple into my mouth, sucking and teasing it even as I buried myself to the hilt inside her. I could feel her contract around me, the root of my shaft grazing her clit as I completed my stroke.

Mina began to hiss through clenched teeth and I knew her own climax was close.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," she breathed.

The way she said it, and the way her pussy walls suddenly gripped me, triggered something in me and I began to drive into her with an animal passion. My mouth moved to her other nipple, drawing it in and sucking it until it was swollen and hard. Mina began to groan and I felt her nails dig into my buttocks.

"Uh, yeah," she panted, "That's it."

I was so close. Her hand came up to my neck.

"You there, babe?" she asked.

"Unnh huh," I replied, my mouth still working on her nipple.

"Roll me," she said, "I need to go on top."

I broke away from her breasts for a moment, to stare into her eyes. I could see the need in there, how close she was herself. I slid an arm under her and rolled us over so she could straddle me.

Mina took up position over my hips and began to grind herself down onto me. I raised my hips in reply, my balls slapping against her perineum. Her face contorted in ecstasy and she began to make a wild keening noise. My cock twitched involuntarily.

She slipped off me, sliding down the bed. Shocked by the sudden exit from her glorious pussy while teetering on the edge of climax, I began to sit up. Mina's head came down, engulfing my cock in her mouth, beginning to move up and down with powerful strokes, applying hard suction. It took three strokes and I came, erupting into her mouth and shooting my load into the back of her throat. She continued to pump and suck, until I was drained completely. I watched in amazement, her pretty face distended around my member, her light eyes never leaving my face, her dark hair in a delectable mess of disarray, strands sticking to her sweaty cheeks. She swallowed.

When I was done, she slithered back up my body, laying close against my side, and wrapped her limbs around me. I could feel her pussy, still hot and wet, pressed firmly against my hip.

My face must have betrayed my confusion.

Mina looked at me. "What's the matter?" she asked, "Didn't you enjoy that?"

I nodded, dumbly. "It was out of this world," I said, "But what about you?"

"What about me?" she said, snuggling her face into my neck. I was aware that our bodies were now tightly entwined from head to toe. I could feel her heat against me. I knew that she was still burning with desire. I moved my hand down to touch her clit but she swatted me away.

"There's no need," she said.

"Don't you want to...?"

"Very much," she sighed, "But I'm not going too."

I felt her lips kiss the inside of my neck gently.

"I just want to lie here with you," she breathed, "Go to sleep."

---

The next morning, I broached the subject while we ate breakfast.

"Did you sleep okay last night?"

Mina munched her toast and nodded, but offered no reply.

"Did it take you a while to drop off?" I continued.

"A bit," she replied.

"You weren't like, uh, laying there?"

Mina put the toast down and fixed me with a look, her elbows on the table and her hands cupping her face. She slept in an oversized t-shirt, baggy around her shoulders, but I knew it hid her full breasts and hourglass figure. The hem of the t-shirt stopped high on her thigh, revealing golden skin and sleek, shapely legs.

"You mean was I clinging to you after you went to sleep trying not to grind my needy crotch against your skin?" she asked, "Oh, yes, for about an hour."

"Why didn't you wake me up? I could have solved that problem for you," I said, smiling.

"I didn't want you to."

"I don't understand."

Mina shrugged and picked up her toast again. She bit off a mouthful and chewed, but didn't offer any further insight.

I picked up my empty plate and put it in the dishwasher. Turning around, I took a good look at my girlfriend from behind. The short t-shirt was gathered under the tantalising curve of her pert bottom. I moved behind her and let my palm glide down the soft, worn cotton until I cupped her bum cheek in one hand.

"How're you feeling now?" I asked, "Horny?"

Mina popped the last of the toast into her mouth and chewed. I stroked her bottom gently.

"Why don't you find out?" she said at last, and she spread her legs.

My hand slipped under the cotton, fingers tracing over the top of her thigh and up the inside of her leg. She leaned back against me. My fingers found the top of her leg and the warmth of her slit: she was very wet. My fingertip grazed her lips until it came to rest lightly on her swollen clit.

"I'd say you're very horny," I said, "Would you like me to do something about that?"

I felt my cock stir.

"Very much," she replied, "But I'm not going to."

Mina shuffled off the stool and out of my embrace. She put her plate in the dishwasher and made her way to the bathroom. After a few moments, I heard the shower start.

I was still confused quarter of an hour later, when Mina was sitting in front of me in a t-shirt and jeans ready to get on with the day. I felt I had to broach the subject again.

"Enjoy your shower?" I asked.

Mina looked at me appraisingly, and replied, "Do you mean, did I play with myself in the shower?"

I nodded.

"Yes," she replied.

"Why didn't you let me...?"

"I just played," she interjected, "I didn't let myself go any further."

"So, you're still horny?"

"Oh babe, I'm gagging for it."

"But you don't want to...?"

"Yes, very. But no, I'm not going to."

I held up my hands in confusion, "I really don't get it."

Mina took my hands in hers.

"Last night," she began, "When you went to sleep, and I could still taste you in my mouth, I pretended that...," Mina blushed.

I frowned. This was obviously something profound for her.

"I imagined that you'd told me to blow you, but that I hadn't done a good enough job."

"You had," I said, "You really had earned a-"

She shushed me. "I imagined that my punishment was that I would need to wait until you allowed me to cum."

I must have reacted to that, because she gave my hands a squeeze and rushed on with her explanation.

"And in the shower, I imagined that you'd fingered me at breakfast to put me on edge because you wanted to make sure the punishment was continuing."

I finally found my voice. "And you're still being punished? Right now?"

Her face became very serious and she moistened her lips. I could see that we had started conversation Mina had been wanting to have for a long time. She was revealing a deep secret to me.

Looking at her beautiful face, her light eyes watching me intently, I made a decision. She wanted to play a game, so we would play. I reached out and took her chin in my hand, stepping closer to her. I spread the fingers of my other hand wide and pressed it over her crotch.

"Yes," I said, "I did think you could have tried harder last night."

Her lovely eyes went wide.

"I want you to take me into your mouth again, and if you've improved, I might let you cum," I said.

Her hands went automatically to my waist. I caught her by the wrists.

"Not now," I said, "I'm still good from last night. You'll have to wait for your chance."

I leaned close and kissed her. She responded with passion, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I broke off the kiss abruptly.

"I imagine it's going to be hard on you, waiting," I said.

She nodded, her face very serious as if receiving an unfavourable appraisal.

"You should have thought about that," I said, "In fact, you'll have all day to think about how you can improve."

"Yes," she said, then looked down. "I'm sorry, I'll earn it, I promise."

---

As it happened, Mina didn't live up to my expectations that night, and I left her hot and frustrated, nuzzling my neck and grinding herself against my thigh.

"Careful there," I chided. "If you carry on like that I might require you back down at the business end in a few minutes."

I pointed down at my softening cock, resting on my belly and still slick with a mixture of her pussy juices, my cum and her saliva.

Mina said nothing, but I could see her eyes were hostile. I had brought her right up to the edge and held her there before withdrawing and asking her to finish the job orally. She ground her pussy against my thigh forcefully.

"Are you trying to get yourself off by humping my leg?" I asked.

I was enjoying the game. I took her chin in my hand, forcing her to make eye contact. My smile faded and I became curious.

"If you carry on like that, do you think you would be able to orgasm?"

"Yes," she hissed, still grinding.

"Then I need to let you know your options," I replied. "If you cum, then that's going to be the only way you cum from now on, hip fucking me."

Mina's eyes narrowed.

"Or the alternative is you roll onto your back and go to sleep. I'll probably need to fuck you in the next day or two and that gives you another chance to earn an orgasm."

I could see anger in her eyes, but also an unyielding need.

After a few long moments, Mina shook her face free of my grip and rolled onto her back. She forced her hands down by her sides and closed her eyes, still clearly unhappy. I rested a hand on the flat of her stomach, feeling her silky soft skin, aware of the neatly trimmed square of pubic hair just beyond the reach of my fingers. I contemplated shifting my hand down slightly until I could run my fingers through the tight curls of her hair. Too cruel.

I watched her breathing begin to slow and felt the pent-up energy begin to seep from her body. We lay in silence for a long time.

"Mina," I said eventually, "I just want you to know something."

She didn't respond.

"If you're really mad with me, we can stop this. I like to see you frustrated," I admitted, finally also admitting it to myself, "But if it gets too much...."

"Cam," she breathed, "I'm glad that you like it."

"I'm just not sure I totally get it," I admitted.

Mina was quiet again for a while.

"It's like this," she continued at last, "Not being allowed is really hard on me. Being teased to the edge and then being denied is a lot harder."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I won't tease-"

"No," she interrupted, "That makes it better."

"It makes you mad," I countered.

"Very. But also really horny. Look, how about this. Whatever I say, or whatever I do, don't stop."

"You mean I ignore what you're saying to me? What if you really don't want to be teased?"

"Cam," she said, turning to me so she could show me how serious she was, "I want you to make me so mad that I'm calling you all sorts of names, and you just tell me that the more I curse and swear and show bad behaviour, the longer it will be before I get to cum."

She put her hand on mine gently.

"If I really can't take any more, I'll look you in the eyes and say that I want release."

"Release?"

"Yes."

"So when should I actually allow you to cum?"

Mina nuzzled up next to me and kissed me.

"Whenever you decide. You're in charge now."

---

I held up my end of the arrangement. Mina held up hers, confessing to teasing herself in the shower until she was hot and slippery. As a penalty I told her to please me orally while also edging herself. To my surprise, she immediately got down on her knees between my legs and sucked me off. She moaned and gasped around my rigid member while bringing herself to the brink with her fingers. I exploded into her mouth and afterwards she carefully licked me clean. I stood over her as she swallowed the last of my juices, noting her puffy slit.

"That must be agony," I remarked, casually.

"More than you know," she replied.

An evil thought entered my head.

"I expect that you really need release about now."

"Yes," she confessed.

"Are you asking to cum, or do you want release?" I clarified.

She looked up at me.

"I'm asking to cum," she said.

I made a disapproving face.

"Oh babe."

"What?" she asked, suddenly anxious.

"That's going to cost you," I replied, "Trying to influence the outcome."

"I don't get it," Mina said, confused.

"That's right," I replied, "You won't get it. I was going to let you orgasm tonight, but if think that giving me a blow job and then asking for it is going to sway the decision, you're right. Let's add another day."

Mina growled. "I just went down on my knees and even swallowed for you, and I get another day? How's that fair?"

I crouched down so that our eyes were level.

"Ah Mina," I said, evenly, "That little outburst just cost you another day."

I brushed a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. I could tell that she was fuming.

"You started this game," I reminded her, "And now you're going to need to abide by the rules."

"I didn't know that was a rule," she countered.

"The rules are that I make up the rules. Or," I stroked her cheek, "You're going to be reduced to humping my thigh for the foreseeable future. Okay?"

She seethed but then appeared to make an effort to calm herself.

"Okay," she said at last.

---

I met Mina in the city for lunch. Normally, my job takes me all over the city but today I had to do a floor survey in an office block near Mina's work. There was a food court a block away from the building, and so I grabbed a table and waited. It was past one o'clock; the midday rush was easing off and I watched people begin to filter back into the buildings. Mina was late and so I ordered lunch for myself from the Mexican place. I grabbed her some dessert.

When I eventually spotted her through the crowd, she was head down and arm wrapped around her handbag. Mina was wearing business-casual: a cream open-neck shirt, the top two buttons undone, and a grey skirt that came down below her knees but revealing her shapely calves. She'd left the house in sneakers but was now in low heels.

"Hi, babe," I said.

"Hey," she replied.

"Hungry?"

Mina slumped down into the chair. "Not really."

I pushed my tray towards her. I had a slice of untouched carrot cake on a plate.

Mina smiled slightly and began to pick at it.

"Not having a good day?" I ventured.

Mina popped some cake into her mouth and chewed. "Day's the usual. I'm just, I guess I'm just not feeling it today."

"You got enough time to come and see my job?" I asked, pointing at one of the buildings, "It's just there. Some insurance company's moving in. The boss has scored the fit-out contract for the lot."

Mina shrugged, noncommittally, and said, "He must be excited."

"Oh, he's beside himself," I replied, "But I need to take some photos and measurements. Come up with me?"

Mina scooped up the remainder of the carrot cake and stood.

"Sure," she said, "I got an hour."

I took her hand and led her out of the food court. Mina didn't seem to be in a mood for talking, and I had a good idea why. It was all down to me. I'd teased her mercilessly before we left for work, bringing her to the edge in the shower twice. She had refused to ask for release, and I was beginning to wonder what was driving her to such acts of denial. In truth, I had wanted to bury myself inside her right then and there in the shower; I wanted her to want to give in, so that I could get my own release. I missed the feeling of her pussy around me.

We entered the lobby and I pushed the button for the tenth floor. When the elevator doors opened, they revealed a cavernous space, punctuated by regular rows of concrete pillars, sprayed white.

"Wow," Mina said.

"It's a big floor plate," I replied, "They're throwing a lot of money at the fit out."

I led her across the expanse of grey carpet tile to the far corner. The windows were wide and floor-to-ceiling.

"This is going to be a massive conference room," I said. "But just look at the view."

Mina pressed herself up against the glass, watching the traffic streaming along the roads below. I stood behind her, admiring the way her grey skirt showed off the rounded curves of her bottom. She stood with feet together in the heels, and I let my eyes trace up the backs of her calves to the hem of her skirt. I planned to see more.

"You can see everything from up here," I said, stepping closer and cupping Mina's rear with my hand. I gave her cheek a light squeeze.

"Don't," she said, "You're not helping."

I slid my hands around to her hips and positioned myself behind her. The glass window was mirror-tinted and with no interior lighting I was confident that no-one from the building opposite would be able to see us. At least not clearly. I began to slide the fabric of her skirt up her hips, revealing her knees and then her thighs. Mina didn't move, her hands pressed against the glass and her protest ignored.

I pulled her skirt up over her gorgeous bottom, revealing a tiny cotton g-string. We'd opted for cotton over anything fancier because of the issues she had developed with moisture. I looked down at the thin strip of fabric emerging from the cleft between her cheeks.

"I thought they were blue this morning," I said.

"They were," Mina replied, "I had to change them."

I traced a finger along the fabric and then brushed my hand against the warm, firm skin of her rear.

"When?"

"Pretty much as soon as I got to work."

"So you were horny on the bus?"

"Cam," she said, "You know I was, you made me horny. You made me need to keep at least a couple of spare pairs in my handbag whenever I go to work."

I slid my fingers into the waistband and pulled the g-string down her long, supple legs. She was now standing naked from the waist down at a window in front of the entire city.

"Horny now?" I asked.

Mina turned, then looked me in the eyes with an expression mixed with desire and reluctance.

"Yes," she said, simply.

I kissed her.

"Am I being too cruel?" I asked.

Mina's eyes fluttered.

"Yes. I can't bear it."

"Then do you want release?"

"Yes."

I stroked her cheek with one hand, the other bunched in the folds of her skirt, revealing her crotch and the trim of pubic hair. I could see the burning need in her eyes.

"You just have to say it." I said.

Mina's mouth opened slightly. I brought my hand down from her face and placed my palm over her exposed slit. I could feel the heat and the damp there. I waited.

She looked at me, a lost expression on her face. I gave her nearly a minute to respond, letting the time drag out. Finally, I spoke.

"Ah," I said, "You asked for release but won't say the words. You know what that means?"

Mina's face crumpled.

"Say it," I prompted.

"Another day," she said in a tiny voice, "I'm not allowed to ask. It's another day."

I nodded and I could see Mina was genuinely unhappy. I marvelled at her ability to deny herself. But, then, that was the reason we were up here, secluded on the deserted tenth floor. I had plans.

"At my discretion," I said.

Mina stared at me, confused.

"I'm going to give you a chance," I continued, unbuckling my belt and dropping my pants to the ground. I hooked my thumbs into my underwear and dropped those too, liberating my already stiffening cock.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers
12