Tiff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

"I am no bedslave! And things will change in regards to my standing...I have delivered good slaves for your master, and made you and your little group of grunts useful. Now I will take my slave, and one of your lizard mounts to carry her."

"Fine, you can take the human. But we keep her armor and weapons. They look to be quite impressive."

"...Fine." Tiff walked over to the dark-haired woman, and noticed she was awake and was looking up at her. She likely had no idea what they were saying. She was probably surprised to see her able to talk at all. "You're coming to meet my matron, surfacer."

She looked down at Vico, lying unconscious on the ground, and shuddered. "I hope that one has his mind flayed...or is sold to a particularly cruel mistress." The dark elf knelt down beside Lyanna and secured a collar around her neck. She muttered a magic word and suddenly Lyannas' head slumped down onto the ground as she fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

***

Two cycles later, Nathrae was at the drow city of Maeralssin. She was in the audience chamber of her powerful matron, and her mothers' elder sister, Faeryl Do'Vrinn. There were several guards assembled around the large room. Her matron stood before her, in her elaborate black and purple dress robes, staring at Nathrae coldly. Her two daughters, Akordia and Talice, also stood before her, giving her contemptuous looks.

The matrons' first son, and house weapons master, Rizzen, was also present, standing off to the side, away from his sisters. He looked as strong, confident, and handsome as ever, in his black and purple armor, with a fine longsword sheathed at his hip. He was deliberately not looking her way. Seeing him stirred up strong feelings within her.

Her cousin was not like any other male she had known. She had known him since they were children, growing up and training in this compound. He was always obedient and loyal, of course, but he also had a great strength behind his fiery red eyes. When they had come of age, he was the only male that drew her interest. She pursued him, knowing that the matron would not allow it. His resistance did nothing to deter her, and when he surrendered himself to her, their fires of passion burned like the sun in the great sky over the surface, which she had heard all about.

She let out a deep breath. Thoughts of Rizzen made her sad. They could never be together. It was the reason why she was in this horrible situation. She looked up at the matron who held her life in her hands. There was hope that this would be the day that her circumstances change.

Her human prisoner was conscious and on her knees, with her arms bound in front of her. She wore only a thin white undershirt and small white panties. Her breasts were quite large, pressing out under her top. She appeared to be quite youthful. Nathrae knew that with humans, that may mean she had barely reached two decades. She had a hard time getting her head around that. She was in her thirteenth decade, and still considered quite young.

She wished that Palanistra hadn't insisted on taking the humans' fine armor. Then she might have made a more impressive sight. She also wished that she had some other clothes to wear, and didn't have to come before her matron in only the skimpy purple outfit the dwarf dressed her in.

"I hope you have a good reason to show your face here, Nathrae," said the matron in a stern voice.

"Matron Do'Vrinn, I bring you this surfacer. She is the leader of a human invasion party I managed to intercept. She is a powerful fighter."

"Then how did YOU catch her?

"Well...Palanistra and I..."

"Speak no more. Palanistras' involvement explains your success. You can only catch a surfacer with the help of others. It shows how far you have fallen, Nathrae."

"But I was the one who alerted them to their presence. They were very strong."

"Palanistra serves that Illithid, Raul'Thor. Tell me, what did he get out of it?"

"There were three others with her."

"So he gained three slaves, and I only get one?"

"She's the only one of any importance; the leader. One of the others said that she was a Princess."

The drow elder narrowed her eyes, "A Princess?"

"The daughter of a monarch, Matron."

"I know what a Princess is. Tell me Nathrae; of what use is the Princess of some distant surface land to me?"

"I thought...she may have information that is useful to you, Matron. She's a strong fighter, she killed one of Palanistras' fighters by herself, after being poisoned and blinded."

Rizzen turned to the matron and spoke up, "Perhaps she could represent our house in the pits, Matron. I have told you my concerns about Turgan. He is not what he used to be. I could train the human to replace him...if she proves herself worthy."

"Perhaps Rizzen. We will see if she is as strong a fighter as Nathrae claims. If not, she could still serve as a bed-slave."

Akordia smiled, "I think Nathrae could train her for that. She has been gaining plenty of experience in that area."

Nathrae clenched her fists and glared at her cousin. The matron turned to her, "Be quiet, Akordia." She turned back to the scantily clad woman with her piercing gold eyes, "You overstep your bounds, Nathrae. You should have informed us that the surfacers were in the area and allowed me to decide what to do about them."

"Matron, I thought that-"

"SILENCE! You were not to think, only to spy and report. You will return to your post as soon as possible."

Nathraes' heart rapidly sank, "Back to the dwarf?"

"Yes. Do you wish to complain?"

"No. I would never."

"Be glad that I still entrust you with that, Nathrae. Maybe I will allow you back in a few years if there are no more lapses of judgment like this. Now go. Do not come back again unless I summon you."

"As you command, Matron." Nathrae swiftly turned away. Her face was hot, and she grit her teeth. It was foolish to hope that her matron might be grateful. Even if the prisoner did provide useful information, or was successful in the pits, she would not be given any credit.

Her eyes briefly met with the human woman as she walked past. Her expression was stony, and didn't portray any fear, or hatred toward her. There was still strength and resolve in those large blue eyes, even if she was a captive, facing a grim future. There was something special about her, she could feel it, and she wished her matron could see it also.

Nathrae left the room. That was probably the last she would see of her. She would likely die as a slave of house Do'Vrinn.

She walked down the halls in a dark mood. 'Maybe I'll allow you back in few years'. A few more years of acting mindless and wondering around aimlessly. Of being sodomized by that stinking dwarf most every cycle. Of bearing the humiliation of being sold to, and used by any customers that came by, like a common whore. Such work was below a noble of a powerful house, but it was her punishment to bear.

"Nathrae, wait up!" She turned and saw that it was Akordia, with her sister Talice in tow. The matrons' daughters, and her cousins. Nathrae picked up her pace. She hated those two passionately. No doubt they only wanted to rub it in and humiliate her.

They soon caught up, and were walking beside her, matching her brisk pace. "Stay and chat with us cousin. We missed you. The house hasn't been the same without you."

"The matron said I have to get back as soon as possible."

"Yes, back to your dwarf. Tell me Tiff, is it true what they say about dwarves?"

Nathrae didn't respond as she continued walking.

Akordia snickered, "That's what he calls you isn't it? Tiff? It suits you. They say dwarves only like entering through the back door. That they only reluctantly poke a cunt if they want to breed more grubby little dwarves."

Talice giggled next to her, "They also say that dwarf cocks have quite impressive girth. Does your master have a thick fuck-pole, Tiff?"

Nathrae clenched her fists in anger, her face felt hot. "At least I am doing something useful for the house. What have you been doing? You're both worthless. Everyone knows that neither of you can match your brother in combat."

"Is that why you fucked him? You're lucky the matron went easy on you. I would have shoved a red-hot poker up your cunt. You think you're being useful? Bringing us a big-titted human? We could probably get one from the slave market, if we wanted."

"She's no ordinary human."

"Peh, she's just a bed-slave, like you."

Nathrae turned and looked at her with furious eyes, "I am not a bed-slave!"

"Then why do you have a filthy dwarf ass-fucking you every cycle, Tiff?"

Nathrae growled in anger, "Leave me be, you spider-bitten Cunt!"

"You don't talk to me that way!" She reached out and grabbed Nathraes' arm. She reacted by swinging her free arm at her face, but Akordia quickly grabbed that arm too.

"Let go!" Nathrae cried out. Then Talice swept her feet out from under her and she dropped to the hard stone floor. She cried out and struggled to get up, but Akordia had a strong grip on her arms and pinned her down under her weight. She didn't stop growling and struggling with all her might, but it was useless with the two of them holding her down.

Nathrae fought on as she was roughly turned over. "Hold her down." Akordia let go of her arms and Nathrae immediately tried to push herself up, but Talice quickly got hold of her and pinned her down under her weight.

"Now, let's see that bed-slave ass." Akordia moved down and got hold of her briefs and yanked them down. She got hold of her bare ass cheeks and spread them apart. "Yes, that sure looks like a well burrowed-out netherhole. How about I heal it for you?"

"No!" cried out Nathrae.

Akordia just laughed, "Yes. Hold still now." She recited an incantation, summoning her magic power and her hand started to glow with a blue light. She waved the hand over the puckered hole. Nathrae could feel the strong tingling sensation in her ass, and cried out and struggled against it. After a few moments, the drow mage moved her hand away.

Akordia moved her finger up to her mouth and sucked on it gently, coating it with her saliva. Then she moved her had down again and pushed the finger into the tight little freckle. Nathrae growled and feebly struggled against her as her small ring clenched around the digit. "Mmm yeah, virgin tight! Now you can enjoy having your dwarf master stretch you out again."

"Lolth damn you! You Slut! Let me go!" Nathrae growled angrily. Akordia giggled as she wriggled her finger around the tight hole and then slipped it out. She nodded to Talice, and she let go and got off of her. Nathrae quickly crawled away and got to her feet, pulling her briefs up again. She looked at Akordia furiously. "You'll pay for that! The dwarf will notice, and I will make sure that the matron knows it's your fault."

Akordia just smiled at her. "The dwarf is too stupid to suspect anything. And if he does, our matron will more readily believe that it's all your fault. She can barely stand the sight of you, Tiff. Now hurry up and get back to him, he must be getting horny."

Nathrae glared at her angrily as she turned and started walking away. Talice smiled at her, "See you later, Tiff." Then she turned and walked off after her sister. Nathraes' face was hot and she growled angrily as she watched them walk away. She would not forget this. She would make them pay...somehow.

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers