Tiff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

He went over to his pack and pulled out some red armor and held it up. "It's what that black-haired beauty was wearin'-Red Dragon Leather, magically enhanced. It's the best light armor I've ever seen, that's fer sure. I won't be lettin' this go cheap. But I gotta wonder if I'll ever get any customers rich enough to buy it. I'm just happy to be in possession of such a fine piece. Got 'er sword as well. That's a fine quality blade."

Nathrae didn't show any reaction, but he had got her attention. She remembered Pelanistra demanding the Princesses armor and weapons. She didn't think they would end up back here.

The dwarf put the armor down on his counter and went back over to Nathrae, sitting in the tub. He had a hungry look on his bearded face as his eyes roamed over her naked body. He reached down and started rubbing her bare breast and playing with her dark nipples. "I missed ya Tiff. A man has needs, as ye well know. Let's go to bed, and ye can take care of me."

Nathrae knew that this was coming, this was what she was coming back to. He grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up. The warm water cascaded down her slim body. He pulled her out of the tub and she stood there as he quickly toweled her off. Then he had her hand, leading her into his bedroom.

When they got into the room, Rugnar forcefully pulled her to him. He stooped her head down and locked his lips into hers as he pushed his tongue into her mouth as he kissed her. Nathrae always found this disgusting, but just stood there and let him explore her mouth as his rough hands groped at her naked body. His wiry beard brushed over the soft skin of her face. She let out muffled squeals when his hands rubbed over her minor cuts and scrapes, giving her small jolts of pain. He roughly groped and squeezed at her ass.

As the dwarf lustily kissed her, she could feel his hand slipping up the cleft of her butt, and fat fingers prodding around her netherhole. Now she was worried that he would notice what Akordia had done to her and it would arouse his suspicions. That bitch had put her life at risk. She couldn't imagine the dwarf reacting favorably if he found out that her presence there was all a ruse.

The dwarf stopped kissing her, but kept his hot hairy face close to hers. He was panting heavily, his breath was hot and nasty. She could feel his bulky erection rubbing up against her, and it had her pulse quickening. He turned her around and pushed her onto the bed, bending her over so that her stomach was on the mattress with her legs over the edge. He had taken her this way many times before.

Rugnar groped at her butt cheeks again with his large rough hands. "Wait here for me, Sweet Tiffy." Then he left the room. Nathrae was left there bent over the bed. She knew well what was coming, and her asshole twitched in anticipation. Soon it was going stretched painfully wide around the stinking dwarfs' fuck-meat.

Rugnar soon returned with his jar of grease. He dropped his pants and his short broad erection poked out from his thick wiry bush. He applied a generous amount of the slimy substance over the mushroom-like head and bulky shaft. He also rubbed some of the grease around the dark elfs' little pucker. The feeling of the cool slimy substance and the prodding around her little hole sent tingling sensations through her lower body.

He positioned himself behind her, rubbing his hard slimy cock through the cleft of her ass. His big rough hands got a firm hold of her dark ass cheeks and spread them apart as he started prodding his fat head at the clenched opening. The slimy glans slipped up a few times. Ragnar was groaning with excitement as he got a firm hold of his rod and pressed it into her. The tight sphincter was resisting the impending invasion. "Come on Tiffy Girl. Open up for me."

He forced it forward and the drow woman cried out as her ring was painfully stretched open. She pressed her face down into the mattress as the sharp pain filled her mind. Ragnar groaned loudly as his ample round head sunk into the clasping hole. He gripped her ass firmly as he thrust forward and buried his turgid member even deeper into the drows' ass. Soon his wiry pubic hair and heavy balls pressed into her skin as his cock was wedged in as deep as it could go.

Nathrae grit her teeth and stopped herself from crying out again. Tears welled in her eyes. The constant fervid pain from her overstretched sphincter was almost unbearable. It was worse than it had been before. The meaty log was wedged into her body felt really huge as it filled her hole completely.

Rugnar let out another loud animalistic groan, "Grraaahhh...Shit Tiffy!..I forgotten how tight ye are. Feels like yer trying to squeeze me dick off. What an amazing ass!" He slowly pulled back and then pushed forward again. Nathrae could feel the intense rubbing as the thick member slid through her stretched hole.

She squealed and groaned as he got into a steady rhythm. He held her ass firmly as he continually drove his rigid cock forward into her torrid depths. Nathrae was getting bucked forward on the bed as she was roughly sodomized. Her violated asshole was aching as the fat shaft repeatedly rammed its way through her squeezing ring.

Rugnar was grunting and growling like an animal as he pounded the small drow woman. The feeling was familiar to Nathrae, who had been fucked this way by the dwarf many times over the last couple of years. But this time it was more intense, more painful and more degrading. She grit her teeth and tried her best not to clench around the plundering organ. She cursed Akordia for tightening her ass. It felt like the dwarf was bludgeoning her insides with a heavy club.

The dwarf slowed down and pulled back until his bulbous head was release from the tight hugging hole. Her aching sphincter slowly closed up again as he slapped his slimy cock against her dark fleshy cheeks. He then lined his thick cock up with her swollen asshole and pushed it in again. Nathrae moaned into the bedding as she was obscenely penetrated.

The sweaty dwarf only gave a couple of deep thrusts before pulling out again. He groaned with pleasure as he pushed it back in and her warm flesh was squeezing him tightly once more. He rubbed his hands over the smooth skin of her back before getting a tight hold of her hips and raising his drow slave up into a better position. He began giving deep steady thrusts into her ass once again.

Nathrae could only lay there, bent over the bed and endure it as the rough pounding went on. She was panting and groaning as she was continually bucked forward. His heavy hairy balls continually slapped against her pussy. She could see Akordia and Talice laughing at her and teasing her in her mind. It made her angry. Now she really did feel like a bedslave, being roughly abused for her masters' pleasure.

After a short while, Ragnar started grunting and growling louder. His broad throbbing cock suddenly blew its load into her tight hole. He stopped thrusting and wedged it in deep. He let out a ridiculous sounding groan as his cock throbbed and spurted again. Nathrae felt the warm wet cum fill her ass. "Naaah, ooh yeah Tiffy. That feels so good!...Oooh fuck!"

Slowly he pulled his cock back. The fat shaft slid out through her ass inch by inch until it was released from the squeezing grip. Warm cum spilt out after it and ran down her smooth netherlips. Rugnar wiped his wet cock over her dark butt, leaving a wet slimy trail.

He rubbed his hand along her back. "Ahhh, I really needed that. It's wonderful to have ye back, Tiff." Nathrae just lay on the bed getting her breath back. She was glad he was done. But she knew that there was much more of this to come. It was what her accursed matron had sentenced her to.

She was a slave, but there were no chains, no locks, she could leave any time she wanted. And that was what tormented her most. Where would she go? She was no great fighter, or mage, no thief or assassin. She was a noble, it was who she was. And without House Do'Vrinn, she was nothing.

She had put her own desires before her matron and her house. So she would endure this strident debasing punishment for as long as it takes, and then set about rebuilding her standing in her house. She winced as she felt the dull throbbing ache in her slimy asshole. The next few years were not going to be easy.

***

Lyanna was standing stark naked in the center of her small cell, watching her drow master once again. She guessed that it had been around four days since she had been brought there, judging from the number of meals she had received. She had not been taken out of her cell in that time. And he had shown up half a dozen times, always quietly staring. She always stood and stared back, wondering what it was he wanted.

She had never tried to talk to him. She always waited for him to speak, though he never did. Lyanna wondered if that was what he was waiting for. Or was he waiting for her to break? Perhaps she would, it was starting to get to her, being confined to the small gloomy cell, with almost nothing to occupy her, though she was fully aware that things could be much worse.

The dark elf had been calmly studying her with his intense red eyes for a while now. She expected that he would soon have enough of it, and walk away. Then he suddenly turned his head. His neutral expression changed to one of disgust and annoyance. There was someone else down there in the dungeons.

***

Akordia strode up to Rizzen, who was standing just outside the cell. She was flanked by two male guards, in their full black armor, bearing the seal of house Do'Vrinn.

"Dear brother," she said in greeting.

"What do you want, Akordia?" he asked, barely hiding his annoyance.

She stopped in front of the metal bars and looked into the cell. "Hmm, look at her. Such a pretty exotic lizard you have in your cage. Such pale skin, black hair, big bulging bosom, dark bush drawing attention to her soft netherlips. Does the sight of her excite you, little brother?"

"What do you want?" he asked again.

"I just wanted to check on the slave our dear cousin, Nathrae brought us. Do you think she brought her here just for you, Rizzen? You seem to enjoy looking. Have you slipped your little cock into her juicy human snatch yet?"

Rizzen scowled, "The matron has put me in charge of training her for the pits."

"Hmmph, she doesn't look like a fighter. Have you even tested her yet? Or do you just like staring at her plump teats?" She looked at the naked human, who was just standing there, listening, even though she would have no idea what they were saying.

"Her testing has begun. Please do not interfere. You've had a look, now leave us."

"I've heard she hasn't even left her cell yet. Are you afraid she won't prove herself worthy, and you won't have her around to look at any more? I think I will do the testing for you. I'll make sure she is truly worthy of representing our great house." She nodded to the guards, "Remove her from the cell."

Rizzen raised himself up to her, "No, you won't. I am the Weapons Master. It's the matrons' orders. I will do things my way."

She suddenly reached forward and grabbed at his groin. Rizzen growled and jumped back, putting his hand on the sword hilt at his waist. She hissed at him, threateningly, "What, are you going to draw on me?! Don't forget that you have dangly bits down there, brother. Even the lowest daughter is above the highest son. Why do I feel I need to remind you of that?"

The guards had the cell door open. Lyanna didn't resist as they pulled her out. She stood around a foot taller than her drow captors. The guards held their blades threateningly. "This goes against the matrons' wishes," said Rizzen angrily.

"Go running to her with your little problems then. But just watch yourself. You can still easily fall out of favor with dear mother. Don't forget that...boy. I bet Nathrae wasn't completely to blame for your disgusting tryst, you can be a proper little cunt-tease, can't you?" She turned back to the guards, "Bind her arms."

Rizzen grit his teeth, clearly seething. "Lolth damn you, Akordia! Why do you need to bind her arms?"

"That's my business. Don't interfere now. If she passes the test, I'll bring her back for you. If not, she'll be dead and you can fuck her bloody corpse." Lyanna looked at him one last time before she was marched off with the First Daughter and the guards. Rizzen clenched his fists and exhaled sharply, before turning and storming off.

***

Lyanna didn't like this. Stark naked, with her arms bound behind her back, she was lead down the dark corridor. She had seen the drow woman in the audience chamber; one of the nobles of the house. The male was clearly very displeased with her. They had a heated argument outside her cell, which looked to be about her. The male ended up grudgingly submitting to her, though. Lyanna knew that in drow society, women held the power, which was the opposite of the world she had grown up in.

Where was she being taken? A feeling of dread overcame her. She just wanted to go back to her cell.

They didn't go very far. It was on the same level, still part of the dungeons. Lyanna could see the metal bars of a few larger cells, most of which appeared empty. One of the cells clearly wasn't empty, she could see the big brutish green head looking out at them. It was an orc. Much like the raiders she had faced back at Westwood.

His eyes seemed to light up when he saw them. "Sil-tin ghil uk-tan ussta!" he growled excitedly. Lyanna could tell that they were drowish words, they sounded strange slurring out from his wide tusked mouth. He was big. Tall and broad, with many thick scars running over his body. His rough scarred head was bald and half his left ear was missing. He wore only a simple loincloth.

"Il udus jivvin belaern, Tulgan." the drow woman replied.

The orc let out a deep laugh, "Hehehe, ssinjin ulur je vith!" Then he switched to common as he stared hungrily at Lyannas' breasts and rubbed his groin, "I like pinkies."

She then saw two other orcs behind him in the cell. They were shorter, but also had broad muscular and scarred bodies. Each of them stared lustily at her naked form. The drow woman turned to Lyanna, smiling. She reached out and got hold of her large round breasts. "Elend vekyn kal nintan bel'lar ust, Vizzen. Jivven lintaguth yobol il dalninil folkhel." She turned and smiled at the three excited orcs in the cell.

"No, please...don't." Lyanna pleaded.

"Trill rath. Tlas uil linthre," she called out. The orcs nodded and slowly stepped back from the iron bars, but continued to grunt and chatter excitedly. The guards began unlocking the cell door.

Lyanna looked back into Akordias' red eyes, "Please..."

The drow woman just smiled back, showing the bright white teeth in her dark face, "Inbel jivvin, Tulgan!" The guards then got hold of her and pushed her into the cell. Lyanna squealed as the largest orc immediately pounced on her. Big rough hands were all over her body, groping and squeezing.

She struggled against him, but the strong orc held her tightly as he savagely pawed at her. Tulgan panted and grunted as he rubbed his hand down over her dark bush and then prodded his fingers around her soft folds, before forcing two of them up inside her. Lyanna let out a loud squeal at the crude violation.

Another orc got behind her and reached around to grope at her breasts, squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples. Turgan stooped down and got a fistful of her hair, forcing her head back. He licked along her teary face. Lyanna was terrified, her heart was thumping rapidly as she endured the onslaught of intense stimulation. The orcs were like wild beasts getting into a frenzy.

The fat digits slipped out of her violated cunt and she was yanked away from the orcs' grasp as Turgan growled out something to the others. She cried out as she was roughly thrown down onto a firm mattress by the wall. Lyanna struggled to get up, but the huge orc was quickly climbing on top of her and began grabbing at her highly toned voluptuous body again.

She cried out as he got hold of her legs and raised them, pushing her shoulders down into the mattress. The orc fighter sat on the bedding and raised her crotch up to his head. He then spat a glob of saliva onto her slit and started wildly rubbing at it with his rough tongue.

Lyanna gasped and looked up as she was being tongue-lashed by the excited brute. She saw the drow woman standing there outside the cell. She was looking down at the distressed human and gave a wicked teasing smile. Then one of the orcs got between them, obstructing her view. He squatted down and brought his big erect cock to her face.

Lyanna screwed her face up as the fat dark-green glans rubbed over her skin, leaving a cool wet trail. She could smell the musty unwashed odor of the orcs' crotch. She felt the weight of his large hairy balls on her forehead. He got hold of her jaw and prodded the blunt head into her lips. She knew that she was in no position to deny them anything. She opened her mouth and the big green cock slid past her lips.

Her mouth watered and she got the unpleasant taste of him as she sucked on the hefty member. Turgan decided she was wet enough, and lowered her groin back down to the mattress. The other orc got hold of her hair and roughly forced his cock deeper into her mouth, making her gag. At the same time, she could feel Turgan shuffling up between her legs.

Then there was the dreaded feeling of the blunt cockhead prodding into her wet cunt. It pushed forward and split her lips open as she was painfully penetrated. Lyanna cried out a round the thick cock in her mouth. Tears rolled down her red face. The orc cock felt massive as it forced its way into her tight channel. Turgan grunted loudly as he thrust forward and sunk it in deep.

He started to rock his cock back and forth, getting into a steady rhythm. Lyanna gasped, groaned and gagged, while the other orc thrust into her hot face. Turgan stopped thrusting and wedged his huge cock deep into her core. She could feel her tender walls stretched tightly around the throbbing organ. He growled something at the other orc, who growled back as he pushed his cock back and forth into her slurping mouth.

"She is mine!" said Turgan forcibly.

The orc let out a frustrated growl and reluctantly pulled his cock out from her open lips. Lyanna coughed and gasped. He slapped his wet cock against her cheek, before getting up off of her. Turgan leant forward, moving his bulky body over her. She looked up toward the front of the cell and saw through her teary eyes that the drow woman was now gone.

She had been left here with these brutes? For how long?! She wasn't sure how much more of this she could endure.

The big orc got hold of her head and turned it so that she was face to face with him. A cruel smile crossed his craggy green face. "You like to get fucked hard, pretty Kurv?!" His hand slid down over her smooth skin until it was cupping her large breast. He gave the firm flesh a hard squeeze. He then raised his ass, pulling his cock back several inches, before ramming it in deep again. Lyanna cried out as he started thrusting hard between her spread legs.

She continued to cry and gasp and moan as her stretched pussy was relentlessly assaulted. The large burly orc was grunting loudly with each hard thrust. Lyanna could see the other two orcs standing over them in the gloomy cell, slowly stroking their hard cocks. Her cunt was mercifully becoming wetter as her body responded to the vigorous stimulation.

Turgan slowed his pace again. He was putting his hefty weight into her, squashing her down into the mattress. Lyanna could feel his big bulbous cockhead prodding deep inside her, and his large hairy balls pressing into her skin. He got hold of her red sweaty face again, and licked along her cheek, tasting her salty tears. "I am Turgan the Terror!" he growled. "Champion of the pits. Strongest fighter these fucking drow cunts have ever seen!"

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers