Tiff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

He pulled her hair back sharply, making her squeal. "Say my name, Kurv!" Lyanna grit her teeth as she glared at him. He got hold of her left nipple and pinched it hard, making her shriek.

"Naaaggh...fucking Turgan!" she spat.

"Yes...Say my name as I fuck you." He raised his ass and pushed his cock in deep again. His hard pounding resumed as Lyanna gasped and cried out under him. The big thrusting cock hurt like hell, and she was disgusted by the big smelly brute. She desperately wanted it to end.

Turgan grit his sharp teeth and was growling strenuously as he continued to plough into the helpless human trapped beneath him. He started to grunt louder as he slowed his thrusts, but was still driving his rigid organ down forcefully. Then he dropped down on top of her. Lyanna groaned as his heavy sweaty body squashed her into the bedding. She began to panic, she couldn't breathe.

The big orc groaned noisily as he gave a few more deep strokes. Then he pushed the throbbing organ in deep and let out a low growl. Lyanna could feel it throbbing strongly, and then the horrible feeling of the warm wetness spilling out inside her. She just groaned and tried to thrash about under the heavy sweaty body. She was terrified that he was going to suffocate her.

Then the big orc slowly raised himself up on his powerful arms. Lyanna gasped for breath. Her face had turned purple and red, and was wet with perspiration and tears. Turgan gasped as well, he had a blissful look on his rugged features. He rocked his hips and gave some more slow and deep thrusts. The fat member pushed through the ravaged cum-soaked pussy, as the thick pearly fluid leaked out from her stretched opening.

The orcish barbarian gave a long blissful growl as he pulled his thick wet cock out from the tight-gripping hole. More warm cum spilled out from the gaping rosy slit, which had been reamed raw by the monstrous invader. He got hold of the green shaft and wiped his slimy cockhead over her dark bush of pubic hair.

Lyanna just lay back on the bedding, still hot and gasping. Her pussy throbbed and ached from the vigorous assault. And she shuddered with disgust at the feeling of the slimy fluids the vile orc had deposited inside her. She saw his ugly green face smiling down at her, and two more behind it, leering at her with hungry eyes. She turned her head and looked up at the front of the cell. When was the drow bitch going to return for her? Why the hell was she being punished like this?

"Finally! It my turn now," said one of the other orcs standing over them. They still had hold of their erect cocks. Lyanna shuddered, it was the last thing she wanted to hear, but she knew the other two wanted to rape her as well, and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

"I told you-she is mine!" growled Turgan.

"Got to share the human!" exclaimed the other.

Turgan lifted himself up on the bed and stood up. Lyanna blinked up at him, he looked huge, towering over her. "Think you can tell me what I got to do? You want to challenge me, Burgal?"

"No!" He answered straight away, lowering his eyes in submission. "She is yours, Turgan. You fuck the little kurv hard. Can we have a turn...please."

The big orc chuckled, "You will owe me...yes?"

"...Yes, Turgan."

He looked at the other orc, standing by the wall, "Yes, Turgan."

"Fuck the kurv, then."

The orc smiled as he got down onto the bed with the bound naked woman. Lyanna let out a frustrated groan as he began pawing at her sweaty breasts. The other one came over and knelt down over her head. Soon he was rubbing his erection over her moist red face. She could smell his pungent precum. Turgan just stood over them, smiling.

Then the big rough hands were grabbing hold of her, roughly flipping her over and positioning her on her knees with her ass raised in the air. Lyanna groaned as she was posed like a fuck-toy. With her arms still bound behind her back, her face was pressed down into the mattress. More cum dribbled out from her violated cunt.

Burgal didn't waste any time getting behind her and lining up his hard cock with the wet puffy slit. Lyanna cried out as her sore pussy was penetrated again. The orc grabbed her hips forcefully and started ramming his cock in hard and deep, making cum splatter from the grasping hole.

The other orc sat down on the mattress and shuffled forward. He got hold of the moaning womans' chin and raised her head. Soon Lyanna felt the fat cock prodding into her lips. She reluctantly opened wide to accommodate the thick member as it entered her mouth.

Burgals' fingers dug painfully into her waist. He was driving his groin forward furiously, bucking her with each deep thrust. The other orc held her head and was rhythmically pumping his cock into her sucking mouth. The cockhead would hit the back of her throat now and then, making her gag, but she couldn't do anything about it. She could only take all the green savages had to give.

Turgan continued to look down at them and give a tusky smile. His cock was already beginning to swell again. He had been given bed-slaves before, usually as a reward for winning in the pits. But this pretty little human was special. He didn't know how long he had her for, but he would make it count.

***

Akordia entered the dungeon feeling quite satisfied. She had put her headstrong brother in his place. And now she was proving that there was nothing special about the human slave Nathrae had brought in. She was just a piece of fuck-meat for smelly orc brutes. And soon she will be dead.

She was also satisfied from having just taken her two comely guardsmen, which were once again walking dutifully right behind her. It was a perk of being First Daughter of a powerful house; she had her pick of the males, and none dare refuse her. The sight of brutish orc gladiator forcing his cock into the helpless human, rutting her like a wild beast, was enough to stoke the flames of arousal deep within her loins.

Of course, she would never lower herself to fornicate with a stinking animal like that. But she imagined the orcs savagely forcing themselves on the exotic human as her obedient males did as she bid of them, pleasuring her with their hands, mouths and rigid staffs. She wondered if the human slave would get any carnal pleasure from being mounted by the excited beasts. She looked like a proud one, even stripped naked. Let's see how proud she is with her holes reamed raw and filled with orc seed.

As she approached the cell, she could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex; continuous wet slapping, bestial grunts and groans, heavy panting, muffled moans. She got to the metal bars and peered in. The sight put a smile on her face and made her pulse quicken. The mattress had been dragged to the center of the cell. Turgans' large form was sprawled over it, the human was straddling him, side on to where Akordia was watching. Burgal was on top and behind her, her large tits wobbled about wildly as she received disjointed thrusts into her cunt and ass from the two orcs. The other orc was in front of her, holding her head while he pumped his hard cock into her wet red face.

She moaned around the rigid member, her eyes were red and puffy and glazed over. There were pearly streaks of cum on her face and in her hair. More cum was splattering out of her ravaged holes as the orcs pumped their fat organs into them. Akordia licked her lips-my, my, all three at once, what a filthy slut! She wished that Rizzen was there, to see his pretty pet defiled and used like that. She would make sure he hears all about it.

"Open the door," she ordered the guards.

They promptly did as she said. It appeared that the slaves hadn't even noticed them, being so caught up in their carnal activities. Akordia entered the cell, and her two guards flanked her, holding their blades. She wrinkled her nose, Oh Lolth! this place stank at the best of times, now it was pungent with sweat and sex, as well as the orcs' terrible hygiene. "Get away from the female, slaves!" she said loud and clearly.

The orcs all stopped pumping and turned their ugly heads to face her, scowling. The one with his cock in her mouth was the first to reluctantly obey. He slipped his wet member out from her lips and she coughed and gasped and spat. Burgal let out an annoyed grunt, He gave one last hard thrust into her ass, making her yelp, then slipped out from the tight hole. The exhausted sweaty human lay on top of Turgan, her head resting on his broad chest. The big orc grabbed her ass and gave several more deep thrusts into her squishy cunt.

"I told you to get away from her, Turgan," said Akordia, sternly.

"Nnnagh, let me finish."

"No. If I need to tell you again, you will be punished. Perhaps you will be sodomized."

"No one would dare!" he said as he rammed his cock in deep, making the human cry out.

"I would."

Turgan let out a frustrated growl, and then pulled his huge rod out from the cum-soaked pussy. Lyanna squealed as he rolled over and dumped her on the mattress, then got up and stood back with the other orc slaves. Akordia could see their wet erections jutting out in front of them, as well as the resentful looks they were giving her. She could have let them finish, but it's good to remind them who the mistress is.

The human woman was sprawled on the soiled mattress, getting her breath back. She looked exhausted, her naked body glistening with sweat. There was a sticky film of cum around her groin. She looked up into her eyes with quiet rage.

"Stand up, slave," the drow mistress hissed down at her.

The human didn't stir, and just kept glaring. Akordia spat on her. Stupid Slit, can't even understand simple commands...useless! She moved forward and gave a sharp kick to her gut. "I said, get to your feet, Slut!" The human winced, and grit her teeth as she continued to glare up at Akordia.

Turgan growled something in their crude language. Akordia realized that he had translated her command. She looked up at him, and her eyes were drawn down his bulky cock, which had started go soft and hang from his messy groin. "Did I ask for your assistance, Brute?"

"No mistress," he answered, unapologetically.

Then the human stirred, rolling over so that she was sitting up. She winced in pain, her pussy and ass must have been extremely sore and tender. Her arms were still bound behind her back, that would also make getting up quite difficult. She groaned as she rocked herself forward and got up onto her knees, then slowly raised herself up on shaky legs. She stood up to her full height and looked down at Akordia with intense hatred.

Akordia glared back with her ruby eyes. She would never tolerate being looked at like that by a slave. Good thing she will soon be dead. She looked down at the human womans' sticky groin, cum was still leaking out of her and running down her long toned legs. "Look at you, Pathetic Slut!" She turned around, "Let's go."

"You taking my tasty little kurv away from me so soon?!" called Turgan, behind her.

"You're coming with us, orc."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

***

They didn't go very far at all; just down to corridor, to the large open chamber that was the gladiators' training area. A place that Rizzen frequented, though he was nowhere to be seen at that time. Candles burnt along the walls, illuminating the area for the sake of the non-drow fighters. It made Akordias' eyes squint and water, as she adjusted to the bright light.

There were weapon racks lining the east wall, holding a variety of weapons, including wooden and blunted training weapons. Several training dummies and circular targets ran along the north wall. The rest of the chamber was quite bare and empty, with a flat stone floor.

Akordia looked at her human slave. In the candlelight, she could see red marks all over her pale skin where the brutes had roughly handled her, particularly around her plump teats. She must have been feeling very sore and tender-good! Turgan stood close by as well, his fat green cock hung limply now, but was still quite impressive. He looked at ease, standing there naked, this was a place he frequented to train for the arena.

She pointed over toward the racks, "Choose your weapon, human."

The pale woman just looked at her questioningly. Akordia huffed in frustration, "Turgan, tell the stupid slut to pick a weapon, or she will fight unarmed."

"Fight?!" said the big orc."She is not fighter. She is fuck-meat."

"Tell her."

The orc spoke to her in their crude tongue, and the human looked startled. She looked at Akordia coldly before reluctantly turning and hobbling over to the rack. She selected a longsword, drawing it out and feeling its weight. Akordia scoffed, longsword; such a human choice. She turned to Turgan, "Arm yourself, orc."

"You have me fight her?"

"I will have you kill her."

"Why? That a waste. Let me keep her for fucking."

"WHY?! Because I'm telling you to, slave. Now hurry up!!"

The big orc grunted, and then stepped over to the rack. He pulled a double-edged hand axe off the rack, and then grabbed another, exactly the same, in his left hand. He turned and faced the human, holding the two axes out in front of him.

***

Lyannas' heart began to race as she realized what was happening. That bitch drow was going to make her fight the huge orc. The weapons the orc was wielding looked very sharp. They looked like they could easily hack through limbs, particularly clutched as they were, at the end of those large powerful arms. It was clear to her-the drow wanted her dead.

She glared at the dark elf. She couldn't die there, Pia and the others were counting on her.

"She says I have to kill you, Kurv," said Turgan. "Would much rather fuck you. But the black bitch gets what the black bitch wants."

"What if I kill you?"

"Hehehe, think I fucked you senseless...Will finish you quick, not suffer...unless she orders it."

The drow woman was standing back amongst several guards, who had hand crossbows drawn and aimed at the two armed slaves. "Vras roth fol zotreth," she called out.

The big orc raised his axes high and started to come at her. Lyanna also raised her sword and got into a defensive stance. Her mind was racing, she knew she needed to ignore her tired sore defiled body and be on her game in order to survive this. She had to find a way to kill this larger stronger experienced opponent.

He quickly closed the distance and started slashing his axes wildly. Lyanna ducked and moved about to avoid the lethal blades. She needed to stay light on her feet, keep out of her opponents reach. When fighting a big strong opponent like this, her strategy would be to keep moving, chip away at him, wear him down, before going in for the kill. But she was already so tired and sore from the brutal rape, she knew that she would wear down before him.

The only thing she could think of was to try and force an error, and then deliver the lethal blow. She could feel the rush of air as the axe whooshed past her face. The big orc growled in frustration as his frenzied blades were hitting nothing but air. He was experienced with duel weapon fighting-each attack was swiftly followed up with a complimentary attack from the other hand.

Now and then, Lyanna had to bring her blade up to block one of his strikes with a loud clang. The blow would send a painful shockwave through her sore body, and she needed to move quickly to dodge the follow-up attack. She side-stepped an arcing vertical slash and quickly stabbed her sword forward into his broad leg. It was only a shallow cut, and she swiftly rolled back as he brought his axes down at her again.

The brunette raised herself and faced him again. Turgan was panting heavily and gritting his sharp teeth. Sweat was running down his lumpy green forehead. Lyanna was hot and panting as well, she was beyond exhaustion.

"Kulvar waila jalil, Turgan!" snapped the drow woman from the sidelines. Lyanna could tell that it was an insult.

Turgan growled out a short reply in drowish.

Lyanna could see that he was frustrated. "Turgan the Terror?!" she scoffed. "More like Turgan the Pussy! Can't fuck and can't fight!"

She saw the veins in his neck bulge as his ugly face was contorted with anger. He let out a thunderous roar. "Fucking kill you, Bitch!!" He launched himself at her with his axes raised. At the same moment, Lyanna lunged forward with her sword extended in front of her. The tip of her blade sunk into his broad chest and pierced his thumping heart.

The big orc came to a sudden halt. Lyanna pulled the blade back and red blood spurt out from the small wound. Turgan looked at her with shock, right before his legs gave out and he came crashing to the stone floor. Lyanna doubled over and gasped as she got her breath back. The big bastard wasn't moving. Relief washed over. He was dead, and she was alive.

She looked over at the drow woman, who was just standing there in the corner with a look of shock on her face. Her disbelief soon turned to annoyance, and then rage, as she let out a stream of drowish obscenities. Lyanna guessed that she didn't like it when things didn't go her way. She was glad she could defy the black bitch by not dying.

The drow woman barked out some orders, and a couple of guardsmen quickly strode off and exited the chamber the way they had come in. Lyanna groaned as she guessed where they were going. They were going to fetch the other two orcs. She stared into her drow mistresses red eyes and spat on the ground.

Fuck it, I'll just have to kill them too.

***

Back in her cell, the naked brunette lay curled up on her straw mat in the darkness. Her body ached all over. Her muscles were cramped and fatigued. She was still saturated in the stench of the orcish brutes. Her defiled body was marked with their sticky bodily fluids, which now included their blood. She felt horrible and wretched, but she was alive.

The door of her cell was unlocked and pushed open, and she stirred. 'Has the black bitch come to finish me off?' she wondered. She barely had the energy to fight any more. But if they still wanted to finish kill her, she wasn't just going to let them. She rolled over on the mat and saw her male drow master enter.

Rizzen was carrying several items. He didn't linger, and didn't even look Lyannas' way. Soon he locked the cell door again and quietly left. He had left behind a pail of fresh water, a washcloth, a towel, some folded up clothes a healing potion, and a small flask of mushroom wine.

She was feeling slightly better when he returned to the cell in what she assumed was the next morning. She was glad to be cleaned up and clothed at least, wearing a simple light-grey cloth brassiere and short pants. Lyanna sat up on the mat when she saw her drow master, the healing potion had done wonders in soothing her sore tender body.

She tensed up as he unlocked her cell door again, wondering what was going to happen now. The male drow stepped in and looked down at her. He spoke in common, "Get up, Slave, it is time to train. You are House Do'Vrinns' new champion."

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers