Tiff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

"You want to get a piece of this hot pussy now?"

"Ahh yeah, that sounds good," he said, as he pulled out from her slurping mouth and patted his wet cock on her cheek. Nathrae found herself being lifted up again. She cooperated as she was shuffled up on the bed, but was mindful not to show any awareness. She was carefully positioned so that she was straddling the wounded drow. Her pussy tingled with anticipation of taking another cock.

He pulled her to him and her bare breasts pressed against his firm chest while her head rested on his shoulder that wasn't bandaged. She could feel him breathing heavily beneath her, and his hand rubbing over the skin of her back. "I'll help you out there, brother." The other drow mercenary got hold of the hard cock beneath her and lined it up with her wet purple slit.

Nathrae moaned as he pushed it up entered her sodden tunnel. He began pumping his cock into her with slow strokes. The other male was behind her, groping at her ass with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. "How's that pussy feel?"

"Great," huffed the wounded mercenary. Nathrae continued to moan over his shoulder as his meaty rod rubbed up her embracing cunt.

"Hehehe, you mind if I join you in there?"

He chuckled as he stopped pumping, and left his cock wedged into the placid drow woman. "Heh, sure."

The male moved up on the bed behind her, he squatted down as he carefully got into position. Then Nathrae could feel his firm round glans rubbing over her slippery netherlips. She felt apprehension and excitement wash over her, she had never experienced this before. The male behind her got a firm hold of his cock and began pushing it forward, into her already occupied pussy.

The hard black cock rubbed up against the other cock and prodded into her silky purple lips. He groaned as he forced it in. Nathrae gasped as she felt her slit open further and the second cock grind its way inside her. It slid in deep and she let out a low moan. Her stretched cunt was squeezing the two rigid organs together inside her body.

The feeling was intense. Her excited cunt was filling her mind with strong pulses of painful pleasure. The drow mercenary underneath her groaned as the clasping embrace around his manhood became tighter. Then the drow behind her gripped her hips and began moving his cock with short fast strokes, grinding it against her stretched walls and the other cock. Nathraes' face was hot, she continued to gasp and let out more moans.

"Ha, I think our dumb whore likes that."

Soon the intense sensations were driving her over the edge. The convolution of carnal pleasure deep within her was quickly tightening down as the two cocks pushed into her. She moaned as she felt the pleasure reach its peak. Then she gasped and cried out as she came. Her climaxing pussy squeezed the two rigid cocks even tighter as it gushed and pulsed with blissful sensations.

"Oh Lolth! She loves it." Nathrae was left hot and panting as her potent orgasm slowly died down. Her throbbing cunt was soaking wet as the cocks continued to move inside her. The wounded mercenary beneath her groaned as he rubbed his hands over her back. He wasn't moving his cock much, but the other male was giving long strokes against it, and against Nathraes' tight hugging walls. Her heaving chest was hot and sweaty where it was pressed against him.

The stroking cock pulled back too far and slipped out. It rubbed up between the cleft of her ass. He got hold of his cock again and this time he prodded it into her asshole. Nathrae clenched her teeth as the wet member forced its way into her tight hole. Her sphincter stretched open and tightly embraced the rigid shaft as it sunk in deep.

"Ahh, yes, she's got a nice ass, as well." He started giving long hard thrusts into her welcoming back passage. The other drow started pumping harder into her pussy. Nathraes' head was still swimming from her blissful orgasm, but the heat began to rise within her again as her cunt and ass were vigorously pumped.

The male underneath her suddenly groaned loudly and stopped thrusting. His cock throbbed as the warm wet cum gushed out inside her. "Ahhh, oh Fuck! Nnngh!" he called out as he was rocked by the blissful orgasm. He left his cock lodged up her sodden pussy while the other continued to pump away into her ass.

Soon the one ass-fucking her was groaning louder. He pulled out of the clenching hole and started fervently jerking his cock. He moaned as it erupted and the thick warm cum spurt over the dark skin of her ass. The other cock had softened and slipped out of her dribbling snatch.

Nathrae was feeling hot, sweaty and light-headed as the two males wiped her down and lay her back down on the bed. "See, brother, I told you she would have you feeling better."

"Hmm, that was great. And we can have her again?"

"Yeah, the sergeant said we can enjoy Tiff anytime while we're here."

"Great. I'll want to do that again."

The two of them left the room, and once again, Nathrae was left lying naked on the bed. She had enjoyed that as much as the males had, if not more. She was certainly seeing the plus-side of being a submissive slave. There was still their sergeant, Faraun to visit her. He could use her any way he wanted. She was looking forward to it.

After a few minutes of lying on the bed bathing in her blissful satisfaction, the door opened again. The dark figure came and stood over her. She didn't look directly at him, as much as she wanted to. Faraun removed his shirt and then sat down on the bed next to her. He turned and stroked his hand over her face, before gently turning her head to face him.

Nathrae was still careful not to look at him directly. But she could feel his eyes staring into hers' and it was a little unsettling. She was careful not to do anything to give away her awareness. She felt his hand lightly brushing through her damp hair. He moved over her so that he was directly in her line of sight and she couldn't look away. She looked into his red eyes. He was quite handsome, and reminded her of Rizzen, stirring up melancholy feelings within her.

After a short while he moved down and rested his head on her chest. He shuffled on the bed and pressed his body into her while putting his arm around her. He just stayed there, holding her. Nathrae wondered what he was doing. Was he going to fuck her soon? She recalled how Rizzen would hold her like this after some of their energetic fuck sessions, and how she quite liked it.

She could feel his chest steadily rising and falling as he breathed, and the warmth of his firm body pressed against hers'. She felt the weight of his head on her chest as she took in deep steady breaths. A couple of minutes had passed and it seemed he wasn't moving. She allowed herself to relax and became more comfortable with him. Then she took a risk and moved her arm over the male and rested it on his toned back. He stirred and shuffled up on the bed so that he was pressed into her more snugly.

He just lay still on the bed, holding her for quite a while. Then he just picked himself up and rolled off the bed. He got dressed and left, without saying a word. Nathrae was sad to have him leave, and be left all alone on the bed again. No more males came in until Rugnar entered and lifted her up, taking her back to the shop to bathe.

The mercenary company stayed for a few more cycles while several of their members healed up. Nathrae had been taken into the room and used by the males several more times. She continued to enjoy their attentions, even when they fucked her in the mouth and ass. And Faraun just held her a couple more times, without trying to stick his cock inside her. She wondered if there was something wrong with him and he couldn't perform, but she enjoyed the intimate contact.

She was sad to see the group go, leaving her there with the stinking dwarf. As he slept, she snuck out into the tunnel and retrieved her communication stone. She dutifully reported all she had learned from the mercenary group to her house. Then she returned back to her post.

***

Lyannas' heart was thumping strongly in her chest. Her stomach was in turmoil. She took in deep breaths as she worked to calm her nerves as she made her way through the dark tunnel. The roar of an excited crowd was permeating from the large open chamber beyond.

Once again she would be dancing with death. How many times could she do it before death finally claimed her? Today could be the day. She didn't want to die in this dark alien world, miles away from the suns' warm light. She wanted to hold Pia in her arms one more time, she wanted to see that her beautiful bard was free and safe before she died.

She gripped the longsword tightly in her hand. They had given her a skimpy purple bikini to wear while fighting in the Maeralssin Pits. It barely held her large round breast and covered her crotch. It was a demeaning outfit, but at least she wouldn't be fighting naked and defiled, like she was when she killed the orcs.

Lyanna slowly stepped out into the pits, and the roar of the crowd was overwhelming. The pit was a large circular area, at least fifty paces across. It had a dirt floor, with many dark patches that showed where blood had been spilt. High black walls closed her in. Above her was a high ceiling, she was completely encircled by the stands, which were packed with spectators. It was a sea of mostly black faces and white hair, all cheering excitedly for the blood-sport that was to come.

A loud booming voice echoed around the chamber as she stepped out, "NIN JALIL MAELER OGGLIRIN, ELG'CARESS VEL'AR DO'VRINN!!" The roar of the crowd seemed to get even louder as she made her way to the center of the arena. She stood calmly and tried to stay focused and block out the noise and movement around her as she waited.

Soon her opponent appeared, emerging from the tunnel on the other side. The booming came over the roar of the crowd again, "IL SHANAL DO ULTRINE, OLUTH THALAK EL'LAR NOQUAT'TAR!!" Straight away she could see that he was human. He was tall and muscular, but not bulky, with pale skin and medium-length black hair. He wore only black pants and carried a black longsword in one hand and long red dagger in the other. There was something very familiar about him.

He strode out confidently and even raised his weapons in the air, playing to the crowd. Soon Lyanna could make out his face and let out a gasp. Her opponent was Vico.

Vico didn't seemed surprised to see Lyanna as he stepped up to her. He gave her a sleazy smile, "Birdy. Lookin' good! That bikini makes you look like a slut, it suits you. I was kinda expecting you to show up here in the pits, but then I thought they might have just had you spreading your legs and taking drow cock. How's slave life treating you?"

Lyanna just stood there staring at him, "You're the Black Knight?"

"Yes indeed," he said with a smile. "It aint so bad. I kill cunts in the pits and it makes my mistresses happy. They give me plenty of wine and drow pussy. Killing, drinking and fucking—it's not so different from when I was living in Betancuria."

"Do you know what happened to the others?"

"They'd be slaves as well, if they're not dead. I told you this would happen, Bitch. This is all your fault."

Lyanna glared at him as her anger rose. Then the booming voice rang out again, "NIN, IL ELAMSHIN, MELEE DI QUA'LAELAY ELGHINN!!" The roar of the crow become deafening.

Vico raised his blades up in front of him. "I think they want us to stop talking and start fighting, Birdy. I saved your pathetic life, and now it's time for me to take it. I just regret only raping you once."

Lyanna also raised her sword in front of her, "We don't have to do this, Vico."

He let out a mocking laugh, "Dumb Slut, look around you! They're not going to let us out of here until one of us is dead. And it's not going to be me."

He suddenly lunged at her, bringing his longsword down at her head. Lyanna swiftly raised her blade and parried the blow with a loud clang. He quickly stabbed his dagger out at her, and she dodged to the side. The black knight came at her with a series of swift strikes and she stepped back as she defended.

Lyannas' adrenaline began to surge. He was really trying to kill her. She had never believed herself to be Vicos' equal in combat. He had earned a fearsome reputation in Betancuria as an enforcer for The Family. How the hell was she going to defeat him?

His dual blade fighting style was extremely difficult to defend against. She knew she had to try and disarm one of the weapons. Lyanna waited for him to thrust his longsword out at her and then coiled her blade around his. He then slashed his dagger at her belly and she cried out as she saw the attack coming but was unable to avoid it. The red blade seemed to angle away from her at the last moment as it cut into her skin.

Lyanna staggered back and pressed her hand to the wound. To her surprise, it was only a shallow cut. It had looked like he was going to slice her open. Was he holding back on her? Vico had a surprised look on his face, too. He then grit his teeth and came at her again.

Her large breasts bounced about as she vigorously defended against his flurry of strikes. The crowd continued to roar around them. He knocked her blade away and stabbed out at her, but the blade changed direction just before it connected and only left another shallow cut. Lyanna backed away from him, getting her breath back.

Vico grit his teeth as he glared at her. "Cheat!...Fucking cheater!" He spat on the ground in front of her.

Lyanna didn't know what was going on. He wasn't holding back on her? How was she cheating?

Vicos' dark eyes roamed over her voluptuous body. "You're wearing a magic bikini, aren't you? Oh, well played. I didn't think you had it in you, Birdy. But do have what it takes to finish me off?"

Lyanna was shocked, the Do'Vrinns must have dressed her in clothes with protection enchantments to ensure her win. "Vico, I didn't—"

He roared as he came at her again, swinging his blade with fast powerful strikes. Lyanna desperately tried to defend against his frenzied attacks, but several were getting through. They only left small singing cuts as her magical clothing protected her. He growled in frustration as he tried to strike her head, but she was able to parry the blows.

She knocked his sword away and he immediately followed up with horizontal slash from his dagger. Lyanna dropped and kicked out his feet from under him. He quickly rolled out of the way as she brought her blade down at his head. Vico raised himself and lunged at her. She thrust out her sword and it stabbed into his abdomen.

She pulled back the bloody blade as Vico cried out in pain. He clutched the wound and dropped to his knees. "Nggh...fuck...you," he groaned as he dropped to the ground. Lyanna gasped for breath as she stood over him. He wasn't moving. A loud cheer erupted from the crowd around her. "ELAMSHIN OL ULTRINNAN, EL'LAR DO'VRINN!" came the booming voice.

Lyanna couldn't believe it, she had just killed him. There had been several times where she had fantasized about it, but now she only felt numb. There was relief that she had survived the pits, but she took no pride in the victory. The crowd started chanting "DO'VRINN," over and over. She resented having to kill for these twisted dark elves.

She looked down at Vico again. She regretted that it had come to this, he was going to aid her on their quest. Then she noticed the slightest movement in his chest as it expanded. He was slowly drawing in a breath. Was he just playing dead? She recalled where she had stabbed him. From what Master Hatori had taught her about anatomy, she thought that is was possible that she didn't hit any vital organs.

The drow guards had come out and began leading her back out of the arena, while the spectators around her continued to cheer and chant. She looked back and saw a couple of guards dragging Vico off while he remained completely still. That cunning bastard. Had she just unwittingly aided in his escape?

***

Lyanna had her minor wounds treated as she was taken back to the Do'Vinn compound. They were quick to take her magic bikini away and hide the evidence. She had dressed in her simple grey slave clothes again. Before long, she was back in her small cell in the dungeons.

Soon her male drow master was standing in front of her cell again. She didn't see him at the pits, and wondered if he had seen the fight. She stood up to face him. He stared into her with his calm red eyes and then spoke, "You did well, Slave. The matron is pleased."

"I only won because of that bikini."

His expression turned sour, he looked angry. Lyanna could tell that it was not his idea, and he did not approve of his house cheating. "You will say no more about that, do you understand?"

She could detect the seriousness in his tone, "Yes."

He looked into her blue eyes for a moment, and then continued, "You knew the Black Knight."

"That's not a question, is it?"

"How did you know him?"

"He was travelling with my party. We never intended to enter the Underdark. We were only looking for a way out."

"Was he your consort?"

"No way. I didn't even like him, I'm glad he's dead." She wasn't going to tell him that she suspected that he was still alive.

"So how did you and your party come to enter the Underdark?"

"We were travelling through dwarven tunnels to make it past the Black Mountains when a flash flood washed us away. One of my party died," she said sadly. "We became hopelessly lost in the dark tunnels."

"And why where you travelling past the Black Mountains?"

"People from my...house have been imprisoned by our enemies. We were on a quest to free them."

"Instead, you became prisoners yourself. Fate can certainly be a cruel mistress. But as I said—our Matron is pleased with you. Is there anything you would ask for?"

Lyanna was quiet for a moment, "Freedom."

He just nodded sternly, "Relinquish that desire now, or it will ruin you. Believe me, I know better than most."

"And just what is your place in—" He swiftly raised his hand to silence her as he turned his head. Lyanna peered out into the dark corridor. Was someone else there. She hoped that his vile sister hadn't come back. Then she heard the faint sound of scraping metal.

The male drow quickly drew the sword from his sheath and held it out in front of him. "Inbal, colbauth alu gaer?!"

Lyanna tensed up as she watched on. What was happening?

"Die, Do'Vrinn Prick!" growled a rough voice, as a large figure came charging out of the darkness with his blade raised. The drow held his ground and swiftly sidestepped and parried as the attacker came at him. He slashed his blade in two fast skillful strikes and the orc screamed and dropped to the ground.

More attackers came out of the darkness. The drow fighter got into a graceful dance, dodging, parrying and striking with speed and precision. Lyanna could only watch from her cell. There were three of them, two looked like drow, and there was another broad stunted figure, a dwarf, or duergar.

One of the drow attackers wheeled around while he was fighting the other two. He came close to Lyannas' cell with his back to her. She quickly came forward and kicked out between the bars, striking the back of his leg. He yelled out as he dropped down to his knees. The drow fighter then swiftly stabbed his blade his neck. He let out a gargling noise as he dropped to the ground.

The other intruders were all sprawled out on the ground around him, not moving. He raised his blade as he breathed deeply and surveyed the area around him. Lyanna just stood at the bars watching. "Noqut'Tar!" he said, bitterly. "They are making their move. I must get to the Matron." He turned and looked Lyanna in the eyes, "Good luck, Slave." He then darted off, disappearing into the darkness.

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers