Tiff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

Lyanna was just stood there, staring blankly for a moment. There were more of them? A full scale attack? Why did he wish me luck? She looked down at the four bleeding corpses he had left behind. Then she spotted a small shiny item on the ground next to the dead drow—a key. The key to her cell? Could it be?

She immediately got down onto her knees and reached out between the bars. It was right at the limits of her reach. She strained as she squeezed between the bars and stretched her arm out as far as she could. Her fingertips only just brushed the small metal object. She brushed it again and again, trying to draw it closer. Finally, she was able to press a finger down on it and drag it toward her. She felt a small pang of triumph as she picked it up and brought her arm back inside the cell.

Lyanna wasted no time moving around to the door and reaching around to the lock. She was being very careful not to drop the key. She slid it into the keyhole and turned it, there was a clicking sound as the door was unlocked. Her heart was thudding as she slowly opened the door. She was finally free of her cell.

Now she knew why her drow master had wished her luck. For some reason, he had deliberately dropped the key for her. Now she did need a hell of a lot of luck to get out of there. She knelt down and grabbed a sword from one of the dead intruders. She peered down the gloomy corridor, considering if she could go the way they had come. They had to have breached the compound somewhere.

Then she heard the faint sounds of scuffling and clattering up ahead. There were more of them coming from that way. She didn't want to stay around to greet them. She turned and headed in the direction her drow master went, further into the Do'Vrinn compound.

Lyanna did not encounter any guards as she made her way through the dungeon area. She remembered the way out from when she was taken to the pits recently. She cautiously ascended the stairs with her blade in hand, aware that there were enemies approaching from behind.

She heard the sound of horns, placing everyone on alert. Lyanna quickly stepped back and hugged the wall as a unit of drow guards ran past the stairwell and down the wide corridor. She could hear clanging blades and shouting in the distance, the unmistakable sounds of battle. It was a full scale attack.

Her mind was racing. The battle could be a perfect distraction to allow her to escape. On the other hand, it was an extremely dangerous place to be. If she was sighted, either side would likely try to kill her. She decided to use her highly developed stealth skills, and try to stay away from the fighting.

Lyanna had no idea where to go, but knew she had to keep moving. She crept up the corridor in the direction the guards had come. She maintained a sharp awareness of her surroundings as she went. The fighting seemed to be steadily intensifying, and getting closer. She hid from several guards as they rushed past. Then there was the sound of battle right behind her. The clashing of weapons, yelling, the reciting of incantations, the eerie crackling and booming of magic and pained screams that followed.

It was too close for Lyannas' liking. She scurried ahead and came to more stairs leading up. The stairway was clear and she quickly dashed up there. She knew that she was being driven deeper into the compound by the intense battle that was unfolding. She wondered if the Do'Vrinns would be able to hold the attackers off, and what it would mean for her if they couldn't.

She reached the upper floor and could see that it was still clear. A wide gloomy hallway stretched out before her. Two large statues of drow women stood close to the stairway on both sides of the hall. She could see that this was much more regal and oppulent than the other levels. The sounds of battle still echoed up the stairway behind her.

Then she heard heavy footsteps up ahead. She quickly darted to a door to her side and was glad to find that it was unlocked. She slipped into the dark room. The footsteps got louder until they were just outside the door. Loud shouts rang out, and then there were the sounds of battle right there outside the room.

Lyanna clutched her sword tightly as she waited there in the darkness. She looked down and saw the dim light peeking through the small keyhole. She squatted down and peered through the gap. There was lot of commotion on the other side as the drow fought on, clashing blades and casting spells.

Then her blood ran cold as she saw her. She was standing to the rear of the group, casting spells. The drow woman who had her raped by the orcs—The Black Bitch. She could only see small bits and pieces of the fight through the small keyhole. Soon the sounds of the fighting had stopped, and she could hear an exchange of drowish outside.

Lyanna recognized the female voice, and then she could see the twisted noble again. The Do'Vrinns had fought off the small group of attackers, but there were still many more closing in. She could see the look of fear on the drow womans' face as another spoke to her, she was clearly aware of that too. She spoke insistently, pointing ahead of her. There was the sound of footsteps as the others headed away, but the black bitch stayed behind. She stood there a moment, with a fearful look on her face, then she suddenly turned and moved toward the door, straight toward Lyanna.

Lyanna was startled, it was too late to lock the door. She quickly got up and moved back as the door opened. The drow woman had come to hide away like a coward, her mouth gaped in shock when she saw Lyanna there in the room. Her expression changed from shock to rage, as she quickly started to gesture with her hands. Lyanna gripped her sword tightly as she began to move forward.

The drow suddenly threw a magical blast, Lyanna quickly dodged to the right as the bright red missile brushed past her chest. She continued he advance as the drow was hurriedly preparing to cast another. She suddenly lunged forward and brought her blade up into the drows' chest. She let out a gargled cry as the human drove the blade in further, until it burst out of her back.

Lyanna leaned forward and looked into the drow nobles' wide red eyes. She could see the shock, terror and disbelief. She knew what the black-hearted bitch was thinking in her last moments—she couldn't believe that she had been killed by a slave. The blade was pulled back, out from her foes' body, and she dropped to the ground. Lyanna never enjoyed killing, but she was thankful for the opportunity to finish this loathsome witch off.

The rogue slave wiped her blade on the drows' robes, and decided to quickly move on. She left the room and moved down the hallway, still unsure of where she was going. The fighting seemed to be driving her deeper into the compound.

She soon came to an area in the center of the compound, where there were two huge ornate doors, covered in intricate carvings, mostly depicting spiders, and spider web patterns. One of the doors was slightly ajar, and she could hear muttering within. She silently crept over to the gap and peered inside.

There were several figures inside the room. Lyanna took a moment to take in the scene. The large room seemed to be some kind of chapel, with statues and altars and many more ornate carvings. There was also a large, finely detailed mirror in the center. She saw her male drow master and the Matron of the house sitting rigidly in front of it. They appeared to be in some kind of trance. There were eight Noqut'Tar soldiers, brandishing swords and wearing black armor, they appeared to be standing around guarding them.

Lyanna slowly crept into the chapel, sticking close to the wall. The Noqut'Tar guards didn't notice her enter. In the mirror, beyond the reflections, she could see what appeared to be a chanting drow priestess. Somehow, the most powerful drow of the house had been rendered helpless by their strange magics.

She looked at the male drow, sitting there as though in deep meditation. What would happen to him in the hands of the enemy? He had freed her, now could she return the favor? The mirror was the source of the incapacitating spell, if only she could break it...

The group of Noqut'tar soldiers still had their back turned to her as she hid in the shadows. She looked around and saw an ornate silver chalice on the altar. She picked it up and felt the weight of it. Lyanna took a deep breath and got ready to fight, she was not confident she could take the eight drow on by herself, and she didn't know if any or all of them could cast magic. It was going to be a big risk, but she had already made up her mind.

The chalice flew across the room and hit the mirror. There was a loud crash as the surface shattered into a shower of thousands of jagged shards, sparkling as they fell to the ground. The drow guards gasped in surprise before quickly turning and jumping into action. Lyanna was surprised how quick it took for the first blade to swing at her. She swiftly raised her sword and blocked the attack.

She began dancing around, desperately dodging and parrying, as blades came at her from all directions. She blocked a low horizontal slash, as another attacker came at her with her sword raised. A blade suddenly ripped through the drows' chest. Her male drow master pulled the sword back and began furiously swinging it around, cutting down his Noqut'Tar enemies.

Lyanna knocked another blade aside and quickly swung it into her foes' neck. She then heard a loud drowish incantation. Bright lightening suddenly appeared, ripping through the remaining enemies, making them scream out in agony, before dropping to the ground. Lyanna cried out in shock and staggered back, falling back onto the ground.

She looked up, and only the Matron and her son were left standing. The drowish Matron looked agitated as she scanned the room. She looked over the bodies of her fallen enemies, the shattered mirror, and the human slave sitting up on the ground. She said something in drowish, and the male responded. The two of them had a brief and tense exchange as Lyanna watched on.

The human picked herself up from the floor, she chose not to pick up her weapon, not wanting to appear a threat to the powerful Matron. The drow woman stepped forward, looking at Lyanna intensely with her copper eyes. Her lip curled into a snarl, she looked furious, which puzzled Lyanna, shouldn't she be grateful?

The male stepped forward and said something to her. She responded without turning, with what sounded like brisk orders. Then she quickly turned and strode out of the chapel. The male drow stayed behind. He looked into Lyannas' eyes for a moment, and the dropped his head, looking to the ground. He appeared very mournful.

"What is it?" asked Lyanna. "What did she say?"

"She told me to stay here and guard the chapel while she goes to dispatch the intruders. She told me not to allow you to leave."

"You were under some kind of trance, both of you. Do you remember?"

"No, but I figured that was the case. The Noqut'Tar priestesses were channeling their holding spell through the mirror. Before you smashed it...Why?"

Lyanna shrugged, "Why did you free me?"

"I didn't. I must have dropped my key during the fighting." He looked up, and his sad red eyes met hers again. "It doesn't matter now."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"When she returns, she will kill us both."

Lyannas' jaw dropped, "What?!...Why?...Doesn't she know that I saved her?"

"Yes, that's the problem. The Matron of House Do'Vrinn, relying on a lowly slave to save her life. She would never suffer anyone to find out about it. She will kill you, and she will kill me for having witnessed it."

"Oh Gods! You're jesting me. You're her son."

"That will not save me. My fate has been sealed."

"Let's not wait around here for her to return then. Let's get out of here."

"And go where?"

"Away from here. You can help me get to the surface. We can help each other."

"She will have us hunted down."

"At least we will have a chance. Do you really want to just wait around here to die?"

He lowered his head again, "I have always done as I am told. I have lived only to serve this house."

"Only to be murdered by your mother. Come on, you are a great fighter, you will be able to do well for yourself on the surface, start a new life. What do you have to lose?"

He stayed silent for a moment, and then let out a deep breath, "I have long wanted to see the great sky for myself."

"So you will help me to get out of here?" asked Lyanna hopefully.

"You will remain my slave, and do everything I say, without question. Agreed?"

Lyanna slowly nodded, "Agreed."

"Our chances of making it to the surface are not great, but as you said—what do I have to lose?" He cooly regarded the human for a moment longer, "What is your name, slave?"

She gave a slight smile, he finally asked, "Lyanna Stormborn."

"Greetings, Lyanna Stormborn. I am Rizzen, former First Son of house Do'Vrinn."

***

Several Days later, Lyanna and Rizzen emerged into the Great Northern Tunnel. They had managed to escape from the Do'Vrinn compound amid the fighting, and then flee the city. They had sneaked through the territory of a Shadow Dragon in an attempt to stop pursuers that Rizzen was sure the Matron would be sending after them. But the drow fighter knew that their enemies would continue to come after them, the Matron would do everything in her power to see them dead.

"We should be putting as much distance between us and Maeralssin as possible, if you value your life, Lyanna Stormborn."

"I told you, Rizzen, I am not going anywhere without my companions."

"Gaining numbers will help if we must fight, but strategically, it would be far wiser to evade our enemies."

"It's not about strategy. I care deeply about Pia, I simply can't leave her here. I don't expect you to understand, Drow."

He stopped and turned to her, looking at her with his fiery red eyes, "Perhaps I understand more than you realize, Human."

She nodded, "Good. We will go to Rugnars' Realm. In my experience, Inn-keepers are always up on gossip and rumors about the going-ons of the area around them. I'll wager the dwarf has heard where my companions were taken."

"And he will tell you, after you expose a spy that has been hiding under his nose," he said sadly. "I cannot go with you. She will be loyal to her house above all else, and I do not want to have to kill her."

"You mean that drow woman who captured me in is still there?"

"Yes, you have good reason to resent her for what she did to you and your party, but I would ask you to be merciful. She is also a slave seeking freedom."

"Okay, I will," said Lyanna, as they walked on down the tunnel.

***

It was a typical, mind-numbingly boring day. Nathrae was in the shop with the dwarf. He had the door shut, so she couldn't wander out of the room to get away from him. The iron golem wasn't in the room with them, Rugnar had put it out at the front entrance again, to greet any visitors and guard the only exit from the realm. Her asshole was very sore, as usual. He had given her a good reaming last night.

Rugnar was busying himself sharpening the blades on some of his weapons with his rotary grindstone. After a while, he stopped his work and wiped his brow. He went over to the pitcher on the bench, poured himself some water and drank. He looked over at the scantily clad drow standing by the door. "Are ye thirsty, Tiffy?"

Nathrae didn't respond, as usual, she just stared blankly at the wall. He walked over to her and put the cup up to her lips. She drank the water down. Rugnar looked down at her chest, and her skimpy purple brassiere. His hand moved up and started groping at her breasts. "Hmmm, think I'll get me some head now, Tiff. What do ye say?"

Nathrae was pushed down to her knees and soon had the half-erect dwarf cock sticking in her face. The smell of his sweaty crotch was strong, but she was used to his odor. He pushed his fat fingers into her mouth and opened her jaw. Then he slipped his soft fat cock inside. Nathrae started to suck on the meaty organ and it grew larger and stiffened in her mouth. "That's what I like about you, Tiff; yer always so accomodatin'."

Rugnar ran his fingers through her short white hair and moaned softy as she sucked him off. He gently bobbed her face in his crotch so that her lips slid along the bulky shaft and his fat cockhead rubbed along her wet tongue. He breathed heavily as he enjoyed the pleasure of the drows' wet sucking mouth around his rigid cock.

Then he looked over at the counter and saw his large yellow gem pulsing with light. "Ah shit! Looks like we got another visitor in the realm. That's bad fuckin' timing." Nathrae made a loud slurping sound as he pulled his fat cock out from her face. Saliva ran down her chin but she didn't wipe it away. "You might even have some more cocks to suck on, Tiff," he said with a smile.

He tucked his wet erection back into his pants and went and stood behind the counter. Nathrae slowly got up and moved away from the door. She could still taste the dwarfs' cock in her mouth. She wondered who it was this time, if they were going to haggle with the dwarf over her price, and then take her into the room to fuck her.

The shop door opened. Nathrae was curious, but was careful to keep up her act, and not look directly at the doorway. She continued to stare off blankly into the imagined distance. "Welcome to Rugnars' Realm traveller," said Rugnar. "Oh...It's you! Didn't think I'd be seein' you back 'ere!"

Nathrae risked taking a peek, and then she froze. Standing in the doorway was the dark-haired human female she had captured. She was wearing a simple dark-grey cloak and stared directly at her with those obstinate blue eyes. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. How in the Abyss could she be here?

Her heart began thudding strongly, her world had come crashing down, and suddenly she was in great danger. The human bitch was blocking the only exit. She knew she only had one option. She quickly lunged for one of the bladed weapons lying on the table. Then she yelled as she ran at the human with the steel shortsword raised.

Lyanna quickly drew her longsword and parried the drows' blow. "TIFF!?" Rugnar yelled out in surprise. Nathrae quickly struck at her again, she knew the human was a skillful fighter, and she was larger and stronger. Her only hope was to take her down quickly.

Lyanna stepped back, out of the shop, parrying the fast strikes as Nathrae pressed her attack. As the drow swung again, Lyanna knocked the blade aside and immediately punched her hard in the face with her other hand. She was sent staggering back, but regained her footing and immediately raised her blade defensively.

"Tiff! What in blazes are ye doin'?!" cried out the shocked dwarf. Nathrae looked at the human intently as she wheeled around, she just needed to get past her, to the tunnel leading out. Lyanna suddenly lunged forward and struck out with a series of swift strikes that drove the small drow back.

She knocked her shortsword aside and gave a quick horizontal slash across her chest. The drow cried out as she registered the stinging pain. Her purple brassiere fell away and there was a gash across her chest between her breasts. Blood started oozing out over her dark skin.

Lyanna looked at her intensely, with her bloody sword raised in front of her. "Surrender drow, and I will show you mercy."

Nathrae grit her teeth and held her arm to her chest, trying to hold back the blood. She growled. She didn't believe for a second that the human would be merciful, not after what she had done to her.

She gripped her sword tightly and lunged at the human again. Lyanna swiftly sidestepped and swung her blade into the back of the drows' head. Nathrae cried out as she staggered forward she quickly reached around to the back of her aching head. There was no wound, the human must have just struck her with the flat of her blade.

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers