Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw that familiar idea light turn on and light up her face as she, I assume, remembered what she saw in the movie. Using one hand on the shaft as a guide, she slowly began moving her head up and down. My gasps indicated to her she was doing well and she began going deeper and faster, imploring a small twisting action with her hand.

"Uh... I'm about to… you know… uhhh," I felt it my responsibility to let her know she has doing such a good job that it was soon to be over. She quickly stopped and sat up on the couch beside me.

Wiping her face and lips she said gently, "Lets give him a rest, there's something else I need him for." She leaned against me and ran her finger across my chest, before tilting her head back for a kiss. We cuddled and gently kissed each other until she thought I'd had enough rest. Then she pushed me over and onto my back. "I've heard this hurts a little the first time, so let me do it from on top."

She grabbed me again and licked up and down my shaft a few times before straddling me. Using one hand she grabbed my cock and teased her clit with it before moving to her hole. She then gingerly placed herself on the tip and pushed down slightly. Her face tensed and she gasped a little, before she plunged down on top of it. She let a squeal and didn't move for a moment, but soon her face relaxed and she began to move again. Her inside felt so soft and warm, I hoped never to have to leave.

"Are you ok?" she asked and I realized I had my eyes tightly shut and was holding my breath.

I let out a deep sigh and said, half chuckling, "Oh yeah. Are you ok?"

"It hurt a little, but now it mostly feels good. Especially when I do this," she emphasized the last word and moved her hips around in a circle. I agreed by giving a grunt and pushing deeper inside of her. Encouraged, Tiffany picked up her pace and increased the depth, taking me all in to the hilt. Despite my earlier rest, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"I'm about to go," was all I could get out.

"Come on, Bradley, cum inside me."

Her wish was my command. I began pumping wildly up and down, hoping to get her to moan again like earlier. I got my wish too. Just as she began to shake uncontrollably I began filling her up. Neither of us could speak; just make small gasps and moans until it was over. She gave up eventually and lay down on top of me, kissing my chest lightly. I stayed inside her as long as I could, before I flopped out with a small thud.

We lay their together until the sun began to shine through the windows. The only sound was our happy sighs. She looked up at me as a beam of sunshine struck her face and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

12