Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

"You can do better than that ...."

Tiffany had suffered from a brief attack of self-consciousness in the midst of her arousal, but the full impact of her situation registered on her. She sat in the same seat in which she had experienced orgasm after nuclear orgasm under Joseph's guidance. She had opened her body to him as well as her soul. Now the sense of her bond with him returned along with her arousal. She slid her hands down her sides to the bottom of her dress and slowly pulled it up her thighs all the way to her waistline revealing her thin pink panties. The material sliding up her legs caressed caressed them like a lover and sent sensual sprinkles careening through her body.

Joseph looked at her panties slowly and admiringly. He noted that she had shaved away her pubic hair as he had told her to do last time. Her lips and their moisture showed clearly through the thin pink material. "I'm glad you got rid of that hair," he said.

Tiffany was riding the crest of a wave of sensuality as she held her dress up and let Joseph look at her intimately. Once again, he had ignited every cell of her body and Tiffany felt like she was glowing in response to him...

He gestured dismissively. "Take them off ...."

Tiffany's hands released the bottom of the dress and began sliding her panties down over her legs. She lifted her sandal-clad feet to remove them and reached the small pink panties across to hand them to Joseph.

He waved them away. "No ... I want to see you wear them for me," he said. "Put them on..."

Confused ... but willing, Tiffany bent to slip them back over her sandals ....

"Not there .... Pull them up over your face .... I want to see you to wear your underpants that way."

Stunned, she hesitated only a second, then reached up and slipped the pink material over her face and head so that the crotch covered her nose and mouth. The two leg holes partly exposed her cheeks and ears while her eyes were covered by thin material that she was able to partially see through. Without any further direction, Tiffany slid her fingers back to the waistband and pulled them tight across her face. Her submission gratified Tiffany and the bizarre use of her panties over her face divorced her in a way from her actions. She was no longer herself ... her face was partially covered with her own panties ... she wore an erotic mask.

"That's a good girl .... keep your panties nice and tight," Joseph said.

As had occurred previously, Joseph's approval had a powerful emotional and erotic impact on her. She felt a tightness in her chest and an awakening of all of her senses as she sat there pulling her panties stretched tight across her lovely face for him.

He slid next to her and placed the fingertips of his giant black hand on her forehead. He began very slowly to trace her eyebrows through her panties ... first the left eyebrow, then the right ... the gentle gestures combined with the fact that she had her underpants pulled across her face to further inflame the young girl.

Tiffany leaned back against the sumptuous leather seat back and closed her eyes, sighing audibly, completely overcome by the gentleness of this black giant as he sent wave after wave of sensations rippling through her ...

Using only one finger, Joseph continued at a snail's pace to trace each eye ... then around to each ear. Tiffany's ears were exposed through the legholes of her panties and the flesh responded vigorously to Joseph's very light tracing. Each ear received total attention from Joseph ...

Tiffany turned her head when he finished her left ear to afford him access to the other one ... purrs issued from the girl's throat as Joseph applied layer upon layer of arousal to her ...

He traced tenderly over her nose and each nostril, then slid down to her lips ... ever so slowly and tantalizingly his finger began to follow the sensual cupid's bow shape of her lips .... Every millimeter of surface of Tiffany's face yielded up thrills that shot through her body and stoked the cauldron bubbling between her legs ...

Tiffany moaned and opened her lips and followed Joseph's finger trying to slip it into her mouth ...

"No ... no," he said and pulled it out of her reach, "no sucking ... yet."

She closed her mouth reluctantly, desiring only to obey Joseph, but wanting desperately to engulf his finger. This restraint had a startling effect on Tiffany. Instead of distracting her from her arousal, it excited her further. The tension she generated keeping her mouth closed translated into further arousal by her hot young body. Her purrs turned to moans ... as Joseph's finger moved maddeningly slowly across her lip line ... she yearned to open her mouth and suck... the muscular tension fueled her own growing excitement.

Joseph's fingertip slid patiently across Tiffany's lips. He was amazed again at the power of her libido.... He drank in her beauty as he gazed at her crowning tiara which was now covered by the thin underpants pulled across her face. The haughty angel with the delicate lace gloves on wore nothing under her dress which she had pulled up to her waist for him. He enjoyed looking at her flat stomach which was heaving now with her heavy breathing ... and the beautiful naked lips which she exposed to him.... Nothing like a $5000 Dolce dress to set off a cunt for display, he thought .... Part of him wanted to feel her up and take her roughly. He was sporting a giant erection that he wanted to jam up inside of her. He knew she would probably welcome that in her current state of arousal, but another part told him to restrain himself, take it slowly, not to rush. There would be much more for him if he did. Part of it almost mirrored the sensual punishment her was administering to her. He decided, at this point, to listen to the latter. Her moans had thickened ... she sounds like an animal, he thought.

Joseph's holding back and his imposition of restraint on Tiffany were taking their toll on both of them.

As Tiffany's arousal escalated, her purrs evolved into moans which seemed to be issuing from lower in her throat. Her hips were rocking as she rubbed herself into the seat. She couldn't use her hands to touch herself down there because they were still grasping her panties tightly across her cheekbones.

He was dying for contact on his huge rockhard erection. "Kneel down here," he said, sliding over so she could kneel between his legs on the big car's floor. He reached down and arranged himself so that his erection ran up his stomach the length of his zipper, inside his pants.

Tiffany knew instantly what he wanted. Without losing her grip on her panties, she slid to her knees between his legs and pressed her panty-covered face against the front of his slacks. Here was the physical contact she had craved and she lost herself in pressing her beautiful face against Joseph's huge erection. She slid against it, never losing contact, from the top all the way down to the bottom, she turned her face and did it again ... over and over ... side to side ... up and down ... every variation.

Tiffany gave herself up in this moment of powerful sensuality against Joseph's groin. There was no past; the future did not exist.There was only this giant rod that she couldn't give up contact with for a heartbeat. Every cell in her body felt like it was in flames. Her voice had deteriorated from moans to animal grunts....

Joseph marveled at the young beauty kneeling before him laboring against his crotch. It felt magnificent, but what he was watching was even more incredible. The young sophisticate in her ridiculously expensive outfit had lost herself rubbing her face against his cock ... love those gloves ... again he thought, she sounds like an animal ... she acts like an animal .... She moaned deeply pressing her face against his erection.

"That's a good girl," he said patting the top of her head like a pet.

Tiffany melted further into Joseph's will at those words which she was barely able to hear over her own grunts.

And suddenly her image and actions struck Joseph. He realized that she had, in her lust, galloped past tender arousal into utter animal lust ... "You're like a hungry little pig," he said to her. "Aren't you?" He rubbed the back of her head as he would an animal.

Tiffany grunted in answer as her face measured Joseph's erection with her face.

"Are you a little pig?" he asked.

She snorted her assent.

Joseph followed her lead. "Good piggy," he patted her head again as she mashed her face against the front of his slacks.

"But, wait," he said, thoughtlfully. "Tiffany is no name for a pig .... We can do better than that. Let's see, what can we call you, little pig?... You want that big black corncob in my pants, don't you, piggy?"

The girl responded with grunts and snorts ... burrowing her face against his erection.

"I know," Joseph said. "We'll call the little pig Jemima. That's a good name for a pig. Do you want that big corncob inside my slacks, Jemima?"

And the beautiful young girl on her knees before him answered her master with the snorts of a pig as she rubbed her face and twisted against the huge bulge. She rolled her shoulders to press her breasts against his legs.

"I wonder how smart my little pig is," Joseph mused aloud while Jemima snuffled her face against his erection. "Can she do tricks? Sit up, Jemima.... No more corn for a while ...."

Jemima reluctantly pulled her face away from the front of Joseph's crotch and sat back on her heels.

Joseph reached into her purse and rummaged to find her lip gloss. "Give me those," he said, holding his hand out for the panties.

She released her grip, slipped the panties away from her face and handed them to him.

"As the saying goes, 'let's put some lipstick on this pig ...'" He handed her the lip gloss.

For a fleeting second Tiffany wondered how she would apply her lip gloss with no mirror or applicators.... But Jemima understood instantly. She stuck her thumb inside and smeared it across her upper lip. She did the same for her lower lip, leaving a streaky pink oval smeared around her lush lips. She looked up quickly for Joseph's approval.

Joseph peered down at the beautiful face with lipstick smeared across like some erotic clown ... or an obedient pig might do. He patted her head, "Good little pig ... very nice job... maybe more lipstick will make you prettier."

The little pig who had been Tiffany felt herself gush between her legs at her master's approval. She stuck her thumb in and smeared more around her upper lip then did the same on her lower lip, widening the smeared circle around her mouth. She didn't consider for a second that she was ruining her delicate lace gloves.

"Good," Joseph said. "I like a smart little pig. Now let's get this out of the way." He reached over and flicked the straps of her dress off her shoulders ... with a single motion he slipped her top down and her perfect firm breasts sprang free exposing her naked nearly to her waist.

Joseph marvelled at the physical contradiction of the large perfect globes that burst forth from her delicate frame and stood straight up.

The girl he was turning into a pig looked mouth-wateringly sexy with her expensive pink lip gloss smeared across her lips ... her diamond tiara framed her face ... lace gloves wrapped her delicate hands ... and wondrous firm young breasts dangling in front of him.

Jemima leaned forward slightly and moved her shoulders alternatively making her breasts swing for him ... the little pig wanted him to like them.

Joseph reached over and casually took her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He squeezed firmly and twisted it, sending electric shocks through her body. He handled her left nipple similarly with the same effect on her ....

She sucked in her breath deeply with the shock of pain and pleasure simulataneously.

Joseph unbuckled his belt and pants and slipped them down to his ankles. "Take them off for me, pig. I have a new trick for you ..."

She bent to obey him, reaching down and removing each of his shoes, then sliding the pants and undershorts over his large shoes. She sat back again waiting for his next command ....

"Okay, little piggie. Time for a new trick." He pulled her slightly forward so that her breasts swung free. He placed the 12 inches of his erection in between them. "Now squeeze them together, piggie. let me see how well my pig can titty-fuck."

The coarse words cattle-prodded Jemima. She immediately brought her two arms up along her breasts and trapped his erection between them. Joseph lay back against the seat and observed her performance.

She had him locked between her breasts and hunched her body up and down to create friction. Because of his size, she was able to kiss and lick and take his tip into her mouth on her downstroke .... "Nmmmm .... Nmmm ...." came out of her throat as the black shaft barged against the front of her mouth over and over ...

Joseph let the aroused little pig demonstrate her skills for several long moments until he felt himself approaching a climax ...

"Okay, piggie... enough .... Now show me how much of that lipstick you can kiss off on my balls." He leaned back further and grasped the bottom of his huge cock. His huge hand covered the lower part of his erection, but his balls were presented before her like two huge black eggs.

Jemima didn't hesitate. She reached down and cradled them in her hands, then followed with her face. Over and over, she kissed and licked at the two egg-sized globes in her hands ... moans poured out of her throat as she kissed and slavered hungrily, but ever so tenderly .... The orbs had a musky smell and kind of salty taste ... delicious to a slavering pig ...

Joseph enjoyed the tender loving attention Jemima was lavishing on him with her lips and tongue.... holding his balls delicately in her gloved fingers. He really liked the view of the tiara on top of her head as she knelt before him. Her full lips looked incredibly sexy with her expensive pink lip gloss smeared across them ....

When he could stand it no longer, when he had to restrain himself from jamming into her mouth, he said, "Very good, little pig. I think you are ready for your reward .... Do you want your big black corn cob now?"

Jemima looked up into his eyes and grunted imploringly .... She would have died for it .... would have killed to get at it.

He took her panties again and wrapped them around his erection at its base.

"Hold on to it with this, pig."

Little Jemima wrapped her gloved hands carefully in the panties and grasped the base of Joseph's huge organ that way. She held the 12 inch rod with the big tip in front of her and began kissing it slowly, letting her lips open with the kiss. Over and over, she slowly kissed her way down to her pink panties at the base. They were a soft cool contrast to the hot hardness she was holding and kissing. Then she started over and equally slowly kissed and licked her way up to the tip. She kissed around the head and let it slip inside her open mouth. She kissed and tongued the first two inches of the huge rod, moaning and grunting into it. Then she began kissing and licking her way down the shaft. The little pig Jemima had lost herself in her actions. The pounding of her heart created a beat for her actions. Nothing existed in her consciousness except slavering over the hard shaft she held up inside her pink underpants wrapped at its base.

"French kiss the tip some more, piggy ...."

And, Jemima licked her way to the tip and slipped it into her mouth. Her tongue circled around it as she accepted two inches inside. Around and around her tongue slipped, serving her master ... moans gurgled out of her throat as she labored.

"Good pig," he said patting her head and causing her to gush again. "Now show me how far my little piggy can take her corncob inside her mouth," he said, appreciating the way her smeared lipstick-covered lips were stretched around him.

Jemima sat up and craned her neck so that she could push her head straight down on the huge rod. She took it at least six inches in before gagging ... her tearing eyes looked up into his ... she raised her head then went down almost seven inches before gagging again ... tears ran down her face from her efforts.

Joseph patted her head, "Good pig," he said. "I can see you will need to practice so you can take your big corn cob all the way into your throat... suck it now, little pig. Show me how you love it."

And Jemima did, amid mewlings, and moanings and grunts, the beautiful girl with the $5000 dress around her waist on her knees licked her way up and kissed her way down and finally took four or five inches into her mouth and sucked like a hungry pig .... all the while holding the shaft up from it panty-wrapped base like a big black flag pole.

Joseph put his hand on the back of her head as he felt himself approaching his peak ...

"UUHHHhhh ... uuuuhhhhh," he said as he spurted over and over.

Jemima managed to keep the shaft buried in her mouth for the first two spurts which she swallowed ... the next two she took on her face, gasping for breath as she extracted the rod from her mouth and directed it around her lips.

"That's my good little pig," Joseph said thickly. "Now clean up your corn cob ... you don't want to leave a mess."

Jemima took the deflating shaft back into her mouth and circled it with her tongue over and over, then she removed it and rubbed it lovingly against her the flesh of her cheeks and forehead ... looking up into her master's eyes with his ejaculate spread over her face.

"Good little pig ... smart little pig," Joseph said patting her head. "You are going to learn lots of tricks for me aren't you?" His fingertips spread his viscuous fluid around her face like fresh makeup.

Jemima moaned her assent.

"Now climb across daddy's lap, piggy. You are going on a little ride."

Jemima climbed up across his bare legs and positioned herself so that her backside, which was barely covered by her short dress was exactly on his lap. Her long legs stretched her platform sandals to the door. Her head was just reaching her folded arms as Joseph's hand rubbed her backside through the dress.

Jemima moaned her pleasure at his touch ...

He slid the dress up to her waistline so he could feast his eyes on the breathtaking expanse of her heart-shaped bare cheeks and her long long legs. "My piggy has long legs," he said, as his hand cupped her cheeks gently ... first the right one ... then the left one ... then his hand cupped both cheeks as his fingers slipped lower and slid across her wet lips ...

Jemima moaned again and rolled her hips in the air to increase his contact with her genitals ...

But Joseph's hand didn't accept her invitation to slip inside. Instead, it moved lower along her inner thigh to the back of her shapely calf. The hand caressed the calf firmly for a while, then moved across to its opposite number where he repeated his ministrations.

The little pig moaned and squirmed ... the black velvet caresses up her legs boosted her already high temperature and sent thrill after thrill pulsing up her legs into her very center where molten lava threatened to erupt. "MMMMmmmmmnnnnnnn ...." was the only sound she was capable of making.

Joseph decided to grant his little pig an orgasm for her obedient performance. His hands continued up her thighs ... as they neared her erotic center, she spread her legs apart and rolled her cheeks up in the air for him ... he partially accepted the invitation and let his index finger slide back and forth across her wet lips ... not entering deeply, just sliding across them and sometimes letting the center, not the tip, of his finger slip in when her lips opened...

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers