All Comments on 'Tiffany's Timidities Ch. 02'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Implausible is right

This could easily pass for a MC story, with the Doctors having put some kind of mind-whammy on Tiffany to make her pliable to their more humiliating instructions, but still embarrassed to follow them.

Not a deep story, but well put-together and eminently fappable, with good descriptive language and a nice mix of fetishes on offer.

The spelling and grammar are fine throughout. It's a subjective thing, but I found it a little awkward that for the final scene you stopped using Tiffany's name and relied entirely on the pronouns 'she' & 'her.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving this

cannot wait for the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter

Please keep up the great work, thoroughly enjoying this story, cant weight for the next chapter, love the way you bring out the innocence and gullability of your ni-eve young victem's, you have a unique quality that I truly love

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving this light hearted and fun

please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fav story on here right now

More more more please I'm begging!

inkyscandalinkyscandalover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Wow, I appreciate your comments and enthusiasm. Good news: I'm nearly done editing Ch. 3. I just want to rewrite the final scene because the first idea I had wasn't as good as I want it to be (nor as good as you all deserve). Should be able to submit it by the weekend, then figure a 5 day wait for approval. Sorry it takes me so long, but I self-edit and only get to write in my free time.

Thanks for commenting and reading my work. The idea that folks enjoy my stories makes it all worth it & fun!

Sammael BardSammael Bardover 9 years ago
Like a Fresh Breeze...

I really love your story arc, dashed with humour and tease. It's like a breath of fresh air in this category. I also liked how you're taking the story one day at a time, and still have managed to hook me with the new and exciting acts.

5*! Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous