All Comments on 'Tight Jeans'

by twatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Well Done

Wow a decent woman in Loving Wives. Whatever next, a decent man in Non-consent?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
4 STARS

Well, well! A loving wife story without a cuckold, even if we may have a wannabe coming on. I hope those Anons who always cut up other writers take time to congratulate you, you deserve it.

This is a good read, but not a great one and I, who always carp about criticizing without stating what you don't like, am at a loss to say why I have that opinion. I hate to think it's not dirty enough for my mind--man, that's scary-- but I just couldn't get REALLY into the story. I REPEAT; IT'S A GOOD STORY, AND I WISH YOU LUCK.

PS I think I'll read your other one now.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Damned nice piece of writing! Enjoyed the read. Would have enjoyed it even more had it been at least a bit longer.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Decent woman, @Twentyseven, for now...

Decent woman, @Twentyseven, for now...But I don't believe that the story is going that way...Nevertheless a goos story...

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
Scored a 4 from me.

Like the writing and will be waiting for more, I love the teasing aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, Low Key Story

Again, a very good story which is especially appropriate for the church going folk among us. I had to laugh at the following “We both knew something was missing. I tried filling that void by volunteering to chair the church picnic committee.” For a religious and probably sexually repressed woman, doing more church work is always the first answer to a problem! This story was so hot because it was so ordinary, so believable and so typical of a “normal” married wife struggling with her sexuality in a religious setting.

There were several nice twists to this story: First, is Marge or was Marge a hot wife? Second, the husband caught Mrs. Tight Jeans wet dreaming and masturbating about Pastor Phil. Third, hubby got her to start naming her sexual demons….which got him off and may open her up sexually. That is pretty much how we led my own wife into banging several of my colleagues on my church league basketball team. She served as the team “water boy” and “team mom” to us adult athletes. After three seasons of wearing her short cheerleader skirt and tight top to our practices and games, she finally succumbed to their lustful looks, remarks and advances. Over the tree remaining seasons she served, she banged just about every guy on the team, much to my delight. Churches like any “closed environment” are often hotbeds of lust.

This story begs for a sequel. Are there the sins of Marge to be exposed? What about Mrs. Tight Jeans, the pastor and her three admirers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars

I gave this story 5 stars. I could relate to this story as my wife and I are christians, I'm 60 and she is 56, and have been in counseling half a dozen times over the years in regards to our sex life. During our courtship she dated other men, including a black man. She had sex with these men, but not with the black man, I was both disappointed and relieved at the same time...disappointed that she did not get to experience a big, black cock and relieved that if she had she might not have ended up back with me. After we were married we tried swinging in 1983, it did not seem right to me with my participation, what turned me on was my wife being taken by another man...and it turned her on too. I am a cuckold at heart. This has come up in every counseling session, my wife still feels used, but thrills to it...the dichotomy of lust and expectations.

My wife yearns for a big, black cock. She orgasms on the black dildo I use on her. She tells me that if her fantasy black bull/lover contacts her to get together I'm not allowed in her with my cock for two days before meeting, then I have to lick his cum out of her, then I may be allowed sloppy seconds. This may be a fetish for us. All I have to do is say, "Big, black cock," and her pussy gets wet. My wife is a big, beautiful woman and black men are attracted to her. She gets aroused just being in the presence of a black man. Publically, black men, maybe sensing her arousal or liking what they see, have propositioned her openly, in front of other people. She is excited about being propositioned, gets wet, and has conflicting emotions about the consequences. She gets upset with me because this turns me on, I should be jealous in her opinion. I tell her I would not want to lose her, but this turns me on because it excites her so much. I have told her that if she ever had sex with a black man it is because she wants it, and not because I set it up...could you imagine the counseling session if that happened and it would be my fault?

So we play our teasing game. She bought sexy high heels that match a sexy outfit...we teased that her black bull/lover would like them. I have told her that I perceive a vulnerability in her and that if she met the right black man he could seduce her...this concerns her and turns her on at the same time.

Good story, please continue.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
I'm hoping that .....

Melanie gets to wear her TIGHT PANTS again and SOON!

5* and one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My kind of story.

Wife and I have played with this talk for years. And she has been getting looks and I have been getting comments since our wedding day.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Good start

I was enjoying this story, and was immersed in the characters and plot...and then it just ended. I assume there is more to come? If so, adding "Chapter 01" to the title would be helpful. If not, then I don't quite understand the point of posting this incomplete story.

If you do continue, there are several interesting directions you could take this story. I hope that you choose one that hasn't been done a thousand times before. Put a unique spin on the genre, and make it your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very errotic

First, sorry about the anonymous post. I attempted to register on Literotica, but my password doesn't give me access. I wrote for help, but there's been no reply.

The two things I most enjoyed about your story was the reluctance of the wife to admit (even to herself) her own carnal desires, and then the highly erotic dialog between husband and wife as she finally succumbs to her own truth.

I, too, hope for another chapter, with continued reticent 'confessions' from Melanie. One mistake some authors make is to write a chapter with the wife as a stoic prude, and by chapter two she's a hot slut who indulges in Anything Goes. It's Melanie's dichotomic struggle with her virtue vs. her own lustful desires which I find so erotic.

More, please!

johnny1705johnny1705over 9 years ago
Good read

Both parts leave us hanging. Really anticipating the rest of this series. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
short but damned good

like the built-up in tne wife's seduction to be flirtatious and open up sexually . . I've had similar success some 7 years ago, she's truly acting like a whore in the bedroom now

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whore

Church lady is a closet tater salad swilling whore. Hubby is a future cuck. Pastor Phil gonna have some splanin to do next time the speaks with the Boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous