Tight Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara had continued to grow loader as orgasms erupted from her inner most points and became so loud that she pulled her fingers from my mouth and grabbed my head. Pulling my head to her, her mouth met mine and instantly tackled my tongue with hers and her screams were muffled by my mouth. I made no objection and sent my tongue past her lips in search of any cum left by Rob. Rob slowed his pounding to a slow and gentle fuck and he reached around and pulled at Tara's nipples. As a massive orgasm erupted from deeper within myself than ever before, I made screams of lust into Tara's mouth. Trevor kept pace as my peaking orgasm caused me to scream louder. Tara broke our kiss and grabbed my soaked satin thong off the center console and stuffed it into my mouth. I bit down on the wet fabric, using it to silence my screams. As my orgasm began to level out and decline, Trevor slowed his pace and pulled his cock out of my beaten pussy as he grabbed me by my waist. Trevor pulled me between his legs and was now straddling my chest. Trevor began to slap his cock on my lips and as I opened my mouth he removed my thong and slid it down the his shaft.

With my thong hanging from the base of Trevor's shaft, Tara grabbed Trevor's cock and began stroking feverously as took his head past my lips and greeted it with my tongue. Sealing my lips around his shroom, I slobbed all over his head, sucking my cum off as I awaited his. I began to massage his balls as Tara continued to stroke his shaft. Feeling his cock tense, Trevor erupted and his cock began to fill my mouth with long, warm shots of his cream. Splashing off the roof of my mouth, it began to slowly seep to the back of my throat as I tried to swallow as fast as he was filling me. I had no hope in swallowing it all as it began escaping my lips and oozing down my chin. I continued to suck Trevor as his cock softened. Rob, having obviously exploded his load inside Tara's heated pussy and had slide back over to the driver seat. As Trevor removed his cock from my mouth and as he moved back onto the other side of the back seat, Tara leaned over the back of her seat. With Tara moving in for another kiss, I met half way and again shared our tongues. Tara broke the kiss and used a finger to scoop Trevor's thick cream off my chin. After showing me she held to my lips as I opened my mouth and took it in like it was another cock. After sucking the cum off her finger, Tara leaned in and licked Trevor's remaining cream off my chin.

Trevor removed my thong from his cock and began to slide them up my legs. I helped as I slid the still warm and sticky panties over my swollen, pink, oozing mound. Feeling the soaking panties on my warm mound offered a warm, but cooling sensation to my freshly stretched out pussy. I pulled the top of my dress back over my tits, check for any spots of cum on it as I did. Putting my legs back on my side of the floor, I adjusted my dress back down for full coverage. Trevor had gotten his pants back up and now his de-juiced oversized member was now hidden. Rob had gotten his pants back up and was finishing up a cigarette as Tara was smoothing out the bottom of her dress over her legs, leaving the top down and her perky, still erect nipples out. I reached around the seat and took a breast in each hand as I leaned up and kissed her on the cheek. Grabbing my hands, then pulling up the top of her dress over her tits, we erupted into the giggles like a couple of little girls.

12