Tigress to Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of the ladder and as I ran to my truck, I shouted. "You'll be fine, darling, don't panic. "Don't leave me!" She screamed and then she closed her eyes and started to hyperventilate.

I drove my truck inches to the ladder blocking the bottom with the front bumper stabilizing the bottom. Next I took a second ladder and put it beside the one she was on and then tied them together with a coil of nylon rope. I started from the bottom and tied sections of our ladders together as I worked my way up and finished tying when I was standing next to her.

"You are not going to fall, you will be fine. Open your eyes and look at me. Good, now takes some slow deep breathes and relax. You are doing fine; the ladder is stabilized and can't move. Keep looking at me and breathe.... wonderful.... you have such lovely eyes, darling... is that a smile I see, you have a beautiful smile. Don't look down, look at me. You can do this and I will help you. Will you let me help you?" Pamela nodded her head for yes and smiled. "Good, I'll be right here next to you until you are ready and remember slow deep breathes. I'm going to put my hand on your back and I promise that I won't let you fall........................"

I talked Pamela down one step at a time with my hand on her back to assure her and stayed beside her until she reached the bottom rung where she stopped. I could see from the look on her face that she was starting to cry.... good, let her get it out of her system. I jumped to the driveway and put my hands around her waist, picking her up and helping her down. As soon as her feet touched the ground Pamela turned and put her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder. The floodgates let loose and she started sobbing and shaking. I held her and rubbed her back. It was nice to hold a tall, substantial woman for a change. Pamela complimented my own height of six foot/ seven inches.

"It's all right you're safe now and don't be embarrassed because I won't tell anybody. Let yourself have a good cry, darling because I have a feeling that it is long overdue."

I held her for a long while and when she lifted her head to look at me I then took her hand and brought her into her house. "I must look terrible." She said wiping her face with her hand.

"Yes. But you had a terrible scare and you were crying; that is to be expected. I want you to lie down and take a nap."

"You really are blunt." She said showing the hint of a smile. "Really, I'm fine, Aaron, I don't need to take a nap."

"You will take a nap, Pamela, even if I have to spank you until you do."

"You wouldn't dare!" She said, looking a bit unsure.... "You would spank me, wouldn't you... what if I called the police? "You won't call the Police, Pamela. This is between the two of us and will always be between the two of us. You felt the connection between us from the very beginning the same as I"

That was our defining moment. Pamela looked at me for a good minute before she answered as if fighting with herself. "I don't want to be spanked, and you are right I won't call the Police even if you spanked me."

"Good, it is settled then. Let me help you with your shoes and then I will help you off with your jacket." I helped her with them and then said. "Please turn around." Pamela's hair was fixed in a simple loose bun and I started taking the hairpins out and then I slid the elastic band from her ponytail. I arranged her hair over her back and shoulders before putting my hands on her shoulders to gently turn her to face me.

"I am tired now, Aaron, actually I'm exhausted. Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Yes darling, I have a good three hours of daylight and want to get as much work done as possible."

I again took Pamela's hand and led her to the couch in the living room. I helped her lay down and then knelt down beside her. I touched her face gently with my hand and then pushed her long blond hair to one side. "Get some sleep for when you wake up you will be a new woman, my woman?" Finally I brought her wet a dishtowel with ice cubes wrapped inside for her face and to sooth her red from crying eyes before I went outside.

It was starting to get dark when Pamela came out of the house looking for me. She was barefoot and was wearing baggy sweatpants and a faded and well-worn green sweatshirt with her college logo on the front Pamela's hair was freshly brushed and was loose over her shoulders with the front section pulled away from her face and secured at the back of her head with a large barrette.

I had just finished my meal and I got up from the front porch steps brushing the crumbs from my clothing. "Well hello, darling, I hope you slept well and by the way thank you for dinner."

"Aaron, don't you think that I'm too old for you?"

"To use a cliché, you are as only as young as you feel. You are a beautiful woman, Pamela, tall and substantial with a marvelous figure. Being a vegetarian helps as does your treadmill."

"How did you know that I am a vegetarian?"

"For one you have no meat in your refrigerator and it is packed with fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables. You have an entire row of books your bookcase on vegetarian cooking only."

"You can easily pass for a much younger woman and as far as I am concerned your life experience, maturity and imagination are a bonus. I have no interest in young immature girls or women and I have had my share of both. Career wise you are very good at what you do and almost always get your way... even with those in corporate above you. You have turned down promotions to stay where you are so that you can restore this house to an era of a simpler time when men and women knew their place in society and were content."

"You love this house Pamela, and as big of a pain in the ass that you have been it is obvious that you appreciate the care that went into building it and you honor the craftsman that built it by restoring it as it was meant to be."

"You may have your career. I won't interfere, Ms. Rogers. Your house, your car your money they are yours for you earned them. I want Pamela the woman and I will have you on my terms because that is what you want as well. Turn around and face away from me." I quietly commanded.

Pamela turned and stood perfectly still. I put my arms around her trim waist and then kissed her cheek, putting my face next to hers so that I could feel her hair on my face and neck. "I saw the naughty websites, chat rooms, and message boards saved in your favorites on your lap top. I know what your fantasies and fetishes are and what you want and what you need, little girl. And I have read the stories you wrote about submissive women, one in particular, "Carmen the Cock Slave". That got a very good rating and many positive public comments praising it. You blush so nicely darling and it is very noticeable with your fair complexion."

Pamela wrote: He had me blushing like a young girl and my face felt hot and I was embarrassed and loving it. I could feel Aaron's hard cock pressing up against me and it felt huge. Would he make me his cock slave now? Carmen could only orgasm with a cock in her mouth and I never had a cock in mine. What does his taste like?

"Do you want to be my cock slave, Ms. Rogers?" I was too flustered to answer him, can you believe that, me? "Cat got your tongue darling, or should I say tiger? Do you still think that you can handle me?"

"No, Sir." I whispered

"Good answer, little girl, very good answer." As beagle9690 wrote in "Amish No More", "You do not have permission to speak........................."

I put my hand at the base of my throat as if I was Minerva or Sarah and I nodded my head, acknowledging that I understood him.

"Because of what just transpired between us I will be out of town most of the day tomorrow to tie up some loose ends. I'll stop at the store to see you before I leave. Now for a few mandates, I prefer skirts and dresses on women and on you in particular. You have magnificent legs, darling; I have seen you run so why hide them." Aaron took my shoulders and turned me to face him. "Do you shave your pussy, Pamela?" I shook my head for no, wanting to get down on my knees and suck on his cock. "I want everything shaved from the neck down and by everything, everything better be slick and smooth. As for your pussy twice a day should suffice. Do you remember what happened in to Carmen the cock slave when her master found stubble on her pubis Mon?"

I nodded yes. Of course I remembered, I wrote it. Wolf, Carmen's Master, cut Carmen's beautiful, long gold blond hair brutally short with the scissors and threatened to shave her head and keep her permanently bald if it happened again. I loved my long hair and to fantasize about having it done to someone else was one thing and to have it done to me was another.

"The rules have changed darling and I am back on the field and you are kneeling on the ground at my feet. When I return tomorrow it will be look and touch and taste." He kissed me again, this time on the mouth and he tasted like peppermint. I didn't want his kisses to end.

Aaron let go of me and walked away leaving me quivering with desire for him, my God how I wanted him to stay. He was at his truck when I remembered I still didn't have permission to speak; he must have forgotten to tell me? I ran after him down the driveway and he turned smiling...he didn't forget.

I stopped and put my hand at the base of my throat, smiling and looking down as is proper. He held my chin with his thumb and forefinger and gently lifted my head to look into my eyes and said. "Yes, you may speak." I put my arms around his neck and I hugged him crying happy tears now and it felt so good and I was so horny. Aaron buried his hands in my hair and kissed my mouth as no man had ever kissed me before and I thought his first two kisses were wonderful but this was one was even better.

Not that I have been kissed by many men. Actually just one; we were teenagers and he was drunk and was groping me roughly while sticking his tongue in my mouth...yuck. I haven't had a boyfriend since my senior in high school because of my tunnel vision to achieve my career goals. My sexual outlet is masturbation fueled by unrealistic fantasies from what I read and write. With masturbation I have complete control as does everyone. Now everything is happing so fast and spontaneously. I am totally out of control and loving it.... what an idea for a story this would make.

"I really have to go, my beautiful Lady, remember what I told you."

After he left I drove to the drugstore to purchase new hi-tech razors and shaving cream, shampoos and conditioners, plus everything else I could think of to make myself even more beautiful for my Master. I might have gone a little overboard because I put almost $400.00 on my credit card and I didn't care because it was for him.

I showered in tepid water washing my hair twice and then gave myself leave-in hot oil conditioner followed by putting on a shower cap so that I could take a long soak in a hot bathtub and pleasure myself. I filled the tub with hot water, added some vanilla scented bath oil and lit some vanilla scented candles. This is my daily routine except for the hot oil treatment which I do once a month and I change the scents to suit my moods. Normally I use my regular conditioners after washing my hair and use tepid water to wash out the conditioner.

I was relaxing in the tub just thinking, thinking about him and getting aroused while imagining what it would be like to suck on his cock. All the men in my stories had long thick ones that were eight inches long or better and everyone knows that does not happen in real life. I was cupping my breasts and playing with my nipples, I have such sensitive nipples and have no one to suck on them... well now I do, oh God this feels so good and I am so naughty. Mother first caught me masturbating when I was ten years old and there was hell to pay.

She told me that I was dirty and naughty and I got a terrible spanking; that was not the end of it. I had long blond waist length curls in those days and mother dressed me up like a little doll in frilly dresses and such. My hair was a much lighter then, being a golden blond that has since darkened with age. After my spanking Mother made me change into jeans and a tee shirt and took me to her hairdresser to have my waist length curls shorn from my head. When we arrived I was marched to the chair and made to sit down. Mother then talked quietly to Donna. I was left with a terrible short boy's haircut. It was quite short on the sides and back, about half an inch long and was tapered down with the clippers too about an eighth of an inch at my hairline.

My beautiful hair was shorn down on the crown to 2 inches long and then brutally thinned with the thinning shears. Finally, Donna wet it down with water followed by a dab of hair cream and then parted it on the right to no avail; I looked like a tall gangly boy with wild cowlicks. Before she removed the cape Donna leaned forward and whispered. "I'm so sorry, honey." Mother then waited an hour for the next opening and read magazines. She then had Donna trim the ends of her mid- back length curly red hair. I was made to stand in the corner in front of the other stylist and customers as further punishment adding to my shame and humiliation: nobody know why I was given such a haircut, at least I will give Mother that.

She dragged me out of the hairdressers and then hissed at me in the parking lot by the car. "If you want to act like a dirty boy you can damn well look like one, Princess? Just remember that I'm the Queen and it is time for you to grow up!" Mother then gave her head a toss followed my smoothing down her long red curls and was smiling.

My Daddy called me that, Princess. He left Mother for a younger, mild mannered woman. His new wife, Jenny is rather plain but is so sweet and such a dear. She is not a beautiful woman like my Mother.

I received short haircuts from that time on, although not as severe as the first, every six weeks until my junior year of high school when I started to grow my hair out defying my Mother. Then my full scholarships allowed me to move out and to attend college where I was finally out from under her thumb.

God this feels so good and Aaron is so handsome, he makes me giddy when he kisses me. Yes, Pamela that's it, use your fingers on your plump little clit, oh I can wait to see him tomorrow...mmm... I'm coming....................

I was nodding off in the tub thinking about Aaron, he also said that we would be lovers as well; lovers.... then my cell phone rang. I reached for my cell phone annoyed at the intrusion but hopeful that the call was from Aaron. Perhaps my Master was calling to tell me that he was spending the night, what a naughty girl I was thinking that, my Master, as I hugged myself.

"Hello Pamela, this is John. The coolers in dairy are down and I have shifted some things to frozen and shifted the rest where there was room. Do you have further instructions?"

John was one of my Assistant Managers with an open schedule and he works various shifts. John is in his sixties and is a clothes hound always dressing to the nines favoring bright colored shirts and ties. He is also an avowed bachelor and he treats me like a younger sister. He is a very competent man and knows my store inside and out.

As to the reason for the late phone call, I suppose that I do micromanage a bit. But damn it, my store is the top rated store with the highest sales volume in three states. Nobody complains when the Ice Queen gives them their bi-yearly bonuses. Shivering, I turned on the hot water to reheat my bath and slip down further into the tub before I answered.

"No, I'm sure that you can handle things without me and I won't be coming down tonight. Thank you for calling but it wasn't necessary. You are more than capable of handling things without me and I'm lucky to have you."

"Pamela, are you feeling all right?" "Yes, Johnny, I feel absolutely wonderful." I replied, wishing that I was talking to Aaron and hoping that he still might call. "Well... thanks for the compliment." He said a little surprised. "I will tell you more about it at our managers meeting tomorrow."

After I hung up I checked the screen on my cell phone and it was later then I thought. I started shaving my legs and then under my arms and shaved twice wanting everything perfect for him. I was a little nervous about shaving my pussy having never done that before. Aaron said that he wanted it smooth and slick...I started with the scissors cutting off the bulk of my hairy bush. Next I lathered it well and shaved my pussy twice with a women's four-blade razor and then checked with a hand mirror for any stray hairs. Finding none I rinsed well in cool water to close the pores and then applied a soothing balm.

Finally, I blow-dried my hair damp and then stood in front of the full length mirror behind my bedroom door. I ran my hands over smooth Pubis Mons and I was smiling pleased with the results. It felt wonderful and I felt so much cleaner as I admired my reflection; I did have a nice figure. I contemplated why I never thought of shaving down there before, I wrote about other women doing or ordered to do it. Was I really a beautiful woman, of course I was, Aaron said so and blunt has its advantages.

I am certainly a healthy woman living a clean vegetarian lifestyle. I keep fit with yoga and my elliptical tread mill. I ran my hand over my tight stomach and then stroked my breasts. I watched my nipples harden.... I was most certainly a horny one.

Horny or not I had a store to run with an early meeting with my assistant managers tomorrow. Fortunately, after everything that happened to me today I had no trouble falling asleep that night and my dreams were many and pleasant, particularly the last one. The dream I awoke from as my alarm went off the following morning....coincidence, I think not...a portent, perhaps.

I was on my diamond throne; a throne carved from a perfect blue white diamond, cold and hard...the throne of the Ice Queen. It caught the light from the many beeswax candles high above in the chandeliers bathing me in its soft light and illuminating my regal and imperious countenance. My tiger skin cloak was draped over my shoulders, covering my nakedness. I was holding court over my obedient and loyal subjects.

Suddenly there was a defending boom followed by more as the massive iron bound doors to the throne room shook from the repeated blows of a battering ram or the iron shod hooves of a warhorse. My subjects fled in terror to the far corners of the throne room as my armored knights rushed to reinforce the door.

It was time; I sensed it in my dream as the formidable black paladin's ebony warhorse burst through the doors rearing up on its hind legs. The stallion's front feet rang on the stone floor as they came down. Those forceful blows caused the doors to be partially blasted from their hinges and the force of them opening scattered my dandy knights as if they were animated playing cards. The rogue knight sitting on this magnificently hung beast of war was dressed in battered and scarred black armor. He dismounted and walked towards me and I rose to meet him his challenge, convinced that I could handle him.

I could not see his face through his visor and he pushed past me to stand before my diamond throne. "Your reign is over, Ice Queen." He announced, as I followed him and then stood beside him, now unsure. He then snatched my tiger skin from me and placed it over his shoulders, leaving me naked. "You may have it back when you learn to be a good kitty." Then in one fluid motion drew the long two-handed bastard sword from the scabbard hanging on his back. He smote with his blade shattering my diamond throne into a million shards that melted as if they were ice to a hot blue flame and with my throne so did my heart......................