Tigress to Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose that now is a good a time as any to show you." He folded the bear skin and put it to one side while I pulled back the sheets and the white virgin woolen blankets wondering what he was talking about.

Then he took off his tee shirt; Aaron had red terrible scars from the bite and claw marks on his upper back and shoulders. I got into bed with him and he just held me for awhile, stroking my hair and kissing me. I just couldn't get close enough to him and I was hoping that he would confide in me. He said that he would tell me the story in the morning, adding, "Tonight is your night, my little virgin."

I am a tall woman and I have intimidated politically correct or timid men; it was ridiculous to call me a little anything. If anyone but Aaron had said that to me I would have been annoyed or angry and pointed it out and pounced on them. But not with Aaron, particularly not after the way he easily handled me as I tried to race him to the cabin. I found "little virgin" to be very sweet and comforting; I really was a virgin even though my hymen was gone.

We made love lying on our sides facing one another and he was very gentle and considerate; I had two wonderful orgasms and he licked and touched me, especially my breasts in ways I never thought possible. Aaron knows how and where to touch a woman, as well as where and how to kiss.

Afterwards I fell asleep next to him on that huge bed and woke up late the next morning snuggled up to him. I lightly touched his terrible, brave scars, kissing them lightly as not to wake him, which I did anyway.

"Good morning, darling."

"Good morning, Peppermint Knight."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" He asked, pulling me closer and kissing my mouth. "Are you tired of Master, already?"

"No, of course not, Master." I replied, and then I told him about my dream.

"Such an imagination." He said smiling and I kissed his dimples. "As well as coincidental." He then added.

"One of my first impressions of you was of a tigress with her claws and teeth showing. Your beautiful eyes, Pamela, tiger eyes; coincidence you see."

I wasn't convinced; it isn't every day that a girl falls in love.

"You said that you would tell me in the morning, Aaron."

Aaron told me that he was camping alone in the Rocky Mountains to get away and think after his Grandfather died. "My Grandpa took him there when I was little. In those days it was not as built up as it is now. It was the off season in the late fall and I had a cabin, actually a lean-to in a far corner away from everybody. A woman, the woman's eight year old daughter, Cindy, and the woman's boyfriend rented a cabin with all the amenities in my camping area. Twice I went over to tell them politely to turn down the boom box, the third time the boom box met with an unfortunate accident. "

"You broke it didn't you?" I asked and he just smiled.

"These people wanted to feed everything in sight, squirrels, chipmunks, porcupines, you name it and they were drinkers, although he did pick up the beer cans after the demise of his boom box; he was all mouth. Cindy was attacked by a bear that the boyfriend was feeding beer soaked bread and then just beer, tossing sealed aluminum beer cans for it to bite and laughing when the beer squirted out and then bear drank it. To make a long story short I killed the bear with an axe."

"What did the boyfriend do, did he help?"

"He knocked himself senseless by running into a tree while trying to get away." "What about Cindy's mother?" "At least she tried to help, drunk though she was: she was mauled quite badly and almost died." "And, Cindy?" I asked. "She had minor injuries to her right foot. Cindy's Grandparents have full custody of her now. Mr. McKay, Bob, Cindy's Grandfather had the bear hide tanned and gave it to me as a gift."

"Is that Cindy with you in the photo hanging in the hallway?" "Yes, that was the day Cindy was baptized at Saint Luke's, her mother never got around to that: I'm Cindy's Godfather." "Is the axe in the corner by the front door the one that you used on the bear?" "You are just full of questions, darling and that's the last question on the subject; will you eat eggs and toast for breakfast?"

"Yes, what about the axe?"

"I'll tell you after breakfast. Put on one of my white tee shirts and get started. Three soft poached eggs and four pieces of rye toast for me please. I'm going to get your Mercedes........................."

My beautiful Pamela, how you made such a simple thing, poached eggs taste so delicious that morning; they were perfect. Not to mention the wonderful vegetarian dishes that you make for me now, my favorites being hot and spicy, like my lovely Lady. And when I returned with your car, what a wonderful greeting I received when you showered me with your sweet kisses convincing me then that perhaps this hound should stick around for bit...................

"Yes, that is the axe."

"May I look at it?"

"Yes of course you may, I said to make yourself at home, darling."

I brought it to him and then I removed the leather blade guard(sheath) and put it on the kitchen table. "This is considered a full size axe you see, a three and one-half pound head and a thirty inch handle. This blade style is perfect for the trees found on the East Coast and the handle is first growth hickory. It is made by Snow & Nealley in Maine. My Grandfather taught me my woodsman's skills and other things, things that they don't teach in the boy scouts."

"Such as axe fighting?" I asked. "Yes, Grandpa worked in the lumber camps as a young man and being a Swede took pride in doing anything possible with an axe. He also taught me how to skin game with one and build a cabin; a saw is more efficient but won't stop a man or...."

"Or a bear?" I interrupted.

"A heavy caliber rifle would be best and a large caliber handgun better, however in a pinch an axe can be a fierce weapon."

"Vikings carried axes." I pointed out, getting up from my chair and then standing behind while running my fingers through his hair.

"Peppermint Knights and now Vikings." He said, smiling, so I leaned over and kissed his dimples and then his mouth. "Did you have a dream about Vikings as well?" I sat on his lap and then put my arms around his neck before answering. "No, who is she, and why is she coming?

"Do you mean Annette?" He asked, kissing me.

"Yes, if that is the woman coming on short notice."

"Annette is part of the Community and will assist in your training."

"Is the Community like the Sanctorum?" I asked.

"The Sanctorum....No, the Community really exists. We are a small group of very private and discrete people, that's it. Annette will be here primarily for hair and makeup and for that she is the best. You probably won't like her nor will you be allowed admittance."

"Why can't I be admitted, it sounds fascinating, Master."

"Because you would be passed around and I will not allow that."

"Oh....are you still....I mean...."

"I'm member in good standing, yes, but I'm a hound, darling, and Annette has four lovers at present. To answer your next question, no she never was or never will be my lover. As far as the Community is concerned my status is now celibate. I will remain celibate until I share you with the Community or bring in someone else of quality, therefore celibate I remain. Annette coming here is a favor to me and nothing more. Did I say something funny?"

"No, but I can't even imagine you being celibate even though I understand the context in the community or any contest for that matter. And besides, I don't want to share you with anybody; I'm your woman not theirs The Community wouldn't like this tiger when I showed them my teeth and claws."

"Very well said, darling, I couldn't agree more. But you will do as you are told and cooperate with Annette."

"Yes, Sir, will you take me shopping now?"

"And you want to go shopping because?"

"For you to choose my special scent of course."

Speaking of Pamela, here she is now. "I'm ready, Aaron, how do I look................................. END OF CHAPTER ONE.