Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny---either do as I say or you're going to lose your wife---the choice is yours."

He was overcome with a hopeless despair as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband and lifted his hips and slid the trunks down to his knees.

Judy stifled a gasp of surprise when his prick sprang into her view.

OH MY GOD, she thought. IT'S BEAUTIFUL....

Then she wondered what on earth her daughter was talking about when she described it as 'small and puny'? It was at least six-inches long and two-inches around. He had a cock any man could be proud of.

She briefly wondered: Who, in Jennifer's limited experience, was she comparing John's cock to? How could she say it was small?

Judy shook her head clear—she needed to focus on the task at hand.

"All the way off, sweetie—take your trunks completely off...."

John meekly obeyed her. He closed his eyes trying desperately to escape the embarrassment of being naked before his mother-in-law.

He felt her soft hand caressing his chest; kneading the flesh of his breasts; rolling his nipples between her fingers. His body began to quake; his hips began to involuntarily thrust upwards.

Her hand took hold of his scrotum; her fingers made a small circle around his sensitive flesh. Then her other hand squeezed his hard cock; the pressure in his balls was unbearable—he knew what would happen next—he was powerless to fight it. He shivered and shuddered and waited for the cum to begin shooting out of his cock.

Suddenly, her fingers squeezed his scrotum and her hand pushed his balls down hard into his sac. It didn't hurt but now his balls were trapped beneath her fingers. He trembled and shook from her touch, but he was unable to cum.

She held him like this until his excitement subsided; when his prick went soft she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good boy—you're such a good boy, sweetie...you did real good...now we can move on to your next lesson---kiss me, sweetie, kiss me on the lips...I want to find out if you know how to kiss a woman."

His mind was a thick fog of doubt and uncertainty; kissing his mother-in-law on the lips is definitely wrong—isn't it? Yet he wanted to learn from her. He didn't know what to do.

"Sweetie, you promised to obey me...I know this is all new to you, but you have to trust me...if you don't do what I say I'm going to have to take you over my knee and give you a hard spanking..."

Her loins were aflame at the thought of spanking his beautifully rounded asscheeks. She told herself to calm down—that would come later.

She guided his face to hers. She pressed her warm lips to his and was immediately surprised and flattered when his cock sprang to attention so soon.

This boy is pure gold, she told herself. She shivered as she thought of the countless orgasms this boy would bring her once he was properly trained.

She fell in love with his lips—he was an excellent kisser. At least Jennifer had trained him well in one area.

He had never been so excited just from kissing. Her lips were plumper and fuller than his wife's; when her tongue darted in and out of his mouth the cum in his balls began to boil one more time.

A deep groan escaped his throat when he felt her hand tightly grasp his erection once again. She stroked it, slowly at first, then faster and harder. She knew it wouldn't take him long to cum.

When his body began to twitch and his hips bucked wildly she found his scrotum and pushed his balls downward preventing him from cumming one more time. He whimpered in frustration and bewilderment; he was on the verge of tears. Until today, the poor boy had never been denied his orgasm.

"Good boy," Judy cooed in his ear while she covered his cheeks with kisses. "...what a good boy you are...you're learning real fast..."

Judy was thrilled when she noticed he never lost his erection. It was still hard as a rock in her small hand. Her fingers traced its ridges and veins eliciting another moan of pleasure from deep within her son-in-law's throat.

"Mommy's going to reward you for being such a good boy...do you want mommy to give you a 'special treat'?" she asked while tightly squeezing his cock.

His cock was throbbing in her hand. His entire body trembled with pure lust.

"Y-Yes m-mommy---p-please give me a treat---oh God mommy...."

Judy threw a thick towel on the cement between his legs. She watched an expression of jaw-dropping astonishment spread across his pretty face as she sank to her knees and pushed his legs wider apart. She kissed the head of his pulsating cock.

The boy was in shock; in utter disbelief of what was about to happen. His eyes were as big around as saucers.

"Has your wife ever done this for you, baby?" she coyly asked in her sexiest voice. "Has Jennifer ever sucked your hard penis?"

"Oh my God no—she would never do that..." he dreamily answered her. And when he felt her lips take his flesh into her mouth he sank back in the chair, closed his eyes and began moaning; never stopping; unbelievable jolts of pleasure engulfed his entire body. He had never, ever experienced anything this fantastic in his young life.

Her fingers stroked his shaft while her moist lips slid up and down his throbbing cock. Her tongue teased his cockhead; when she licked along the underside of the ridge below his glans he nearly jumped out of the chair.

"OHHHHH-GODDDDD-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....."

She looked up at his wildly contorted face: Oh sweet Jesus—what a beautiful boy, she thought—so innocent and pure. Like a cherub; a little angel--writhing under her expert lips and tongue.

Her passion for the boy grew stronger. Any doubts about her love for him had completely washed away. All she felt now was a deep hunger to possess him body and soul; he would soon belong to her and she could shape and mold him any way she desired.

She couldn't wait any longer. Her fingers pushed aside the material covering her wet pussy and feverishly ran two fingers up and down her quivering cuntlips. She moaned into his cock.

When his hips began thrusting upwards, forcing more of his cock into her mouth her fingers found her large clitoris and furiously squeezed and stroked the ultra-sensitive bud.

She sucked his cock faster and harder; she prepared herself for his orgasm. She knew that after denying him twice he would unload a deluge of cum into her mouth.

When he cried out and she felt his cock expand in her mouth, she pinched her clit hard—sending her over-the-edge; waves crashing around her as both she and the boy bucked and jerked wildly in the throes of mind-numbing orgasms.

"OOHHHHHHHHH-MOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...."

She caught his creamy load on her tongue and lapped up every drop. She was thrilled with his taste; slightly sweet and absolutely delicious; the opposite of her husband's foul and nasty fluids.

When his prick went soft and she let it slide from her lips, it left a small stream of cum on her lower lip that she immediately licked-up; savoring the taste.

She looked up at the boy; his eyes wide open and glazed-over staring into space—a look of pure bliss on his pretty face. It was the first real, mind-blowing orgasm he had ever experienced.

In her heart she was overjoyed with a sense of supreme accomplishment. Tomorrow at this time, if everything goes according to her plan, this beautiful and innocent boy would be hers' forever.

She resumed her seat next to the boy and felt a satisfied glow as she listened to his breathing slowly returning to normal. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sweetie, did mommy make you feel good—did you like that, darling?" she whispered in his ear.

The sound of her voice shook him from of his reverie. He looked into her blue eyes; a look of pure adoration on his face.

"Oh Mommy that was...ohhh...I mean...I never knew...ohhh-Mommmyyyy...." he moaned as they hugged each other tightly.

She smiled broadly at him and said, "Sweetie, why don't you take a shower...I'll go start making dinner...."

He suddenly became aware of his nudity; his face turned red as he scrambled to pull up his trunks.

Judy laughed then looked him squarely in the eyes and softly said, "Sweetie, don't be embarrassed—I want to see you naked every day..."

She was engulfed in a sudden warmness as she saw the look of wide-eyed wonderment on his angelic face.

"Sweetie, if you're a good boy, mommy is going to give you an 'extra' special treat tomorrow..." she said as she stroked his cheek and neck. "Would you like to put your hard penis inside Mommy tomorrow?"

His eyes flew open even wider. "OH-GOD...oh Mommy...but you're my—oh God..."

"Will you be a good boy for Mommy?" she repeated.

"Ohhhhh...yes, Mommy—I'll be a good boy for you...." he replied even though he had no idea what she meant by him being 'a good boy'.

Later that evening at bedtime, as Judy was kneeling between her husbands' legs running her tongue up and down his massive organ; she wriggled her nose and thought to herself, 'His cock tastes different tonight.'

Earlier, he had commanded her to slowly lick every inch of his cock; starting at the base then up to his slit. She peaked up at his face; he was watching her every movement with a strange sneer on his thin lips.

She wracked her brain trying to identify the taste; it wasn't unpleasant; it was vaguely familiar; she knew she had tasted it before somewhere.

Finally, after taking a deep breath the aroma struck her mind like a thunderbolt---IT'S CUNT-JUICE, she screamed to herself. THE SON-OF-A-BITCH FUCKED ANOTHER WOMAN TODAY.

She had a brief flashback to a time long ago when the older neighbor girl had seduced her into licking her pussy. There was no mistake: She was licking dried pussy-juice from her husband's cock.

She heard him chuckle above her; he must have seen the glow of discovery light up her face when she suddenly realized what it was she was tasting on her tongue..

Neither of them spoke a word. She continued pleasing him with her tongue while an all-consuming fear coursed through her entire body.

Her darkest suspicion was now confirmed: She was getting too old for him--he was going to dump her in favor of a younger woman. She would be left penniless and homeless; totally destitute. She had a feeling that day was coming; she just didn't know how soon it would take place.

"SUCK MY COCK," Achmed screamed at her.

She paused; hesitated. His command startled her; he'd never spoken to her like that before. She told herself to calm down; there was nothing she could do now; another day or two her plan would be in place. In the meantime she had to obey him and keep him satisfied.

She sucked his cock with a renewed vigor; a sense of purpose. She imagined it was Johnny's cock in her mouth; she stroked and sucked it with loving expertise.

When he cried out and discharged in her mouth she swallowed every drop. He fell asleep almost immediately. She ran to the bathroom and drank from the all-too familiar bottle of mouthwash. She gargled and spit until his putrid taste was eradicated from her senses.

He was snoring loudly when she emerged from the bathroom. There was no point in trying to sleep now, she thought. His deafening noise would keep her awake until she collapsed from exhaustion anyway.

She covered her nudity with a terry-cloth robe and silently crept into the hallway. She stealthily walked towards her daughter's bedroom; her ears on high-alert for any sounds coming from the room.

She thought she heard kissing sounds. Then she definitely heard Jennifer 'Oooo'ing and Ahhh-ing'.

The hair on the back of her neck stood straight; she was overtaken with panic.

OH NO, she thought. PLEASE GOD NO. Don't tell me he was able to do it--don't tell me he was finally able to fuck my daughter.

She silently cursed herself. How could she have been so wrong? How could I have cured him in such a short time? How could I have been so stupid?

Suddenly, she heard her daughter scream: "YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN—A REAL MAN CAN SATISFY HIS WIFE—A REAL MAN HAS A REAL COCK—NOT THAT TINY THING YOU HAVE—NOW GET BETWEEN MY LEGS AND EAT MY PUSSY UNTIL I CUM—OR CAN"T YOU DO THAT RIGHT EITHER, YOU SISSY-BOY?"

Judy exhaled a sigh of relief and smiled to herself. She heard unmistakable whimpering noises that had to be coming from Johnny.

I'd better get some rest, she thought while walking back to her bedroom. That poor boy is going to need all the love and understanding I can give him.

The next morning Johnny was absent from the breakfast table.

"Where's your husband?" Judy innocently asked Jennifer.

Jennifer stared at her mother with a look of bemused confusion.

"Ah...he's not feeling too well...." the young girl answered.

Achmed left for work, and just as Jennifer was about to go too, she turned to her mother and said somewhat contemptuously, "I followed your advice...I think I turned him into a vegetable...he's just lying there in the fetal position—staring at nothing---I feel horrible, mother."

"Dear, you did the right thing—you'll see—all the experts say the first night is the most difficult--he'll snap out of it," she said through a smile and lying eyes.

When Jennifer stormed out of the house, Judy immediately went to their bedroom and opened the door. He was on the bed, in his pajama bottoms, sure enough: curled-up in the fetal position.

Her heart went out to her baby boy. She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked his arm and shoulders.

"Sweetie...are you alright?" she asked.

She heard him begin to cry; softly at first—tears trickling down his cheeks. She lay on the bed and pulled him to her. She held him in her arms.

"Baby, everything is going to be okay...Mommy is going to make everything better for you..."

He finally moved; he threw his arms around her and pressed his face into her shoulder. His sobbing grew louder; tears flowed freely from his eyes onto the front of her white blouse. She held and stroked his shaking body.

"Mommy's here for you...tell Mommy what's wrong—let Mommy help you...."

"Mommy?" he asked in a choked voice.

"Yes, baby boy—what is it...you can ask Mommy anything."

"I'm a failure, Mommy...I'm not a man...she thinks I'm a sissy-boy...." his voice was low, meek.

She licked at the salty tears on his face then their lips pressed together—tentatively at first, and then with a fury and passion she'd thought she'd never experience again.

Their tongues meshed together as one. She shifted their positions on the bed; his back pressed into her breasts. She stroked his chest, kissing and gently nibbling on his neck. She heard his breath catch in his throat.

She lowered her hand knowing what she would find. She grasped his hardness through the cotton of his pajama bottoms. She squeezed it one—two--three times then she undid the snap and pushed the bottoms down exposing his erection.

Her hand quickly brought him to the brink of orgasm then she tugged at his balls until his crisis had subsided. She then stroked him again. She brought him to the edge three times and three times she denied his release.

His head was rolling side-to-side as she squeezed his cock once again and stroked it faster and harder. He was beside himself on the bed: incessantly groaning as his body flopped around like a fish out of water. She had gotten him to forget all about his failure.

This time she would give him what he wanted—what he desperately needed.

His cries of pleasure grew louder as his hips began to buck wildly; her hand driving him crazy with lust.

She nipped at his earlobe then whispered: "Cum for Mommy, sweetie...be a good boy and cum for Mommy...."

When her tongue dived into his ear his balls exploded. The bed shook and vibrated with his violent movements while his cock spewed stream after stream of hot cum wildly in the air.

"MOMMY-OH-MOMMY-I'M-CUMMING-MOMMY-I'M-CUMMINGGGGGGGG...."

Afterwards, she stroked his face and said: "You are not a sissy-boy, sweetie---you are ALL MAN...you are MY MAN and never forget that I love you...."

"Sweetie," she said, "...take a shower and get dressed...Mommy wants you to run some errands for her...I want you to go shopping for tomorrow's pool party, okay?"

They gazed into each others' eyes then he said: "Yes, Mommy..."

Before she got off the bed they kissed and embraced. Lips pressed tightly together as they clung to each other. The intensity of her feelings surprised Judy. She reluctantly broke off the kiss.

She felt a glow deep in her heart as she left the room--she really did love the boy. He touched her soul like no other man—he made her feel like a whole woman after years of being someone's trophy wife.

If everything went as planned, she would mold him into her ideal man: obedient to her every wish, and eager and capable of satisfying her basest sexual desires and needs.

After all, men are stupid creature's whose brains are hanging between their legs; keep them in a state of constant sexual tension, and they are as meek and obedient as five-year old boys.

She was confident of her powers over her daughter, as well. She had already skillfully manipulated Jennifer throughout her young life; and once she suffers through her upcoming ordeal, Judy knew she would be able to influence and shape her young mind into her own way of thinking.

Yes, she thought. The three of them would live in this big house happily ever after.

Once John had left to do the shopping, Judy was doing some light cleaning in the kitchen when the phone rang; it startled her, she didn't have any girlfriends—Achmed had forbidden her to associate with anyone outside of his circle of friends, and none of his friends would call knowing he was at work.

When she answered and said "Hello"—a female voice said to her: "Judy, you old slut—it's been a long time..." Judy instantly froze; the voice sent a cold shiver up her spine, "...how does it feel to be an old, used-up hag at the age of thirty-three?"

It was Verna, Achmed's assistant at the office. A woman she pitied; and a woman who terrified her. She was the woman from whom she had stolen her husband.

"W-What is it Verna? Why are you calling me?" she asked in a dead-voice.

She heard laughter then Verna said: "Why dear, is that any way to greet an old friend?"

"We've never been friends, and you know it," she spat into the phone.

Verna laughed again then said: "You stupid twat—Achmed told me how much you enjoyed licking my pussy-juice off his cock last night—doesn't that make us close friends now?"

"WHAT?" WHY WOULD HE TELL YOU THAT?" So it was HER that he'd fucked yesterday. Judy was incredulous that her husband was still screwing that bitch after all these years.

"You really are the stupid cunt he says you are---your husband tells me everything...we're closer than ever...he says he's NEVER had an interesting conversation with you—he thinks you're the dumbest woman he's ever known."

Judy was absolutely stunned to hear those words; how could her husband betray her like that? And worse, how could he share the intimate details of their life with THAT woman?

"Anyway, dear, I just hate to be the one to tell you this---but your days are numbered---your sorry ass is about to be thrown out on the street, and there is nothing you can do about it."

This wasn't news to Judy, but she hated to hear it from Verna.

"We shared a good laugh yesterday when he showed me the pre-nup you signed---what were you thinking, dear? Did that bubble-brain inside that pretty head of yours really believe that the old lecherous bastard would stay with you forever?"

"I was young---it happened so fast...I didn't know any lawyers or anything...he said it was a standard agreement between men and women in his country...."

"Well, dear, guess what? He's found a younger and fresher version of you and he's planning on marrying her---you're out—the new slut is in...and she might even be dumber than you...men are such animals—all they care about are their dicks...."