Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The banker had never seen someone have the life sucked out of their soul before his eyes. He quickly said, "Let me park the car...we'll go inside and talk...."

Judy sat across from the banker at his desk. He was shuffling papers, showing Judy her signature on many different papers, and explaining what each document meant. She didn't understand any of it. All she knew for sure was that she was not now, nor ever would be a rich woman.

Worst of all, the stark reality of what she had done brutally slapped her across the face: she had given over her only child to a sexually sadistic, monster of a man.

May the good Lord protect my little girl, she said to herself.

"Mrs. Faisel? Ah...Mrs. Faisel, are you listening to me?"

Judy thought the lights were too bright as she tried to focus on reality.

"Yes...yes, Mr. Hallstrom...you were saying?"

When she looked him in the eyes his gaze fell to the papers on his desk. He wiggled and squirmed in his chair.

"Mrs. Faisel, since you verified these are, indeed, your signature, I'm afraid I have to...I'm afraid everything is in order...you will not receive the money because this paper was not signed by noon today—that is the law—you agreed to it by signing this other paper here...I have no choice in this matter...and well...."

"Well, what? Mr. Hallstrom?"

"By not signing this paper, you also...ah, you have lost your house, as well...I'm very sorry, but the agreement is quite clear and binding...."

Three days, she thought. Three days to pack fifteen years of her life and move to who-knows-where?

"Three days is not a lot of time to find somewhere to move all my furniture and belongings, Mr. Hallstrom," she stated flatly.

"Well, ah, Mrs. Faisel, the bank now owns not only your house, but everything in it...here, see this paper...I'm sorry but the only items you may remove from the house are literally—just your clothes."

"And Mrs. Faisel...effective at 12:01pm today...all of your credit cards have been canceled...."

She sat in stunned disbelief. She wondered if Achmed was going to leave her with anything at all.

"...and, once again, I'm very, very sorry Mrs. Faisel but this paper says you own a Cadillac—is that true?"

And the answer to her question was a resounding NO.

"Yes, it's in the parking lot...my son-in-law drove me here...."

"I, ah...I'm not sure how to say this, Mrs. Faisel, but...since it is a mobile asset and could easily be manipulated, we're going to have to confiscate the car immediately...I'm very sorry...."

A full minute passed before she was able to speak.

In a small voice she asked, "How are we supposed to get home?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to make other arrangements...I'm very sorry Mrs. Faisel...you know, this could all have been avoided if you'd gotten here an hour earlier."

The banker turned beet-red realizing he misspoke: "I'm so sorry...I'm very, very sorry...."

Before she knew what was happening, a security guard was standing beside her.

"Johnson here will escort you to the vehicle...you can remove any personal items, and then if you would...please give him the keys."

That was it. In just ten minutes, fifteen years of her life was washed away, and her entire future was ruined.

"Oh, I almost forgot..." he said as he handed her an envelope.

"Mr. Faisel was here yesterday and wanted me to give you this...I'm so sorry, ma'am...have a good day."

It was the longest walk of her life. Johnny had seen the security guard with her and had jumped out of the car as she approached.

"W-What's wrong, Mommy? Why do you look like that?" he asked with a scared look on his face.

"Dear," she said, "it seems there will be some changes coming in our lives...give the man the car keys."

"What? Why? He can't take our car," he said defiantly.

"GIVE HIM THE KEYS," she screamed.

The boy wore a stunned expression as he reluctantly gave the keys to the guard. Judy looked around and saw a bench on the corner at the bus stop. She walked toward the bench, the boy followed closely behind.

When she sat down she said, "Johnny, do not do or say anything...just sit beside me and stay quiet...Mommy has some thinking to do, okay?"

"Yes, Mommy," he softly said with a look of serious confusion on his face.

OH MY GOD—WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO NOW? Her mind screamed in anguish.

Ugly images of hardcore, mind-numbing poverty filled her head. She pictured the ramshackle trailer she grew up in with her mother; the hunger she went to bed with; their toothless, leering neighbors taunting her; Crazy Larry following her everywhere she went; the drunken bums her mother brought home who tried to crawl into her bed when they were done satisfying themselves with her mother.

She buried her face in her hands and wept softly. Johnny moved closer to her and put his arm around her. He silently stroked her back and shoulders until she ran out of tears.

She fumbled around inside her purse. When she found the number she was looking for, she pressed the digits and waited for an answer.

"HELLO," a female voice shouted at her.

"Verna...this is Judy...you said to call you if—"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT SON-OF-A-BITCH? WHERE IS YOUR GODDAMN HUSBAND? IS HE STILL IN TOWN, OR DID THE BASTARD GET AWAY?"

"Verna, what's wrong? What happened?" she asked. "He left—he went to Florida,"

"FLORIDA? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU STUPID TWAT—HE'S GOING TO SAUDI ARABIA AND HE'S TAKING HIS LITTLE SLUT WITH HIM."

"DON"T CALL MY DAUGHTER A SLUT—SHE'S A GOOD GIRL AND—"

"YOUR DAUGHTER? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HE TOOK JILLIAN WITH HIM---HE TOOK HIS OFFICE TRAMP WITH HIM...."

Now Judy felt real fear—cold, hard, palpable fear; the roll-up-into-a-ball and hide-in-a-corner-and-pretend-you're-invisible kind of fear.

"PLEASE CALM DOWN VERNA---PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?" she shouted into the phone.

"Oh my God—he's got your daughter, too? What a sick and greedy pervert---one little white girl isn't enough for the bastard...."

"VERNA---PLEASE---WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

She heard the woman breathing hard into the phone. "Judy, your bastard husband closed-down the company a couple hours ago...everyone got fired...his goons came in and made us all leave...two-hundred people out of work...the fuckers never even gave us our final paychecks...."

"Well, how do you know where he went? He told me he was taking Jennifer to Florida to meet his mother."

"HIS MOTHER? HIS MOTHER DIED WHEN HE WAS TEN YEARS OLD..." Judy heard bitter laughter from the woman. "Jesus Christ, girl—I'm so sorry...he took'em both with him? Good God, that rat-bastard kidnapped both Jennifer and Jillian and is flying them half-way around the world to do God-knows-what to those poor girls...I'm so sorry, Judy...."

Judy couldn't deal with that image now. She had to get that thought out of her mind.

"Verna," she softly said, "...the asshole sold the house and the car and left me and Johnny with no money or credit cards—we're sitting at a bus stop—we don't even have bus fare home...."

After a short pause Verna said, "Tell me where you're at, dear, I'll come and get you."

Judy was about to put her phone in her purse when she remembered the slip of paper Achmed had given her. She recognized the prefix as the Miami area and wondered whose phone number it was so she called the number.

A woman's voice answered and said: "Liberty City Wal-Mart—how may I direct your call?"

Her face was ashen white as she dropped the phone into her purse. She looked at the envelope she was still holding in her hand. The envelope Achmed had given the banker to give to her. With trembling fingers she opened it and read:

Dear Cunt,

As you read this we are probably still in the air flying to my family compound in Riyadh. You may now also be aware we are not alone. Yes, my slut receptionist is accompanying us on the trip, as well.

Once I arrive home, there will be a wedding. A marriage has been arranged between a local girl and myself; it is my families fervent wish I produce offspring to continue our proud heritage. My bride-to-be is very young, with many childbearing years ahead of her. My personal goal is to produce twenty children from her.

Since my wife will be busy attending to the children, I will need to find entertainment elsewhere. This is why your daughter and the office slut are important. They will be my concubines and provide me with countless amusements and pleasures for many years to come.

I am especially looking forward to stretching Jennifer's young pussy, and repeatedly sodomizing her mouth and asshole. And with your daughter's pedigree, I am sure she will grow accustomed to, and become proficient at sucking Jillian's pretty little red-haired cunt.

My Big Brown Arab Cock is stiff with anticipation.

In closing, I want to offer a sincere Thank You. My original idea was simply to take your daughter by subterfuge, and reward you handsomely for your loss. You could have lived out your life in luxurious style. Instead, you saved me millions of dollars.

Upon hearing your repugnant plan, I was so repulsed and sickened that you would sell your own daughter for money; I decided you needed to be punished.

I have a feeling your coming years will be filled with misery, and most likely venereal diseases.

Below you will find the names and phone numbers of my closest countrymen living near you. You have met them all at parties, and they all expressed an interest in fucking your cunt and asshole, and to have you on your knees sucking their Big Brown Arab Cocks. Treat them right, and they will be very generous to you. I have no doubt that you will soon be contacting each and every one of them.

Accept the fact that you will never see your daughter again. Do not even try. Your attempts will be futile, but if you succeed in causing me anger, I will make your daughter's life even more miserable than your own.

Good luck with your life---you are going to need it.

A.F.

Oh my baby—oh my baby---oh my poor baby. Be strong, sweetie—I'm going to find you, my darling girl. Mommy is going to find you and bring you home.

Just then Verna drove up and honked the horn. Johnny opened the front door for Judy and she climbed inside the car; he sat in the backseat.

They sped off for the last time to Judy's beautiful mansion.

Jennifer gazed dreamily out of the window at the clouds; they looked like giant pillows to her; she wanted to reach out and capture their essence in her tiny hands.

She was giddy with joy that Daddy had chosen her to make this trip with him. She wanted more than anything to spend more time with him. It didn't matter that he was in first class and she was sitting in the middle of the airplane.

From time-to-time he came back and sat beside her; held her hands and kissed her cheeks; telling her what fun they would have together. Whenever he stood to return to his seat she could see the telltale bulge in his pants. She was both scared and thrilled that he reacted to her that way.

When she had boarded the plane and waited in her seat, she watched all the people filing down the aisle. If they were going to Miami like Daddy had said, it seemed very odd to her that except for one or two others, everyone on the plane appeared to be of Middle Eastern descent.

The only other girl on the flight was a cute redhead who was sitting somewhere far behind her; when she had passed-by earlier, their eyes inadvertently met, and they smiled at one another. She seemed nice.

Near the rear of the plane the pretty redhead wasn't sure what she had gotten herself into. She was beginning to regret her decision to fly to Saudi Arabia to meet Achmed's mother. It seemed like an awful long flight just to follow a family tradition.

And who is that blonde girl sitting so many rows ahead of her? She couldn't tell for certain, but it looked like Achmed kept leaving his first-class seat to sit next to that girl. She began to have a real uneasy feeling about this whole trip.

Up in first class, Achmed sat back with a pillow over his lap to hide his arousal. He was deep in contemplation. Tonight, he would definitely use one of his girls to relieve his erection, but which one should it be?

Was it too soon to break his stepdaughter's hymen? And how would he go about it? He couldn't imagine she would willingly open her legs for him; he may have to take her by force; which had a certain appeal to him, as well.

Then there was Jillian. He loved her enthusiasm, and also the skillful way she used her lips and tongue. Her pussy was fresh and tight—that was a possibility. But she too still had a cherry to pick. He pictured her squatting over his loins; a look of abject fear in her eyes, knowing how painful the taking of her rear virginity would be.

Whoever he chose for the evening, he knew he would enjoy her. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep; basking in the inner glow and pride of knowing two of the prettiest white girls he'd ever laid eyes on were now and forever his personal property.