Tilted Kilt Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie surprises Danika ... with her friend Heather.
3.3k words
4.68
44.7k
25
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpected Visit

It was a little after midnight and I was just clocking out from my shift as a waitress at the Tilted Kilt when my cell rang. "Hello?"

"Danika? It's Katie."

Katie is the nineteen year-old daughter of the woman I'm currently fucking. I met Katie a couple months earlier when she was home from college for spring break. Katie had told her mom she was swearing off guys without having ever been fucked. Her mom, Susan, asked me to show Katie what she would be missing if she did.

I saw her with her mother a couple times before she went back to school, but only to go shopping. We stayed in contact by cell and text as she finished out her school year. I didn't know she was back in San Diego.

"Danika," I could barely hear her over the throbbing of the bass from whatever club she was in at the moment. "I need a place to crash tonight. I've been drinking and mom would freak."

I was beat from working a double, my body just wanting to lay between the cool, soft sheets and sleep. Having a seemingly drunk party girl sleeping on my couch didn't seem like a great idea at the time.

"Danika .. I really need a place for the night. I won't be a problem. I promise!"

I found myself weakening. I knew Susan would be upset with Katie even though she had to know it happened at college. "Ok Katie. I'll be home in ten minutes. You remember the address?"

"Thanks Danika. You're the best! Oh ... I have a friend with me, but she won't be a problem either."

Before I could say anything else, Katie hung up the phone. I tried calling her back but it just rang before going to voicemail. Now I was pissed to go along with tired but figured I just bitch her out when she got to my apartment. My roommate was gone for a few days so they could just sleep on her bed. I just hoped they didn't get sick in the night.

The work uniform is skimpy little red kilts for skirts and white shirts that barely cover my 36C breasts. White, knee-high socks and black heels round out the outfit. Having only been home a couple minutes, I'd only kicked off my heels when the bell rang.

Opening the door, Katie half-lunged, half-fell at me. She was able to plant a kiss on my lips. She pulled her friend in behind her as we backed away from the door. I tried to look mad at her, but her sexy smile made it nearly impossible to be.

"This is my friend Heather. I'm sorry I lied to you on the phone but I didn't want you to say no." Her words were just a bit slurred as she spoke.

Even in the low light of my apartment, it was obvious these girls were dressed to thrill. Katie is about 5'4" with long, curly red hair. She has beautiful eyes, perfectly shaped breasts and the cutest ass. She was wearing a tight shirt, no bra, a very short skirt and high heels.

"You're right. I probably would have said no but you should have asked anyway. How did you get into any clubs anyway?" My eyes were watching Heather as she moved a bit unsteadily around the room. As sexy as Katie is, Heather is even more so. She's about the same size as Katie but her straight blonde hair hung over her breasts. She is thin like Katie with incredible legs. And her face was that of a model, thin with a perfectly shaped nose and delicious lips.

"I know some guys from high school. They let us in the club. After that, it wasn't too hard finding someone to buy us drinks."

Heather walked back towards the two of us, her hand lightly touching Katie's. "This place is great. Do you have something to drink?" Heather was dressed similarly to Katie.

I studied the two of them together and it was obvious they were more than just college friends. "Don't you think you've had enough for one night?"

"Come on Danika. Be a sport and have a drink with us."

As tired as I had felt five minutes earlier, seeing these two incredible sexy girls standing in front of me had lifted my spirits immeasurably. I knew they didn't need anything else to drink, but I definitely wanted to prolong the evening. "I only have Pacifico's in the house. Is that ok?"

I opened the fridge door and pulled out three beers. As I opened them, I could see their reflection in the window. Heather leaned in and kissed Katie. It was obvious Katie returned the kiss. I lingered with the bottle caps to give them a moment before turning around and handing them each a beer. I steered us towards the couches when Katie said she needed to pee. I pointed her down the hall and watched as she wobbled on her high heels. Heather followed me, and a bit to my surprise, sat next to me on the couch. We both took a drink from the long-neck bottles. Heather didn't seem to be nearly as drunk as Katie.

"Truly ... thanks for letting us stay the night. We flew down this afternoon to go out with some of Katie's friends. We got separated and Katie said she couldn't imagine calling her mom."

I smiled at the thought, "Yeah, Susan probably wouldn't be too happy with her. For being drunk and for bringing you along. Has Katie told her mom?"

Heather gave me a quizzical look but I knew she understood my question. When she put her hand on the inside of my thigh, I knew the answer. At that moment, I thought Heather might be the sexiest woman I had ever seen. I was finding it very difficult to keep my arousal at bay. She squeezed my thigh and took a long pull on her beer.

"Be careful what you wish for ... it might come true!"

"Katie told me ALL about her spring break. I hope my wish does come true!"

I was mildly surprised but only smiled back at her. I cupped her cheek and brought her face to mine. My lips crushed against her lips as her tongue danced with mine. I felt my erection growing in my panties as her nails raked the bare skin of my thigh. My right hand began caressing her small left breast through her shirt. Feeling her hardened nipple, my thumb and index finger stroked and pinched. Heather's kissing became more urgent as I tended to her body. Her left hand was now cupping me, my eight-inch cock nearly erect and pressing hard

against the soft cotton. The palm of Heather's hand was pushing hard against the crown of my cock as I fumbled with her buttons.

My hand found the soft, smooth skin of her breast just as her hand slipped under my panties. Her fingers wrapped tightly around my cock as she worked them up and down my shaft. I lowered my lips to the hard nipple sitting on top of her flat, little breast and suckled her. We were both moving into that 'space' of lust when we heard Katie bumping into the wall. I looked up and over Heather's shoulder to see Katie wobbling down the hallway in just her shirt and high heels. Apparently she had left her skirt and panties in the bathroom. The room was dimly lit but I could see her sexy mound of red pubes over her sex. Katie walked around the front of the couch and stood over us, my hand on Heather's tit and her hand in my panties.

"I knew Heather would hit on you but I had to pee so bad," she said with a cute smile on her face. Obviously, drinking was still somewhat new to her. My eyes were fixated on her pubic mound which was just at eye level with us on the couch.

Heather put the bottle to her lips then commented to Katie, "Since you're almost there, I think you should take your shirt off and show Danika what you got for summer." Heather continued to slowly stroke my cock as if Katie had never appeared.

Katie pulled the shirt over her head and I could now see small gold hoops piercing each nipple. "Heather got them for me. Do you like, Danika?"

"I do Katie! They look really sexy on your beautiful breasts." Katie absent-mindedly fumbled with her nipples and pulled on the hoops as we both watched her.

"Katie. Why don't you help Danika remove her panties ... then do the same for me?"

Katie bent over between my legs pulled my panties over my hips as I lifted off the couch. She pulled them down my legs and over my heels. She paused for a moment, holding them in her hands and feeling the warmth of my body on the cotton. She dropped them to the floor and moved between Heather's long legs. She bent over again and removed the very skimpy g-string that Heather wore. That cute little smile returned to her face as she dropped them to the floor as well.

"Now why don't you do what you do so well while Danika and I get to know each other better."

I watched as Katie dropped to her knees between Heather's spread thighs. She lifted Heather's skirt and I could see her bald pussy for the first time. Katie pressed her lips to Heather's pussy and her tongue began to rake her clit. Heather's hand began to stroke my cock from the tip of my crown down to my sack. Occasionally she would take my sack in her hand and tug and pull at it, just to tease me.

Katie's mouth was covering Heather's pussy. Her tongue driving into her sex and up the length of her lips. My mouth was alternating on Heather's tits with my hands roaming over her hard, flat stomach.

"Before this goes further and I can't walk ... let's take this upstairs to my bed. I know I will be a lot more comfortable there when I fuck your beautiful body with this cock you obviously came for tonight!"

I stood up and pulled Heather with me as I did. I saw her eyes watching my cock as I stood. I don't think she had really believed Katie until she felt it for the first time. We stripped off clothes as we walked the hallway and climbed the stairs. We had to help Katie a bit to navigate the steps. The soft light of my room allowed me to see just how beautiful Heather really is. She is fashion-model gorgeous with a body to fuck! As my eyes traced down her body, I saw her erect clit for the first time. It must have extended two inches and was quite obvious on her hairless sex.

"Damn Heather!"

She knew what I was referring to and fell backwards onto my bed. She spread her legs wide as she did. Her fingers pulled at her sex, only making her clit appear even larger.

"Katie was getting me wet for you. Would you like a turn?" She grinned as she said it.

Without missing a beat, I nearly dove on the bed between her spread thighs. I have been with men and sucked their cocks, but I've never seen a clit like hers. My mouth quickly covered her clit as I sucked her inside my warmth. My tongue stroked and caressed her hard clit. It felt like nothing I'd ever had before and I couldn't get enough of it. Katie got behind me and took my cock into her mouth. I had not had this pleasure with her last time. She was a little unsure of herself, I'd guessed this was the first cock she had had, but she did her best to run over tongue over me and keep me nice and hard for Heather.

I slipped two fingers inside Heather's wet pussy and began to fuck her with them. I wanted to know how well she would accommodate my cock. My fingers slid in and out and I quickly added a third finger. With my tongue on her clit and my fingers in her pussy, Heather's breathing soon changed. I could feel her breaths getting shorter as she got closer. I bit down on her erect clit and she squealed as her body shuddered from her orgasm. My fingers thrust in and out a few more times before I withdrew them. As I raised my head, I sucked my fingers into my mouth and tasted her for her to see. My cock was raging and I needed relief.

I crawled on top of her sexy body with my cock lining up with her pussy. I looked into her eyes and then I thrust the head of my cock into her waiting sex. Her mouth wide opened as the crown of my cock split open her pussy lips. I thrust my cock into her and she took more than half with my first stroke. I began to lift and lower my hips into her wet and wanting pussy. Katie crawled on the bed beside us and took turns kissing our mouths were hers. Heather took her legs and wrapped them around my hips as I began a very rhythmic fucking of her sex. I would nearly pull out only to thrust deep into her time and again.

Katie leaned against the headboard and spread her legs. Her fingers began to rub back and forth across her clit as she watched us fuck. My eyes moved back and forth between the beautiful woman under me and Katie's open sex and those dark red pubes. My cock was aching for release as we fucked each other with intensity. I began to pound my cock into her pussy and she would thrust her hips to meet me. I cried out as cum shot from my cock and filled her waiting pussy. I thrust into her over and over as her muscles pulled the cum from my body with me finally collapsing on top of her. We were both breathing heavily as we looked over to see Katie's hands flying over her clit. She whimpered as her body heaved and it was obvious she too had cum.

Heather gave Katie a moment to compose herself then she told her, "Now be a good girl and clean us both up." Heather rolled me off her body and Katie scrambled around and lay across our bodies.

Katie put her mouth to Heather's pussy and was quickly eating my cum from the folds of Heather's body. Her pussy, resting near Heather's head, was just too inviting for her girlfriend to resist. Heather slipped three fingers inside Katie's wet pussy as Katie ate her. Finally it was my turn and Katie's warm mouth around my semi-erect cock felt heavenly. Her tongue licked at the cum on my cock. Heather turned her head and grinned at me and motioned for me to watch. Without warning, her fingers slipped from Katie's pussy and two fingers pressed to the rim of her asshole. Coated in Katie's juices, the fingers slipped past the resistance of Katie's sphincter muscles. Her mouth left my cock as the sensation of Heather's fingers sliding into her asshole took hold in her brain.

"I didn't tell you to quit sucking Danika! I want her nice and hard again!"

Katie's mouth returned to my now nearly erect cock.

Heather looked at me as her two fingers continued to fuck Katie's asshole and whispered "Would you like to fuck this sweet ass?" My cock jumped in Katie's mouth when Heather said those words. I smiled at her and she had her answer.

We maneuvered around the bed, Katie still not aware of what was in store for her sweet ass. Heather positioned herself on the bed with her legs spread open and waiting. I pulled Katie to her feet beside the bed and kissed her deeply. Our tongues dancing together in her hungry mouth. I could feel my cock pressing between our bellies.

"Katie ... be my good girl and go down on my pussy." Katie broke our embrace and started to climb on the bed when I grabbed her hips. She didn't seem to notice as she fell forward onto the bed with her face in Heather's sex. I let her get started and I could tell her tongue was sliding back and forth Heather's clit by watching her face. When Heather brought her knees together to hold Katie's head to her sex, I moved in behind Katie's firm ass. I held my cock and positioned it against the rim of her asshole. Before she realized I wasn't going to fuck her pussy, I used her own juices as lubricant to slide the crown of my cock past the rim. Her body tensed and Heather held her tightly as I worked my cock deeper inside her asshole. She was trapped between us. Her body resisted at first so I slapped her asscheeks a few times.

The sensation of the sharp pains removed the focus on her asshole and my cock sunk deeper inside her. I soon found my cock sliding in and out of her sexy asshole as she continued to tongue Heather. My hands held her hips firmly as my body rocked in and out of her. At some point, I could feel her body relaxing and beginning to rock back to meet my thrusts. Heather was now moaning and her body shaking as Katie ate her to another orgasm. Bodies were moving and soon Heather was under Katie.

Katie's body was lying on top of Heather and Heather's tongue was driving into Katie's pussy. I soon felt Heather's hands on my ass as she tongued Katie. My cock was rock hard and driving deeply into Katie but I didn't want to cum. I wanted this to last! Katie was grinding her pussy into Heather and Heather was biting and chewing on Katie's sensitive clit. Katie cried out in anguish as her body shook with orgasm. To my surprise, Heather pushed a finger inside my asshole. It took me by surprise and I unleashed a huge load of cum inside Katie's sweet, tight asshole. I thrust a few more times before pulling free of her ass and falling on the bed.

In a few minutes, we crawled under the covers with me in the middle. Heather told me what Katie had told her about the spring break. She said she didn't believe her at first but one day Katie brought home an eight-inch strap-on dildo. Heather said she was skeptical of the size but believed her story. She laughed when she said she was no longer skeptical of the size!

We woke up mid-morning and continued where we left off earlier. Heather didn't go down on me, but she did want to feel my cock inside her pussy once again. Katie got me hard with her mouth and then I fucked Heather from behind. We both wanted it hard and fast and I gave it to her just that way.

By lunch time, they were both dressed and waiting for a cab to take them to the airport. They hadn't been gone ten minutes when Susan, Katie's mom, called and asked if I had plans for the evening. She told me she was in a meeting and couldn't say anymore. I spent the next ten minutes telling her how I was going to suck and fuck her when I saw her that evening. By the time she hung up the phone, I knew she would be soaking wet. She never had any idea it was her daughter that had gotten me so horny!